[RELEASE] Esdeaths' Prejac Training Program

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Reezig
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Esdeaths' Prejac Training Program

Post by Reezig »

First of all, thank you for this, I have tried training to be prejac, but have been disorganised, this tease helps me a lot to have a dedicated "workout" program for it. I haven't encountered any big bugs for now (my times are different sometimes, but I write them down anyway). I have a question for the program itself though. Call me dumb, but the rules say to come back daily and try to cum only once. It even talks to me like Im coming back every day. At the same time though the rules say to cum "once every three days. So which is it ? Should I do it once every 3 days or every day ? Also what do my levels mean exactly ? Oh and does 2 fingers mean rubbing the head/underside or making a ring to stroke the head ? I read through this thread, but didn't find detailed information. Still this is just me wanting to do it right, not being overly critical. All other teases of yours have been probably the most fun Ive ever had. You probably hear it a lot, but it really means a lot to me and helps me in different ways too. Thanks again and all the best !
wenktk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wenktk »

With some help from the prejac reddit I finally made it!
Who would thought that becoming a pathetic prejac would demand that much dedication, I'm currently at LV 31 and started at 120 BPM and 3 minutes.
I'll try, but, I don't think I can maintain for a month without some teasing before or not touching for more than 3 days, wish me luck.

Anyway, I already said, but awesome tease, really helped keeping the routine and making me horny with the teasing. The only thing I would say that needs some touching is the punishments for failing (more variation, outside ballbusting) and some more pictures with feet in it (yeah, I know, it's not for everyone, but I'm a huge footboy, asking doesn't hurt ;))
Sektz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sektz »

Reezig wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:53 pm First of all, thank you for this, I have tried training to be prejac, but have been disorganised, this tease helps me a lot to have a dedicated "workout" program for it. I haven't encountered any big bugs for now (my times are different sometimes, but I write them down anyway). I have a question for the program itself though. Call me dumb, but the rules say to come back daily and try to cum only once. It even talks to me like Im coming back every day. At the same time though the rules say to cum "once every three days. So which is it ? Should I do it once every 3 days or every day ?
Oh I noticed this too, I think what he means is;
Do it not more than once a day, but at least once every three days.