Clinically Teased (Feedback/bugs?)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Clinically Teased (Feedback/bugs?)

Post by cumhardy »

My new tease has been out a few days now. ( https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=57524 ) I was wondering how many people have managed to get the 'good' ending so far.
wanting to get some feedback on whether its too difficult/easy to get there. I want the tease to be monotonous/frustrating for the most part, but to reward people who persevere with it. On the other hand, I don't want the reward to be impossible to get.

Also, have you encountered any bugs? Please report them here. Its my first attempt at an EOS tease so its a bit of a learning curve.

thanks!
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Re: Clinically Teased (Feedback/bugs?)

Post by edgelovin »

I like the concept, and that it’s focused on repeated edging, but I did find it monotonous (not in a good way) because it didn’t change up the edging tasks in any way (at least for the length that I went through it).

I got the impression that it was an endless loop of just basic edges. If it changed things up such as incorporating holding, different types of edging challenges, then I’d definitely have kept going through it.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Extremely monotonous, and stuck in an endless edge loop.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

The repeating edge loop is part of it. Maybe I need to add something in so that it clear that its not stuck in some loop, or just something to break up the monotony.
The idea is to be forced to keep stroking at a fast pace and keep the breaks between edges really short so that, eventually, you get to a point where you are kept right on the edge in a state where it is very difficult not to ruin it.

But then there's a reward for doing well on the monotonous loop, but I'm guessing its too difficult to achieve, or the monotony gets too much :-P
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

cumhardy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:59 pm The repeating edge loop is part of it. Maybe I need to add something in so that it clear that its not stuck in some loop, or just something to break up the monotony.
The idea is to be forced to keep stroking at a fast pace and keep the breaks between edges really short so that, eventually, you get to a point where you are kept right on the edge in a state where it is very difficult not to ruin it.

But then there's a reward for doing well on the monotonous loop, but I'm guessing its too difficult to achieve, or the monotony gets too much :-P
It definitely needs something to break up the monotony, because you can only read the same lines so many times without getting bored, but it's a great tease concept and I'm hoping for a new, improved version.
Spoiler: show
I was able to get the "special session" but that's where it gets stuck in a loop with the same picture, and nothing new happens, even after clicking "edge" several times. This happens after she's started using the dildo on herself.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

thanks Ill check that out. must be a bug there. weird cos I tested it through a few times before releasing it.

did you get to that part naturally or did you just skip through? I'd like to know if getting the good ending is 'doable' even if it is terrible boring to get there ;)
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

You should release this tease as a V2 and let players start at the secret name, people missed this content