💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
redditaddict420
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

Post by redditaddict420 »

This is honestly my favourite tease. Is there any way to win though? I reached the ending with some AI girl (which actually looked close to my ideal girl, wtf). No matter how many times I beat her, she just kept coming back.
TNMParadox77
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TNMParadox77 »

Who is she?
Spoiler: show
55fce3b3f665c7e24026b3acdc3040332d34037a.jpg
55fce3b3f665c7e24026b3acdc3040332d34037a.jpg (168.81 KiB) Viewed 1314 times
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

TNMParadox77 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:54 pm Who is she?
Spoiler: show
55fce3b3f665c7e24026b3acdc3040332d34037a.jpg
Funny you should ask - thanks for the first post! That was one of the lesser known models that I actually remember the source of https://twitter.com/ccinnamonxo?lang=en
oneiromantica
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Switch

Post by oneiromantica »

indyc wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:00 pm If I can ever get 3.1 published on Milovana through additional compression, it has twice as fast unlocks but mainly optional timer skips!
Hello! First things first, I absolutely love your webtease, thanks for all the work and effort you put into it.
In this thread, you mentioned multiple times the needs to compress your json-data and your scripts. If you think there could further gains in that are a, I'll gladly offer my help to have a look at both. As a seasoned senior dev in web technology I might have some trick or another up my sleeve you could habe missed.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

oneiromantica wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:57 pm
indyc wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:00 pm If I can ever get 3.1 published on Milovana through additional compression, it has twice as fast unlocks but mainly optional timer skips!
Hello! First things first, I absolutely love your webtease, thanks for all the work and effort you put into it.
In this thread, you mentioned multiple times the needs to compress your json-data and your scripts. If you think there could further gains in that are a, I'll gladly offer my help to have a look at both. As a seasoned senior dev in web technology I might have some trick or another up my sleeve you could habe missed.
You are very welcome, I'm glad it's appreciated!

Yes, I still have huge issues in that area and would love to discuss it with you. The best way to reach me for this discussion would probably be discord where you can find me at the same name. Hope you can help but thanks for the offer regardless!
oneiromantica
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Switch

Post by oneiromantica »

indyc wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:02 pm You are very welcome, I'm glad it's appreciated!

Yes, I still have huge issues in that area and would love to discuss it with you. The best way to reach me for this discussion would probably be discord where you can find me at the same name. Hope you can help but thanks for the offer regardless!
Great, I'll get in touch tomorrow.
WhoDatBrow
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by WhoDatBrow »

Love this tease! Can someone spoiler me and help guide me on how to get the NTR content with the wife? It's my favorite haha.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

WhoDatBrow wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:07 am Love this tease! Can someone spoiler me and help guide me on how to get the NTR content with the wife? It's my favorite haha.
I'm glad you liked it enough to give your first post!

Sadly there is only light male or female fiancé NTR if you ignore them a lot in 3.0.

Version 3.5 greatly expanded NTR content. Sadly I couldn't publish it on Milovana until the servers change to allow for bigger teases. You can find it on F95zone though!