Game that reads your Browser history???

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Tiri
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Game that reads your Browser history???

Post by Tiri »

This could be a fun thing to add to TeaseAI
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

it sounds too complicated, at least for me.
RH_CATE
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RH_CATE »

Complicated indeed. It'd have to handle reading the history of quite a few of browsers. Even more complicated if cross-platform support is needed.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Kiranico wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:39 pm however the premise of having your most searched fetishes be told to you sounds quite fun.
[...]
and it would be interesting to see this used as or in teasing software.
Hi! :wave:
First of all, I am personally always happy when people come up with ideas and suggestions, nice found! :-)
And I agree, sounds like fun, ... at the first glance, ... but when I think about it, it's "just" a fetish you are getting confronted with.
Such things are a nice 'gimmick', but I guess it's just not worth all the effort.
... When I look at this from the point of view of a scripter, I could just ask the user 'in between' if he ever looked up for fetish X or Y, save that info and use it later against him.

That way you would also be sure to actually have that info, if you try it the browser-history way, you'd never know if there is actually something to be found.
(Again, just not worth all the effort for such a 'little' gimmick).

Tiri wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:57 pm This could be a fun thing to add to TeaseAI

Of course I can only speak for Awakening, but there such a thing will DEFINITELY not be added, it's just my policy/principle that what happens inside Awakening stays inside Awakening (or in it's install folder).
Awakening does not and will NEVER reach out/scan for information on your computer outside it's install folder.
Of course it scans for videos or pictures, but only in the folders you as the user have selected, there will NEVER be some sort of a 'secret' scan, security, privacy and safety is a huge topic for me.

RH_CATE wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:02 am Complicated indeed. It'd have to handle reading the history of quite a few of browsers. Even more complicated if cross-platform support is needed.
If I wouldn't had enough reasons already, then that would be another one! ;-) :-)

Best greetings,
Markus