[FEEDBACK] Trans or Women - Guess the gender

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SissyChloe96
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[FEEDBACK] Trans or Women - Guess the gender

Post by SissyChloe96 »

Hello there :)
Im new to this site and this was my first Tease as a test to see how everything works. I'm planning more in-depth teases in the future that will also require interaction from the player. Such as rewards and penalties for being right or wrong.

If you have any feedback, improvements or suggestions for a continuation, please let me know here or in a PM :love:
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Trans or Women - Guess the gender

Post by zenlover »

One general chunk of feedback would be to clean up your title.
Trans or woman does not quite cut it, as most Trans Women see and experince themselves as Women first, not Trans first. How about:
----
Cis or not? Guess the anatomy.
Cis or Trans? With something extra?
Woman or Woman+ Guess right and be rewarded.
As assigned at Birth or Something other?
-----
You get my meaning, I'm sure on this. But thanks, none-the-less for contributing here at Milovana!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
CockAndBallTorture
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CockAndBallTorture »

I was waiting for this thread to be posted so I could say what was said above. I wasn't sure whether it was an issue of translation, but most of the people in that tease probably identify as women.

Also it would be great to have some kind of reward for correctly guessing a certain number. More pictures of you or one of the other girls maybe? A cumshot picture? There are plenty of ways to reward. Maybe have the viewer edge or cum to a cock closeup?
SissyChloe96
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SissyChloe96 »

Thank you very much for the feedback :-) I had exactly the same problem when I got to name it. I really had the same thought that trans would probably see them self a woman. But I didn't find a more fitting name for it. And with this title, at least everyone should know what it is about. But I think your right. It is very unfortunate.
I also thought about something like "can you spot the cock", "cock or vagina" or similar, but that's also not that good and I think that would lead to more confusion what this tease is about. They would definitely not make clear that this is about "women" and "trans" but I would expect something like women or man with this title (what would make no sense because that would be pretty easy I guess :D)
I will definitely think about it again and when I find a more fitting way I will rename it :)

And to the second feedback with the more interactive stuff and reward system... I will for sure do that in future teases. This was the first and I just wanted to see how everything works before putting so much effort in an tease.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

SissyChloe96 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:38 pm I had exactly the same problem when I got to name it.
How about using the word 'female' instead of woman? That refers more to biology conventionally.
There is no solution that everybody will like here but female or 'cock v pussy' should be ok to most. Aaand even if it stays i think we will survive. Its a bit silly to bring this up since everybody knows what you mean already.
My own preferene would be even more disliked since I differentiate trans from shemales :closedeyes:
dwinmerlaik
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by dwinmerlaik »

"Trans" is an adjetive, "woman" is a noun.

Asking "woman or trans?" is like asking "woman or black?", "woman or tall?", "woman or blonde?", "woman or straight?", etc.

A correct way of wording the title is "cis or trans woman? Guess the genitals".

Though some trans women udergo bottom surgery. They have a neo vagina that, if the surgeon did a good work, even a gynecologist will have a hard time differenciating it from a natal vagina.
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

Can you spot the difference?
Can you name the difference?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

SissyChloe96 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:38 pm Thank you very much for the feedback :-) I had exactly the same problem when I got to name it. I really had the same thought that trans would probably see them self a woman. But I didn't find a more fitting name for it. And with this title, at least everyone should know what it is about. But I think your right. It is very unfortunate.
I also thought about something like "can you spot the cock", "cock or vagina" or similar, but that's also not that good and I think that would lead to more confusion what this tease is about. They would definitely not make clear that this is about "women" and "trans" but I would expect something like women or man with this title (what would make no sense because that would be pretty easy I guess :D)
I will definitely think about it again and when I find a more fitting way I will rename it :)

And to the second feedback with the more interactive stuff and reward system... I will for sure do that in future teases. This was the first and I just wanted to see how everything works before putting so much effort in an tease.
Make it 'Trans or not.' Simple wording.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Shattered wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:28 pm Make it 'Trans or not.' Simple wording.
I second this idea, really hope it gets changed
SissyChloe96
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SissyChloe96 »

Thank you for the suggestion Shattered . I like that very much too. So simple and yet I didn't even think of this exact name :D
Joe mama
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Joe mama »

I love the concept :love: