[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Hero Corruption 2 v0.85

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Hero Corruption 2 v0.40

Post by diogaoo »

Thank you for the feedback spaisin, it's good to see you again.
spaisin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:40 pm For the webm-conversion, a good idea, but the image quality did take a noticeable hit. The current quality seems to have noticeable artifacting, best parts of Anastasia were rather blurry :-( I wasn't that drunk, I think.. hey, intox -idea, blur filters? :-) For what it's worth, I'm playing on a 1080p ancient monitor, a measly 27-incher, and my eyesight isn't that great.. If the intent was to save bandwidth on your end, or something similar, then I'm all for it; but if it's just to save my DL time... I can wait for the quality ;-)
Yeah, the images have taken a more noticeable drop in quality than I'd like, I'll lower the compression rate by a bit on some of them for the next patch (0.5), things should improve a bit.

spaisin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:40 pm Good to see Gabby again :-)
She did have a black screen on one/some of the state changes, felt weird.. I didn't take a proper note as I think there wasn't really much to make a note of (I would've saved an on-screen text or something, but I don't think there was one..)
Gabby shipped out pretty buggy, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two bugs have made it into the public version, even after a month. I'll take another look at her :unsure:

spaisin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:40 pm The hypnotist was well done, especially the losing bit... "once you wake up, you won't remember a thing", or something along those lines .. nice touch :-)
I'm definitely adding this line for Caroline, should make transition smoother.

spaisin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:40 pm The quicky bracelet could use a notification when it procs, if possible; having to check stamina every round otherwise.. not a big deal, but a little inconvenient.
I feel you, maybe a simple sound effect is the best option?
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

I'm definitely adding this line for Caroline, should make transition smoother.
I don't know if having it as a proper line would benefit it that much, it's going to be a bit of an inside joke anyway. If you know, you know. But if you think it will work better, of course :-)

Sound effect for the quicky proc could work well; should be easy enough to understand if paying any attention.
sxdoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sxdoctor »

any news on when the next version/update is out ? :) x
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

sxdoctor wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:39 pm any news on when the next version/update is out ? :) x
Next version will be released on Friday, August 4th.
I've been playtesting these last few days, everything seems to be working just fine.
Play Hero Corruption 1
sxdoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sxdoctor »

CANT WAIT :)
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

sxdoctor wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:29 pm CANT WAIT :)
New update is out, have fun :love:
Play Hero Corruption 1
sxdoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Hero Corruption 2 v0.45

Post by sxdoctor »

Its awesome :)

how do you get the new bad trait: Mother's Blessing?
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

sxdoctor wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:32 pm how do you get the new bad trait: Mother's Blessing?
You get it by being defeated by Rebecca, the new shemale enemy in the Plains
Play Hero Corruption 1
edgaroni
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by edgaroni »

This game is seriously awesome. My only complaint is that there isn't more content. Like this would legitimately be amazing with like 14x the girls-- I only discovered a good 16 after 4-5 hours of playing. I would be much more excited to grind my attributes and complete my fame tree if there were dramatically more girls (even if the quality of their respective scripts was decreased), or even more of the same girls in different situations. I honestly think everything else in the game is tip-top. I know it's likely part of your vision for the grind aspect, but I feel kind of bad spamming in a loop(#1-#1 key - #3) key getting through fights I know I win. But really the issue there isn't that I think the fights I know I win are boring, it's the content and it's order become redundant. Like I think how cool would it be if there was this fight that I should totally win statwise, but it's a new girl and I think she's so hot that I decide to fuck around and spam "wait" a few too many times and see what her dominate is like and LOSE, everything!! I'd be so pissed to get back to her and give her no quarter and I'd feel a new respect for the game. I think situations like that would make the game exponentially better. I don't know exactly what takes most of your focus on this project or if what I'm discussing takes dramatically more manhours but nonetheless I thought I'd share my ideas on directions for development. Hope I don't sound too inconsiderate just really played one of my favorite teases/games on the site here. :whistle:
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

edgaroni wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:12 am This game is seriously awesome. My only complaint is that there isn't more content. Like this would legitimately be amazing with like 14x the girls-- I only discovered a good 16 after 4-5 hours of playing. I would be much more excited to grind my attributes and complete my fame tree if there were dramatically more girls (even if the quality of their respective scripts was decreased), or even more of the same girls in different situations. I honestly think everything else in the game is tip-top. I know it's likely part of your vision for the grind aspect, but I feel kind of bad spamming in a loop(#1-#1 key - #3) key getting through fights I know I win. But really the issue there isn't that I think the fights I know I win are boring, it's the content and it's order become redundant. Like I think how cool would it be if there was this fight that I should totally win statwise, but it's a new girl and I think she's so hot that I decide to fuck around and spam "wait" a few too many times and see what her dominate is like and LOSE, everything!! I'd be so pissed to get back to her and give her no quarter and I'd feel a new respect for the game. I think situations like that would make the game exponentially better. I don't know exactly what takes most of your focus on this project or if what I'm discussing takes dramatically more manhours but nonetheless I thought I'd share my ideas on directions for development. Hope I don't sound too inconsiderate just really played one of my favorite teases/games on the site here. :whistle:
Hey edgaroni, sorry for the wait and thank you so much for the compliments!! :love: :love:

Version 0.45 has exactly 34 enemies, including all bosses and trans enemies.

When the first versions of Hero Corruption 1 were being developed, all the girls were basically the same, only being differentiated by their photos and which addiction they increased.
If I remember correctly, right after Hannah's release I did a poll asking if people preferred the next versions to feature a higher amount of simpler enemies, or less but more complex enemies.
Complex enemies received 78% of the votes.

HC encounter's are pretty simple on the player side, they don't have too many options during an encounter. So I try to compensate it by adding more diversity to enemies and that takes a good amount of time.
edgaroni wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:12 am Like I think how cool would it be if there was this fight that I should totally win statwise, but it's a new girl and I think she's so hot that I decide to fuck around and spam "wait" a few too many times and see what her dominate is like and LOSE, everything!! I'd be so pissed to get back to her and give her no quarter and I'd feel a new respect for the game.
Well... This situation should already happen, there is a conflict between seeing new content and having to start over or simply ignoring part of the content and trying to go as far as possible.
If you choose to be defeated, you'll probably be stronger next run and will reach the same point in less time. The girl who defeated you will also be a slightly easier challenge... Probably...

Some people like that, others feel that new content shouldn't be locked behind a Game Over. I don't really have a good answer for that, I guess it's more a matter of personal preference.

I'm not sure if I responded exactly to what you were saying, please let me know if I got off topic. :-P
Play Hero Corruption 1
sxdoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sxdoctor »

When will the new update drop? :)
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

sxdoctor wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:16 am When will the new update drop? :)
Tomorrow ! ;-)
Play Hero Corruption 1
sxdoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sxdoctor »

the anticipation is real :P
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

sxdoctor wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:31 pm the anticipation is real :P
Sorry, v0.55 patch notes took quite a bit of time to write...
Patch is up, have fun !
Play Hero Corruption 1
sxdoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Hero Corruption 2 v0.50

Post by sxdoctor »

Natasha is amazing :P

any bad endings for her in the works?