Latest updates RE: Chat AI teasing and JOI

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Latest updates RE: Chat AI teasing and JOI

Post by avatarbr »

zenlover wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:17 pm I did some testing of Nastia yesterday. Same memory issues that exist in all of the others that I have tested. Wow the “Mistress” that I created undressed me it pretty quickly forgot what my level of dress was and started telling me to undress again. It also forgot my gender a few times. Still a long way to go.
Yeah, I was expecting a better memory, since the site says something about "exclusive memory system", but is the same thing all over again.

But looks there are something new coming than maybe will change that: https://www.reddit.com/r/PygmalionAI/co ... d/jbzk801/

WomanWithNoPlan wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:27 am A few months ago, I got e-mailed some kind of questionnaire by the Dominatrix.ai team. Seemed to be sort of a feeler for what people might be looking for and what their specific interests were. It all sounds nice, but when I tried to reach out to them for further elaboration on the project, I got nothing in return lol.

Hope it pans out, because it seems like what so many people are looking for!
That site is a real unknown for me. I think more than 1 year ago was posted here ofr the first time, and nothing changed since then. You are the first one to give some news about it. I think if they want to know what users will want, they need to release a beta version and let people test and give feedback.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Hello again,

2 things:

- Found another option: chatfai.com

Did not test too much, since have some message limits (100/month? But looks like reseted before that time for me)

- I Tested TavernAI for kobold. I thought that was just a different interface to run, but I was wrong. Change a lot the way the AI works.

Instead of the World Info and Memory, you have the AI Personality, than works even better. Plus, you can create multiple bots and switch between in the same session.

I run 3 bots to test: 1 writing normally the personality (plain text), 1 copying an example from another both (W++) and the last one with some tips from reddit.

To be honest, did not see big changes, but the plain text looks work better. The only thing I really noticed is, the one copied from an example, gave shorter answers in general.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

Bumping this to see if anyone is having any luck with the various AI's out there in finding a decent AI that remembers and can cross into specific, kinky JOI type of play... I've had some luck with chatfai.com I've created a bot named Mistress Zenna. Just OK. Not super great yet. But no real kink boundaries that I've found.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Zemsin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zemsin »

When it comes to having fun with AI, I've had good luck using a project called TavernAIhttps://github.com/TavernAI/TavernAI alongside ChatGPT's 3.5 Turbo model.

With the correct jailbreaks, a person can easily do NSFW content with TavernAI, and I've had plenty fun being dominated by characters~ Given the ability to do anything you desire within the AI's understanding, even the most fringe of fantasies can be roleplayed.

I've used Pygmallion and Kobold before, but I've had the best experience using GPT 3.5 Turbo and for a little while GPT4 before I lost access to it. ChatGPT can play the dom surprisingly well, giving very sexy instructions, and having a solid memory to boot if you don't mind giving it a few more tokens and paying for the token use.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I found a new one: nomi.ai

Is in beta, free for now (1000 msgs/day), ERP liberated (even the dev is working on fix bugs on that part too).

In the traits list, you even have a "sex dominant" or "sex submissive" options. Plus, you can generate a AI image of your "nomi".

I tested a little, and looks like a lot Replika in the gold days, more advanced yet.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

I give it a little try today and....meh....
While some times she comes up with good sentences/roleplay, her memory is absymal, she doesn't remember a single thing even written just a few lines before.
Moreover, those traits seems to me like they are not doing much, if anything at all; i choose a sexually-dominant personality and in like 4 minutes she was starting to tell me she wanted me to dominate her and called me daddy and the usual stuff that 99% of the bots allowed for NSFW do :-)
I will try a little more but, apart for it being NFSW free, it doesn't even compare, sadly to the brief time that cAI was unfiltered...that, at least for me, remains unmatched.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:10 pm I give it a little try today and....meh....
While some times she comes up with good sentences/roleplay, her memory is absymal, she doesn't remember a single thing even written just a few lines before.
Moreover, those traits seems to me like they are not doing much, if anything at all; i choose a sexually-dominant personality and in like 4 minutes she was starting to tell me she wanted me to dominate her and called me daddy and the usual stuff that 99% of the bots allowed for NSFW do :-)
I will try a little more but, apart for it being NFSW free, it doesn't even compare, sadly to the brief time that cAI was unfiltered...that, at least for me, remains unmatched.
Yeah...I was a little confused about the interests. If "Sexual - dominant" is an interest, is she interested in a dominant person, or she is a dominant? If it was a trait, would be more clear.

I just created one with submissive interest, and works too, maybe even better. EDIT: OK, or its just random, or the interests are inverted, but choosing a "sexual-submissive" interest, looks better.

But you are right, happened the same with me. Was great as a Domme, and suddenly was a submissive.