[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]HERO CORRUPTION V1.60

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]HERO CORRUPTION V1.60

Post by diogaoo »

cpunk3030 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:31 pm Bug:
Spoiler: show
When fighting Leona she knocked the Fallen Champion Sword out of my Hero's hands but the game said she knocked the "fsword" or something like that instead of the name the user normally sees.
Fixed ! Thanks cpunk.

----------------
grelgen wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:33 am It would be nice to have multiple chances to unlock her.
cristovaop wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm Wonderful game. Really nice how you manage to make both versions similar, but different, instead of just updating the games with the same girls. I don't understand why Jane is locked behind a Corruption check, her path doesn't feel like it is needed. And, as much as I understand HC 1 will become outdated, your site, while having a comprehensive changelog of it, doesn't have some sort of wiki, so everyone could see how many or which girls are in each area, and if they have a bad ending or not.
Thanks for the praise, cristovao :love:

The thing is that her entire event is set up to be seen only once per run. I can change that, but it probably won't be a "hotfix", I'll need to work on another dialogue, rewards, conditions and maybe even punishments.
But I'll try my best to get that working in v1.65 so you guys can enjoy the reworked event as soon as a new patch is released. ;-)
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1
Signal_Accident
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Signal_Accident »

Hiya,
Long teem fan of the series, and the new updates are just getting better and better, but there's a major change I'd love to see implemented. having to stoke up points in one version, grinding for a day or two until I can win, only to lose them all again in the next version is a real pain.
it would be great if in each version, you could get a generated code that allows you to transfer points from one version to the next.
also really enjoying hero corruption 2, hoping more work gets put into that and is released soon

Thanks, Signal
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

Signal_Accident wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:46 am Hiya,
Long teem fan of the series, and the new updates are just getting better and better, but there's a major change I'd love to see implemented. having to stoke up points in one version, grinding for a day or two until I can win, only to lose them all again in the next version is a real pain.
it would be great if in each version, you could get a generated code that allows you to transfer points from one version to the next.
also really enjoying hero corruption 2, hoping more work gets put into that and is released soon

Thanks, Signal
Hi Signal, thank you so much for your suggestion. I'm very happy to find a longtime fan of the HC series.

About the possibility of carrying saves between versions, to be honest, this topic has been discussed quite recently and I'm coming to the conclusion that it may be better to redirect efforts from the development of this mechanic to more HC2 content, which already handles this situation much better: Currently no code is required to keep your progress from the previous versions, the game automatically saves all variables in a persistent folder. All you have to do is download the new version and play, all your progress is carried over.

Again, thank you very much for your suggestion and I hope I can count on your feedback for HC2 as well. ;-)
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1
Signal_Accident
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Signal_Accident »

I think that devoting a little more time into HC2 may be the right way to go, especially as time goes on. though it may still be a little irritating to put work into your much more defined project, though I'm really looking forward to thr more developed patches of HC3, I probably wouldn't mind doing some of the bulk work to copy enemies and events etc over if I knew how it worked 😅
either way, so glad to see both are still getting love and attention poured into them, and looking forward to next updates!

Thanks, Signal