[RELEASE] Esdeaths' Prejac Training Program

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Esdeaths' Prejac Training Program

Post by Epton »

Spoiler: show
Yxione wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:01 pm
Epton wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:56 pm
Yxione wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:05 pm I dont know if the problems are resolves but now its stuck Image
im on pc
Goddamit took me forever to find the mistake. fixed it.
JoanOfTheArc wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:51 am Hi, do you know how I could go about resetting my time? I was playing on my phone and I accidentally hit the ruin button while adjusting myself. I was wondering if there is anything I could do to effectively restart my progress. Thanks!
I've added a button that will reset everything
Omg thanks you goddess , I guess now I'll become a prejac virgin for goddess ~~
You're welcome virgin loser ;-) . As you should, become my little prejac virgin, it's not like you need that stamina anyway :rofl:
JoanOfTheArc wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:31 pm Thanks for the update! I’m looking forward to training myself!
You're welcome loser :-D , looking forward to see how fast you'll be able to cum for me ;-)
Yxione
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yxione »

I don't know if it's because this is intended but my time and BPM are the same every session no matter if i did better the time will be locked at my first time same goes for the BPM
Esdeath only says something like "let keep it up loser" everyday is this normal?
13sever13
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by 13sever13 »

Yxione wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:52 am I don't know if it's because this is intended but my time and BPM are the same every session no matter if i did better the time will be locked at my first time same goes for the BPM
Esdeath only says something like "let keep it up loser" everyday is this normal?
It happens after loading progress because your lvl start to count as a string not as number. (you can see how after each session it becomes (x number you entered when reloaded data) x1 x11 x111, not x+1, x+2, x+3
Guess we need to wait for the fix and the loading function not work till then.
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Hi betas, I was able to find what caused it not to reduce time and bpm.

Go wild!!! ;-)

P.S once I will stop receiving bug reports I will start thinking of different phrases and punishments and evolve it even more. Thank you for bearing with me :love:
Yxione
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yxione »

Thanks for the V3 , everything works fine for the moment I did some test and it's working well
Only little thing that I remaining is the "LV" it's never going above 1 but instead goes 11 and next LV is 111 and then 1111, you got my point anyway thanks for the fix goddess this is very minor issue
Now I think I'll reset my time and becoming a total prejac for you goddess thanks for bringing this kink to me
13sever13
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by 13sever13 »

Some problems with saving progress/loading it again. At least in my case next session after the loading my data broke again. Seems like you didn't fix the issue with types and in the results of the working session I got LV x1 not x+1 (x real LV value). For now, you can wipe your progress and load again inserting in LV x+1 every time but it's not the behaviour working app.

Also after the failed session your time and/or BMP are still decreasing despite Esdeath saying it stays the same.

Hoping for fixes soon, so I can train properly/
Nastia
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Nastia »

Hi! I've found an issue with the tease completely freezing if BPM ever goes below 30 (I'm pretty sure of the reason because it always happens if you start on 30 and then Esdeath says we'll improve on it). Probably easy to fix by not allowing it to get lower, 30 is pretty slow already.

And thank you for making this tease. I would have never thought I need this kind of training but the writing got me.
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Nastia wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:34 pm Hi! I've found an issue with the tease completely freezing if BPM ever goes below 30 (I'm pretty sure of the reason because it always happens if you start on 30 and then Esdeath says we'll improve on it). Probably easy to fix by not allowing it to get lower, 30 is pretty slow already.

And thank you for making this tease. I would have never thought I need this kind of training but the writing got me.
All good now

--------------------------------------
Hi betas, I've lost a bit of my muse and I need your help to spark it up.
Please write all the "Welcome back" you can think of that YOU would prefer to be greeted in a way ;-)
Example:

Virgin:
Welcome back soon to be my real prejac virgin

Beta:
Welcome back soon to be my real prejac loser

Would really appreciate your help :-P
Yxione
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yxione »

hi after some session i noticed after some times, a few slide after the trainning begins, image stop defilling, the sound is still there but no new images come
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Yxione wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:50 pm hi after some session i noticed after some times, a few slide after the trainning begins, image stop defilling, the sound is still there but no new images come
How long were you stroking?
Yxione
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yxione »

Epton wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:20 pm
Yxione wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:50 pm hi after some session i noticed after some times, a few slide after the trainning begins, image stop defilling, the sound is still there but no new images come
for more than 2 minutes for sure! (im not that quick for the moment)

also i cant really help you for the inspiration quote part im not a philosopher myself
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Yxione wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:05 pm

also i cant really help you for the inspiration quote part im not a philosopher myself
I see... 2min huh, how saddening it is :weep: .....

I'll adjust it later, in the meantime stick to the program, you must become faster ;-)
Sektz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sektz »

I second the issue that pictures stop changing after a set timer. Didn't measure it but 2 min sounds accurate. Maybe vocalize your disappointment through Esdeath if her slave isn't in good shape to meet her expectations ;).

Wanted to bring up a wholly different issue.
I had a freeze today after Esdeath explains todays goal. No big deal but it kept getting the same freeze even after reloading couple of times. So I opened the tease in a private window and tried the reset function for the first time. I checked my cookies in the non private window which showed me my stats (didn't save them, so thankfully I could look up them this way).
I noticed the bpm to be fishy and doing some additional tests I noticed every time I reloaded the tease the bpm decreased.
Imho the tease should only progress if reach a certain point is reached (ruin, punishment). If you fail maybe the bpm shouldn't decrease at all but that's up to you, the teasemaster.

Edit: Minor detail I forgot to mention. I think there should be slightly more prep time after additional conditions (e.g. kneeling). Maybe add a additional dialogue line like "take out your dick now" to signal its about to start. Unless Esdeath wants us to ruin it by rubbing it over the pants :blush:
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Sektz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:45 am I second the issue that pictures stop changing after a set timer. Didn't measure it but 2 min sounds accurate. Maybe vocalize your disappointment through Esdeath if her slave isn't in good shape to meet her expectations ;).

Wanted to bring up a wholly different issue.
I had a freeze today after Esdeath explains todays goal. No big deal but it kept getting the same freeze even after reloading couple of times. So I opened the tease in a private window and tried the reset function for the first time. I checked my cookies in the non private window which showed me my stats (didn't save them, so thankfully I could look up them this way).
I noticed the bpm to be fishy and doing some additional tests I noticed every time I reloaded the tease the bpm decreased.
Imho the tease should only progress if reach a certain point is reached (ruin, punishment). If you fail maybe the bpm shouldn't decrease at all but that's up to you, the teasemaster.

Edit: Minor detail I forgot to mention. I think there should be slightly more prep time after additional conditions (e.g. kneeling). Maybe add a additional dialogue line like "take out your dick now" to signal its about to start. Unless Esdeath wants us to ruin it by rubbing it over the pants :blush: pt2 :whistle:
No changes are made after you fail only when ruin. thank you for noticing that it saves on improvement moment.
Right now pictures stop changing after 1min. You might have gave me an idea😈
Yxione
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yxione »

Epton wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:06 pm
Yxione wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:05 pm

I see... 2min huh, how saddening it is :weep: .....

I'll adjust it later, in the meantime stick to the program, you must become faster ;-)
I'll try my best to be under 1 minute as fast as possible ! thanks for your dedication about this tease goddess