Bokki Tease Club Σ: Second Semester Feedback Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Bokki Tease Club Σ: Second Semester Feedback Thread

Post by Shattered »

Croix777 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:11 am
Shattered wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:26 pm
Bee4 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:09 pm Amazing as always! Mine froze just as I was heading back to the classroom after 1,000 edges. I lost my progress and don't want to do it again. Is there a password to get back?
Spoiler: show
Apologies! The code

Code: Select all

4dayClubroom-finalover1000
should get you more or less back there without a problem. What exactly do you mean when it froze, do you know where so I can check?
I had the same issue i think, it was last night but i'm pretty sure it just kinda black screened without any buttons at that point. It was after i clicked to return to the club, like it got stuck in the transition to the club. Also none of the days gave codes passed day 2, not sure if that was intended.

edit: spoilers for those who haven't played yet
i tried the code you shared and it seems like this route might be different then the one i was on, in my game Alisa was kinda "gone", not sure if that was related to why it bugged but thought i should mention it in case it helps you find the bug
I'm hoping that the issue was fixed with what I did last night, I've just tested again and its fine for me - do you recall which exact page the issue was on?
As for the passwords...
They should be set to not come up unless you dont have variables saved, as they are a bit complex! If you load the tease and it sees you have variables it wont tell you them as the continue button is better. its just a backup if you dont.
TTT_ToTestTease
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TTT_ToTestTease »

Would it be possible to add a reset button, or is there a way I can do it? Thanks for an awesome tease! The first one was such a blast.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

TTT_ToTestTease wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:38 pm Would it be possible to add a reset button, or is there a way I can do it? Thanks for an awesome tease! The first one was such a blast.
Enabling NG+ should do this, I hope!
chutmunger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chutmunger »

Excellent tease as always! Couple bugs I found:
On day 4, after the 1000 edges, when you Mila is labeled as Alisa (but has the correct picture), and Kato has Alisa's picture.

Also, when I pick either Mila or Kato, I get stuck (after catching up to 1000 edges).
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

chutmunger wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:57 am Excellent tease as always! Couple bugs I found:
On day 4, after the 1000 edges, when you Mila is labeled as Alisa (but has the correct picture), and Kato has Alisa's picture.

Also, when I pick either Mila or Kato, I get stuck (after catching up to 1000 edges).
Fixed these, thanks!
Jassinov
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Jassinov »

My bugs:
It froze for me after I got the phone message on day 4 and went to the Clubroom (skipping to the end was no problem) and once Mila's countdown is at 1. Haven't tried other girls, yet.
Really enjoy the tease, btw! Great work :)
chutmunger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chutmunger »

Two more bugs I've found:
In the Mila ending, on the final edge, when she's counting down -- I get stuck at "1". Never proceeds beyond that.

In the ending with all 4 women, if I choose to ruin my orgasm, I get into an infinite loop after hitting "10 seconds away".

Also, wanted to show you what I meant about the girls being "mislabeled" during the final lover moment, when you choose a picture. Here are my screenshots:

So both Alisa and Mila are labeled as "Pick Alisa", but have the correct pictures. Kato is labeled as "Pick Kato", but has Alisa's picture.
I'll keep looking for more!
TeasePlease
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by TeasePlease »

Amazing tease as always. Think I found a bug but this was really fun!
Day 5
(Text) Or will you give that up to experience your full orgasm?
(Choice) Ruin
(Choice) 10 seconds away

Clicking the "10 seconds away" button just repeats the page
Feel free to View my Teases or Patreon for extra content and features

My username has changed. I'm no longer using Revuin
chutmunger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chutmunger »

Another one:
Just got to the end of Day 3 on New Game+, and it looped me back to the beginning of Day 3 again
Also:
After reaching 1000 edges, I return to the club building and try to enter the club room -- but it never progresses, I just get stuck on > Go into the Clubroom <.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Jassinov wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:28 pm My bugs:
It froze for me after I got the phone message on day 4 and went to the Clubroom (skipping to the end was no problem) and once Mila's countdown is at 1. Haven't tried other girls, yet.
Really enjoy the tease, btw! Great work :)
Fixed!
chutmunger wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:49 pm Two more bugs I've found:
In the Mila ending, on the final edge, when she's counting down -- I get stuck at "1". Never proceeds beyond that. Fixed!

In the ending with all 4 women, if I choose to ruin my orgasm, I get into an infinite loop after hitting "10 seconds away". Fixed!

Also, wanted to show you what I meant about the girls being "mislabeled" during the final lover moment, when you choose a picture. Here are my screenshots:

So both Alisa and Mila are labeled as "Pick Alisa", but have the correct pictures. Kato is labeled as "Pick Kato", but has Alisa's picture.
So this is a *fun* one. I've edited the code, but when I go to preview the tease...it's still as the old text. I think this may be a weird error that is going to remain until the site is fixed sadly...And since it isn't game breaking, I'm not gonna try and mess with it for now. But the code is now fixed, so thanks!
I'll keep looking for more!
TeasePlease wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:55 pm Amazing tease as always. Think I found a bug but this was really fun!
Day 5
(Text) Or will you give that up to experience your full orgasm?
(Choice) Ruin
(Choice) 10 seconds away

Clicking the "10 seconds away" button just repeats the page
. Fixed!
chutmunger wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:26 am Another one:
Just got to the end of Day 3 on New Game+, and it looped me back to the beginning of Day 3 again
I can't see what would cause this sadly, it looks all ok...maybe another code added that mIlovana hasnt updated
Also:
After reaching 1000 edges, I return to the club building and try to enter the club room -- but it never progresses, I just get stuck on > Go into the Clubroom <.
This one is annoying as it was a bit complex coding for me so easily possible to make a mistake, but ive tried to add a fix making it just a question rather than a code for now.

Thanks for the reports y'all! comments in red.
after8
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by after8 »

Really fun tease so far!

I think I've run into a small bug:
Starting Day 3 by clicking "Continue the tease" doesn't load my name choice, and the girls just refer to me as "undefined". If I start the day with the code it works fine though
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I tried the tease!

Feedback
I really enjoyed the setup and the characters. I did day 1 and then stopped and played day 2 the next (real life) day. I really enjoy edging a lot with short rests like the game seems to want you to do, and so few teases actually do that. So I really liked that part. But when they asked me to edge many times and then without much (any?) break hold an edge for a long time it was too difficult for me. I will take some time away from the game and try it again in the future.

I think maybe the game was trying to ask me which girls / things I like by making me choose what to edge to at one point. There's a part where each girl tells you what they are about and they ask you a question... and you can press an edge button as many times as you edge while they talk. If they give you an option between two things and you click the edge button on the side when you have that option up, it skips the choice and shows '...' as your choice. I was kind of worried that it made me misconfigure something in the game by skipping past my actual desired choice, but luckily if I restart down the line this isn't an issue. I just wanted to mention it as a potential issue. I have no idea if any of these choices actually affect the game or not (but it would be really cool if they did :-D )

Anyways great work. Hopefully I can enjoy it properly someday in the future
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

after8 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:20 pm Really fun tease so far!

I think I've run into a small bug:
Starting Day 3 by clicking "Continue the tease" doesn't load my name choice, and the girls just refer to me as "undefined". If I start the day with the code it works fine though
Ever since I've made teases, the 'undefined' bug has always popped up here and there even when by all rights it shouldnt and I dont know why :no:
Kristycookie wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:46 am I tried the tease!

Feedback
I really enjoyed the setup and the characters. I did day 1 and then stopped and played day 2 the next (real life) day. I really enjoy edging a lot with short rests like the game seems to want you to do, and so few teases actually do that. So I really liked that part. But when they asked me to edge many times and then without much (any?) break hold an edge for a long time it was too difficult for me. I will take some time away from the game and try it again in the future.

I think maybe the game was trying to ask me which girls / things I like by making me choose what to edge to at one point. There's a part where each girl tells you what they are about and they ask you a question... and you can press an edge button as many times as you edge while they talk. If they give you an option between two things and you click the edge button on the side when you have that option up, it skips the choice and shows '...' as your choice. I was kind of worried that it made me misconfigure something in the game by skipping past my actual desired choice, but luckily if I restart down the line this isn't an issue. I just wanted to mention it as a potential issue. I have no idea if any of these choices actually affect the game or not (but it would be really cool if they did :-D )

Anyways great work. Hopefully I can enjoy it properly someday in the future
This was a custom tease with the parameters of include as much edging as possible, so it might be too much for a lot of people :whistle: But you can split it apart as you need to! As for the bug, This is an unfortunate (and sometimes fortunate) issue with EOS that those boxes always skip text. So I have to be careful when I use them. Someitmes lead to skipped things like this. And your choices do matter in this tease!
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hi!

I'm a big fan of your teases and I love this one.
You have captured this feeling very well, when one is at the mercy of the will of four women.

Thanks for that tease

:love:
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
NSK101
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by NSK101 »

Love the tease, must play it more but it’s far to hard for me.

Great work, but would love one for inexperienced/Prem Ecjack boys.

Keep up the great work.