EOS Editor Images Not Uploading

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
spugbutter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: EOS Editor Images Not Uploading

Post by spugbutter »

nocnoc wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:47 am I too am grateful that there is a workaround, but like Indyc, I'm also working on a huge project and this is a painfully slow process that makes me not want to work on the game. I'm also worried that the files could get corrupted or something. The fact that they are distorted and or cut off in the preview even they they look OK in the tease is disconcerting.
Yes. It is a little slow. You can keep dragging new images to the same upload box. That can help speed it up.

I think only corrupted is what the editor knows for height and width. I looked at JSON backup and image had a height and width of 100. I think editor uses that to preview images. If you right click the distorted image and display in new tab image then it look nice.

You can create a classic audio tease and use it to upload mp3 the same way.
indyc wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:51 pm For me the workaround only works if it is an image I haven't tried to previously upload into EOS. (renaming an image before uploading on both gets around this)
You do not need to rename. You can refresh the EOS browser page. Then you can upload the images you uploaded in classic tease.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

spugbutter wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:38 pm
indyc wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:51 pm For me the workaround only works if it is an image I haven't tried to previously upload into EOS. (renaming an image before uploading on both gets around this)
You do not need to rename. You can refresh the EOS browser page. Then you can upload the images you uploaded in classic tease.
To be clear what I mean is if I previously tried to upload a picture into EOS and it failed to show up and then tried to upload it into classic, the workaround does not seem to work for me. This is where I use the re-name step to get around that. I completely understand that loading an image into class and then EOS does not require renaming.

Reloading doesn't seem to work in this case but I will be sure to try that specifically. (The good news is that this will be required less and less as I get around those galleries I uploaded during the issue)
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by ritewriter »

Hey can someone walk me through how to upload right now? Because I've tried refreshing my browser (in Firefox) and also renaming files and making sure they're jpeg instead of jpg, and nothing seems to work. I still can't upload.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

ritewriter wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:54 pm Hey can someone walk me through how to upload right now? Because I've tried refreshing my browser (in Firefox) and also renaming files and making sure they're jpeg instead of jpg, and nothing seems to work. I still can't upload.
Step 1: Go to https://milovana.com/editor/ and make a classic tease under whatever name you want.

Step 2: Upload whatever image(s) you were trying to upload in EOS but in the classic editor instead. (You can do them back to back, they don't need new pages or anything)

Step 3: Upload those same images in your EOS tease gallery now.

If that worked then that's it. If it didn't work, then that is when you rename the photo(s) and do that process again. Anyone feel free to correct anything that is superfluous or wrong.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

^Ah, that works! Thank you. It's slow as hell, but better than nothing.

Gonna have to think very hard about the 800 image gallery I was trying to upload though.
gyrinx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by gyrinx »

Having trouble even with the workaround. I upload a file to the classic editor and then try to add it to my gallery in the EOS editor and it still won't load. Is there any trick to the workaround or anything else I can do to expedite uploads?
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by nocnoc »

gyrinx wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:35 am Having trouble even with the workaround. I upload a file to the classic editor and then try to add it to my gallery in the EOS editor and it still won't load. Is there any trick to the workaround or anything else I can do to expedite uploads?
I had the same thing happen. I think if you already tried loading the pic in Eos, before loading into a standard tease, it won't load. In this case, try renaming the file so that its hash value changes and then load into standard tease, then Eos. That should work. Of course, the preview pics are highly distorted, which I find very annoying. I hope this is fixed soon. It makes me not want to work on my LOTP game project because there are a lot of images and this method is so tedious.
Last edited by nocnoc on Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

nocnoc wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:55 am
gyrinx wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:35 am Having trouble even with the workaround. I upload a file to the classic editor and then try to add it to my gallery in the EOS editor and it still won't load. Is there any trick to the workaround or anything else I can do to expedite uploads?
I had the same thing happen. I think if you already tried loading the pic in Eos, before loading into a standard tease, it won't load. In this case, try renaming the file so that it's hash value changes and then load into standard tease, then Eos. That should work. Of course, the preview pics are highly distorted, which I find very annoying. I hope this is fixed soon. It makes me not want to work on my LOTP game project because there are a lot of images and this method is so tedious.
If this happens I "think" you only need to rename the tease then put it on EOS without having to put it in classic again. Ritewriter also correctly discovered that you can drag and drop an entire gallery of images into classic and it will load them all. Hopefully this makes it far less tedious for everyone.
gyrinx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by gyrinx »

nocnoc wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:55 am
I had the same thing happen. I think if you already tried loading the pic in Eos, before loading into a standard tease, it won't load. In this case, try renaming the file so that it's hash value changes and then load into standard tease, then Eos. That should work. Of course, the preview pics are highly distorted, which I find very annoying. I hope this is fixed soon. It makes me not want to work on my LOTP game project because there are a lot of images and this method is so tedious.
Thanks! This worked for me.
spugbutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spugbutter »

nocnoc wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:55 am I had the same thing happen. I think if you already tried loading the pic in Eos, before loading into a standard tease, it won't load. In this case, try renaming the file so that its hash value changes and then load into standard tease, then Eos. That should work.
I do not know why you are all having to rename. Just reloading the page your EOS editor in works for me!
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by nocnoc »

Just reloading did not work for me.
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: EOS Editor media not uploading

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hey all,

okay, it works with images. Not nice, but it works. Thanks for the workaround!!

Anyone has a workaround for media, such as .mp3? Doesn't work with that workaround, cause it clasifys it as jpg, when I upload them.

Edit:
I tried fixing it by:
Spoiler: show
Download your tease as Backup, open it and search the media you uploadet in the classic-audio-tease.
There you'll find your media:

"intro(4).mp3": {
"id": 2270096,
"hash": "4fd87c3034bc4f07d2985d74d94bf16d3013e171",
"size": 82755,
"type": "image/jpg",
"width": 100,
"height": 100

Change it to:

"id": 2270097,
"hash": "38eb6030fe09057abbfd4d70ebbdb3aa6125292b",
"size": 253920,
"type": "audio/mpeg"
It does appear as a mp3-file, but it doesn't play :(

Any other ideas?

:love:
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: EOS Editor media not uploading

Post by nebworx »

schefflera0101 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:40 pm Hey all,

okay, it works with images. Not nice, but it works. Thanks for the workaround!!

Anyone has a workaround for media, such as .mp3? Doesn't work with that workaround, cause it clasifys it as jpg, when I upload them.

Edit:
I tried fixing it by:
Spoiler: show
Download your tease as Backup, open it and search the media you uploadet in the classic-audio-tease.
There you'll find your media:

"id": 2270096,
"hash": "4fd87c3034bc4f07d2985d74d94bf16d3013e171",
"size": 82755,
"type": "image/jpg",
"width": 100,
"height": 100

Change it to:

"id": 2270097,
"hash": "38eb6030fe09057abbfd4d70ebbdb3aa6125292b",
"size": 253920,
"type": "audio/mpeg"
It does appear as a mp3-file, but it doesn't play :(

Any other ideas?

:love:
Make an audio tease, upload mp3, then upload in EOS tease. Work for me ;-)
Fuck Heroes : sex in rythm for couples (or solo).
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
OrangeTeny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by OrangeTeny »

So I got the work-around to work, but is it correct that it compresses some images more than usual? I have a 3k by 4k file uploaded, that looks..awfully blurry on the EOS editor!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

OrangeTeny wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:41 pm So I got the work-around to work, but is it correct that it compresses some images more than usual? I have a 3k by 4k file uploaded, that looks..awfully blurry on the EOS editor!
Not sure, does it still look blurry when you preview the image in the running tease itself or only in the editor? I usually can't make high res images load in because of some hidden file cap (somewhere around 8 meg it seems) and not aware if there is some background compression that happens or not.