Vibrate - Webtease with buttplug.io implementation

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Vibrate - Webtease with buttplug.io implementation

Post by Jamatora »

Hey,
I created a tease which can be played with a buttplug.io connected vibrator. I used the script from cfs6t08p. Let me know if there are bugs and if you like this implementation. ;-)
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=59283
Have fun :-)
Greetings Jamatora
ixhjhx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Vibrate - Webtease with buttplug.io implementation

Post by ixhjhx »

Hey! first thing, thank you for the great tease, love the idea. second,
Spoiler: show
in the fast&slow vibration, after i reached more than 4 edges, the tease freezes on "tss bad boy", i am not sure if its a bug or my internet connection acting up.
Zerasessho
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zerasessho »

It's a good tease with a lot of potential.
I would like to see a longer version of it where unauthorized edges get punished harder like it was at the very end.
If you need idears when you want to do a longer version i can help you.

I encountered the same bug as ixhjx

keep up the good work ;)
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Looks really interesting, but I don't currently have a compatible toy.

Any recommendations on the best to get?
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Looks really interesting, but I don't currently have a compatible toy.

Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jamatora »

Hello, :wave:
thank you guys for your feedback. The bug with the freeze should be solved i messed up with some variables. I also added a break for the slow&fast challenge. I also fixed a bug with a doble edge button after the first challenge
I would like to add content to the tease or more settings.
So if any one has any ideas or wishes just name than and i will check it. Exspecialy if any one has good image collections or ideas that would help me because i am very bad at working with pics. :lol:
Furthermore do you people thinks this tease should get a story line or something like that?
Greetings Jamatora ;-)
Last edited by Jamatora on Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jamatora »

whaappen1968 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 pm Looks really interesting, but I don't currently have a compatible toy.

So i've got the vibratissimo panytbuster 2.0 it was a very cheap one and it still works after a long time. (but i did not found it anymore on google)
Here is a list with all compatible toys: https://iostindex.com/?filter0Availabil ... on=Digital
Greetings Jamatora
Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jamatora »

Zerasessho wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:48 pm It's a good tease with a lot of potential.
I would like to see a longer version of it where unauthorized edges get punished harder like it was at the very end.
If you need idears when you want to do a longer version i can help you.

I encountered the same bug as ixhjx

keep up the good work ;)
Thank you :-) I would like to add some content but at first i wanted my first version of the tease to work. After this i want to add some skip functions and some more challenges but i am not that creative. So if you got any ideas just write me I would be very pleased
Greetings Jamatora
Zerasessho
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zerasessho »

For the difficulty you can make the lover vibes higher or the high vibes longer (or both) or add like a short strong vibration section between some rounds

Other idears would be a POT mode where when you cum the vibrator will go on high for some time when you press the cum button or

a tease mode where you have most of the time no vibrations over 30 (but still sometimes short strong times)

a gamemode where you play and where the edges get count and at the end you get a shorter cum timer (you must be very horny if you edge so much;)) or a tease section with low vibes where it gets longer the more you edged (like 1 minute per edge)

or a mode where you have to edge starting with strong vibrations and the vibrations get lower after every edge so that you have to edge on weak vibrations at the end.

That are some idears i got if you want more i have to think about it ;)

Have fun and be creative
Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jamatora »

Zerasessho wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:36 pm For the difficulty you can make the lover vibes higher or the high vibes longer (or both) or add like a short strong vibration section between some rounds

Other idears would be a POT mode where when you cum the vibrator will go on high for some time when you press the cum button or

a tease mode where you have most of the time no vibrations over 30 (but still sometimes short strong times)

a gamemode where you play and where the edges get count and at the end you get a shorter cum timer (you must be very horny if you edge so much;)) or a tease section with low vibes where it gets longer the more you edged (like 1 minute per edge)

or a mode where you have to edge starting with strong vibrations and the vibrations get lower after every edge so that you have to edge on weak vibrations at the end.

That are some idears i got if you want more i have to think about it ;)

Have fun and be creative
Wow thank you that are some good ideas. I will start to make a small plan how and when to implement them. Thank you :-)
Zerasessho
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zerasessho »

Your welcome
and i just give you the idears you have all the work so thank you ;)
AmpanMan123
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by AmpanMan123 »

Hey! Thats awesome! I liked it a lot. I’ve actually been making a similar tease for a while now! I’m glad the word is getting out, using that implementation allows for so much more than just basic JOIs.
SubZ
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by SubZ »

This is really awesome! I love the idea but I'm having trouble getting any vibrations. violent monkey is working as described I'm able to connect multiple toys thru the browser (I'm using chrome btw) and I'm able connect multiple toys thru intiface desktop. nothing I've tried seems to work. I know that intiface works with these toys and with other programs I've used.

This honestly is above my knowledge/skill level but I'm trying to figure it out. If anyone has any suggestions on what to change or try I would love the input
Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jamatora »

SubZ wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:36 am This is really awesome! I love the idea but I'm having trouble getting any vibrations. violent monkey is working as described I'm able to connect multiple toys thru the browser (I'm using chrome btw) and I'm able connect multiple toys thru intiface desktop. nothing I've tried seems to work. I know that intiface works with these toys and with other programs I've used.

This honestly is above my knowledge/skill level but I'm trying to figure it out. If anyone has any suggestions on what to change or try I would love the input
Hmm. Lets see if i got some ideas.
Did you got the buttplug icon on your right side when you start the tease? And when you clicked on it did you use for example Initface desktop while your toy is connected with intiface and Initface is disconnected with any server? Did you saw your toy when you click on the buttplug icon?
Hope that helped you :-)
Greetings Jamatora
Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jamatora »

Hey guys :wave:
So now i created some things and will check them. I will release the new update this week. I created
- a function to jump to challenges
- a new challenge
- and fixed some bugs
Greetings Jamatora :-)