[RELEASE] E-Stim CH Hybrid: Klinik Industries [Vi22]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] E-Stim CH Hybrid: Klinik Industries [Vi22]

Post by Electro »

EDIT: The mp3 is exported from restim, so there is no calibration, both channels are same strength. I use 2 triphases (4 channel box), one common on head, l/r to shaft/balls and other common to aneros tempo l/r to cb ring and thigh pads.
I also use pads on cock and balls, and I use 4 small pads of same size, one on balls, one on shaft, and 2 for/close to head, on dorsal and ventral side. I like to have the surface of the common larger especially for spiky experiences like this one is supposed to be.
I originally read this quickly and thought it made sense, but now that I pulled out my other DIY box to add additional electrodes, I'm suddenly not understanding the configuration. I don't know how to say where I'm confused so I'm just going to retype my thought process as a string of consciousness so maybe you can fill in the blanks in my reading comprehension.

Common on head - got that.
Left - shaft, ok so this is normally base of shaft on the bottom(urethra side) for me just forward of the balls
Right - balls, where? Is this one of the situations where people say balls and they mean perineum? do you mean on the bottom of the balls? backside of the balls? I'd probably put this on the perineum as close to the balls without stimming the balls, I've custom modified the Citor 'ball squeezer' electrode to put pressure on the perineum for this.

For the other 2 channels
Common on an anal electrode near or facing the prostate.
Left - cb ring, what kind? is this a loop electrode with the top insulated to stimulate the perineum, if so I have a conflicting stim location with the right channel of the first box. So which one do I have wrong?
Right - thigh pads, I haven't done this and made it feel good yet because I wasn't sure where to aim the pads at because I notice just an inch of difference can make a big difference to the feel but I don't want to relocate a pad a dozen times without at least having a starting point for placement. If I'm measuring a distance starting at the point where the balls meet the body and measure down my leg, how much distance figuring the center of the electrode being that point?(metric or inches, whatever you are comfortable with I know both) and then where should the center be in relation to the top of the leg being 0 degrees and the side of the leg being 90 degrees, or are you aiming for a certain portion of muscle edge/thickness point?

..and for the other part of what you said, am I assuming that's an entirely different set of electrode placements?
one on balls - Is this perineum, back of balls, bottom of balls, front side of balls, a conductive around the loose 'top' of the balls(ball stretcher type placement?)
one on shaft - Usually figuring base of shaft on the bottom(urethra side) just forward of the balls
I understand the head electrodes. ..but which channels for all of these, it sounds like dual channel because I'm short on electrodes for a common? So I assume the head is one channel and the balls and shaft is another?

Thanks in advance for clarifying, it feels like there's a tribal knowledge where we all assume we understand things the same way and this is an example where I can really see how easily it is to twist around what can seem clear to one and be muddy to others.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

Edger477 plays his threephase files on a quad-channel box, so he has more (5?) electrodes with a shared common on head.
I don't think the electrode configuration is important as long as you align the top position in Restim with your electrode config "top".

Latest release version of Restim now supports all these funscripts.

I already shared some feedback on discord, but here is more. This time I played with VR which made it a lot more immersive. The matching between the stroking and action onscreen was top-notch. The signals definitely got more and more immersive as the video progressed. I didn't feel the triggers had any effect on me, however.

Also noticed some negative parts. When playing classic funscripts, I can dial in the volume quite accurately so that it doesn't hurt and I'm very close to the edge without cumming. With these additional funscripts the volume is less consistent, I found myself unable to set the volume high enough to cum and low enough not to feel pain. I had to use another file to finish. Some of the signal changes at the end are perhaps a bit too aggressive. It doesn't help that this release is relatively short, I need a good amount of time to dial in the volume and then the video is already almost over. Maybe the last part is just me.

I also noticed a bug, which is entirely my fault. If a script sets the pulse frequency really low (0.001) the audio cuts out as Restim attempts to generate a very long silence between pulses. The workaround is to not set the pulse frequency very close to zero, but I will try to fix it in code.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

--discussing volume levels at specific time stamps, but not video content, potentially spoiler content about the stim but I don't think it really is, so I'm not going to spoiler the post--
I noticed in later playthroughs, at least with the original mp3 file versus customized Restim calibration that if I really did set the initial volume to the max I could take it, that at the end I would be desensitized enough for it to be intense enough to hurt just enough to be distracted by it and not finish. The first time I made my run through I set the intensity so it was intense but with a decent margin lower than where I would otherwise be getting uncomfortable about the 30 second mark before the volume drops. I think the real test is 5 minutes in where it starts getting intense, if it feels painful instead of just intense at that point, it needs to go down just enough to not be painful for the rest of that section and you likely will be okay toward the end.

I also noticed after playing this with four, or maybe five, different electrode configurations that every time I put common on the head, the head was desensitized at the end and also I just don't feel the movement/position specific sensations as much with this configuration(calibrated with Restim settings or not), but it was even more the case with the non-calibrated mp3 file where everything pulses but the actual position sensation/intensity of the left and right electrodes is mostly muted. I won't get into my preferred electrode position discussion again, but the desensitization of head as a common electrode is my point, it requires the volume to be set lower at the start so the ramp at the end isn't met with a painful less pleasurable response scenario. It seems if you can adjust down to remove pain between 5-6 minutes versus it just feeling intense, then you should get through the sequence around 9-12 minutes with it feeling intense in a way that makes you wonder if you can hold back, but not more than maybe a few brief moments of painful sensations and if I reach the end of the video, it's not painful at that point. ..but if it is, I'd take down the volume levels and calibration information in my notes and adjust the volume and/or calibration for the next run so the end isn't painful.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Electro wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:34 am --discussing volume levels at specific time stamps, but not video content, potentially spoiler content about the stim but I don't think it really is, so I'm not going to spoiler the post--
I noticed in later playthroughs, at least with the original mp3 file versus customized Restim calibration that if I really did set the initial volume to the max I could take it, that at the end I would be desensitized enough for it to be intense enough to hurt just enough to be distracted by it and not finish. The first time I made my run through I set the intensity so it was intense but with a decent margin lower than where I would otherwise be getting uncomfortable about the 30 second mark before the volume drops. I think the real test is 5 minutes in where it starts getting intense, if it feels painful instead of just intense at that point, it needs to go down just enough to not be painful for the rest of that section and you likely will be okay toward the end.

I also noticed after playing this with four, or maybe five, different electrode configurations that every time I put common on the head, the head was desensitized at the end and also I just don't feel the movement/position specific sensations as much with this configuration(calibrated with Restim settings or not), but it was even more the case with the non-calibrated mp3 file where everything pulses but the actual position sensation/intensity of the left and right electrodes is mostly muted. I won't get into my preferred electrode position discussion again, but the desensitization of head as a common electrode is my point, it requires the volume to be set lower at the start so the ramp at the end isn't met with a painful less pleasurable response scenario. It seems if you can adjust down to remove pain between 5-6 minutes versus it just feeling intense, then you should get through the sequence around 9-12 minutes with it feeling intense in a way that makes you wonder if you can hold back, but not more than maybe a few brief moments of painful sensations and if I reach the end of the video, it's not painful at that point. ..but if it is, I'd take down the volume levels and calibration information in my notes and adjust the volume and/or calibration for the next run so the end isn't painful.
Hey, thanks for the detailed writeup. First, to explain configuration. I used pair of pads for top of penis as common (dorsal and ventral side each one pad), one pad below on ventral side (above the balls?) and other pad on lower side of balls (I put a rubber ball stretcher over to keep it in place). For second pair of channels, aneros tempo was common, while one side was at metal cb ring with insulated top (at dorsal base of penis) and other channel at either pad at perineum or two pads on thighs. I must say that with this configuration I get very precise sensations of position.

I also know about desensitization and it is one of reasons I wanted the signal to be more interesting, but I guess I added too much ramp. I could go and adjust volume in whole file, but do I understand correctly that you'd have better experience if the calibration was higher? Then you'd calibrate lower? That is very easy to do with scripts but I will also try to make some changes towards the end to reduce amount of energy that goes in.
916f87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 916f87 »

link for v33a video?
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

916f87 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:04 pm link for v33a video?
HD version : 769MB/1080p/AVC/3 913 kb/s
Klinik Industries Vi33a HD.torrent
(30.49 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c780726b29582693c7ef00c0f0e9c7ad231bd88c&dn=Goon%20Pmv%20Redux%20Project%20A-1_Program%20%23vi33a%20goon%20euphoria.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
HD HQ version : 2.9GB/1080p/AVC/15,1 Mb/s
Klinik Industries Vi33a HD HQ.torrent
(58.44 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:40ae181d6713815aef28180952ea0f4b1b20f52a&dn=Goon%20PMV%20ReDux%20Project%20A_Program%20%23vi33a%20goon%20euphoria.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsonjude1776 »

diglet wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:36 am

I also noticed a bug, which is entirely my fault. If a script sets the pulse frequency really low (0.001) the audio cuts out as Restim attempts to generate a very long silence between pulses. The workaround is to not set the pulse frequency very close to zero, but I will try to fix it in code.
Is that the case with this script?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:10 am Is that the case with this script?
I don't think pulse freq ever goes to 0, but I will double check tomorrow
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

edger477 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:12 am
samsonjude1776 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:10 am Is that the case with this script?
When I do a quick check using the find function in Notepad++, it shows 7 instances for this string: "pos":0

To avoid having this happen, I manually set the lower output limit in MultiFunPlayer to 5% which scales everything up slightly while setting to minimum to 5. When I set it to 1 the pulse rate is so slow that it's just a very slow 'tick', but 5% "kept it going" without 'ticking'. Now that I see it in Notepad++, I could easily just modify that file to change the 0 to a 5 or a 10. It looks like you already have a number of 10 values. I suppose I'll let you decide where you want it for your intended feel.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Electro wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:45 am
edger477 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:12 am
When I do a quick check using the find function in Notepad++, it shows 7 instances for this string: "pos":0

To avoid having this happen, I manually set the lower output limit in MultiFunPlayer to 5% which scales everything up slightly while setting to minimum to 5. When I set it to 1 the pulse rate is so slow that it's just a very slow 'tick', but 5% "kept it going" without 'ticking'. Now that I see it in Notepad++, I could easily just modify that file to change the 0 to a 5 or a 10. It looks like you already have a number of 10 values. I suppose I'll let you decide where you want it for your intended feel.
I admit I did not encounter this issue when playing (directly from restim, not through MFP). The pulse frequency script was updated to not go to 0.
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

edger477 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:36 am I created proof of concept for vi33a.
Your proof of concept absolutely convinced me :w00t:
It starts out a bit like a classic music-based funscript conversion, but very soon I begin to also (really :smile:) feel certain brief events of the video (slap, bite, nibble, pump, ...). And over time the experience evolves towards total immersion in the action. I also love the variations during the mindwash sections which I think really enhance the audio and visual effects.

So thank you, Edger 477 :love: for your hard work exploring new concepts in collaboration with Diglet

Damn it : I played the v5 and I see there is a v6 ? Now I have to play it again :w00t:
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

frenchdude wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:21 pm
edger477 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:36 am I created proof of concept for vi33a.
Your proof of concept absolutely convinced me :w00t:
It starts out a bit like a classic music-based funscript conversion, but very soon I begin to also (really :smile:) feel certain brief events of the video (slap, bite, nibble, pump, ...). And over time the experience evolves towards total immersion in the action. I also love the variations during the mindwash sections which I think really enhance the audio and visual effects.

So thank you, Edger 477 :love: for your hard work exploring new concepts in collaboration with Diglet

Damn it : I played the v5 and I see there is a v6 ? Now I have to play it again :w00t:
LOL you should get the funscripts and play it with restim... then you can calibrate electrodes first, more resolution means more immersion! I really had fun making this one, and what I can tell you now, you will be one of those who will like my rework of estim for Rhythms of Desire EE.

And also in funscripts repo you might see comment about what was updated, this last one was to remove pulse frequency going to 0, some people had too strong pulses and it would keep paining :D I haven't reproduced that but I haven't also checked if it was in v5 I just regenerated it after I updated funscripts to not go below 1hz for pulses. It was on those kink/fetish screens that this was happening :)
UFungus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UFungus »

edger477 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:32 pm LOL you should get the funscripts and play it with restim... then you can calibrate electrodes first, more resolution means more immersion! I really had fun making this one, and what I can tell you now, you will be one of those who will like my rework of estim for Rhythms of Desire EE.

And also in funscripts repo you might see comment about what was updated, this last one was to remove pulse frequency going to 0, some people had too strong pulses and it would keep paining :D I haven't reproduced that but I haven't also checked if it was in v5 I just regenerated it after I updated funscripts to not go below 1hz for pulses. It was on those kink/fetish screens that this was happening :)
I tried V2 and V3 mp3s and couldn't figure out how to wire up with my regular stereo stim box. I tried almost everything but couldn't get a signal that felt super pleasurable to me, to be honest. But tonight, I tried the funscripts with the new restim version and O M F G... It adds so much more depth and texture to the whole thing. This was also the perfect showcase of what it can do for both CH/PMV and scripted action. I was wired up in dual channel from the last session and it felt so damn good I left it as is. I gotta try it in triphase next time as well and see how it feels like. I also have to learn to to make one of those with OFS too, cause goddamn this is amazing.
Last edited by UFungus on Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

edger477 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:32 pm LOL you should get the funscripts and play it with restim... then you can calibrate electrodes first, more resolution means more immersion!
You’re perfectly right, I definitely will :-)
In fact I'm currently learning how to use Restim... and it's going very well :-)

I’ve been stimming for many years (ET312 then DIY Stereo E-Stim box) and I have often preferred dual configurations because you just have to adjust the volume of each channel to balance the sensations between the 2 pairs of electrodes, whatever their respective size / efficiency are.

When I discovered Milovana and CH videos, « StL mp3 files » worked pretty well regardless of the configuration (dual or triphase) because the A channel follows the beats and the B channel is the same but in quadrature (90° out of phase). So A et B never out simultaneously : even with a triphase wiring there is actually no triphase effect, so you still can balance the sensations with the volume knobs.

But then come « funscript conversions » which only work thanks to the triphase effect.
And to feel the triphase effect I found I had to push the volume on cock head at a very unpleasant level (even painful with common on head). So for these files I use configurations involving balls and prostate rather than cock.
It works great with music-based funscripts. But of course it’s not appropriate if you are looking to reproduce as precisely as possible the cock-stroking sensations of action-based funscripts... :huh:

And now comes Restim, with, among many other things, its revolutionary funscript conversion concept and it’s fantastic calibration capabilities
A new era begins :w00t:
Last edited by frenchdude on Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

frenchdude wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:56 am
But then come « funscript conversions » which only work thanks to the triphase effect.
And to feel the triphase effect I found I had to push the volume on cock head at a very unpleasant level. So for these files I use configurations involving balls and prostate rather than cock.
It works great with music-based funscripts. But of course it’s less suitable if you want to reproduce the stroking sensations of action-based funscripts... :huh:
You should try figuring it out... I use 2 pads on head (dorsal and ventral side, 3cm round pads), one on shaft and one on balls, that gives very good balance for common (2 pads) and signal doesn't get too strong, so for me default calibration is fine.

I have 4 channel box to use other triphase on prostate (and with separate volume controls per channel, I can more or less "calibrate" on the box).

Yours and @UFungus's feedback is pretty in line with what I experienced and what I wanted to achieve with this proof of concept (that is why I chose the vid that has longer cuts at end that is possible to have stroke-synced, but is short enough to be able to make estim in reasonable time), and it is what makes me hope that 9 hours I spent so far on RoD estim will be worth it. That one won't have strokes synced to screen (well except to the strokes that appear on CH version) but I expect it still to be a lot of fun, I think we might hear about it very soon.

Thank you for feedback!