[RELEASE] CH-Emily VS Naomi

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE] CH-Emily VS Naomi

Post by digitalparkinglot »

EVN-Poster_01.jpg
EVN-Poster_01.jpg (179.88 KiB) Viewed 45821 times
-
Torrent links:

Video - 2.4 GB
CH-Emily VS Naomi.mp4.torrent
(95.31 KiB) Downloaded 6877 times
-
Video with No Beatmeter - 2.4 GB
CH-Emily VS Naomi-No Beatmeter.mp4.torrent
(93.49 KiB) Downloaded 1075 times
-
Funscript - 354 KB
CH-Emily VS Naomi.funscript.torrent
(618 Bytes) Downloaded 697 times
-
ESTIM audio track - 160 MB
CH-Emily VS Naomi.mp3.torrent
(24.53 KiB) Downloaded 801 times
-
Beats audio track - 160 MB
CH-Emily VS Naomi-beats.mp3.torrent
(24.52 KiB) Downloaded 277 times
-
MEGA folder link:
https://mega.nz/folder/qZ8y3Zxb#qUlnsZiQ9BQS1A49go-2sg
Please import into your MEGA first!

:-)

I am very pleased to announce the the release of CH-Emily VS Naomi. This video features the beautiful Emily Willis, born in Argentina, raised in Utah, and the stunning Naomi Swann, born and raised in Florida. These two cuties enjoy themselves, other women, men, and expose their kinkier sides.

The video is 1080p and 1:07 long with closing credits. There are beatmeters to follow, timers to guide stroking and edging, and a little breath play to keep things interesting. There is also a version with no beatmeter and no beat sounds. That version is great with a stroker robot or with ESTIM. It's a little more immersive when you can feel the video without the distraction of the beatmeter. The only electrode configuration I've tried (and was VERY pleased with) is common to the head, left to base of shaft, right to under the balls. I'm pretty sure most triphase configurations will work really well.

There is a funscript for those with stroker robots and if you are into ESTIM, there is an ESTIM audio track that I custom made to sync with the beats. Also including the beats track if anyone finds that useful.

The video starts on the soft-core side and builds to a medium-hard-core by the end. The beats ramp up quickly and many players will have a hard time making it past the breath play round at around 24 minutes :yes: :no:

I hope you enjoy this production, I'm really proud of it. Please feel free to upload and share this however you like.

An extra special thanks to Milovana members AlchemyX, Rillo, numberonefan, Iridescence, and fragrantEmulsion for all your feedback and suggestions while beta testing this production.

-digitalparkinglot
Last edited by digitalparkinglot on Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
edgingsaw
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] CH-Emily VS Naomi

Post by edgingsaw »

Awesome! Been waiting for this one like many others I'm sure. Have some time to play it right now, I'll give it a try :yes:
Cybertoad
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Cybertoad »

Nice thank you.
brief, looks like nice quality. :w00t:
Wexxxu
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Wexxxu »

Awesome! Any trode placement recommendations?
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

This is intense. Well done! Thank you

I don't know if I ever came across Emily before and it was nice to be introduced, I think I've only seen Naomi as part of Cock Hero - Feel This Vibe in the past. The girls in this Cock Hero are fantastic.

Thanks for the breath play round, the duration of breath holding is right on the money for me.

Estim comment
After I was done I took a look at the Estim file because Funscripts don't normally have this much character to them, and I'm impressed by what you've been able to do with only minor tweaking.
Wexxxu wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:57 pm Awesome! Any trode placement recommendations?
If you have a preference for Funscript conversions using Funstim, use that configuration. I used common at base forward of balls with top half insulated, left head, right anal electrode towards prostate and that worked wonders for me. If you use the provided Estim file there are slower ramps in some sections where squeezing the PC muscle is suggested that make the common electrode and right electrode pulse/pump the anal electrode in a nice way with a faster pulsing ramps on the left electrode. It would probably work well in other configurations but I think I'll stick with this on my next round unless someone suggests that it feels better in another configuration.
Wexxxu
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Wexxxu »

Electro wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:05 pm
Wexxxu wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:57 pm Awesome! Any trode placement recommendations?
If you have a preference for Funscript conversions using Funstim, use that configuration. I used common at base forward of balls with top half insulated, left head, right anal electrode towards prostate and that worked wonders for me. If you use the provided Estim file there are slower ramps in some sections where squeezing the PC muscle is suggested that make the common electrode and right electrode pulse/pump the anal electrode in a nice way with a faster pulsing ramps on the left electrode. It would probably work well in other configurations but I think I'll stick with this on my next round unless someone suggests that it feels better in another configuration.
Yes, typically with funstim conversions the shaft/base trode is needed. It just varies a lot where the common feels the best - mostly either shaft or head if using also a prostate trode but if having a balls trode instead of the anal one then that can also work well as a common trode. I just looked the earlier "vs" series and they seemed to have different kinds of recommendations and I've learned from my earlier experiences to trust the author's setup. E.g. Jia vs Michelle was recommended as dual channel whereas Stacy vs Sybil was balls common, head and prostate.
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Oooh, sounds nice. I'll take a look when I've got time. Your stuff's always awesome. :)

Coincidentally, I've got Emily as one of the likely stars of my next one (it's in progress, honest!), but she's got so many scenes that I should be able to easily avoid overlap. :) I've got candidates for all the stages already, and I'm less than halfway through her emp catalogue.

Thanks for making it!
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

YESSS!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS!!!! Thank you!!!!
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:40 pm I am very pleased to announce the the release of CH-Emily VS Naomi...
WOW! What a great day!!
Capturing all the files, hoping my next full-length e-stim session will be SOON!
fagustree
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fagustree »

I ALWAYS look forward to a DPL release :)

Thanks dude.
Author of https://cyoa.club https://test.cyoa.club
Drop by and chat on discord about the app if you're a developer or a user.
Sponsor my development at https://www.patreon.com/ftrees to help me spend more time adding features and keeping it running.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

thats my Friday evening sorted, thanks again for the amazing work as usual.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

it's finally here! can't wait to try your newest release :w00t:

:thankyou:

//edit: yeah, I couldn't wait and tried without stim. that breath play at 24 minutes really got me. came just 3 or 4 seconds before it ended. glorious! can't wait to try with estim and make it past that point. I guess that won't be easy though :whistle:
Last edited by satn00b on Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bradutz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bradutz »

Wow! Great quality as always. Been looking forward to this one :w00t:
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

That's great. I'm sorry to miss the release time. I will report after play
soeinotto
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soeinotto »

Thanks DPL for an awesome movie night!
I am really into fit and flatchasted girls so this CH vs. was an obvious hit. The buildup, the different sections and tasks made it a real breathtaking one. :-D The end is something to look out for and at least I can't remember a cock hero with an ending like this.
The last video before the credits may be distracting to some viewers.
The estim file wasn't great for me personally, as I never came on stroking files yet. But I will try again.
Best section for me was after 33 min with the continuous signals.
Best experience for me was Common Base and Balls, left head and right prostate (I used diy stereostim Triphase). The variations not just in speed but in stereo effect for regions to stim and slight frequency changes made it entertaining. Thanks for all the beta testing