[RELEASE] [FEEDBACK] The Denial Trials (A Censored Challenge)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

[RELEASE] [FEEDBACK] The Denial Trials (A Censored Challenge)

Post by Animeat »

This one: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=58793

DENIAL is your Mistress! Endure censors, torments, and denial for a week, or fail and get punished for being too weak! 7 themed days, and many censored mistresses stand between you and your orgasm!

This was meant to be a character ending for Monster Girl Mash, but it got far too big. I actually made most of it slightly before MGM, but it got pushed back by stuff, but here it is!

Any bugs, feedback, or improvements?
Pigs we get what pigs deserve!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: [RELEASE] [FEEDBACK] The Denial Trials (A Censored Challenge)

Post by PlayfulGuy »

This looks like it could be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to trying it when I'm allowed to cum again.

PG
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Animeat »

I added codes to skip to certain days for if you're playing on multiple devices or incognito etc.
Qwertyqwert
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Qwertyqwert »

Could you post all the codes so it’s easier to navigate between the days?
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GanyuSimp »

Unfortunately in the middle of Day 4 there's a black screen and nothing happens after. Such a cool tease ruined by something like that. Give us all the codes to the rest of the days.
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Animeat »

Qwertyqwert wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:02 am Could you post all the codes so it’s easier to navigate between the days?
It's meant to be hard. Completing day 7 gives you access to a hub, where you can jump to any day u want.
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Animeat »

GanyuSimp wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:43 am Unfortunately in the middle of Day 4 there's a black screen and nothing happens after. Such a cool tease ruined by something like that. Give us all the codes to the rest of the days.
That's intentional, it's the ASMR segment. Black screen + sound for 3 mins. I'll add a "headphone" image or something to make it more obvious.
Bastion
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Bastion »

Animeat wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:05 pm That's intentional, it's the ASMR segment. Black screen + sound for 3 mins. I'll add a "headphone" image or something to make it more obvious.
Oh nice! Just finished day 3 and was starting to consider giving up, but now I can't wait for day 4, ASMR is easily my favorite kink, I'd love to see it more often in future posts from you. I really like your content but long term denial isn't really my thing, decided to try it out though and see how far I can get.

Edit: day 4 was so good the part at the end with
Spoiler: show
Marin and the pretend stroking
actually went pretty hard. However I don't have a cage so I do feel like I'm missing out a bit on the full experience. It's been really good so far though, I think I'll be able to make it to the end at this rate!
Bastion
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Bastion »

Idk if it was intentional but on day 5 it was kinda hard to tell if the eyes were supposed to be blue or purple and yellow or orange.
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Animeat »

Bastion wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:30 am Idk if it was intentional but on day 5 it was kinda hard to tell if the eyes were supposed to be blue or purple and yellow or orange.
I went off the Gelbooru tags. I think after looking at them so much while making it, the subtle differences in colour are more obvious to me. "Colourblind mode" was a bit of foresight, but if the challenge is impossible for some none-colourblind people, I can change the names of the modes to "impossible" and "easier".
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GanyuSimp »

Animeat wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:05 pm
GanyuSimp wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:43 am Unfortunately in the middle of Day 4 there's a black screen and nothing happens after. Such a cool tease ruined by something like that. Give us all the codes to the rest of the days.
That's intentional, it's the ASMR segment. Black screen + sound for 3 mins. I'll add a "headphone" image or something to make it more obvious.
I literally play teases without sound. Also I was waiting for more than 3 minutes and still nothing. Also either way, 3 minutes of useless ''ASMR'' ruins it as well.
Bastion
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Bastion »

Ayyy I finished. This was my first time doing a long term denial tease and I ended up really enjoying it. I actually bought a cage halfway through to try and get the full experience. Your content is fantastic as always. (Although I'm not sure how I feel about all these fetishes you keep giving me haha)
MorMe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MorMe »

Greate work! Every day was perfect.
Sektz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sektz »

amazing tease.
Everyday got better than the last. So many great ideas, the boot rubbing, the write your own erotica, the roulette, stupid little games were you are bound to fail.
Shame the final day was a letdown for me.
Spoiler: show
some minor things
-The days before it seemed like you are supposed to start nude
-some ambiguous commands (am I still supposed to palm/get hard and then soft again, does this mean I may touch?)
The first half was still pretty good, the other half felt uninspired compared to the other days and strangely vanilla.
The 15min waiting tasks were suprisingly basic, after this more or less just standard jerking with some stops. I wish the instructions were more clear, suddenly it was ok to jerk off with hand.
After all that teasing I didn't even expect the countdown to be the real thing, I actually delayed for a couple of seconds thinking this is another trick and there is more.
So this is the 'just get it over with fast' ending I suppose. But even then I'd wish there was some more dialogue to make it clear,
"you know I'm getting tired, I give you 10 seconds to spurt like a quickshot"
or post orgasm tease
"wait you expected more? I told you I'd let you cum on the final day and I did. You are lucky I didn't make you sissygasm in your cage"
I had high expectation and even looked forward to getting surprised.
After the first half that had edging, cbt, bondage, optional analplay, heavy teasing and games, I do have to say I didn't see that coming.
Despite that, I hope you do something like this again. :love:
I wouldn't mind if it was shorter too, 3-4 days nonut are fine with this level of blueballing
SissyNatalie95
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by SissyNatalie95 »

Hello,
So I got an early hands cum ending,
Is there a way to reset the tease and start from the begining?