[RE-RELEASE] Cock Hero - Hexed (No Beats)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

[RE-RELEASE] Cock Hero - Hexed (No Beats)

Post by TentacleWarlock »

After receiving feedback on the original release, which was very positive with the main criticism being the beats, I have decided to edit a no beats version and see what everyone thinks. I know beats are my biggest weakness and by far the hardest part of making a CH so if its better without them then perhaps I will look for alternatives for my next production (Perhaps instructions on how to stroke but no beat meter/sound). And as for the video itself removing the beats was a bit of a shock, it feels so... artistic now and a bit higher quality, though I think for actually playing CHs I would still defiantly prefer beats.

Link to original release: viewtopic.php?t=25587

Vid Info:
Spoiler: show
2.34 GB (Handbraked)
51min runtime (individual playthroughs will be shorter)

Features:
Softcore->Hardcore progression
Combination of hentai + traditional erotica
Multiple endings/cum rounds
Additional Instructions (spoiler warning, don't open unless you want to ruin the surprise instructions)
Breathplay
Ball/Boob slaps
Buttplug Use
Stroke Instructions
Eye closing
Spankbang: [Removed almost immediately, so probably some automatic dmca check, which may be a reason to keep beats I guess if it interferes with automatic checks like that]
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/5JxHnIpb#EKEne_eKL ... 4uiS6_QeNY

Additionally for my next production I would like to feature a large number of amateur models, so if any of you know a good place to get in contact with them lmk (I'm thinking of trying reddit first since a number of the nsfw subreddits have girls promoting OnlyFans)
Last edited by TentacleWarlock on Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Cock Heros:
CH Duality - viewtopic.php?t=25064
CH Hexed - viewtopic.php?p=345407

Support Me:
bc1qej64e725tvtk7ck9ddhl8meyswrzyunxade38h

This will help support my making of teases for you guys, thank you :love:.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RE-RELEASE] Cock Hero - Hexed (No Beats)

Post by doremi »

TentacleWarlock wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:14 pm I know beats are my biggest weakness and by far the hardest part of making a CH so if its better without them then perhaps I will look for alternatives for my next production (Perhaps instructions on how to stroke but no beat meter/sound).
Don't beat yourself with this (pun intended). If it takes time, it takes time. You could always partner up with someone interested in doing the beats. :smile:

It's true that a production without beats feels like a movie. It's even better for those with a stroking/estim device because the 'invisible' beats come as surprise to them. However, like you say, for a Cock Hero game play, the production needs beats. :music:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

doremi wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:49 pm It's even better for those with a stroking/estim device because the 'invisible' beats come as surprise to them.
This is very true, and as someone who uses estim in 99% of my sessions, I am always grateful when there is an option for a no beats version - so thanks for this! I shall import and download to replace the original version I have stored.
Corvas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corvas »

https://mega.nz/file/BixW3K4A#dCS-Qxjg_ ... JuHYCHZ47E

Funscript I made for the original, just basic 0-100 alternative/half speed for those interested, can also be found on Eroscripts :-) 👍
SilverSlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilverSlut »

TentacleWarlock wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:14 pm I know beats are my biggest weakness and by far the hardest part of making a CH so if its better without them then perhaps I will look for alternatives for my next production
doremi wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:49 pm You could always partner up with someone interested in doing the beats. :smile:
I enjoy making beats. If you're interested in a partner who just does the beats, hit me with a message! I should make it clear that the only way I know to make beats is with Beatmeter Generator, but I like to think I do a good job with them.
TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TentacleWarlock »

SilverSlut wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:57 am I enjoy making beats. If you're interested in a partner who just does the beats, hit me with a message! I should make it clear that the only way I know to make beats is with Beatmeter Generator, but I like to think I do a good job with them.
If you genuinely enjoy that I would love to partner with you! That would make producing these things much easier, and then I could always just make a beats and no-beats version for whoever wants it. I will let you know when I am getting closer to a project that could use beats, rn most of my stuff is a ways out so it will be a little bit before anything is ready for beats.
My Cock Heros:
CH Duality - viewtopic.php?t=25064
CH Hexed - viewtopic.php?p=345407

Support Me:
bc1qej64e725tvtk7ck9ddhl8meyswrzyunxade38h

This will help support my making of teases for you guys, thank you :love:.
SilverSlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilverSlut »

TentacleWarlock wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:34 pm I will let you know when I am getting closer to a project that could use beats, rn most of my stuff is a ways out so it will be a little bit before anything is ready for beats.
I look forward to it! :D
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

Just tested this one. I have to say I like the no-beats experience. I've always felt the onscreen beats are a distraction when using automated stroker/estim devices.

The script is also quite good imo. Most of the files in my library are a bit faster paced, but the slower strokes in this video work quite well for my estim device. I have one small complaint about the script, sometimes a section ends at 100 and the next section starts at 0, the automated stroker/estim device will try to emulate a really long stroke. I think it's better if the section begin has the same position as the previous section end, also plays a bit nicer with some of the funscript tooling and strokers.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

lookin' forward to it .. but, i'ma wait for a torrent?
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●