Edging Challenge feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jessie38
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): actively looking for a goddess to worship

Edging Challenge feedback

Post by jessie38 »

finished and posted my 1st tease. Edging Challenge. Looking for any feedback?? Working on my second tease, starting with vanilla kinks going to extreme. Any suggestions are appreciated.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: Edging Challenge feedback

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Hi Jessie,

Saw this tease when you posted it a while back but only just today got around to giving it a try. When it ended had totally hit that goon state of not wanting to stop stroking and not wanting it to end. This is seriously one of the best teases of it's kind, so thanks for making it! :love: :love:

A lot of the material isn't even stuff I normally like, but it's not so far out there it turns me off either. It's clear you put a lot of effort into this, the writing, the pacing of edging, and activities, all worked super well for me. This one is going right onto my all time favorites list and I'll be revisiting it whenever I want a good challenge.

I'll be checking out your other teases too. Thanks again for the great experience!

PG