Whats your creative task/punishment

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Tdb8833
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Whats your creative task/punishment

Post by Tdb8833 »

i was recently playing one of many webteases here and i always like the webteases where people have creative tasks/punishments. SInce i am not the most creative person in the world i was wondering what your creative tasks/punishments are. there are absolutely no limits to this, let your imagitnation go wild i'd say
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Whats your creative task/punishment

Post by Chico »

Hi,
I've thought of a delicious task for you but I don't have time to go into it at the moment,
particularly as the site is running so slowly. I might be able to PM you later when I get a minute.
What time zone are you in?
Chico
Tdb8833
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Tdb8833 »

Chico wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:16 am Hi,
I've thought of a delicious task for you but I don't have time to go into it at the moment,
particularly as the site is running so slowly. I might be able to PM you later when I get a minute.
What time zone are you in?
Chico
Hello chico, i guess i worded my own post somewhat incorrectly. This post is just to allow people to think and imagine their genius ideas and post them here! Ofcourse i will attempt to recreate these punishments myself tho but if you can post your idea here it would be alot more handy for also others who are interested in these ideas. i have an EU timezone btw
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Hi,
Sorry I misinterpreted your post. I'm reluctant to post my idea publicly as I might use it in a tease of my own(one day!)
Regards and Happy New Year,
Chico