New estim tracks for CH videos

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

FileFlax
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

New estim tracks for CH videos

Post by FileFlax »

Hi Milovanians,

I've been trying to understand how triphase estim files work and I've developed my own tool to generate triphase estim audio files from funscripts. The starting point is the following setup: common at head, left+ at base and right+ balls (or lower than left+).

I believe this is a good trode placement to imitate the action on screen. And the theory is the following (if I've understood it correctly): When the left and right channels phases are 100% out of sync (or 180 degrees) the current travels between left+ and right+. When the phase moves closer to each other (stroking sensation towards the head) the current is moving more and more towards the common (head), and the power output to the head is basically doubled when the left+ and right+ phases are in sync since both channels current goes towards common. This makes it hard to get an even stroking sensation (too much sensation on the head in my opinion).

So the estim files I've created lowers the volume the closer the left and right phases get to each other. Here are three estim files for CH videos as an example:

CH - Contract-FFv6_900hz_tr35_t0_d100_fd80_v17.mp3
https://mega.nz/file/Vw8DDJKK#3YV9i--JD ... lfFhKjwC2g

CH - Passion 3-FFv3_900hz_tr35_t0_d100_fd80_v17.mp3
https://mega.nz/file/o8cySYpT#_aswkakms ... nZC6od-e5s

CH - Vulcan-FF_900hz_tr35_t0_d100_fd80_v17.mp3
https://mega.nz/file/Y4UQSRJT#AvutboM7D ... osaEfE_szQ

I left my own file naming in place (in case I generate alternative files). For example: CH - Contract-FFv6_900hz_tr35_t0_d100_fd80_v17.mp3

CH - Contract = Name
FFv6 = Version 6 of FileFlax modified funscript
900hz = Frequency
tr35 = Tremolo 35%. This means that when phases are in sync the output volume is 35% of maximum
t0 = Top position (0 means that funscript top position 0 equals that both phases are 100% in sync in the estim file)
d100 = Down length (100 means the estim phases will go all the way, 100%, to 180 degrees or think of it as a funscript action going all the way to the bottom)
fd80 = Fade in 80%. Will start with master volume at 80% in the beginning of video and raise it throughout the video to 100% at the end.
v17 = Version of my tool that generated the estim file

Hope any of this makes sense?

I do realize that this may not work for everyone, but I wanted to see if I someone else enjoys these files? I can generate these estim files with different frequencies or different tremolo values (in case you feel that 35% lowers the power to the head too much or too little when action is at top position). I've also modified the funscript files, that work as a base for the estim, quite a lot to make them more estim friendly and with lots of variations (but I'm not the author of the initial funscripts). In the Vulcan file I did modify the funscript to follow the action in some parts of the video (so please use Vulcan video without beatbar).

Over and out from my first ever post at Milovana :-)
---
FileFlax EStim File Collection

All files require the following electrrode placement: Top = Common, Mid = Left+, Bottom = Right+
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New estim tracks for CH videos

Post by Hopper725 »

I think this is an amazing idea! I've downloaded the three files and I plan to try them out tonight, I'll provide feedback once I get through them. The estim converter that most folks use it really nice as long as you have a funscript that will play well with estim. I have some scripts that I really wanted to like due to the video content but just didn't work with estim as I had hoped.

Will you be offering access to this tool to others in the future? I have a lot of scripts, I'd like to run some through your process to see if I can revive a few scripts of favorite videos I have.

Thanks for your effort, it really sounds like you created something unique.

Hop
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

FileFlax wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:21 pm ... And the theory is the following (if I've understood it correctly): When the left and right channels phases are 100% out of sync (or 180 degrees) the current travels between left+ and right+. When the phase moves closer to each other (stroking sensation towards the head) the current is moving more and more towards the common (head), and the power output to the head is basically doubled when the left+ and right+ phases are in sync since both channels current goes towards common. This makes it hard to get an even stroking sensation (too much sensation on the head in my opinion)...
I was thinking about this same problem, and also I don't like strong head stim, so I usually tri-phase with common in the butt and A/B on head/balls or head/perineum or head/other-butt-channel. The common does the slamming, and the A/B do the stroking and spice (and everything nice).

My solution so far for these funscript conversions has been to invert the phased channel so that the A/B current (L+R after inversion) follows the shaft position but with separate volume controls so I can limit the head strength without having to limit the whole thing, and the common complements it (L-R). It is pretty nice for my purposes. I can get really slammed to an expert blow job, etc. Also, LondonGent's Dual Channel conversion (L <-- L+R, R <-- L-R, use Audacity) opens up other opportunities. You can put L+R on the head with its own volume control. You can also tri-phase to this Dual conversion. You'd think it would feel about the same, just swapped around or something, but I usually end up liking it a lot better than tri-phasing to the raw (L,R).

FWIW, if you work out the currents flowing in standard tri-phase, it's not quite L-R flowing from A to B. A and B each source current to Common PLUS they source/sink among each other, so it is more like A=2L-R and B=2R-L (and that 2:1 ratio varies with actually body resistances... and it's really not "=" but "proportional to"). The common does really get L+R though. You can get this by just working out Ohm's/Kirchhoff's laws on a triangle of resistances between A, B, and C(ommon). The 2:1 happens when the three resistances are equal (and volumes). Maybe this is part of why the Dual conversion feels better... it does something to that ratio? Haven't thought much about that part yet.

I am interested to try your method now. Thanks!
Nice first post, too. :-D
FileFlax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FileFlax »

Hopper725 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:36 am I think this is an amazing idea! I've downloaded the three files and I plan to try them out tonight, I'll provide feedback once I get through them. The estim converter that most folks use it really nice as long as you have a funscript that will play well with estim. I have some scripts that I really wanted to like due to the video content but just didn't work with estim as I had hoped.

Will you be offering access to this tool to others in the future? I have a lot of scripts, I'd like to run some through your process to see if I can revive a few scripts of favorite videos I have.

Thanks for your effort, it really sounds like you created something unique.
Thanks Hop!

I appreciate you feedback and comments! Here is a link to the directory where I've put different "tremolo" options (in "flat" sub directory), 25%, 30%, 35% and 40% lower volume when in channels are in phase (in case you want to test different files):

https://mega.nz/folder/Y1NjnJDZ#4TjHGZ9CezCz3cMJ-NBcCw

I've also tested with lots of funscripts from eroscripts, but CH files are a bit different. Lot's of repetition and action going between 0-100 most of the time. I'm happy to share some non CH tease video funscript generated estim files as well. Just want to know if I'm on the right track before I do it :-).

Regarding the tools I use. I wrote a 700+ lines python script that parses OpenFunscsripter funcscript files and then commands "sox" audio tools to create the wav files. One wav file for each action, and the script then combines them to a final audio track. I'm not a programmer so a bit embarrassed about the quality of the Python code. Sox also puts some restrictions on the funscript file. For example it cannot combine < 100 ms actions so I manually remove those from the funscript file (although I don't think short actions feel good as estim). My intention is not to make money on this, just share something back to the community. This is not GitHub stuff, but I could perhaps clean up the python code and possibly share it if someone find it useful?

But let's first see if you enjoy the estim output of my Python script.
---

All files require the following electrrode placement: Top = Common, Mid = Left+, Bottom = Right+
FileFlax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FileFlax »

zebbg69 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:28 am
FileFlax wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:21 pm ... And the theory is the following (if I've understood it correctly): When the left and right channels phases are 100% out of sync (or 180 degrees) the current travels between left+ and right+. When the phase moves closer to each other (stroking sensation towards the head) the current is moving more and more towards the common (head), and the power output to the head is basically doubled when the left+ and right+ phases are in sync since both channels current goes towards common. This makes it hard to get an even stroking sensation (too much sensation on the head in my opinion)...
I was thinking about this same problem, and also I don't like strong head stim, so I usually tri-phase with common in the butt and A/B on head/balls or head/perineum or head/other-butt-channel. The common does the slamming, and the A/B do the stroking and spice (and everything nice).

My solution so far for these funscript conversions has been to invert the phased channel so that the A/B current (L+R after inversion) follows the shaft position but with separate volume controls so I can limit the head strength without having to limit the whole thing, and the common complements it (L-R). It is pretty nice for my purposes. I can get really slammed to an expert blow job, etc. Also, LondonGent's Dual Channel conversion (L <-- L+R, R <-- L-R, use Audacity) opens up other opportunities. You can put L+R on the head with its own volume control. You can also tri-phase to this Dual conversion. You'd think it would feel about the same, just swapped around or something, but I usually end up liking it a lot better than tri-phasing to the raw (L,R).

FWIW, if you work out the currents flowing in standard tri-phase, it's not quite L-R flowing from A to B. A and B each source current to Common PLUS they source/sink among each other, so it is more like A=2L-R and B=2R-L (and that 2:1 ratio varies with actually body resistances... and it's really not "=" but "proportional to"). The common does really get L+R though. You can get this by just working out Ohm's/Kirchhoff's laws on a triangle of resistances between A, B, and C(ommon). The 2:1 happens when the three resistances are equal (and volumes). Maybe this is part of why the Dual conversion feels better... it does something to that ratio? Haven't thought much about that part yet.

I am interested to try your method now. Thanks!
Nice first post, too. :-D
Thanks Zebbg69!

Appreciate your comments! Never heard of Kirchhoff (need to study Gustav Kirchhoff law:-)), but it makes sense. This really helps getting the "right" parameters for the estiim file.

I haven't tried inverting the phased channel. I guess it means putting the common below the L+ and R+ channels (instead of head)? Shouldn't be too hard to generate an estim this way, but I think having the common at head makes it easier to follow the action on screen (for non CH videos).
---

Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

My opinion on electrode placements for three wire configurations(your mileage may vary): When I wire with common at the head, I find that the head gets desensitized and that the signal feels more like pulsing at the head instead of movement up and down. When using common as an anal channel, if one channel is at the base of the penis forward of the balls with the top half insulated(stimming underside of penis) and the other channel at the head, it feels like the whole penis is pulsing because the electrodes are too closd and it doesn't feel like movement. I prefer using wraparound electrodes, so when I say glans or head, I mean a loop around the 'waist' just before the head.

The two best configurations that work for me are common on the shaft forward of the balls with the top half insulated, left channel at the head and right anal electrode facing towards prostate, this is my preferred configuration. The second configuration is common as anal, left at head and right on the perineum near the balls but not touching them.

If anal electrode is not desired, it can be moved to the perineum as an alternate location. Also it seems perineum electrode use requires using TENS pads and I prefer using other electrodes because TENS pads need more frequent replacement before they lose their stickiness or the stim starts to feel unpleasant in a spikey way and I've bought different brands and have had all brands I've tried occasionally burn the internal wiring leaving a black mark on the top of the cloth and if I didn't notice it right away, it will burn the skin too, so while I still occasionally use them, my experience hasn't been great.

With all that being said, I'm downloading your files and will let you know what I think
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

I had the opportunity to run through Contract, last night. You are really on to something here, the file was really different in a good way. The estim file didn't match the video file I have, was that intentional? I remember you said you modified the funscript but I wasn't sure what you had actually done to it. I didn't HFO but I'm pretty sure I could if the file more closely matched the video. I just got a bit lost in the breaks from the video. That's not a criticism in any way, the file was really good. I'll try some of the other files and files from the mega and report back.

I'm on a DIY box with independent L/R volume controls with a master volume control as well.

Looking forward to see how this progresses, please don't give up. Thanks for your offer regarding the code, I am not even close to the skill level you have with programming so it would be a waste of time. Happy to provide any feedback you may need going forward.

Thanks for you time end effort, it's not unnoticed! Welcome to the group.

Hop
FileFlax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FileFlax »

Hopper725 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:38 am I had the opportunity to run through Contract, last night. You are really on to something here, the file was really different in a good way. The estim file didn't match the video file I have, was that intentional? I remember you said you modified the funscript but I wasn't sure what you had actually done to it. I didn't HFO but I'm pretty sure I could if the file more closely matched the video. I just got a bit lost in the breaks from the video. That's not a criticism in any way, the file was really good. I'll try some of the other files and files from the mega and report back.
Thanks Hop,

the estim should match the beats in the Contract video. I have modified the script quite a lot to vary the estim signal but it should still match the beats and the silence parts of the video (no estim signal during breaks in video). It should sync with the Contract video found here:

viewtopic.php?t=23721

Mega link: https://mega.nz/file/efICHBRY#q4o-qkumw ... DOaTViJsOE

But glad you like the signal! :-)
---

Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

These files feel great, I usually don't like using head as common but with these files, you've really made it work. Great job on putting together a new method for Funscript conversion! I think that varying the volume like you implemented will do a great job for reducing desensitization that happens with hour+ files.

Nice character that you've added to the beats for Contract, I used ScriptPlayer to crop out the beats since yours add some nice in-between 'twitches'. I often find the beatmeter a bit distracting and often crop it out anyway since I don't need it to guide stroking.
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

FileFlax wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:54 pm ...Never heard of Kirchhoff
Kirchhoff's law just says that all the currents flowing in/out of one node are balanced, i.e. sum to zero. Along with Ohm's Law V=IR, it is the basic approach to calculating voltages and currents in a circuit, and they'll show you how the currents add/cancel in tri-phase. Everyone understands intuitively that the common gets L+R but it is easy to miss that A & B don't just get L-R, since they are both also sending current to the common. It's not a huge deal, but sometimes turning one volume knob has a bigger effect than expected, and this is why. Don't expect to calculate the body resistances though. All you can do is write some R's in there to see the big picture, but we don't get to know the actual R values. I guess looking up some body resistance numbers might help, but I've never tried it. I've thought a little bit about a calibration process where you turn the knobs until a signal is felt on only one electrode, and that means you have canceled out the extra current. I'm not sure if that really works or if you just get more current somewhere else... might experiment at some point. Half-baked idea for sure.
FileFlax wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:54 pm I haven't tried inverting the phased channel. I guess it means putting the common below the L+ and R+ channels (instead of head)?
I just mean inverting the R waveform in Audacity so it is -R instead of R. If you use the typical phased FM method like cfs6t08p, then R is the channel that gets phase modulated, so inverting it will swap the stroking highs and lows. It actually doesn't matter which one you invert, since it's AC. With that inversion, the common will get L-R, and the A/B will feel mostly L+R (subject to the discussion above). So wiring A/B across the cock will sync the stroking effect but with individual control of head volume vs. base volume, and the common will pump high when the stroke goes low.
FileFlax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FileFlax »

zebbg69 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:17 am I just mean inverting the R waveform in Audacity so it is -R instead of R. If you use the typical phased FM method like cfs6t08p, then R is the channel that gets phase modulated, so inverting it will swap the stroking highs and lows. It actually doesn't matter which one you invert, since it's AC. With that inversion, the common will get L-R, and the A/B will feel mostly L+R (subject to the discussion above). So wiring A/B across the cock will sync the stroking effect but with individual control of head volume vs. base volume, and the common will pump high when the stroke goes low.
Thanks for the explanation! I'll need to try this on some file and do the comparison.
---

FileFlax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FileFlax »

Electro wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:37 am These files feel great, I usually don't like using head as common but with these files, you've really made it work. Great job on putting together a new method for Funscript conversion! I think that varying the volume like you implemented will do a great job for reducing desensitization that happens with hour+ files.

Nice character that you've added to the beats for Contract, I used ScriptPlayer to crop out the beats since yours add some nice in-between 'twitches'. I often find the beatmeter a bit distracting and often crop it out anyway since I don't need it to guide stroking.
Thanks for the positive feedback Electro! I try to come up with new funscript patterns to vary the estim signal without loosing the beat (= half strokes most of the time). I have a few more completed CH tracks that I'll upload soon.

I also think this method works pretty well with funscript files that follow the action on videos (CH videos are a bit tricky since they have lots of repetition). Let's see if I could share some examples of these as well.
---

senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

I wanted to say you are on to something with these files. Like others have shared, common head setups usually put way too much power there, and tend to desensitize the head area. But these don't seem to do that. However you modified the funscript for contract, (or didn't modify), didn't work for me. I remember having similar issues with the original fun script which i converted using the web based tool. I really don't like half speed scripts and feeling how much it disconnected from the beat bar took me out of it. I think this is more down to the fun script used rather than your conversion method. Passion 3 was a much better experience. Disclaimer; I didn't play through all of them, just skipped around to get an impression of all the different sensations. I'd love to learn how to do it myself.
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

Thanks for dropping these files. Amazingly good! They put new life into the excellent video files that you chose. I'll agree with other commenters that you are on to something here. I did Contract and Passion 3 back to back (two hours) without the usual gradual loss of sensitivity. Head-common has been my go to setup lately and these work perfectly with that.

Thanks again for the holy trinity of stim files!
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

I tried the file contract yesterday and had a great hard cock. He did a lot of awesome dances. I was very happy but I didn't quite manage to squirt. Then I hosed down at the Vulcano file in threephase