[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Beach Vacation

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sonkcb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Beach Vacation

Post by sonkcb »

One of the best tease out there! Congrats!
Do you know if you'll do a followup? Based on the special ending perhaps ? ;)
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

sonkcb wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:54 am One of the best tease out there! Congrats!
Do you know if you'll do a followup? Based on the special ending perhaps ? ;)
Thanks for the kind words! As for a follow-up, my plan was to have a password system to import your ending to get some small dialog changes. I'm not going to do that because it would require replaying this tease to get the ending password after I added those in. Instead I'm just looking at selecting the ending you wish to follow from a list. The endings were all intentionally similar to make it easier to converge them for a sequel, but I can still see points where I can make the dialog or available choices differ.

Right now, I have a scenario for the sequel that I think will work well, and I am working on character designs for new characters. Right now it's all a long way off but I am looking for ideas to keep the teasing through the stroking and edging cycle fresh and exciting.
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

Finished the tease yesterday I took a quite long "vacation" from tease&denial before and this tease was great way to get back into it really enjoyed it.
It was also by far the most immersed I ever was in a tease probably because of the decent custom made AI generated pics but also because of nice writing
Thanks for your hard work ;-)