Estim problem

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
phil70
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no and i like to try it some day
Sub/Slave(s): same as above

Estim problem

Post by phil70 »

Hi guys and gals. I got myself a 2b estim device recently, but there seem to be a problem that I don't know how to fix. On some tease there are pain file, but they don't seem to work with my device so far. Is there a way to modify the setting to make it work or are they just not compatible with the 2b.
Really wish this would work.
Thank you already.
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Estim problem

Post by iluvcbt »

Some of the estim teases seem to have files that have broken or don't work properly. Most of them work fine with the 2b, I have one as well and have only a few issues. Some of the flash based ones may not work right as flash isn't really supported anymore. Which one are you trying to do?
phil70
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phil70 »

Most of them are working without issue, but there is a few one like estim tower, Milgram experiment and estim distraction if I recall that when they come to the pain section of the tease there just nothing. So I was wondering if it's just a matter of setting and calibrating.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Hi,

I have 2b and diy box. Most of the pain files in teases are low frequency files - humans perceive lower frequencies of same amplitude as much stronger. 2B has signal processing which results in output impulses of consistent frequency and does not increase volume when input frequency lowers. I haven't really tested if latest beta had any improvement in this direction.

As for estim tower, the endless version is broken and stops after few floors (works only in guideme).

For teases that are made for 2b, check Estim Laboratory, Estim Bondage, Estim Chatroom and Estim Hack
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Also, check viewtopic.php?t=21293 for Estim Tower guideme version that has pain files with boosted volume that should work on 2b.
phil70
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phil70 »

edger477 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:47 am Also, check viewtopic.php?t=21293 for Estim Tower guideme version that has pain files with boosted volume that should work on 2b.
thanks a lot definitely gonna have a look at that :-D