PC Vibration

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

PC Vibration

Post by Faroe »

Just created this:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=62820

Requires Buttplug-io compatible toy(s). Credits to cfs6t08p for being able to do this.

Early days, but thoughts/comments, let me know.

What it does...

You are invited to select a number of session and length of those sessions;

Each session will pick 1 of 4 possible routines:
1) Basic on/off - on for 6 secs off for 4 secs
2) Random - [I can't remember the exact timings], but toy will be on for 10 + 10-20 secs; and off for 5 + 10-20 secs (or something similar)
3) Ramp - Like on/off, but the on stays on for longer as time progresses (5 Secs on/off to start; but the 5 on quickly becomes 10...)
4) Ramp 2 - As per 3) however, instead of 5 secs; it is either 5,10,20,40 secs as base (random each time); and yes the on does get multiplied up.

You select how long a sessions is. There is a chance that the length or amount of sessions maybe increased.

Be aware the chances of your toy being on a low vibration level reduce as the number of session increase; and there's a happy ending!

Regards

Faroe
Last edited by Faroe on Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sg438
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: PC Vibration

Post by sg438 »

My only compatible vibrator is an xbox controller, so it's really not the best for this use. But this is a really fun idea!
And I hope more teases use this interactivity because I'm definitely investing in a vibrator that's compatible now.
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Faroe »

Hey

Cheers! This is my first tease; when you get a more compatible toy let me know. Check the list of buttplug-io compatible toys.

There's also functionality built into the tease to make it work with supported stokers, but as I do not have one, it's hard for me to test. So if anyone wants to test for me - send me a message.

F
farvictory
Explorer
Explorer

Post by farvictory »

I would like to try the stroking version. I have an Onyx stroker and it seems like it works with buttplug.io
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Faroe »

Hey - sent you a PM with a dev version; there'll be a an additional dev tab which should link to a stoker setup. Let me know if that works - if so, I'll implement it (should be easy)

PM, if nothing makes sense!!

F
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

the butt.io support doesnt work.

help me please.
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Faroe »

Hey let's narrow this down a bit:
Last edited by Faroe on Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Faroe »

Hey let's narrow this down a bit:

Does this tease work, which also uses buttplug.io?

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=59283

Do you get the buttplug icon in the bottom left of the screen?

if not you need the to go and get the chrome extension from violent monkey (add it in, click on extensions at the top right and add it), a monkey face should appear.

then the and the script from:
sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/440634-butteos

reload the tease; you should get the icon now in the bottom right.

Clicking on the icon, should enable you to select your toy. Pair it, wait until the grey box shows your toy; and click the check mark.

Note, it only does vibrators and not strokers (currently, I might see if I can get strokers working).

If using initface, you still need the script (is my understanding).

F
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

I love the tease. It worked great with chrome, but not with Firefox. I think that is a limitation of Firefox and not anything with the tease.

I see some potential for tease ideas. It would be great if there was a tease that vibrated until you edged, and then shut off for 15-30 seconds and started again until you edged again. Sort of like a Edge-o-matic or Nogasm, but without the edge detection. I guess clicking "Edge" will have to do. After a certain number of edges or time (possibly random) it would continue vibrating after edge is clicked to allow orgasm. Maybe it could randomly decide to vibrate for 5 extra seconds for a ruined, or 30 for a full orgasm. Or it could end the session without any orgasm at all. Of course this all depends on the player truthfully clicking "Edge"
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Faroe »

Hey thongs911

Thanks for letting me know that you've been able to get it work! It's the first actual confirmation!! (I known it works on my system), but was unsure if it would work elsewhere.

Yes, while I've read that firefox can work- Chrome is recommended, and what I use.

Quite happy to build in some modes that are a bit different from the original idea, if people would like that.

If you want to be able to click to stop the toy for some secs, and have to do this a number of times before the clicking doesn't work - easy to achieve. As you say, it requires some truthfulness; but that doesn't bother me (you can clearly cheat the current game).

Send me a PM if you want to expand your ideas further; and I'll think how I build it.

Currently awaiting some feedback on whether the stoker mode works.

F
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

Sorry, I don't have a stroker, just a lush vibrator to test.

What I am thinking could be laid out like this:

Tease setup
Tease explanation and setup / testing of device
Prompt player "At least how many times do you want to edge?" or "At least how many minutes do you want the edging session to last" (Whatever is easier to implement, time or count)
Prompt player "Do you want an orgasm?" Yes / No
If yes, Prompt Player "Enter the possibility that your orgasm will be ruined" 0-100
Page warning player they better really be on the edge or the game could end without them cumming, you never know when your chance to cum is going to happen

Game Begins

Edging Rounds:
Slowly ramp up vibrations/strokes, display slideshow
Edge button is clicked
Stop vibrating/stroking and increment counter or timer
Wait Page 20-45 seconds (randomly assigned)
Repeat for a certain amount of times or until time is met
After time or number greater than what the player set, randomly enter Cum Round

Cum Round (user doesn't know they entered the cum round everything looks the same)
Same as Edging except after edge button is clicked, vibrating or stroking is continued after
(ruined or full determined by users earlier input)
Page Displays "Cum for me" (instead of Wait Page)
For ruined, it continues vibrating/stroking for 5-10 seconds after edge is clicked. Page Changes to "I hope you were close enough to ruin it, otherwise you are denied"
For Full, it continues for 45-60 seconds after edge is clicked.

No orgasm option
Same as edging, except vibrating/stroking stops and tease ends.
-------"Awww, too bad."

Final page
Display statistics of how long the user was edged for, or how many times.
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Faroe »

Hey

Yeah, that can be done!! but if others also want this stuff - please comment that you do.

Also I'd appreciate knowing whether other people have got their toy to work with this tease, so that I know which toys have definitely worked with the tease. Regardless of whether you liked the tease.

F
TheAnon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TheAnon »

Thanks for an awesome tease! Tried this today with my gush, and it was awesome! Edged more than i have in a long time :w00t: Can see myself using it a lot more too, and would love to see the addition of "edging-features".
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wellrested »

This was awesome, rated 5/5 and if 6, 7 or 8 stars were availably you would have got them too.
Spoiler: show
I really loved the first set of patterns the game served up. Short bursts of randomly changing speeds really felt like a tease.

Just two things I'd have changed to make this perfect.

I know you said it was a test, but the number of pictures got a bit repetitive, and I was playing the shortest possible tease.

Also in the surprise ending the vibrator was just left at 100% for the whole time. That seemed low effort for a grand finale. Maybe starting at 10% and ramping up to 100% end the end of the 5 minutes? Maybe starting at 100% and going down to 10% as a teaser?
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Faroe »

wellrested & TheAnon

Thanks for your comments.

I've replied in PM's to you both.

All ideas are welcome, and I agree on the pics being a bit dull, will have to think of a surprise for the other issue you raised!!

But want to say, thanks! comments that you like the idea are great; and comments on how you'd improve it are better!! (things you don't like and improvements are gaaet too).

F