EStim Awakening - Tester needed

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

EStim Awakening - Tester needed

Post by markus »

Dear EStim-Community,

especially in the announcement thread, but also in the release thread of Tai Awakening there were a few requests on EStim support.
Now, it took me quite a while until I got to it (Awakening keeps me busy in so many ways), but it was always on my to-do-list and never forgotten.

I'll try to make it short, ... important:

- This is for audio driven EStim devices only!
- I personally don't have an EStim device, never had, never will, ... so development is a bit of blind guessing for something which I can't test on my own.

What I expect of a tester:
Feedback!
I have learned from the release of Awakening that mostly (not always, there are exceptions o/c), but mostly people/users come and post some feedback only if they have a problem, like 'oh, great project, but I have this or that problem', only in rare cases someone post feedback without having a problem.

If you want to give this a try, I would expect at least a little feedback, even if all is fine, I don't expect praises, just some reports like: 'Tested it in X-sessions, all is fine' would be enough (if that would be the case that all is fine ;-) ).

Of course you could give more detailed feedback, even if it runs good for you, suggestions or such.

So, if you have an audio driven EStim device and in general enjoy EStim, plus you are not completely new to Tai Awakening, AND you want to test this out, just drop me a PM (personal message).

There is nothing 'top-secret' about this, but I still would prefer to keep the specific feedback about the test version in PM's for now, everything else can also be posted in here. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
baksiu321
Explorer
Explorer

Re: EStim Awakening - Tester needed

Post by baksiu321 »

I wonder for what devices are you planning this estim becouse there is big difference between the thriphase DIY and commercial ones like 2b, having said that i own 2b and even though i think im not a good person to test it im willing to give it a try as i was using TAI for a long time(long time ago)
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

Im happy to run through it. I have a 2B and a very reliable DIY setup, I can happily test with both boxes if you would like.

Hop
painword
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by painword »

That sounds exciting. I would try it out. I have a DIY and a 2b device. Maybe today, but I'll have plenty of time to test on the weekend. I am also happy to give you feedback. thanks :wave: :-)
Royboy551
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Royboy551 »

Yes, happy to help. I have an ET312B and a 2B
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi there! :wave:

Thanks to all who want to help! :-)

At this moment I have sent the test-version to 9 people, so for now, ... let's call it the first round, it should be enough I guess, ... so please no more new testers (for the moment!).

If it's needed I will ask again.

If you have sent me a PM or posted in here BEFORE this post and didn't got a PM, just drop me a short line (it's the first time I am using that blind-copy-pm-sending in this forum). :blush:

Best greetings and THX again,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Ok, open for new testers again, maybe last time I wasn't clear enough. :weep:

A list of questions:

- Do you have installed Awakening already and play one of these personalities: Miss Blue, House of Tease or Alice?

- Do you play one of those personalities on a regular basis (each day, every 2 days maybe)?

- Do you enjoy playing that?

- Do you have at least a basic understanding what scripts and personalities for Tai are?

- Do you have the time to test a new feature like the EStim stuff for Awakening?

- Do you have the time to post DEATILED feedback based on your tests?

- You DON'T wanna get your hands on the latest test-version just because you are curious, but you really wanna help with feedback?

If, ... and ONLY IF you can answer all of these questions with a 'YES', then, and please ONLY THEN, contact me via PM and I'll send you the test-version.

Again, there is nothing top-secret, nobody will miss anything, you don't need to become a tester here to get something which will not be free for anybody else soon enough, ... so please, ... testers are needed, but only such which can provide qualified feedback! (!!!)

Best greetings,
Markus