Pygmalion AI

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Pygmalion AI

Post by BoundSquirrel »

For those who (briefly) enjoyed Character.AI and the filter-free content that was available, there is a new AI being developed right now; Pygmalion. As of right now, it's available through KoboldAI both offline if you've got the VRAM for it, and online by using Google Colab.
There is active work on making this available through a website similar to CharacterAI and NovelAI. As of this posting, that's still in development.

If you're interested in ERP/NSFW Chat, take a look at the linked website; they've got good tutorials on how to access the model and chat to your heart's content.

Also, if you did have success playing with Character.AI before they slammed the brakes on with their 'safety filters' :hmmm: , I think they could still use chat logs to help train their AI model to make it even better.

Take a look at the link below. I'm not affiliated with this project in any way other than testing out what they release.

Pygmalion.AI
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Pygmalion AI

Post by Razorsedge »

wow I had never had the chance to try anything like this before, But I was blown away with how smoothly it worked. I look forward to exploring it further.
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by dmas964 »

I don't know how to approach this at all. Could someone show a video on how to use it on the phone or describe it in detail step by step?
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dmas964 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:00 am I don't know how to approach this at all. Could someone show a video on how to use it on the phone or describe it in detail step by step?
I didn't tested this, but since in the first post Kobold Ai was mentioned, maybe this helps you:
viewtopic.php?t=25724

Best greetings,
Markus
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Random thought, I wonder what kind of stuff you'd get feeding it TeaseAI chat logs.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I did some test with that model, looks like a lot of CAI user are feeding it with conversatios. Some are leaking (I got a few END_OF_DIALOG messages, with some new texts with other nicknames. I hope nobody uses his real name there :lol: )

But, even not being a NSFW model like Erebus, works great, and rarely try to post as you.

Offtopic, but in the same week the new wave of CAI users got angry, Replika announced a big update for the next weeks (not cosmetic, but the AI). Let's see what happens.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

I've had some time to really test Pygmalion in KoboldAI locally and using Google Colab. Pygmalion is built on the weeks that CharacterAI was unfiltered before it got flooded by vtubers and consequently filtered into submission.

The result is pretty impressive. It's ideally set up for 1 on 1 interactions. In talking to some of the architects of the LLM, it was steered specifically away from adventure modes and random generation in favor of focusing on one or two characters, and it does so well.

The model is really good at T&D, and it even flirts with knowing what a ruined orgasm is (Sometimes it does, sometimes not).

Getting it up and running either locally or on colab is not a simple process, but it's worth it. Here's a Youtub walkthrough of how to set up Google Colab to run it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBT_JChd0pc

If you've got a machine beefy enough to run it locally, setup KoboldAI, let it download Pygmalion 6B (in the chat folder of models) and chat away.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:02 am

The result is pretty impressive. It's ideally set up for 1 on 1 interactions. In talking to some of the architects of the LLM, it was steered specifically away from adventure modes and random generation in favor of focusing on one or two characters, and it does so well.
So that is why the 6B model feels almost as good as a 13 or even a 20B model?

I imagine in the future, we could have specific models for specific targets. Maybe that is what that Dominatrix.ai is trying to release.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:13 am
So that is why the 6B model feels almost as good as a 13 or even a 20B model?

I imagine in the future, we could have specific models for specific targets. Maybe that is what that Dominatrix.ai is trying to release.
Yep, as long as it's used for discrete 1:1 (or 1:2) interactions. It kind of falls apart when you try to do anything open-ended. I've shoehorned it into an adventure mode by using the memory to store a bunch of names and VERY brief personalities, and letting Pygmalion run me into one of those, then modifying the entry to flesh out the personality it picked, but it still pales in comparison to Character.AI when it comes to raw inventiveness and intuitiveness. Sadly, it looks like the team at CAI would rather let their project die a slow, abandoned death than pivot and give their user base what they/we want.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

And Google just banned Pygmalion from colab: https://www.reddit.com/r/PygmalionAI/co ... colab_ban/