[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Beach Vacation

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Beach Vacation

Post by Nice-Log »

I just published my very first tease: Emily's Extreme Beach Vacation!

This tease will take you on a weeklong journey into tease and denial using chastity and lots and lots of edging. Every single one of the images was generated via AI by me specifically to be used in the tease.

I originally wanted to finish and publish last month, but the site issues caused me too many delays for that. BUT, better late than never! Please use this thread to report any bugs, typos, spelling issues, etc. that you encounter as well as any constructive criticisms so that I can better tease you in the future. See the link to my tease below.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=61846
Molito
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Beach Vacation

Post by Molito »

I found a bug:
Spoiler: show
On day 6 when you pick the edge holding task first the tease is caught in an endless loop.
I think that is because the "Day06-EmilyLadder" redirects to itself when it should redirect to"Day06-EmilyTimer".
Otherwise I really enjoyed the tease.
Implementing AI art is a genius idea, especially since you can create picture sets for specific purposes.
Some people may be on the fence about that but I don´t mind.
The bonus "cut-content" gallery was a nice touch too!
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Post by edgelovin »

It’s now one of the best edging teases on this site!

If I may ask, what AI did you use to generate the images?
chutmunger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chutmunger »

Incredible tease! I found the same bug that Molito found.
On day 6 when you pick the edge holding task first the tease is caught in an endless loop. It keeps redirecting to itself.
Amosion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Amosion »

The tease is great, I especially like the AI art. What did you use to generate it? I've tried getting into AI art before, but could never get it to do what I wanted.
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

Good catch. I don't think I had tested doing it in that order. It should be fixed now.
Molito wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:28 pm I found a bug:
On day 6 when you pick the edge holding task first the tease is caught in an endless loop.
I think that is because the "Day06-EmilyLadder" redirects to itself when it should redirect to"Day06-EmilyTimer".
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

edgelovin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:23 pm It’s now one of the best edging teases on this site!

If I may ask, what AI did you use to generate the images?
Amosion wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:15 am The tease is great, I especially like the AI art. What did you use to generate it? I've tried getting into AI art before, but could never get it to do what I wanted.
I'm running stable diffusion locally to generate the images. It definitely has a learning curve to getting good pictures out of it which I think is noticeable in the tease that image quality increases in the later days. I'll drop an example prompt below for reference. I decided AI images would work best because I wanted the anime style but there aren't really full sets of the same character in the same way there are for real models.
(Masterpiece:1.3)’ (Best quality:1.3), anime photo of an (adult:1.3) girl relaxing in a beach chair, ((blond hair, blue eyes, skinny, ((small breasts)), blue skirt bikini, beach chair))
Negative prompt: censorship, ugly, old, deformed, amateur drawing, odd, lowres, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, out of focus, cell shading, watercolor, large breasts, cleavage
Steps: 27, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 6.5, Seed: 3476167322, Size: 768x1280, Model hash: 841301cc, Denoising strength: 0.7, First pass size: 384x640
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Post by edgelovin »

Cool, thanks! The benefit there seems like it could be getting images that support a custom story/scenario for teases, as using available pics limits the options.

And lol on some of the negative criteria you needed to list 😅
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

This is a phenomenal tease! Great work!

I actually didn't take it very seriously when I first opened it and ended up spoiling a lot for myself by clicking through before I realized it was a slow build, and it is really good. My first instinct was "oh another low effort anime tease" but boy was I wrong.
I absolutely love how subtly devious she is. All of the tricks, changing the plan, using your past performance and decisions against you... so much fun. If you do another, I'd say amp that up even more :D It's so much fun when people use the Eos script powers more fully like this.
I think the AI art looks really good. I see a few oddities here and there, but the immersion you get from having such a consistent character, wardrobes of your choice, backgrounds of your choice, etc. It's among the most immersive and satisfying stories on the site in large part due to the art!
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by GanyuSimp »

Last edited by GanyuSimp on Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Criis
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Criis »

I'm actually at the end of day 2 and I'm really liking it (I'm roleplaying as MC so advance is slow and it will take me a while to see the entire tease)

This are my impresions so far:
- I like the pace of the story telling, it doesn't feel slow or dull, which is something that happens to me with some teases.
- Images are great, doing them with an IA was definitely the right choice, there are a few images that have some wierd stuff, like holes in the clothing or weird formations mostly on her tights, but is barely noticable and images are really cute.
- I love the fact that in the non-tease parts she asks you questions so you feel more involved, but for now I don't feel that these decisions are relevant on the long run, as far as I'm aware she haven't said anything or makes any reference to your answers apart from those lines of dialogue right after you answer, for example, she asked for my dick size, made a coment right after I answer, but when she actually saw it she didn't make any comment about it (or at least I didn't notice it) but it's only the first day and I hope that in the upcoming days more of that information will be used to make you feel more involved.
- The first tease session was good, but I feel it was a little bit short for my taste, again, that is not a big problem since it's only the first day, but hope that in the upcoming days the tease sessions will be a little longer.
Bobo29
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Bobo29 »

I finished the whole tease in a couple of days (I know I’m not supposed to do it but I could not resist) I think it’s really well paced and done, I would have preferred some more picture at certain points but that’s not a big issue, I would give 8,5/10 to this tease and I strongly encourage you to do some more, I really like your style and your focus on edging. Thx
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

Criis wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:33 pm I'm actually at the end of day 2 and I'm really liking it (I'm roleplaying as MC so advance is slow and it will take me a while to see the entire tease)

This are my impresions so far:
- I like the pace of the story telling, it doesn't feel slow or dull, which is something that happens to me with some teases.
- Images are great, doing them with an IA was definitely the right choice, there are a few images that have some wierd stuff, like holes in the clothing or weird formations mostly on her tights, but is barely noticable and images are really cute.
- I love the fact that in the non-tease parts she asks you questions so you feel more involved, but for now I don't feel that these decisions are relevant on the long run, as far as I'm aware she haven't said anything or makes any reference to your answers apart from those lines of dialogue right after you answer, for example, she asked for my dick size, made a coment right after I answer, but when she actually saw it she didn't make any comment about it (or at least I didn't notice it) but it's only the first day and I hope that in the upcoming days more of that information will be used to make you feel more involved.
- The first tease session was good, but I feel it was a little bit short for my taste, again, that is not a big problem since it's only the first day, but hope that in the upcoming days the tease sessions will be a little longer.
Unfortunately your answers to questions aren't really used, other than to give a bit of text and immerse the reader. There's I think only a few choices that can affect things and that's mostly on getting the special ending and that only starts happening on day 3. Actually, now that I think of it, there are more decisions and branches based on your performance. I will list them at the end of the post. Now that I've written them all down, there are a decent number of branches, but just not any that happen until day 3.
The first tease session is definitely the shortest, and they get longer (and better I think) as the days go on.
Bobo29 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:13 pm I finished the whole tease in a couple of days (I know I’m not supposed to do it but I could not resist) I think it’s really well paced and done, I would have preferred some more picture at certain points but that’s not a big issue, I would give 8,5/10 to this tease and I strongly encourage you to do some more, I really like your style and your focus on edging. Thx
Having more pictures is on my list of improvements to work on going forward. I think I did a better job of managing that in the last few days compared to the earlier days.
edgelovin wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:33 pm Cool, thanks! The benefit there seems like it could be getting images that support a custom story/scenario for teases, as using available pics limits the options.

And lol on some of the negative criteria you needed to list 😅
To be honest, the list of negatives I pulled from someone else's list. The only ones I added were the last two, "large breasts, cleavage" which I found was necessary to avoid having huge anime tiddies which I didn't want for my character.

List of all branching paths below. Spoilers, obviously.
Day 1: if you refuse to put on the chastity cage, the tease ends prematurely.
Day 2: No meaningful choices as I recall
Day 3: If you tap out of the stroking early you can get a punishment depending on how early you tap out. When Emily asks if you want to see her topless if you refuse you get the max score and a special pose picture. If you accept and tap out, you get a mid score and a punishment. If you accept but hold out without edging you get the max score and a choice to punish Emily. If you choose to deny her, you get on the path for the special ending. The other options just give some extra dialog.
Day 4: If you buy the flowers for Emily you receive some extra dialog and an extra image. If you tap out of the edging in round 1 or 2 you get punishment and to skip round 3. If Emily was denied in day 3, she makes round 3 harder and finishing it keeps you on the special ending path. Tapping out of round 3 gives a lower than max score but no punishment (unless you want).
Day 5: Your score from day 3 and day 4 dictates how long she expects you to reach in the edge ladder. If you tap out before reaching that goal, she lets you try again. If you refuse to try again you get a punishment. If you denied Emily on day 4 and reach the edge goal, she asks you to hold another edge for 30 seconds longer than your max time. If you refuse it's the same as just reaching the goal, but succeeding keeps her denied again and unlocks the special ending.
Day 6: If you failed on day 5, Emily will stop you from orgasming and lock you back up unless you agree to ruin an orgasm and eat your cum. Otherwise, she will let you edge to orgasm. If you unlocked the special ending, she will stop you at the last second and move on to another tease session where you will get to orgasm.
Day 7: Very little changes on day 7, unless you were denied on day 6, then you will be unlocked during the epilogue.
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GanyuSimp »

So what do you need to do on day 3 to unlock a special ending or whatever?
arandommark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arandommark »

I have to say, this was an amazing tease! I'm not into chastity/denial, so I just outright skipped all those sections and played it like one long tease, but that was still really enjoyable, though I didn't get the special ending.

Gonna have to replay for that, but I was planning on doing that anyway - it seems like you've got enough variation for at least two full playthroughs, even without accounting how it would be good enough to replay even with only one path.

As someone else has already mentioned, a few more pictures would have been nice, especially for the longer edge-holds (also stops someone from seeing the full duration even with preview enabled). But that was more a minor issue.

All in all, great work, and thank you for your effort!

GanyuSimp wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:22 pm So what do you need to do on day 3 to unlock a special ending or whatever?
The answer is in the spoiler in the post above yours.

Edit:
Okay, I went through it again and got the special ending(after the second try, and, admittedly, with a bit of cheating), and I have to say wow! That's a really awesome finish to this work, and quite intense, too - especially after what you have to go through in order to unlock it. (well, again, with me going through it all in one go. Though I'm not sure if that made it easier or harder.)

I'll definitely be playing it again, and I hope to see something else from you in the future!