[RELEASE] E-Stim CH Hybrid: Klinik Industries [Vi22]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

numberonefan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[RELEASE] E-Stim CH Hybrid: Klinik Industries [Vi22]

Post by numberonefan »

:wave: Hi All Milovanians.

DigitalParkingLot, Rillo and myself are proud to release 'Klinik Industries [Vi22]'. An E-Stim Cock Hero Hybrid Presentation with Two individually hand crafted accompanying E-stim tracks.
One for Dual Channel set-up. One for Tri-Phase set-up. :-D
We hope you will enjoy our latest effort at creating a truly immersive Audio Visual and E-Stim experience for you, the discerning Milovanian E-Stim enthusiast, and all curious newbies willing to try E-Stim for the first time.
This creation can certainly be enjoyed as a stand alone fapping marathon without the need for extra E-Stimulation, ..if you can manage without the need for a beat track to guide your endeavours.

WARNING: Please be advised that this presentation contains visual 'Popper Inhalation' prompts throughout.

Info: 1920x1080p HD [ M4V Handbrake Compression]. 30fps. Dual Channel 4k Stereo. 1hr 54min 51sec Duration. 4.02gb File Size.
E-Stim Set Up advised for Dual Channel: Left channel to a bipolar plug on the prostate and right channel to the head and shaft/balls.
E-Stim Set Up advised for Tri Phase: Common to the head, left to shaft/balls, right to prostate.

Mega:https://mega.nz/folder/qBxykaQB#AiKFJLC2RsuSsSqTGckPvQ
NUMBERONEFAN. :love:

PS: No preview screenshots would upload. :no: A full folder of preview JPG format screenshots is available however via the Mega Link. Sorry!
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] E-Stim CH Hybrid: Klinik Industries [Vi22]

Post by thebears73 »

WOW this looks amazing, Imported and downloading as i type!!! Thanks for the efforts on this, this is right up my street :love: :love: :love:
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Thanks for the effort, will be consuming this
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

This is amazing! I just played through it, and it works on so many levels for me - pretty much all my "kinks" in one tease :w00t:

Thank you.
petka11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by petka11 »

wow wow wow!
Great, Thank you!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Oh man, this looks awesome, can't wait to give it a try. Thanks for all your hard work!!
Try anything once!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks!!!
Can't wait to try this! :love:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Wow. Excellent work. I just enjoyed the video. I saw it this morning and was horny all day at work for this afternoon. I played it in threephase. And had really excellent feelings in the tail. In some situations I had to minimize the strength otherwise I would have hosed down too quickly. I ended up having an excellent orgasm. very powerful I have a huge load of cum in the air bullets. Thank you for the good work.
Would love to have more of this
rubberdic
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by rubberdic »

Cheers on Post 100, and another masterpiece collab! I look forward to getting into this one!
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

I had the opportunity to run through this tonight....... AMAZING. The TriPhase file was very smooth, like really smooth. I however only made it to about 37 minutes this time. The visual stim and the smooth file got me. This is some of the finest work I've ever seen or felt. Thank you so much for your time and effort in producing this, I'll be trying the dual channel file tomorrow.

Hop
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

OMG NumberOneFan, I'm so happy to see a new production from you :w00t:
Files already imported/downloaded, I didn't peek at anything (video, E-Stim files) so as not to spoil anything. Now I just have to be patient to get the opportunity to play it in optimal conditions.
It seems to have all I love : fantastic video, hand-made E-Stim tracks... and also poppers prompts when needed I guess :innocent:.
Thank you very very very much to you three :love:
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

This is my second time playing it and I have to say I followed Poppers instructions exactly and my cock is rock hard the entire time. It's a pleasure. I'm in it for 40 minutes now and I'm always on the verge of orgasm. but I'm not coming. but experience one dry orgasm after another. I've had three of these so far. i enjoy it so much

and tonight i will test the dual channel version and see how my cock reacts to it
numberonefan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by numberonefan »

Hi All. :wave:

Many, many heartfelt thanks for all of you who have taken the time and effort to post such positive reviews of our latest work. :-D
None of those lovely reviews would have been possible without the selfless work of the E-Stim track creators. DigitalParkingLot for the Tri Phase, and Rillo for the Dual Channel. So it would be fitting that any garlands of praise should be laid respectfully at the foot of my collaborators for the exceptional quality of those two accompanying E-Stim tracks without which the 'Klinik Industries Vi22' presentation would be only half as good as I believe it to be.

Thank You.
NUMBERONEFAN. :love:
hypnostim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hypnostim »

Welcome back NumberOneFan and Crew! I was concerned with your brief absence but it seemed like you've used the time to create your greatest work!

I played this with the Dual Channel audio with no preview and let me say this is pantheon level work. The music, the progression and the voiceover put me in a very primal mood. Every frame served a purpose and the estim audio was perfect. The short gaps had me begging for more.

I missed the first popper prompt because I was used to more explicit instructions but everything worked out. I think I may have even heard "sniff" a couple of times without a visual cue. The prompts were spaced perfectly to give my body the break it needed.

I had to replay it immediately and it was just as good the second time around.

Looking forward to your next project.
tinat37
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by tinat37 »

I can't wait to try this masterpiece, when I see the name of the creators I know it will be excellent as usual! Thank you for your time in making this! :love:

I'll do a little feedback as soon as I have a moment to enjoy it :-D