[Feedback] EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.7

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which ending should I work on first?

Take the Money and Run
5%
Run to Mrs. White
34%
Run to Nat
22%
Run to Kenzie
5%
Run to Elsa
5%
Run to Kristina
6%
Run to Karma
2%
Go Get Help at the Clinic
19%

Total votes: 93

ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

[Feedback] EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.7

Post by ritewriter »

EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.7 "Got MILF?" is live!

The link is the same. I overwrote v1.6:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=59499

This update took forever because of the site issues and some personal time demands. It's not as big as I'd planned, but it's still plenty big. The entire tease is now around 800 pages and probably at least 3000 unique images. I think there are over 200 new pages in this one, making up 8 new scenes, each with multiple variations, including a dedicated sissy path when applicable.

New scenes include:

CRUEL POOL
Spoiler: show
Sneak through the pool area after breakfast to meet two more of your stepmother's friends.
MORE DREAMS
On the boy path, you can now dream about Mrs. White, Elsa, Nat, or Kenzie at nap time.
MORE PHONE FUN
If you visit the pool after breakfast, you will now get texted by the girls you meet there. Also, if you meet Mrs. White, you can text her in the evening.
MORE HOME ALONE OPTIONS
Now, instead of always meeting your stepmother outside your room, you can finally go to the bar for that drink or visit the home theatre and watch a movie.
I had several people playtest this version and they found a lot of errors, so it should be relatively clean. Still, because of the nature of the branching paths and variations, it's very hard to check everything, even for me, so please let me know if you find any errors, especially dead ends.

WHAT'S NEXT?

As noted, I didn't accomplish as much as I'd have like this time. And now MIlovana is broken AGAIN and I can't upload pictures. Apparently there's a work around, so I'll see if I can figure that out. Once I can upload pictures, I'll start on 1.8, which will finally focus on ENDINGS. So please vote in the poll and let me know which ending you'd like to see first. At the moment, if the site cooperates, I'm planning to do more frequent, smaller updates. But we'll see what happens.

Enjoy!
Last edited by ritewriter on Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manager41
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Feedback] EVIL STEPMOMMY v1.7

Post by manager41 »

Amazing work! Definitely enjoying it. Have to keep the comment short because I have to keep playing. Thanks for making the wait more than worthwhile!
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Great!

upd: I think you should publish new versions as new teases, I've found new version just by accident.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

manager41 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:58 pm Amazing work! Definitely enjoying it. Have to keep the comment short because I have to keep playing. Thanks for making the wait more than worthwhile!
Thanks for taking the time ti say nice things!
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

LegalizeRanch wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:05 am Great!

upd: I think you should publish new versions as new teases, I've found new version just by accident.
I debated back and forth on that. I wanted to keep my ratings and views, but I probably should publish anew to get more eyeballs.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

200,000 views!

Thanks!

Hard at work on the Mrs. White update, which will be large, with at least 3 different new endings. Maybe four? Or five? We'll see.
SubmissiveMartin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SubmissiveMartin »

ritewriter wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:08 am 200,000 views!

Thanks!

Hard at work on the Mrs. White update, which will be large, with at least 3 different new endings. Maybe four? Or five? We'll see.
I just would like to say thank you. It is my favourite tease and I very much look forward to see more of Mrs. White.
jockpseudonym
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jockpseudonym »

Maybe the faceless father could be revealed as a sting near the end? Especially if you’re resisting. Something to show Bridgette’s power, a gimp, a femboy or a dog or something.
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

Anyone knows how to unlock all endings? How to unlock scene with Karma RX?
I know how to unlock 3 endings only. 1st way is submissive when i need to obey mommy. 2nd way dominate over Brigette win over her. 3rd way with strap-on after college on party in home after death of father. I need to play with mommy's friends when they asks.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

jockpseudonym wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:25 am Maybe the faceless father could be revealed as a sting near the end? Especially if you’re resisting. Something to show Bridgette’s power, a gimp, a femboy or a dog or something.
Fun idea, gallery dependent.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

SubmissiveMartin wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:30 pm I just would like to say thank you. It is my favourite tease and I very much look forward to see more of Mrs. White.
Thank you for taking the time to give positive feedback!

Lots more Mrs. White coming in the next patch.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

putkarak wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:19 pm Anyone knows how to unlock all endings? How to unlock scene with Karma RX?
I know how to unlock 3 endings only. 1st way is submissive when i need to obey mommy. 2nd way dominate over Brigette win over her. 3rd way with strap-on after college on party in home after death of father. I need to play with mommy's friends when they asks.
Karma RX endings are not yet in the game. I'll get to those... eventually.

Here's a walkthrough for all available endings.

viewtopic.php?p=337377#p337377
Sissycow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissycow »

Yea seems like everyone wants more Mrs white and more Natalie
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

ritewriter wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:40 am
putkarak wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:19 pm Anyone knows how to unlock all endings? How to unlock scene with Karma RX?
Karma RX endings are not yet in the game. I'll get to those... eventually.

Here's a walkthrough for all available endings.

viewtopic.php?p=337377#p337377
Many thanks, unlocked all endings. Why did you add veteran mode if free play is enough to control all actions in game? My favourite endings with boobs (for tits closeup and tits sucking) and gimp slave (for many obey actions). Waiting for new version with new endings...
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

putkarak wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:28 am Many thanks, unlocked all endings. Why did you add veteran mode if free play is enough to control all actions in game? My favourite endings with boobs (for tits closeup and tits sucking) and gimp slave (for many obey actions). Waiting for new version with new endings...
Right now FREE PLAY is always available and VETERAN needs to unlocked. I figured some people might want to start with a low willpower so they lose early and often, so the Veteran mode adds more flexibility than Free Play, allowing for basically unlimited willpower or playing the game where resistance is nearly impossible.

Note that in the next patch, FREE PLAY will only be available after successfully completing the game once. First time players will have to choose between NORMAL and HARD. Unlocking VETERAN requires 5 completions.