[RELEASE] E-Stim CH Hybrid: Klinik Industries [Vi22]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] E-Stim CH Hybrid: Klinik Industries [Vi22]

Post by edger477 »

hypnostim wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:32 pm The one at 1:52:55 was a manual entry?
yes, I don't think there is a cue aside from "final countdown" :)
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Tested this (skimming through triphase estim) with dual-triphase:
- one common on aneros tempo with one channel on 2 pads on thighs and other on metal cb loop
- other common on 2 40x40mm pads (on foreskin below the glans, on both dorsal and ventral side), left channel on 40x40 pad on shaft just above the balls, and right channel on about 2cm wide loop of conductive rubber sheet around balls.

This seems to be the best configuration I ever tried for this estim since those sweet painful/stingy sections feel very intense but bearable (I could set higher volume than with my usual conductive loops electrodes) and I will use this configuration to play this again.

Gift that keeps on giving.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Just finished a play through of this after having it on my to do list forever, and wanted to leave some comments whilst fresh in my mind

Overall loved it, was very engaging and enjoyed the selection of clips, although for me it felt as though all the harder fetish stuff was in the first third and personally I would prefer it to build to that

A couple of thoughts and comments in case other creators find them useful

Length - For me 2 hours is too long, 45-90 is my personal sweet spot
Stim - was very good, I enjoyed the breaks built into the story (I wasn't using poppers but that was done very well in the breaks) and the stim paused during the breaks then came back in with slow ramps, so no nasty surprises
Cum build up - This was nicely done, very good audio prompts and teasing
Cum - Again build up was done very well. but right at the moment, both the stim and visuals for me were lacking. The stim was a nice buzzy build up, but then when it came to the cum, it kind of didn't go anywhere (I had even built in a bigger ramp at this point), and same with visuals, this is where I would like the maximum stimulus, with lots of kink, cum shots etc, overlayed/rapid cuts etc

Suggestion for cum - I think a strong, ramping signal to force the cum is best, and I also would suggest rather than countdown then you have just a few seconds to cum, having a few minutes after the instruction to cum of ramping and visuals, to ensure you get there, and possible to also enter POT zone if the player is in to that

For the sort of ramping pulsing file, I share below my personal favourite (I even call it the finisher), it is very simple, starts quiet, something like 10 second ramp up, accelerating beat and ramping volume, and every few minutes has a second or two break then goes all over again)

https://mega.nz/file/NmYVWCoB#rvOCUi82U ... Wajql4Qgcs

Anyone is free to use this file, all I ask is you let me know so I can try what you create :)
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

OK, I have thrown something together for VI33 to force the cum at the end using the finisher file, need to test the stim file but will upload later.
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

And here it is

https://mega.nz/folder/VrxDmKib#EKgoi8fFFSKRPg7_JEJ6og

Be careful with it, as I tested on ET312b and the change from original stim file to finisher file seems smooth enough, but mileage will vary by your box and setup, so be careful

As always import before downloading
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Well, tried this last night and turns out the remixed stim file for Vi33 does have lovely pulsing for the cum signal, so I blew exactly on time and didn't make it to my reworked ending :lol: :lol: :lol:
Try anything once!
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

boundupone wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:05 pm Well, tried this last night and turns out the remixed stim file for Vi33 does have lovely pulsing for the cum signal, so I blew exactly on time and didn't make it to my reworked ending :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, same for me. great job on the stim track! thank you :love:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

satn00b wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:08 am
boundupone wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:05 pm Well, tried this last night and turns out the remixed stim file for Vi33 does have lovely pulsing for the cum signal, so I blew exactly on time and didn't make it to my reworked ending :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, same for me. great job on the stim track! thank you :love:
i actually tried it again last night, and this time couldnt get the et312b to tune in to the pulsing, so now i am doubting my concerns over some of the videos cum files, maybe is just the MA on et312b is super finniky and sweet spot is very narrow for the file, so either nothing, or washed out to a buzz, and tiny sweet spot (and TBH then not sure how my finished file will compare to the original file, so maybe MA position is not good for both!!) Any feedback welcome, and will take this down if the stim does not line up (anyone with homemade box, would love your feedback too please)
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

boundupone wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:31 pm

i actually tried it again last night, and this time couldnt get the et312b to tune in to the pulsing, so now i am doubting my concerns over some of the videos cum files, maybe is just the MA on et312b is super finniky and sweet spot is very narrow for the file, so either nothing, or washed out to a buzz, and tiny sweet spot (and TBH then not sure how my finished file will compare to the original file, so maybe MA position is not good for both!!) Any feedback welcome, and will take this down if the stim does not line up (anyone with homemade box, would love your feedback too please)
That was my experience with 312... It is not good for any files that have changes in volume. Only way to have good fun with it is to tune it to output from restim, but disable any volume funscripts or ramp, and turn ramp on in 312 itself. Any 5% volume change up or down causes the tuned MA value to become bad and all intricacies of signal are lost.

I like the diy box much better, especially for files that were crafted by digitalparkinglot!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:35 pm
boundupone wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:31 pm

That was my experience with 312... It is not good for any files that have changes in volume. Only way to have good fun with it is to tune it to output from restim, but disable any volume funscripts or ramp, and turn ramp on in 312 itself. Any 5% volume change up or down causes the tuned MA value to become bad and all intricacies of signal are lost.

I like the diy box much better, especially for files that were crafted by digitalparkinglot!
I wonder if the micro312 is any better or just a total clone??
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

boundupone wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:44 pm I wonder if the micro312 is any better or just a total clone??
I have 2 of these too (one bought to gift to a friend, waiting for him to visit), and the software is identical function-wise. Device is more modern hardware-wise (smaller form-factor, usb-c charging, a bit more powerful output, more efficient due to smd components etc), but the waveforms/audio processing is identical.
Its advantage is integrated bluetooth so you can stream audio directly to it, without cable picking up hum/noise. Still, optimal usecase is audio 3 for restim on fixed volume and using ramp function in device.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:55 pm
boundupone wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:44 pm I wonder if the micro312 is any better or just a total clone??
I have 2 of these too (one bought to gift to a friend, waiting for him to visit), and the software is identical function-wise. Device is more modern hardware-wise (smaller form-factor, usb-c charging, a bit more powerful output, more efficient due to smd components etc), but the waveforms/audio processing is identical.
Its advantage is integrated bluetooth so you can stream audio directly to it, without cable picking up hum/noise. Still, optimal usecase is audio 3 for restim on fixed volume and using ramp function in device.
thanks, am still tempted to get one, whilst waiting for the never ending kink saga to come to a conclusion, but if that ever comes to market, and they activate sound input control maybe that is the answer, unless you know any other options more commercial than home made ones?
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

boundupone wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:06 pm thanks, am still tempted to get one, whilst waiting for the never ending kink saga to come to a conclusion, but if that ever comes to market, and they activate sound input control maybe that is the answer, unless you know any other options more commercial than home made ones?
I am not confident anymore that Kink will deliver on features that were promised initially. Audio processing is tricky and they are not promisig to have any kind of api to control the box. My bet will be that Neostim box will be available by winter, and diglet will implement support to control it from restim.
Since it will have api, it is also reasonable to expect there will be audio-processing software that would convert audio into signals better than what 312 does.

If you are handy, I'd build a diy box until then :)
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:30 pm
boundupone wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:06 pm thanks, am still tempted to get one, whilst waiting for the never ending kink saga to come to a conclusion, but if that ever comes to market, and they activate sound input control maybe that is the answer, unless you know any other options more commercial than home made ones?
I am not confident anymore that Kink will deliver on features that were promised initially. Audio processing is tricky and they are not promisig to have any kind of api to control the box. My bet will be that Neostim box will be available by winter, and diglet will implement support to control it from restim.
Since it will have api, it is also reasonable to expect there will be audio-processing software that would convert audio into signals better than what 312 does.

If you are handy, I'd build a diy box until then :)
sadly i dont have the skills or time to build one, neostim does look very promising too, so will hopefully get one when available too
Try anything once!
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

boundupone wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:42 pm And here it is

https://mega.nz/folder/VrxDmKib#EKgoi8fFFSKRPg7_JEJ6og

Be careful with it, as I tested on ET312b and the change from original stim file to finisher file seems smooth enough, but mileage will vary by your box and setup, so be careful

As always import before downloading
had you intended on releasing a mono track? Just checking, as this file is showing up as a mono and not the stereo from vi22