[RELEASE] Esdeaths' Prejac Training Program

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE] Esdeaths' Prejac Training Program

Post by Epton »

Have you been yearning to become a prejac permanently and didn't know where to start?
Well, look no further.... Esdeath has a solution for you and she will train you to become the fastest prejac in the whole universe.

If you'll get through her training you are guaranteed to win every prejac contest ;-)

So what are you waiting for beta, go and fulfill your dream with the help of Mistress Esdeath :love:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=52512

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\
This is the hardest most complicated tease I've ever done and learnt a lot from it. it took me a couple good months to complete :\'-( life got busy blah blah and after I returned it took me about 1 days to understand wth I was doing and 2 days after milovana past issue happen xD and had to restart progress of understanding wth I wanted to do. in short, the tease is a mess and hard to handle :whistle: ... with that said...

Please report if you encounter any bug. I tried to debug it lots of times but I'm sure I missed something :blush: :innocent:
Please feel free to be honest with your feedbacks all is acceptable (as long as you do it in a mature respecting way) and will help with improvement :love:
Please feel free to give any suggestions/remarks for improvements.

I wonder how many will actually be able to finish 100% of the tease :unsure:
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\
Things that need to be done:
Spoiler: show
1. add variety of punishments - still need to end for regular end
2. add more dialogs - in progress
3. add events per LV/Amount of fails
Things that have been updated/changed:
V2:
1) added picture swap in training (not for first time, worship your Goddess losers😈).
2) separated audio from 1 page to multi - hope it fixes it for some who reported it not being uploaded.
3) fixed Lost Progress and added warnings.
4) added reset progress button

V3:
1) fixed "keep it up" and not change in time and bpm
2) added fail-safe to insure important stuff to be integers and not string - how it will not mess things up, seems to work so far.
3) changed how Lost Progress functions code wise.

V4:
1) added some different says before "improvement"
2) bpm doesn't go below 30 :w00t:
3) pictures change up to 3min, otherwise get ready for severe punishment πŸ˜‰
3a) added 30 days of get used to cumming under 1min, afterwards get ready for severe punishment 😈
3b) if you fail 3 days in a row get ready for severe punishment 😈
3c) Be grateful for my generosity 😁
4) You have 10sec to drop to your knees when I feel like it πŸ˜‰

V4.1:
1) added time reduction focus once hit BPM 30 with some new lines
2) added load progress at the beginning
3) added option to skip the choices at the beginning "forever"

V4.5
1) fixed some typos
2) added reward for first and second part
3) some minor changes
Credit goes to PunnyUsername from faproulette for inspiration, you should check his roulettes.
Last edited by Epton on Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:45 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Zer0_0reZ
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Esdeaths' Prejac Training Program

Post by Zer0_0reZ »

Error: for both 'Result' and 'Result-2' when the dice (var up) is equal to two time gets multiplied by 9 instead of 0.9
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Zer0_0reZ wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:38 am Error: for both 'Result' and 'Result-2' when the dice (var up) is equal to two time gets multiplied by 9 instead of 0.9
Thank you. fixed.
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Ok I like your writing a lot, as well as the theme of the tease, but woo boy was this a buggy mess.

Just a few glaring ones I have encountered in my short play time:
  1. Lost Progress option don't work at all (nothing happens after you press Enter after the last question, no matter the inputs.)
  2. Completion of the first part seems really random. It's usually takes me to "fail" one time to complete it. Afterwards the 30 days portion works fine.
  3. The second part doesn't work at all. Nothing happens after you choose a speed option, and even after you refresh the tease it just doesn't progress at all after the first line (Welcome back my virgin prejack)
  4. The 30 days count can either go up 1, 2 or 30 days.
There are definitely a few more but maybe I'll come back and describe them in more details later.

In fact, for some reason, the first time I ran this tease, I encounter most of all these problems. I "failed" the training, which completed the first step. After the dialogue, somehow I automatically completed 30 days as well, after clicking on an empty button that show up. I refreshed the tease to try the second part but it didn't work at all.

I also think you should put up a few more options in every part of the tease that allows the user to reset their progress or advance to any part of the tease immediately, for a more convenient (and less frustrating) experience. Or at least allow them to reset their progress from any point and they can skip to any part from the default screen.

I hope you continue to fix/improve the tease. I enjoy your style.
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

Well I had only tried it for the first time, but what I was most annoyed of is that the picture was not changing. Otherwise looking forward to train with it.
DonathanCheastar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by DonathanCheastar »

Went to get an account just to leave feedback. Love this conceptually but there are enough issues that it becomes unplayable after day 1

when i went to try day 2 I got all the way to the stroking section only for it to not play any audio queue making the whole bpm part of it impossible to participate in

I also went to try and use the lost progress feature to continue on a different device and the yes/no question just does not work, nor am i sure why it isnt just two buttons instead of the typing it currently is.

Finally though I essentially broke the tease by pressing the reload button on my browser because the tease could not figure out what my cookies were and just had a break down of skipping around to places in the tease and then ultimately just freezing on a whatever the first page that has selectable choices was.

I do also agree with a previous comment regarding the singular photo as while I do read more as context is pleasurable to me the lack of changes especially in the stroking part kind of makes it mind numbing as the only change is the metronome if it even works like i mentioned it didnt before
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Dawn_of_Dark wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:29 pm Ok I like your writing a lot, as well as the theme of the tease, but woo boy was this a buggy mess.

Just a few glaring ones I have encountered in my short play time:
  1. Lost Progress option don't work at all (nothing happens after you press Enter after the last question, no matter the inputs.) - fixed
  2. Completion of the first part seems really random. It's usually takes me to "fail" one time to complete it. Afterwards the 30 days portion works fine. - I dont understand what you mean? when you fail to ruin nothing changes.
  3. The second part doesn't work at all. Nothing happens after you choose a speed option, and even after you refresh the tease it just doesn't progress at all after the first line (Welcome back my virgin prejack) - it sounds to me you fucked it up with progress loss.
  4. The 30 days count can either go up 1, 2 or 30 days.
- it incrementing by 1 each day it can't jump from 1 to 30
DonathanCheastar wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:35 am Went to get an account just to leave feedback. Love this conceptually but there are enough issues that it becomes unplayable after day 1

when i went to try day 2 I got all the way to the stroking section only for it to not play any audio queue making the whole bpm part of it impossible to participate in

I also went to try and use the lost progress feature to continue on a different device and the yes/no question just does not work, nor am i sure why it isnt just two buttons instead of the typing it currently is.

Finally though I essentially broke the tease by pressing the reload button on my browser because the tease could not figure out what my cookies were and just had a break down of skipping around to places in the tease and then ultimately just freezing on a whatever the first page that has selectable choices was.

I do also agree with a previous comment regarding the singular photo as while I do read more as context is pleasurable to me the lack of changes especially in the stroking part kind of makes it mind numbing as the only change is the metronome if it even works like i mentioned it didnt before
Delete cookies and try again. and if you encounter a freeze please right click -> inspect page/element and post here the error. hank you have fun.
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Epton wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:19 pm
Dawn_of_Dark wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:29 pm
  1. Completion of the first part seems really random. It's usually takes me to "fail" one time to complete it. Afterwards the 30 days portion works fine. - I dont understand what you mean? when you fail to ruin nothing changes.
    --> I assume it should work like that but the fact is that when I finish within the parameter (<60 BPM, <30 sec), it doesn't always complete the first part. It seems random and at times when you fail it triggers the complete message.
  2. The second part doesn't work at all. Nothing happens after you choose a speed option, and even after you refresh the tease it just doesn't progress at all after the first line (Welcome back my virgin prejack) - it sounds to me you fucked it up with progress loss.
    --> No I did not. If I were to reset the progress it would have taken me back to the default page anyway, and not stuck on one message like I have reported here. You were the one asking for bug report. It seems more likely to me that the 2nd part is not working, because the message is different from the first time message and returning message of the first part.
  3. The 30 days count can either go up 1, 2 or 30 days. - it incrementing by 1 each day it can't jump from 1 to 30
    --> It certainly did for me. Again I'm not telling you how it should be done, I know what you were trying to do, I'm simply stating the bugs that I have encountered that which you were looking to fix.
    And the increment of 2 can be achieved by clicking on a small empty button that appears after the "You have maintained it for X days" and the link to the forum message.
I'll provide you with the screenshots of the problem of the 2nd part:
  1. After completing the 1st part, it will prompt you to choose between a few options if you revisit the tease. Here's what's played if you choose "i want to be faster"
  2. Then it prompts you to choose a speed
  3. After you choose a speed (any option), it would freeze on this page
  4. When you refresh the tease, it would freeze on this page (different message from the first part of the training)
  5. Here is what error it says if you inspect the page
Yxione
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yxione »

Is this normal that after coming on the tease, esdeath tell us what we'll improve and then just put a random censored image with no sound ? there is no beats/sound to follow what we will improve ?
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Dawn_of_Dark wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:10 pm
Epton wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:19 pm
Dawn_of_Dark wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:29 pm
  1. Completion of the first part seems really random. It's usually takes me to "fail" one time to complete it. Afterwards the 30 days portion works fine. - I dont understand what you mean? when you fail to ruin nothing changes.
    --> I assume it should work like that but the fact is that when I finish within the parameter (<60 BPM, <30 sec), it doesn't always complete the first part. It seems random and at times when you fail it triggers the complete message.
  2. The second part doesn't work at all. Nothing happens after you choose a speed option, and even after you refresh the tease it just doesn't progress at all after the first line (Welcome back my virgin prejack) - it sounds to me you fucked it up with progress loss.
    --> No I did not. If I were to reset the progress it would have taken me back to the default page anyway, and not stuck on one message like I have reported here. You were the one asking for bug report. It seems more likely to me that the 2nd part is not working, because the message is different from the first time message and returning message of the first part.
  3. The 30 days count can either go up 1, 2 or 30 days. - it incrementing by 1 each day it can't jump from 1 to 30
    --> It certainly did for me. Again I'm not telling you how it should be done, I know what you were trying to do, I'm simply stating the bugs that I have encountered that which you were looking to fix.
    And the increment of 2 can be achieved by clicking on a small empty button that appears after the "You have maintained it for X days" and the link to the forum message.
I'll provide you with the screenshots of the problem of the 2nd part:
  1. After completing the 1st part, it will prompt you to choose between a few options if you revisit the tease. Here's what's played if you choose "i want to be faster"
  2. Then it prompts you to choose a speed
  3. After you choose a speed (any option), it would freeze on this page
  4. When you refresh the tease, it would freeze on this page (different message from the first part of the training)
  5. Here is what error it says if you inspect the page
Ahhh I see now, it is fixed.
Yxione wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:33 pm Is this normal that after coming on the tease, esdeath tell us what we'll improve and then just put a random censored image with no sound ? there is no beats/sound to follow what we will improve ?
No it is not normal, weird I am unable to replicate the bug.
Are you using phone or pc?
if it happens again to you please right click -> inspect page/element and post the error here.

EDIT: I have made some changes, hope it resolves it.
Yxione
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yxione »

I dont know if the problems are resolves but now its stuck Image
im on pc
JoanOfTheArc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JoanOfTheArc »

Hi, do you know how I could go about resetting my time? I was playing on my phone and I accidentally hit the ruin button while adjusting myself. I was wondering if there is anything I could do to effectively restart my progress. Thanks!
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Yxione wrote: ↑Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:05 pm I dont know if the problems are resolves but now its stuck Image
im on pc
Goddamit took me forever to find the mistake. fixed it.
JoanOfTheArc wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:51 am Hi, do you know how I could go about resetting my time? I was playing on my phone and I accidentally hit the ruin button while adjusting myself. I was wondering if there is anything I could do to effectively restart my progress. Thanks!
I've added a button that will reset everything
Yxione
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yxione »

Epton wrote: ↑Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:56 pm
Yxione wrote: ↑Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:05 pm I dont know if the problems are resolves but now its stuck Image
im on pc
Goddamit took me forever to find the mistake. fixed it.
JoanOfTheArc wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:51 am Hi, do you know how I could go about resetting my time? I was playing on my phone and I accidentally hit the ruin button while adjusting myself. I was wondering if there is anything I could do to effectively restart my progress. Thanks!
I've added a button that will reset everything
Omg thanks you goddess , I guess now I'll become a prejac virgin for goddess ~~
JoanOfTheArc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JoanOfTheArc »

Thanks for the update! I’m looking forward to training myself!