Sister's First Ballbusting

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Sister's First Ballbusting

Post by TheBusted »

“Don’t tell me you’ve never done it!”

“What do you mean? He’s my brother; that’s gross.”

“It’s completely natural. Give it a try, and you’ll see how fun it is.”

Alex didn’t exactly believe her sorority sisters. She had never kicked a man where it counted before, and she was reluctant to start with her brother. But she wanted to seem cool to her two new friends, Elena and Tess, despite her nerves.

“Fine, fine, we can play with him. But you can NOT tell my mom about this. She’ll freak!”

“I don’t know what you’re so worried about, Alex. I bet your mom’s busted plenty of pairs herself! Besides, you heard her this morning. Neither of your parents will be back for hours.”

“But what if he tells on us?”

“And let it slip that he got beaten up by a bunch of girls? No way. He’ll keep his mouth shut, trust me.”

The three girls headed to Jim’s room. They found him playing Xbox, door wide open. He was annoyed they interrupted his gaming session.

“Fuck off, Alex. Didn’t you hear Mom this morning? You’re supposed to leave me alone.”

Elena took control of the conversation. She knew Alex would need help coaxing her brother into this.

“You don’t want to play with us?”

“No, I just want to play with myself.”

The girls giggled. Jim’s cheeks turned bright red as he realized what he had said.

“Come on; I didn’t mean it like that.”

Tess turned off the tv while Elena crouched in front of Jim.

“We want to play with you, though.”

He could tell the girls were serious, and he didn’t see any way out of it.

“Ugh, fine. What do you want to play?”

“Why don’t you just stand up?”

Jim did as he was told. Now that he was no longer focusing on his video game and instead was paying full attention to the three co-eds crowding in his room, he realized all three girls were only wearing oversized t-shirts and panties. All six of their long, silky-smooth legs glistened before him. He wished he was wearing something other than basketball shorts to hide the erection he knew was coming.

“Alex told me that you can be a real bully to her sometimes. Is that true?”

“I, uh, well … I am her big brother.”

“That’s no excuse. Tell me – have you ever been kicked in the testicles before?”

Jim was dumbfounded, and his cheeks turned an even brighter shade of red.

“Have I ever what?”

“You heard me. Have your dangling, exposed, delicate little family jewels ever been kicked?”

He had no idea how to respond. Truthfully, no, he hadn’t ever been kicked down there before. But Elena’s ominous tone made him suspect that would be changing in a moment. He glanced at his sister, who was grinning ear to ear.

“No,” Jim muttered, his voice almost a whisper.

“And, Alex, you’ve never kicked balls before either, right?”

Alex nodded her head that Elena was right.

“This is going to be so fun! We Tri-Delts have a long tradition of hitting guys where it counts. You see, Alex must kick ten different guys in the nads by the end of the year. And what better guy to start with than her brother?”

Elena and Tess walked up to Jim on either side as she was talking and took a firm hold of his arms. Each girl held one arm behind his back while using their ankles to force his legs wide apart.

“What do you say, Jim? Are you ready for your younger sister to kick you in the balls? Ah, who am I kidding? It doesn’t matter what you think. Have at it, Alex!”

Alex semi-reluctantly took her position in front of her brother. Her sorority sisters were expertly forcing him to present his most delicate reproductive organs for her to kick, but she was nervous. It felt wrong to take advantage of a man’s evolutionary weakness, especially when that man was her brother. She slowly lined up her kick but didn’t seem to be in any hurry to unleash it. Tess could tell she had reservations.

“Don’t worry, Alex. Kicking a man in the balls is completely natural. Why else would they hang outside the body?”

“I know, I know. It’s just that he is my brother! I don’t want to get in trouble.”

“It’s OK; you won’t get in trouble. In fact, after this, I bet you can make him do anything you want. Chores, homework, quieting down, whatever you want. Once you show him how pathetic he is because of those things, I bet he becomes obedient real quick.”

Jim didn’t like this conversation one bit. As the older brother, he had always felt superior to Alex. He wasn’t a complete bully to her, but things tended to go his way. If he wanted the couch, he got it. If he wanted her to stay in her room while he had friends over, it happened. But he could tell Alex’s new friends were about to change everything.

Even worse, the way Elena and Tess were holding him, he could feel their breasts rubbing against his arms, and the soft skin of their long legs was rubbing against his. He could feel his cock start to twitch.

Before he could get too worried about getting hard in front of his sister and friends from college, she brought her foot back and swung it with moderate intensity into his crotch. It wasn’t a direct hit, but it was close enough. There was a dull thud as she made contact, and he groaned as his midsection began to ache. He instinctively began to reach for his crotch, but the girls were doing a good job holding his arms behind his back.

“Woo! Good job, Alex. That wasn’t bad for your first time. You can swing a LOT harder, though. That was just a little love tap; you can see Jim is still standing, no problem. Elena, do you want to show Alex how it’s done?”

“With pleasure!”

Jim didn’t know what Tess was talking about, calling Alex’s kick a “little love tap.” It felt like he had just been punched in the stomach, and there was now a throbbing ache in his crotch that wasn’t there a few moments ago. He didn’t have too long to think it over, though. Elena was lining up her first kick before he knew it.

“You want to kick with the bridge of your foot. When done properly, your foot will grind his testicles against his bony pelvis, which causes that excruciating pain we want to create.”

Elena kicked in slow motion to illustrate what Tess was talking about.

“It only takes one good kick to the babymakers to drop a man. What do you say, Jim – do you think you can take more than one kick?”

Jim was dumbfounded. Just a few short minutes ago, he was happily playing a video game by himself. But now, he was emasculated by his sister and her new sorority sisters. He wanted to fight back, but he knew the situation was hopeless.

“I … uh …” he stammered.

Before he could complete his answer, Elena’s foot slammed into his crotch with brutal force. His poor babymakers crunched against his pelvis exactly as Tess had described. They flattened to a fraction of their former size in an instant as they absorbed the full force of Elena’s devastating assault.

The girls tried to hold Jim upright, but it was no use. He doubled over, as if in slow motion, then crumpled to the floor and curled up in the fetal position. He wanted to yell, but for some reason, no sounds were coming out of his mouth. The only noises that escaped were a few garbled mewling sounds as he clutched helplessly between his legs. If he were capable of rational thought at that moment, he would’ve understood why Tess called Alex’s first kick a “love tap.” While it had hurt, that was nothing compared to the hellish suffering he was experiencing now.

Tess and Elena laughed as he writhed on the floor at their feet. Alex, though, hurriedly brought her hands to her mouth and gasped in shock.

“You’ve broken him!”

“No, no, he’s completely fine. This is what we’ve been telling you! Men are just huge babies about their precious little testicles. Once you give them a good whack, men are completely powerless. Why don’t you try another kick?”

Tess grabbed Jim by his hair and yanked him back to his feet. Most of the strength had left his limbs, so keeping him upright was no small task. She held his arms behind his back while Elena kicked open his legs.

Even though his balls felt like they were on fire, he could feel Tess’s boobs press into his back. He knew she was enjoying this because he could feel her nipples poking him through their shirts. His cock stiffened a little more.

He didn’t have too long to recover or to enjoy feeling Tess’s rack. It didn’t take long for the girls to get him exposed for another kick, and his sister quickly resumed kicking position.

“Remember – use the bridge of your foot. And don’t be afraid to kick as hard as you can!”

Alex took a couple of slow, deliberate practice swings to line up her aim. Then, in an instant, she drew her leg back and careened it into her brother’s aching orbs as hard as possible.

This time, it was a direct hit. And this time, he didn’t just scream. He let out a blood-curdling wail as his mind raced to comprehend the enormity of his destruction. His hands raced to his midsection, but it was far too late. His nuts, which had never experienced more than the slightest ache before today, were thoroughly obliterated by his sister. It felt like she had just branded his balls with a cattle prod.

He immediately slunk to the floor, alternating between opening and closing his legs as he struggled to find a position that soothed the fiery ache in his nutsack. But it was no use. A deep, hellish suffering racked his body, and there was nothing he could do but take it.

Meanwhile, Elena and Tess laughed again at Jim’s pathetic display. Alex once again covered her mouth in shock. But this time, she couldn’t deny it. She felt power over her brother in a way she had never felt before. All her life, she had imagined herself as timid and feminine. But she knew there was no turning back now. Not after turning her brother into a whimpering mess with one little kick.

“Well done, Alex! That’s how you bust a pair. If you keep that up, you will fit right in with the Tri-Delts.”

“Wow … that was … kind of awesome.”

“Fuck yeah, it was! Men like to act so strong and powerful, but no man can be strong and powerful when they’ve got balls dangling between their legs.”

“I think I felt one pop against my foot.”

“I’m sure Jim’s fine. Aren’t you, Jim? Ready to take another?”

Jim didn’t respond. He couldn’t. He was far too preoccupied with the waves of pain coursing through his body.

Tess shot Elena a knowing grin.

“You know, maybe we should check to ensure they’re OK. What do you think, Jim? Should we give them a quick feel to ensure we haven’t broken them already?”

He just groaned and rolled onto his side.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

Tess rolled him onto his back and sat down on his chest, taking care to secure his arms under her legs. Meanwhile, Elena pulled down his basketball shorts and underwear, exposing his now fully erect penis and bright red plums.

The girls stared in shock at Jim’s package, but they stared for different reasons. Alex couldn’t believe she was seeing her brother’s manhood up close and personal. Something about it felt very wrong but also very right. She wasn’t into incest at all, but she was excited about exerting her newfound feminine powers over her brother.

Elena and Tess, however, were taken aback by the size of Jim’s package. His cock stood an impressive 7.5 inches directly into the air, with proportional balls to match. What’s more, there wasn’t a single hair in sight. They had each kicked their fair share of testicles, but most were attached to members far smaller than Jim’s. And very rarely were they erect after a few solid kicks.

“Jim … are you … enjoying this?”

His voice still hadn’t come back, so he couldn’t respond. And the 110-pound co-ed sitting on his chest wasn’t making it any easier. But, the truth was he was enjoying it. Yes, getting kicked in the balls hurt like a motherfucker. But it felt strangely natural to submit to Alex and her friends. In a weird way, the pain felt right to him. Like it was what he deserved for being a man. And he enjoyed feeling the girls rub against him as they held him down. He swore he could feel a small wet spot on his chest where Tess was sitting on him.

With his shorts removed, Elena pulled his legs together and sat on his knees, immobilizing him. She took his aching orbs, one in each hand, and began rolling them roughly between her fingers. Jim grunted, but this was nothing compared to the kicks he had just taken.

“I don’t see why you’re being such a big baby about this; they feel fine to me. Maybe a bit red and swollen, but they haven’t cracked or anything.”

Jim yelped as she suddenly gave a strong pulse of pressure.

“If anything, I’d say we’re doing you a favor. Your … other head … seems to be having a good time.”

“Jim’s a virgin!”

Alex just blurted it out. She wasn’t trying to embarrass her brother, but the words left her mouth before she could think better of it.

“Is he? Well then. If Jim plays nice for this next bit, maybe we can change that.”

With that, Elena clamped down, hard. Jim let out a low, visceral yell as she flattened his family jewels in her hands. The horrible ache in his stomach, which had just started to subside the tiniest bit, immediately flared back up and consumed his entire body. He tried to thrash about, but it was no use. The two sorority sisters sitting on his legs and chest ensured he couldn’t run and hide. He had no choice but to lie there and accept the punishment she was dishing out.

She continued squeezing, completely disregarding his agonized wails. She began digging her thumbs deeper into his delicate nut meat, sending lightning bolts of searing pain shooting up his spine. Submitting to these twenty-something bombshells had been strangely enjoyable just a few moments ago; it didn’t feel enjoyable now.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity to Jim, Elena relinquished her grip. Jim’s screams subsided and were replaced by hurried gulps of air as he tried in vain to quell the throbbing torment in his nutsack.

“Why don’t you have a go, Alex?”

Alex sat beside his crotch and took his swollen plums in her hands, just as Elena had done. They felt hot and rubbery to her touch. At first, she was hesitant. He was her brother and touching him “down there” felt wrong. It was one thing to kick them with her foot. It was completely different to hold them in her fingers. But soon, she felt an overwhelming sense of power and control. His balls, the ultimate symbol of masculinity, were like putty in her grip. She quite literally held his manhood in the palm of her hand. She had the ultimate level of dominance.

“Make sure to use your thumbs to dig into each testicle. That drives boys crazy.”

She did as she was told, clamping down on his battered balls with brutal force. Jim immediately resumed his tortured screaming. Given the abuse his pair had just taken, it wouldn’t have taken much more to reduce him to an agonized mess once again. But his sister was interested in exerting her newfound control over her brother, so she sunk her fingers deep into the heart of his testicles.

Despite the pain, it didn’t take long for the first drop of pre-cum to appear at the tip of Jim’s throbbing erection. He wasn’t consciously turned on, of course. If he were capable of conscious thoughts at that moment, they undoubtedly would’ve been devoted to the soul-crushing sensations emanating from between his legs. But his unconscious mind was turned on by the situation. His sister was right – he was a virgin. And yet here he was, with his private parts getting loads of attention from three drop-dead gorgeous college smoke shows.

After a while, Alex’s fingers grew tired, and she let go. Jim slunk down, and his breath returned in short, ragged gasps.

“That was very well done, Alex, great job.”

“You won’t have trouble getting Jim to do whatever you want now! Just give his nuts a quick squeeze to remind him who’s boss.”

Alex laughed. She knew it was true. She knew this afternoon would forever change her relationship with her big brother. He wasn’t going to get away with any more teasing or bullying now that she knew his ultimate weakness.

“Tess, would you like a go? Jim’s been a good sport to let us play with his balls like this. You could give him a few goodbye punches, and then we could let him get back to his video game.”

Alex frowned. She had just started to enjoy torturing her brother, and she didn’t want to quit so soon. Elena quickly picked up on her displeasure.

“Tess and I will be here all winter break. We can play with him however much we like!”

“And don’t worry. I’ll make these last few punches count!”

Right on cue, Tess drove her fist square into Jim’s scrotum. His swollen nuts were trapped against his thighs and had nowhere to run. Predictably, they erupted in fiery agony as they absorbed her blow’s full force.

Not that he could do anything about it. Tess still sat on his chest, and Elena still sat on his legs. He was powerless to curl up and protect himself, so his throbbing ballsack remained exposed for more destruction. Destruction Tess was all too eager to deliver. She unleashed a brutal flurry of punches, working his ballsack like a speed bag. He could only scream in pain as he lay helplessly on the ground and endured his suffering.

Soon, Tess finished turning his baby makers into mush, and the girls were about to stand up. Alex interrupted them before they let Jim curl up into the fetal position and enjoy the burning ache they had imparted on his testicles.

“Wait!! There’s one last thing I want to try.”

“You go, girl!”

She stood up and positioned her right foot ominously over his ball bag. While it had started the day pink and modestly sized, it was now noticeably swollen and a deep shade of red. Through all of it, though, his cock remained rock hard, with a small pool of precum forming on the tip. Alex noticed.

“You really do like this, don’t you?”

Of course, Jim did not respond. The pain was too great. But he wouldn’t have responded even if he could’ve. It was far too humiliating. He could he admit he got turned on getting kicked in the balls by his little sister?

“Answer me, Jim.”

Elena and Tess were taken aback by just how dominating Alex was. A few short minutes ago, she had been a sweet, nervous little girl who had never kicked a pair of testicles. Now she was demeaning her brother and going out of her way to put him in pain.

Jim nodded ever so slightly as he couldn’t yet bring himself to talk. Alex didn’t seem satisfied.

“Use your words, Jim. I already know you like this.” She prodded his throbbing erection with her toe to prove her point.
“But I want to hear it from you.”

“I … I …”

“Come on, Jim. The longer you take, the worse it’s going to be.”

That seemed to kick Jim into high gear. He took a few deep breaths and found the courage to answer his sister.

“I like what you’re doing to me.”

“And what are we doing to you?”

“Beating my balls.”

“Good. Then you’re going to love this.”

In one swift motion, Alex transferred all her weight to her right foot, balancing her entire body weight onto Jim’s aching gonads.

Jim opened his mouth to scream, but no yell came out for the second time today. Only a few high-pitched squeaks escaped his throat. His vision exploded into stars, and he did his best to convulse, but it was no use. He was trapped under the combined weight of Tess and Elena. There was nothing he could do except endure the punishment his sister was hell-bent on dishing out and hope that nothing popped under her weight.

Alex enjoyed feeling her brother’s swollen balls sloshing around beneath her feet. She felt powerful and in control. She cruelly twisted her foot and laughed as Jim cried in pain. This was payback for years and years of sibling bullying. She wanted to ensure her feet sent a message he would remember for decades.

Soon, Alex was not content with simply standing on his delicate reproductive organs. She began stomping in place to impart the maximum amount of destruction on his battered sexual organs. Each stomp plunged him further into depths of unimaginable suffering. He could hardly even feel his individual testicles anymore. All he could feel was one excruciating ball of agony trapped between his legs.

Satisfied that his babymakers were utterly wrecked, she stepped off his midsection and helped Elena stand up. They were mesmerized by the pure, unadulterated feminine destruction they had just witnessed.

“That was …” Tess’s voice trailed off. She didn’t know how to describe what she had just seen.

“Super hot.” Elena finished her sentence with a laugh.

“Sorry, girls. I might’ve gotten a little carried away.”

“Don’t apologize! That was awesome. You’re going to fit right in with the Tri-Delts. I just hope you haven’t ruined him already. I was looking forward to sitting on him later if you know what I mean.”

“Ew, gross! That’s my brother.”

The girls walked away, leaving Jim to curl up into a ball on the floor and enjoy the aftereffects of their abuse. Their voices trailed off as they headed back to Alex’s room.

“I’ve had this great idea involving a toilet seat I’ve always wanted to try. I’d stick a pair of testicles under the seat and then sit on….”
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sister's First Ballbusting

Post by TheBusted »

The girls returned to Jim’s room several hours later to check how he was enjoying the lingering sensations from their ballbusting session earlier that afternoon. Much to their surprise, they found his door wide open, and he was still right where they had left him – face down on the floor, hands clutching between his legs.

“Wow, don’t tell me you’re still incapacitated from our little game earlier today?”

Jim was not too happy to see his sister and her new friends back in his room. While he had gotten a particular perverted pleasure from their abuse, he wasn’t sure his balls could survive another game with them.

“No, I’m just … hanging out on the floor. You know, the usual.” Jim replied. He tried sounding sarcastic, but his voice hadn’t yet regained strength.

“Did it hurt that badly when we hit you in your testicles?” Alex asked.

Jim’s cheeks turned red. He was embarrassed to hear his sister casually talking about his private parts.

“It hurt pretty badly.” He confessed.

“You’re in luck, then. Tess and Elena just taught me a trick to make it feel all better. Would you get up so I can show you?”

He just looked up at his sister and her new friends. He knew there was no trick, so she must have something more sinister in store for him. He didn’t want to get up and face these sadistic girls again, but he knew he didn’t have much choice.

As he started to lift himself, he suddenly realized he hadn’t put his basketball shorts back on. His family jewels were still exposed, and he didn’t want to stand naked in front of his sister again.

“Would you pass my shorts?”

The girls just giggled at his ridiculous request.

“It’s fine, Jim! I’ve already seen it, remember? Besides, this way, I’ll have a much better view of what I’m aiming …” she stopped herself as she realized she was supposed to pretend to make him feel better. “I mean, what I’m healing.”

He wasn’t happy about it, but he slowly lumbered back to his feet. The lingering ache in his midsection kept him slightly doubled over, but he could stand mostly straight. He saw the three girls still wearing the same oversized t-shirt and panty combinations from earlier today, showing off their powerful legs. His cock, which had gone flaccid as he had been left to writhe on the floor alone, twitched back to life.

“Spread your legs nice and wide for me, brother. I want to make them feel all better.”

Jim reluctantly did as he was told. He was exquisitely aware of how vulnerable his throbbing ballsack was, dangling unprotected between his legs.

His sister put her hands on his shoulders and slowly brought her knee up between his legs. She took a couple of slow practice swings to line up her aim. Then, in one jerking motion, she flung her knee forward but stopped it an inch short of his swollen goods.

Jim couldn’t help it. He jumped in fear, anticipating the pain, even though Alex hadn’t gone through with the knee. She was visibly displeased.

“Tsk Tsk, Jim. No flinching! Elena, please hold him down, so he doesn’t jump out of the way again?”

“With pleasure!” Elena walked behind Jim and grabbed his arms, holding them behind his back.

Alex resumed her stance in front of her brother. She put her hands on his shoulders and looked him straight in the eye. He was cowering in fear but seemed to have resigned to his fate.

“Let me know how good this feels.”

With that, she flung her knee directly into Jim’s swollen sack as hard as possible. He howled in anguish and immediately tumbled to the floor, desperately cradling what was left of his broken manhood. After all the abuse he had withstood earlier that day, it wouldn’t have taken much to reduce him to a whimpering heap again. But his sister’s first knee, unlike her first kick, was much more than a love tap. It was a full-force motherfucker of a blow. The bony tip of her powerful knee made direct contact with his testicles, crunching them painfully against his pelvis. The impact reignited the fiery pit of agony in his stomach.

The girls just laughed as Jim’s shit got wrecked once again. Boys were so predictable. One little hit to their precious organs was all it took to reduce them to a blubbering mess.

“I don’t know about you, Jim, but that felt good for me!”

The giggling continued.

“I’d say his eggs are properly scrambled. Do you think they’re tender enough to start our game?”

“One more knee should do the trick. What do you say, Jim? Are you up for another?”

Jim just groaned from his familiar place on the floor. How did his sister become so sadistic so quickly?

“We’ll take that as a yes!”

Alex grabbed him by his hair and yanked him back to his feet. This time, she held his arms behind his back, giving her new sorority sisters a chance to pop her brother’s plums. His cock stiffened a little more as he felt her chest press into his back.

Elena assumed the position in front of Jim, placing her hands on his shoulders and lining up her knee. He didn’t have long to ponder his dangling orbs’ precarious and exposed state. In an instant, she drew her leg back and took her turn, slamming her knee into his crotch.

The force of the blow lifted Jim off his feet. He hung in the air for a moment, his entire body weight forced upward by Elena’s knee. Then, predictably, he came crashing down, collapsing to the floor in a crumpled heap of broken balls and discombobulated limbs. He let out a low, soft moan as the enormity of his destruction set in.

Once again, the girls laughed at his pathetic writhing at their feet.

“It looks like that did it. I think he’s ready to play our game.”

Jim didn’t feel ready. Not by a long shot. His body was still racked by the waves of agony imparted by Elena’s knee. But he didn’t have much choice. Tess began explaining the rules while he continued rocking back and forth on the ground.

“We’re going to play a little game of ‘strip ballbusting.’ We’ll blindfold you, then take turns hitting you where it counts. All you have to do is guess which one of us hit you. Make sense?”

He nodded his head ever so slightly. His balls felt like they were about to crack already, and he wasn’t sure how much more they could take. But he knew from their “game” earlier that day that it would happen whether he liked it or not. At least this way, he might see his first pair of boobs in person.

“Then what are you waiting for? Get up so we can get started!”

He tried to stand but quickly collapsed back to the ground. Too much strength had left his limbs for him to stand under his own power. The girls helped him by lifting him by his shoulders.

Once he was upright, Tess removed the one piece of clothing he was still wearing – his shirt. She then tied it around his head as a makeshift blindfold. As she stepped back to admire her handiwork, she noticed his frame was far more muscular than she had first thought. Not to mention that his erection had returned. His cock stood an impressive 7.5 inches directly in the air.

“Wow, Alex. You didn’t tell us how much of a stud your brother is. He’s packing heat, ripped like a swimmer, and likes being kicked in the nuts? We should bring him to our parties! The girls would love him.”

Before Alex could respond, Elena changed the subject.

“Are we sure that’s a proper blindfold? I wouldn’t want him to cheat by peeking through.”

“Let me check.”

Tess pantomimed a couple of quick sack taps but stopped short of making contact. He didn’t flinch.

“I’d say he’s properly blindfolded. Who wants to go first?”

Elena raised her hand, volunteering herself. Alex and Tess both nodded their agreement that she could ‘kick’ off the festivities. The girls wanted to be careful not to say anything, so their voices didn’t tip Jim off.

Jim shivered in nervous anticipation as he awaited the jolt of pain he knew was coming. He didn’t know where, when, or how, but he knew his balls were in for a world of hurt.

Elena knew waiting for the kick was its own unique type of hell for Jim, so she didn’t hurry. She slowly walked behind him, her deliberate footsteps barely making any sound on the ground. She took her time lining up her kick. She made sure to stand the ideal distance behind him and that the angle of her foot would perfectly trap his battered ballsack against his pelvis.

When the kick finally came, it was horrific. The room filled with a sickening crunch as Jim’s testicles flattened under the force of her blow. A single frantic, animalistic yelp escaped Jim’s mouth before he flung himself to the ground, eagerly resuming the now-familiar fetal position. His hands raced to assess the extent of the damage inflicted on his crotch. To his great relief, both organs were still intact. They were excruciatingly painful, but at least they were whole.

All three girls burst out laughing at Jim’s comical performance. Alex felt sadistic satisfaction in watching her brother get reduced to a whimpering mess so quickly. To think, after all those years of withstanding his brotherly abuse, all she had to do to turn the tables was give him one swift kick in the nuts.

“Who kicked you in the testicles, Jim?”

He had been so preoccupied with his suffering that he had wholly forgotten the point of their little “game.” He replayed the kick in his head, but truthfully, he had no idea who had just rocked his world. It felt like his balls had been hit with a brick, not a co-ed’s foot. Making matters worse, he could hardly talk.

“T … T … “ he could barely even say the one-syllable word.

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?”

“Maybe we kicked his balls into his throat?”

All three girls giggled at that one. Jim took a big gulp of air and whispered his guess.

“Tess?”

“Wrong! Guess we’ll have to go again! Who wants to go next?”

Tess raised her hand, and the girls nodded that she could go. Alex and Elena yanked him up by his hair and forced his legs apart.

Elena had taken her time, forcing him to wait anxiously for the world-shattering blow. Tess took a different tact. She didn’t want to give him any time to recover. Therefore, the moment his legs were forced open enough, she slammed her foot into his crotch.

This kick was somehow even worse than the last. He was still feeling a searing pain from Elena’s kick – he was nowhere near recovered. When Tess’s big toe made direct contact with his swollen left testicle, it was a volcanic eruption of agony. He swore his left orb split in half. He let out a deep, anguished growl before seizing up like a board and toppling to the ground, convulsing in frantic desperation. The girls cackled as he whimpered at their feet.

“How about that one, Jim? Any idea who just rocked your world?”

He just moaned on the ground. He wasn’t sure how much more of this he could take. And he had absolutely no idea which girl had just kicked him. He decided to go with the same guess. If he kept guessing Tess, he figured he would be right eventually.

“T … Tess?” Getting words out was still a struggle.

“Wow, that’s right! Tess, would you do the honors?”

She seemed playfully unhappy to be the first girl to remove an article of clothing. Not that Jim could see anything. With his blindfold, he couldn’t tell if the girls were naked or wearing parkas.

“A broken clock is right twice a day, I guess.” She joked as she took off her shirt.

“I don’t know, Tess. I don’t think he’s completely broken.” Elena motioned to the precum leaking off the tip of his throbbing erection to illustrate her point. “Not yet, anyway.” All three girls giggled at that one.

Next, it was Alex’s turn. She motioned that she wanted to try another knee, so Elena and Tess yanked Jim off the ground and forced him back into position.

Jim knew it was no use to fight the three sadistic sorority sisters abusing his delicate gonads. They seemed hell-bent on annihilating him. But his evolutionary instincts were hard to resist, and before he knew it, he found himself begging for relief.

“Please … they hurt so badly …”

Alex knew she shouldn’t respond. If she spoke, she’d give away that it was her turn to crunch his nuts. But she couldn’t help herself. She wanted him to know that she was the one about to put him in more pain than he could’ve ever imagined before today.

“What hurts?”

“My … balls.”

“Good! They’re supposed to hurt. That’s the point, isn’t it?”

“Please … just give me a moment. You’re going to break them.”

“Are you seriously begging for mercy already? I thought you said you liked this?”

He was dumbfounded. Before today, he would’ve never dreamed of his sister talking to him like this. But her discovery of his masculine weakness had already changed everything. He fumbled over his words.

“I … I …”

Before he could finish responding, Alex buried her knee deep in his midsection. She let her knee linger in his crotch for a moment or two, giving it a sharp twist to thoroughly grind his gonads into jelly. Once she removed it, he doubled over, stumbled forward a step, then collapsed into his familiar position on the ground.

“I’ll give you that, Jim. We both know that was my knee that just obliterated your testicles.”

A devilish smirk flashed across Elena’s face as Alex removed her shirt.

“If Jim is so concerned, maybe we should check on them. I can hold his hands out of the way if you two want to give them a thorough ‘examination.’”

“That’s a great idea! What do you say, Jim?”

He, of course, did not respond. He was far too preoccupied with fighting the growing nausea in his stomach.

“We’ll take that as a yes!”

Elena grabbed his hands and pried them away from his midsection. She brought them above his head and then sat on them to ensure he could not protect himself. Alex and Tess gleefully assumed their positions on either side of Jim’s crotch. They each took one testicle in their hands.

Truthfully, his scrotum was in bad shape. It was an intense shade of red, and its contents were quite swollen. It was hot to the touch and clearly tender. There was no denying it, though – both organs were perfectly intact.

“You are such a baby, Jim. They feel fine to me!”

“They feel fine to me too. Boys are always so dramatic when it comes to these things.”

He grunted in pain as the girls rolled his aching orbs roughly between their fingers. They weren’t squeezing hard, but after the busting he had just endured, it didn’t take much pressure to make him suffer.

“Why don’t you remind us just how much you like this?” Elena smirked proudly. Alex was a natural at dominating guys.

Jim was startled at his sister’s request. It was the same humiliating question she had asked him earlier that today. He knew he had already answered, but he wasn’t happy about admitting, again, something so pathetic.

“I … I …” it wasn’t clear whether he was pausing due to the pain or the humiliation.

“Come on, Jim. Use your words.”

An idea came to Jim in an instant of ill-advised machismo. He knew saying this out loud was a terrible idea, but what did he have to lose? These busty sluts were going to bust his nuts either way; he might as well lean into it.

“I’ll tell you if you take the blindfold off.”

All three girls were taken aback by Jim’s answer. They stared at each other incredulously, almost in disbelief at what they had just heard. Most men in his position would be begging for mercy, not trying to get a better view.

“I don’t think you’re in any position to make demands.” Alex gave his right nut a sharp squeeze to make her point. Jim gasped in response.

“Maybe he wants to watch us destroy his manhood?”

“I think he just wants to look at your tits.”

“Oh … yeah, that makes much more sense.” Tess had been so taken aback by his request that she had forgotten she and Alex were topless.

Alex whispered something in Tess’s ear, and Tess smiled from ear to ear once she understood what Alex was suggesting. She nodded her head that she was in.

“I’ll tell you what, Jim. We’ll remove the blindfold. But, in exchange, you must beg, and I mean properly beg, for us to destroy you. And while we’re squeezing, we want you to repeat, ‘I love it when you hurt my balls’ over and over again, no matter how badly it hurts. Deal?”

After hearing Alex’s suggestion, Elena joined Tess in smiling from ear to ear. That was one of the cruelest, most humiliating suggestions she’d ever heard. She figured there was no way Jim would go for it. But much to her surprise, he did.

“Deal.”

Elena took off the blindfold. He craned his head to get a good look at Tess and Alex. When he laid eyes on them, his jaw dropped.

He already knew Tess had an hourglass figure. But holy shit. Her body was perfect. He almost came when he saw tiny pink nipples standing at full attention at the ends of her perky 34DD breasts. With long, curly brunette hair, a well-defined collarbone, and a flat torso, she was easily hotter than any porn star he had ever jacked off to.

Then there was his sister. He had known she was stacked; he’d seen her in bikinis on family trips to the beach. But seeing her topless was something else entirely. He knew it was wrong to look, but he couldn’t bring himself to look away. The jiggling 36C mounds on her chest were too mesmerizing to ignore. He couldn’t help it. A few drops of precum leaked out as his mind involuntarily wandered to fantasies of bending both girls over the couch downstairs and taking turns burying his cock deep inside them.

The girls, of course, knew he was ogling them. He wasn’t exactly being subtle by staring directly at them, mouth agape, cock throbbing.

“Anything to ask us, Jim?”

His sister’s demanding question snapped him back to reality. He knew what he had to say but wasn’t happy about it.

“I’m so glad you three are here to torture my testicles. It hurts, but I like it when you hurt. Please, squeeze them as hard as you can.”

The girls were blown away by his complete disregard for his suffering. Very few men could beg for their destruction as he had just done.

Without further ado, Alex and Tess clamped down brutally hard. Jim immediately started screaming and writhing, but it was no use. His gonads were trapped in the grips of his sadist sister and her new friend from college, and his hands were trapped. The waves of torment he had just requested washed over his body as their squeezes reignited that now familiar hellish ache.

Alex frowned. Jim wasn’t saying what he had agreed to say.

“Something to remind us, dear brother?” She raised her voice just enough to make sure he could hear her over his screams.

He tried his best. He really did. But it was tough to form complete sentences while he was screaming.

“I LOVE IT …” His voice came out garbled and shrill before he was interrupted by a particularly vicious squeeze from Tess.

“… WHEN YOU …” Alex ran her thumb brutally up and down the length of his right orb.

The girls laughed at the ridiculousness of what Jim was trying to do.

“Almost there, Jim! Just a few words left to go.”

“… SQUEEZE MY …” Tess dug her nail deep into an incredibly tender spot on his left gonad.

“Squeeze your what, Jim?”

“BAAAALLLLSSS!!” The word was long, drawn out, and frantic. A particularly violent wave of suffering washed over him mid-word, so he got stuck on the “a” syllable for a comedically long time. All three girls burst out laughing at the irony.

“Come on, Jim! You promised us you’d repeat it!” There was a feverish, almost fanatical excitement in Alex’s voice. She deeply enjoyed the completeness of her domination over her brother. Here she was, squeezing the life out of his precious family jewels and making him say he enjoyed it. She couldn’t think of a more empowering scenario.

He openly sobbed. He knew he had no choice but to comply. He took a hurried, pained gulp of air and tried his best to rush through it.

“I LOVE IT WHEN … YOU HURT MY …” He took another distressed gulp and bellowed out, “… BALLS!!!!” The word echoed throughout the room as Jim switched to his usual sounds of yelps and wails.

“Come on, Jim, again!” Alex had precisely zero sympathy for her brother’s suffering. She was only interested in enjoying her complete superiority. And judging by the growing pool of precum at the tip of Jim’s quivering erection, deep down, he was enjoying it too.

His stomach lurched as his precious plums were ground to mush between his legs.

“I LOVE IT WHEN YOU …” The girls giggled as his voice rose another octave.

“… HURT MY …” His stomach lurched as his precious plums were ground to mush between his legs.

“BAAAAAAAALLS!!!!” It was tough to discern whether he was saying the word “balls” or just shrieking, but the girls decided to give him a pass.

Finally, the girls let go of his private parts and let him curl up into a ball to nurse his devastated testicles. He was surprised they were both still there, although the left one was noticeably swollen. And his cock was harder than ever.

“Wow, I can honestly say I’ve never seen that before!”

“Me neither! You are one cruel bitch, Alex!”

“I can’t believe he went for it! Who knew my brother was such a pervert?”

The girls looked down to see him still convulsing on the floor.

“Should we do one last round of strip ballbusting?”

“Oh, yeah, that’s a good idea.”

“I’ll be honest; I completely forgot we were playing that game.”

‘I did too, but I’m down to keep working him over. He obviously enjoys it!”

The girls positioned him so that he was lying on his chest on the bed, and his lower half dangled off the side. They forced his legs apart, exposing his swollen danglers for more abuse. They figured it would be easier to keep him in position this way – one girl could sit on his back to keep him from moving. And, with his face pushed down into the covers, he really would have no idea who was kicking him.

Elena went first, with Alex sitting on his back. They had enjoyed his begging from earlier so much that they made him do it again. It wasn’t easy in his pained state, but he took a few deep breaths, worked up his courage, and forced out the words.

“Please kick me in the balls harder than you’ve ever kicked anyone.”

She swung her foot as hard as possible and made direct contact with her target.

The impact was catastrophic. This time, his nut bag wasn’t trapped against his pelvis. No, he wasn’t getting off that easy. This time, his nut bag careened into the solid side of his bedframe with a brutal smack. The skin-on-skin-on-wood collision filled the room with a terrifying squelching sound that made even Tess cringe in sympathy.

Alex had no sympathy, though. She just laughed as her borderline-castrated brother bucked like a wild bull under her weight. Millions of years of male evolutionary instincts kicked in, causing him to thrash about in a pitiful attempt to protect his reproductive capabilities. His legs snapped shut, and his hands raced to his midsection. It was too late, though. Elena’s foot had already obliterated his manhood. All he could do was shriek and hope the damage wasn’t permanent.

She got off her brother’s back and high-fived Elena for her barbaric assault.

“Well, Jim, who was that?”

Jim’s shrieks hadn’t even fully subsided when she asked. He had no hope of even processing her question, much less coming up with a guess and saying it out loud.

“If you don’t answer, you’ll forfeit your turn, and we’ll go again.”

He just sobbed.

“It’s your funeral. Or your nuts’ funeral, at least. Who wants to go next?”

Tess raised her hand, so Alex resumed her position on her brother’s back. Elena forced his legs open, and Tess lined up her kick.

She didn’t wait for him to beg. She knew he was too far gone for that. And, as before, she wanted to hit him while the pain from Elena’s kick was still fresh. She wound her leg back and let it fly into his crotch.

By some miracle, the impact was not as direct as the last kick. Jim still yelped as she made contact, but his bollocks were able to shoot out and escape mostly unscathed.

He didn’t even wait for the question to come. He feared that if he waited too long, the girls might decide that one didn’t count. He didn’t know who kicked him, but he threw out a wild guess.

“Was that Tess?” Even with the miss-hit, his voice came out garbled and raspy.

“Damn it! How’d you know??” Her anger was feigned. She didn’t mind getting naked for Jim. With his muscular frame, throbbing cock, and willingness to submit to their punishment, he was practically the perfect man for her. She slipped off her panties and assumed Alex’s position on Jim’s back. He could feel the wetness from her now bare vagina dripping onto his skin.

Alex assumed her position for the final blow of strip ballbusting. She cocked her foot back, holding it in a kicking stance, but waited to unleash it. Soon, Tess realized what she was waiting for.

“Do you have any requests, Jim?”

His heart sank as he remembered what he had to do. He took a deep breath, buried his head in the covers, and repeated his line.

“Please kick me in the balls harder than you’ve ever ….”

His sister swung her leg before he finished his sentence. And this kick did not miss.

To Jim, it felt like time had stopped. It felt like her foot went past his physical manhood and kicked him deep in his soul. It felt like his testicles had been kicked clean off his body and replaced by a non-stop volcanic eruption of agony. He was hardly even aware of the shrill, piercing wail forced out of his lungs or the uncoordinated convulsions of his arms and legs. He was no longer capable of conscious thought.

He didn’t know, of course, that his sister’s big toe had made direct contact with the center of his swollen left gonad, nearly splitting it against his solid wood bed frame. And he didn’t know that his tender left gonad tried to escape the blow but got trapped between his sister’s toes, the bedframe, and his gooch. All he knew was that his entire being was consumed by the world-shattering, ball-cracking, excruciating, masculine pain his sister had inflicted upon him.

His convulsions were so violent that Tess was thrown off his back, which allowed him to slink off his bed and onto the floor with an unceremonious thunk. He lay on his stomach, legs spread wide apart, ass in the air, hands desperately clutching at the remains of his scrotum. He twitched periodically as waves of suffering washed across his body.

Alex was finally satisfied that she had thoroughly wrecked her brother. She took off her panties and bent down close to his face. To her surprise, actual tears were streaming down his face. She stuffed her panties in his mouth to shut him up.

“This is how it’s going to be from now on. Your balls no longer belong to you. They are mine, and I will do what I want with them. You don’t get to ask for mercy. The only thing you can ask is for me to kick you harder. Do you understand?”

Jim nodded that he did, whimpering softly. The timid and meek younger sister he had known his whole life was gone. She was replaced by the dominant, sadistic, ball-breaking bitch before him now. But he wasn’t scared. In fact, his cock twitched in excitement, flicking the growing pool of precum off the tip of his penis and onto the floor.

Elena and Tess gave Alex a big group hug. Her transformation into a serious ballbuster was complete, and they were excited to spend the next two weeks playing with her brother. But they had something to ask first.

“Is Jim actually a virgin?” Alex was taken aback by Tess’s question. She had forgotten she had shared that information earlier in the day.

“Of course. Why do you ask?”

“Well, if Jim’s up for playing with us just a little bit more, I thought we could … you know, fix that.” Alex gave her friend a puzzled look.

“I am NOT having sex with my brother.”

“Of course not. But I would. If you’re OK with it, I wanted to try the toilet seat thing we talked about earlier.” Alex’s face lit up with a giant smile as she understood what Tess was suggesting.

“That is a great idea! If we start now, we should be able to finish before Mom gets home!”

Tess grinned from ear to ear, eyeing Jim’s gigantic member.

“What do you say, Jim? Do you want to get your dick wet?”

Jim lay on the ground at a loss. What was even happening today? His sister had never acted even the slightest bit dominant before today, and he had only met her friends a couple of days ago. Yet here they were, spending hours playing with his private parts? And about to fuck him?

Confusion aside, he figured he had nothing to lose, so he nodded his head that he was in. He was so turned on from submitting to his sister that he was about to masturbate anyway. At least this way, he’d sleep with a gorgeous co-ed instead.

“Great! We’ll help you to the bathroom.”

Alex and Elena grabbed his arms and dragged him to the bathroom. He could hardly stand on his own, much less walk, so they had to support a significant portion of his weight. Soon, though, they arrived at the bathroom, where they had him kneel in front of the toilet.

Elena positioned his swollen scrotum on the toilet seat, then Alex dropped the lid on top of his battered pair with a soft plop. The impact was relatively mild, but it caused severe discomfort, given the tortured state of his testes. Elena held his hands behind his back while Tess straddled the toilet seat. His sister sat on the sink and watched, giggling like a schoolgirl.

Jim’s eyes grew wide as he realized what was about to happen. When Tess sat down on the toilet seat, her entire body weight would be supported by his testicles. He tried to protest, but it was no use with the panty gag.

Tess sat down on the very back of the toilet seat.

“That’s it, let the pain spread alllllll over you.” She inched forward as she stretched out the word “all.” Every tiny movement sent lightning bolts of electric agony shooting through his body. He did his best to scream through the gag, but he was stuck between the two sorority sisters, and the torment only increased.

“Remember, Jim; your balls no longer belong to you. They belong to me. You haven’t thrown up or blacked out yet, so I think you can take just a liiiiiiittle bit more.”

Tess continued inching closer and closer as Alex teased her brother. Soon, she was close enough that her nipples were pressed lightly into his chest. He was flailing all over, and his arms managed to escape Elena’s grip, but Tess quickly recaptured them. While he was crying and howling, she put his hands on her breasts and inched closer still. She let out a soft moan as he clutched them roughly while his quivering erection poked her clit before being forced upward. It was the first time he touched a woman’s chest in person, but he hardly even processed how nice her 34DDs felt in his hands – the pain was far too great for that.

“Isn’t playing with us fun? You’ll only get to touch me like this while we’re destroying your balls.”

Every part of his body except his cock didn’t seem to be having any fun. He was convulsing in pain, thrashing this way and that, but it was no use. The only part of him that mattered was locked into place by Tess’s body weight. His penis, though, was hard as diamonds and leaking all over her lower abdomen.

“I didn’t even think your nuts could take the weight of my body, but I guess you’re getting lucky now!”

Tess leaned back, using her arms to lift her pelvis into the air. Jim gasped as his flattened testicles got the slightest moment of relief. In an instant, she positioned her body on top of his erection and sat down, taking his entire length inside her.

Jim and Tess both gasped. Tess gasped because he felt incredible. His shaft was bigger than any she had ever had before. What’s more, all his tortured convulsions were making it shake like a vibrator inside her. She moaned in pleasure as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Jim gasped because her entire body weight plopped right back on his testicles when she sat down. His momentary respite was over. However, feeling the inside of her warm, wet pussy was incredible. It was way better than he had imagined all those times he had used his hand.

Without speaking, Alex and Elena each slipped fingers between their own legs, mesmerized by the fantastic display of feminine power before them.

Tess was not satisfied simply sitting still on top of Jim’s colossal member. No. She used her arms to gyrate her pelvis up and down the full length of his impressive shaft, shuddering in pleasure each time his tip rubbed past her g-spot. She could feel the long-building orgasm getting closer with each thrust as she enjoyed her complete domination of the muscular man between her legs.

While every trip up and down his penis caused pleasure for Tess, it caused horrific agony for Jim. Every time she got to the base of his cock, her ass violently slammed onto the toilet seat, which felt like a jackhammer straight to his tender and achy plums. Each thrust thus sent shockwaves of pain coursing through his body while her practiced gyrations brought him to the end of orgasm with her. He screamed, although for the first time today, his screams were from a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes!” Tess repeated this phrase over and over as she brought herself ever closer to an explosion of ecstasy. She thought about Jim, the muscular ripples of his body, and the cosmically satisfying length of his cock. She thought about his testicles, the ultimate symbols of masculinity, willingly sacrificed for her enjoyment. She thought about how powerful she was and how she, along with Alex and Elena, had delivered a punishment so brutal Jim was changed at the very core of his being. She thought about female superiority and how powerless Jim was between her legs. She didn’t know it, but those were the exact same thoughts going through the minds of Alex and Elena. They were the only natural thoughts these women could think after making Jim submit fully to their dominance.

She felt her body submit to the throws of the building orgasm. The tell-tale signs were the familiar twitch in her thigh, pulse in her neck, and rapid eye fluttering. It didn’t take long for her breath to grow shallow, her head to throw back in ecstasy, her back to arch slightly, and a long, satisfied moan to escape her lips. She thrust with reckless abandon as she enjoyed the waves of orgasmic pleasure flowing through her body.

Of course, the intensified thrusting only amplified Jim’s torture, but he hardly even noticed. His own long-building orgasm was fighting for release as Tess used him like a human dildo. As she went over the edge, so did he, shooting several long spurts of hot cum deep inside her pussy. He let out a satisfied growl as his overworked testicles were drained of their contents. The joys of this release offered the briefest moment of relief from the hellish suffering he had spent most of the day enduring.

Tess lay back, spent from the effort of reaching her orgasm. Preoccupied with the lingering sensations in her pussy, she didn’t realize that she was still flattening Jim’s now-drained reproductive organs under her weight.

“Wow …” her voice trailed off as she lay back, lazily slipping a finger between her folds. Jim let out a long, visceral grunt as the pleasure of his orgasm began to pass, and he realized just how badly his testicles had been damaged.

“That was …” Elena pitched in, but she didn’t quite have the heart to finish the sentence. She was still too mesmerized by the feminine dominance she had just witnessed. Jim’s grunt grew an octave higher as the pain from his flattened ballsack set in properly.

“Awesome.” Alex finished her friends’ sentence for them.

If Jim had been capable of logical thought, he likely would’ve agreed with the girls that “that was awesome.” He lost his virginity to a gorgeous young co-ed while she willingly indulged his newfound fetish. Sadly, he could not enjoy the experience just yet because he was too lost in an agonized daze from being nearly neutered by his sister and her friends.

The odd group of young deviants didn’t have long to enjoy their shared experience. Their satisfied silence was soon interrupted by the front door opening, meaning Alex and Jim’s Mom had just gotten home.

“Shit! Girls, let’s go back to my room and get dressed. Jim – if you breathe a WORD of this to Mom, I’ll castrate you myself.”

Jim was in no state to respond. The instant Tess stood up off the toilet seat, all he could manage was to slump to the ground and resume the all-too-familiar fetal position on the bathroom floor. To his horror, though, he soon heard his Mom call out.

“Jim, could you please get down here? I need some help with the groceries.”
LulaSissySM
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by LulaSissySM »

:w00t:
TheBusted wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:59 am “Don’t tell me you’ve never done it!”

“What do you mean? He’s my brother; that’s gross.”

“It’s completely natural. Give it a try, and you’ll see how fun it is.”

Alex didn’t exactly believe her sorority sisters. She had never kicked a man where it counted before, and she was reluctant to start with her brother. But she wanted to seem cool to her two new friends, Elena and Tess, despite her nerves.

“Fine, fine, we can play with him. But you can NOT tell my mom about this. She’ll freak!”

“I don’t know what you’re so worried about, Alex. I bet your mom’s busted plenty of pairs herself! Besides, you heard her this morning. Neither of your parents will be back for hours.”

“But what if he tells on us?”

“And let it slip that he got beaten up by a bunch of girls? No way. He’ll keep his mouth shut, trust me.”

The three girls headed to Jim’s room. They found him playing Xbox, door wide open. He was annoyed they interrupted his gaming session.

“Fuck off, Alex. Didn’t you hear Mom this morning? You’re supposed to leave me alone.”

Elena took control of the conversation. She knew Alex would need help coaxing her brother into this.

“You don’t want to play with us?”

“No, I just want to play with myself.”

The girls giggled. Jim’s cheeks turned bright red as he realized what he had said.

“Come on; I didn’t mean it like that.”

Tess turned off the tv while Elena crouched in front of Jim.

“We want to play with you, though.”

He could tell the girls were serious, and he didn’t see any way out of it.

“Ugh, fine. What do you want to play?”

“Why don’t you just stand up?”

Jim did as he was told. Now that he was no longer focusing on his video game and instead was paying full attention to the three co-eds crowding in his room, he realized all three girls were only wearing oversized t-shirts and panties. All six of their long, silky-smooth legs glistened before him. He wished he was wearing something other than basketball shorts to hide the erection he knew was coming.

“Alex told me that you can be a real bully to her sometimes. Is that true?”

“I, uh, well … I am her big brother.”

“That’s no excuse. Tell me – have you ever been kicked in the testicles before?”

Jim was dumbfounded, and his cheeks turned an even brighter shade of red.

“Have I ever what?”

“You heard me. Have your dangling, exposed, delicate little family jewels ever been kicked?”

He had no idea how to respond. Truthfully, no, he hadn’t ever been kicked down there before. But Elena’s ominous tone made him suspect that would be changing in a moment. He glanced at his sister, who was grinning ear to ear.

“No,” Jim muttered, his voice almost a whisper.

“And, Alex, you’ve never kicked balls before either, right?”

Alex nodded her head that Elena was right.

“This is going to be so fun! We Tri-Delts have a long tradition of hitting guys where it counts. You see, Alex must kick ten different guys in the nads by the end of the year. And what better guy to start with than her brother?”

Elena and Tess walked up to Jim on either side as she was talking and took a firm hold of his arms. Each girl held one arm behind his back while using their ankles to force his legs wide apart.

“What do you say, Jim? Are you ready for your younger sister to kick you in the balls? Ah, who am I kidding? It doesn’t matter what you think. Have at it, Alex!”

Alex semi-reluctantly took her position in front of her brother. Her sorority sisters were expertly forcing him to present his most delicate reproductive organs for her to kick, but she was nervous. It felt wrong to take advantage of a man’s evolutionary weakness, especially when that man was her brother. She slowly lined up her kick but didn’t seem to be in any hurry to unleash it. Tess could tell she had reservations.

“Don’t worry, Alex. Kicking a man in the balls is completely natural. Why else would they hang outside the body?”

“I know, I know. It’s just that he is my brother! I don’t want to get in trouble.”

“It’s OK; you won’t get in trouble. In fact, after this, I bet you can make him do anything you want. Chores, homework, quieting down, whatever you want. Once you show him how pathetic he is because of those things, I bet he becomes obedient real quick.”

Jim didn’t like this conversation one bit. As the older brother, he had always felt superior to Alex. He wasn’t a complete bully to her, but things tended to go his way. If he wanted the couch, he got it. If he wanted her to stay in her room while he had friends over, it happened. But he could tell Alex’s new friends were about to change everything.

Even worse, the way Elena and Tess were holding him, he could feel their breasts rubbing against his arms, and the soft skin of their long legs was rubbing against his. He could feel his cock start to twitch.

Before he could get too worried about getting hard in front of his sister and friends from college, she brought her foot back and swung it with moderate intensity into his crotch. It wasn’t a direct hit, but it was close enough. There was a dull thud as she made contact, and he groaned as his midsection began to ache. He instinctively began to reach for his crotch, but the girls were doing a good job holding his arms behind his back.

“Woo! Good job, Alex. That wasn’t bad for your first time. You can swing a LOT harder, though. That was just a little love tap; you can see Jim is still standing, no problem. Elena, do you want to show Alex how it’s done?”

“With pleasure!”

Jim didn’t know what Tess was talking about, calling Alex’s kick a “little love tap.” It felt like he had just been punched in the stomach, and there was now a throbbing ache in his crotch that wasn’t there a few moments ago. He didn’t have too long to think it over, though. Elena was lining up her first kick before he knew it.

“You want to kick with the bridge of your foot. When done properly, your foot will grind his testicles against his bony pelvis, which causes that excruciating pain we want to create.”

Elena kicked in slow motion to illustrate what Tess was talking about.

“It only takes one good kick to the babymakers to drop a man. What do you say, Jim – do you think you can take more than one kick?”

Jim was dumbfounded. Just a few short minutes ago, he was happily playing a video game by himself. But now, he was emasculated by his sister and her new sorority sisters. He wanted to fight back, but he knew the situation was hopeless.

“I … uh …” he stammered.

Before he could complete his answer, Elena’s foot slammed into his crotch with brutal force. His poor babymakers crunched against his pelvis exactly as Tess had described. They flattened to a fraction of their former size in an instant as they absorbed the full force of Elena’s devastating assault.

The girls tried to hold Jim upright, but it was no use. He doubled over, as if in slow motion, then crumpled to the floor and curled up in the fetal position. He wanted to yell, but for some reason, no sounds were coming out of his mouth. The only noises that escaped were a few garbled mewling sounds as he clutched helplessly between his legs. If he were capable of rational thought at that moment, he would’ve understood why Tess called Alex’s first kick a “love tap.” While it had hurt, that was nothing compared to the hellish suffering he was experiencing now.

Tess and Elena laughed as he writhed on the floor at their feet. Alex, though, hurriedly brought her hands to her mouth and gasped in shock.

“You’ve broken him!”

“No, no, he’s completely fine. This is what we’ve been telling you! Men are just huge babies about their precious little testicles. Once you give them a good whack, men are completely powerless. Why don’t you try another kick?”

Tess grabbed Jim by his hair and yanked him back to his feet. Most of the strength had left his limbs, so keeping him upright was no small task. She held his arms behind his back while Elena kicked open his legs.

Even though his balls felt like they were on fire, he could feel Tess’s boobs press into his back. He knew she was enjoying this because he could feel her nipples poking him through their shirts. His cock stiffened a little more.

He didn’t have too long to recover or to enjoy feeling Tess’s rack. It didn’t take long for the girls to get him exposed for another kick, and his sister quickly resumed kicking position.

“Remember – use the bridge of your foot. And don’t be afraid to kick as hard as you can!”

Alex took a couple of slow, deliberate practice swings to line up her aim. Then, in an instant, she drew her leg back and careened it into her brother’s aching orbs as hard as possible.

This time, it was a direct hit. And this time, he didn’t just scream. He let out a blood-curdling wail as his mind raced to comprehend the enormity of his destruction. His hands raced to his midsection, but it was far too late. His nuts, which had never experienced more than the slightest ache before today, were thoroughly obliterated by his sister. It felt like she had just branded his balls with a cattle prod.

He immediately slunk to the floor, alternating between opening and closing his legs as he struggled to find a position that soothed the fiery ache in his nutsack. But it was no use. A deep, hellish suffering racked his body, and there was nothing he could do but take it.

Meanwhile, Elena and Tess laughed again at Jim’s pathetic display. Alex once again covered her mouth in shock. But this time, she couldn’t deny it. She felt power over her brother in a way she had never felt before. All her life, she had imagined herself as timid and feminine. But she knew there was no turning back now. Not after turning her brother into a whimpering mess with one little kick.

“Well done, Alex! That’s how you bust a pair. If you keep that up, you will fit right in with the Tri-Delts.”

“Wow … that was … kind of awesome.”

“Fuck yeah, it was! Men like to act so strong and powerful, but no man can be strong and powerful when they’ve got balls dangling between their legs.”

“I think I felt one pop against my foot.”

“I’m sure Jim’s fine. Aren’t you, Jim? Ready to take another?”

Jim didn’t respond. He couldn’t. He was far too preoccupied with the waves of pain coursing through his body.

Tess shot Elena a knowing grin.

“You know, maybe we should check to ensure they’re OK. What do you think, Jim? Should we give them a quick feel to ensure we haven’t broken them already?”

He just groaned and rolled onto his side.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

Tess rolled him onto his back and sat down on his chest, taking care to secure his arms under her legs. Meanwhile, Elena pulled down his basketball shorts and underwear, exposing his now fully erect penis and bright red plums.

The girls stared in shock at Jim’s package, but they stared for different reasons. Alex couldn’t believe she was seeing her brother’s manhood up close and personal. Something about it felt very wrong but also very right. She wasn’t into incest at all, but she was excited about exerting her newfound feminine powers over her brother.

Elena and Tess, however, were taken aback by the size of Jim’s package. His cock stood an impressive 7.5 inches directly into the air, with proportional balls to match. What’s more, there wasn’t a single hair in sight. They had each kicked their fair share of testicles, but most were attached to members far smaller than Jim’s. And very rarely were they erect after a few solid kicks.

“Jim … are you … enjoying this?”

His voice still hadn’t come back, so he couldn’t respond. And the 110-pound co-ed sitting on his chest wasn’t making it any easier. But, the truth was he was enjoying it. Yes, getting kicked in the balls hurt like a motherfucker. But it felt strangely natural to submit to Alex and her friends. In a weird way, the pain felt right to him. Like it was what he deserved for being a man. And he enjoyed feeling the girls rub against him as they held him down. He swore he could feel a small wet spot on his chest where Tess was sitting on him.

With his shorts removed, Elena pulled his legs together and sat on his knees, immobilizing him. She took his aching orbs, one in each hand, and began rolling them roughly between her fingers. Jim grunted, but this was nothing compared to the kicks he had just taken.

“I don’t see why you’re being such a big baby about this; they feel fine to me. Maybe a bit red and swollen, but they haven’t cracked or anything.”

Jim yelped as she suddenly gave a strong pulse of pressure.

“If anything, I’d say we’re doing you a favor. Your … other head … seems to be having a good time.”

“Jim’s a virgin!”

Alex just blurted it out. She wasn’t trying to embarrass her brother, but the words left her mouth before she could think better of it.

“Is he? Well then. If Jim plays nice for this next bit, maybe we can change that.”

With that, Elena clamped down, hard. Jim let out a low, visceral yell as she flattened his family jewels in her hands. The horrible ache in his stomach, which had just started to subside the tiniest bit, immediately flared back up and consumed his entire body. He tried to thrash about, but it was no use. The two sorority sisters sitting on his legs and chest ensured he couldn’t run and hide. He had no choice but to lie there and accept the punishment she was dishing out.

She continued squeezing, completely disregarding his agonized wails. She began digging her thumbs deeper into his delicate nut meat, sending lightning bolts of searing pain shooting up his spine. Submitting to these twenty-something bombshells had been strangely enjoyable just a few moments ago; it didn’t feel enjoyable now.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity to Jim, Elena relinquished her grip. Jim’s screams subsided and were replaced by hurried gulps of air as he tried in vain to quell the throbbing torment in his nutsack.

“Why don’t you have a go, Alex?”

Alex sat beside his crotch and took his swollen plums in her hands, just as Elena had done. They felt hot and rubbery to her touch. At first, she was hesitant. He was her brother and touching him “down there” felt wrong. It was one thing to kick them with her foot. It was completely different to hold them in her fingers. But soon, she felt an overwhelming sense of power and control. His balls, the ultimate symbol of masculinity, were like putty in her grip. She quite literally held his manhood in the palm of her hand. She had the ultimate level of dominance.

“Make sure to use your thumbs to dig into each testicle. That drives boys crazy.”

She did as she was told, clamping down on his battered balls with brutal force. Jim immediately resumed his tortured screaming. Given the abuse his pair had just taken, it wouldn’t have taken much more to reduce him to an agonized mess once again. But his sister was interested in exerting her newfound control over her brother, so she sunk her fingers deep into the heart of his testicles.

Despite the pain, it didn’t take long for the first drop of pre-cum to appear at the tip of Jim’s throbbing erection. He wasn’t consciously turned on, of course. If he were capable of conscious thoughts at that moment, they undoubtedly would’ve been devoted to the soul-crushing sensations emanating from between his legs. But his unconscious mind was turned on by the situation. His sister was right – he was a virgin. And yet here he was, with his private parts getting loads of attention from three drop-dead gorgeous college smoke shows.

After a while, Alex’s fingers grew tired, and she let go. Jim slunk down, and his breath returned in short, ragged gasps.

“That was very well done, Alex, great job.”

“You won’t have trouble getting Jim to do whatever you want now! Just give his nuts a quick squeeze to remind him who’s boss.”

Alex laughed. She knew it was true. She knew this afternoon would forever change her relationship with her big brother. He wasn’t going to get away with any more teasing or bullying now that she knew his ultimate weakness.

“Tess, would you like a go? Jim’s been a good sport to let us play with his balls like this. You could give him a few goodbye punches, and then we could let him get back to his video game.”

Alex frowned. She had just started to enjoy torturing her brother, and she didn’t want to quit so soon. Elena quickly picked up on her displeasure.

“Tess and I will be here all winter break. We can play with him however much we like!”

“And don’t worry. I’ll make these last few punches count!”

Right on cue, Tess drove her fist square into Jim’s scrotum. His swollen nuts were trapped against his thighs and had nowhere to run. Predictably, they erupted in fiery agony as they absorbed her blow’s full force.

Not that he could do anything about it. Tess still sat on his chest, and Elena still sat on his legs. He was powerless to curl up and protect himself, so his throbbing ballsack remained exposed for more destruction. Destruction Tess was all too eager to deliver. She unleashed a brutal flurry of punches, working his ballsack like a speed bag. He could only scream in pain as he lay helplessly on the ground and endured his suffering.

Soon, Tess finished turning his baby makers into mush, and the girls were about to stand up. Alex interrupted them before they let Jim curl up into the fetal position and enjoy the burning ache they had imparted on his testicles.

“Wait!! There’s one last thing I want to try.”

“You go, girl!”

She stood up and positioned her right foot ominously over his ball bag. While it had started the day pink and modestly sized, it was now noticeably swollen and a deep shade of red. Through all of it, though, his cock remained rock hard, with a small pool of precum forming on the tip. Alex noticed.

“You really do like this, don’t you?”

Of course, Jim did not respond. The pain was too great. But he wouldn’t have responded even if he could’ve. It was far too humiliating. He could he admit he got turned on getting kicked in the balls by his little sister?

“Answer me, Jim.”

Elena and Tess were taken aback by just how dominating Alex was. A few short minutes ago, she had been a sweet, nervous little girl who had never kicked a pair of testicles. Now she was demeaning her brother and going out of her way to put him in pain.

Jim nodded ever so slightly as he couldn’t yet bring himself to talk. Alex didn’t seem satisfied.

“Use your words, Jim. I already know you like this.” She prodded his throbbing erection with her toe to prove her point.
“But I want to hear it from you.”

“I … I …”

“Come on, Jim. The longer you take, the worse it’s going to be.”

That seemed to kick Jim into high gear. He took a few deep breaths and found the courage to answer his sister.

“I like what you’re doing to me.”

“And what are we doing to you?”

“Beating my balls.”

“Good. Then you’re going to love this.”

In one swift motion, Alex transferred all her weight to her right foot, balancing her entire body weight onto Jim’s aching gonads.

Jim opened his mouth to scream, but no yell came out for the second time today. Only a few high-pitched squeaks escaped his throat. His vision exploded into stars, and he did his best to convulse, but it was no use. He was trapped under the combined weight of Tess and Elena. There was nothing he could do except endure the punishment his sister was hell-bent on dishing out and hope that nothing popped under her weight.

Alex enjoyed feeling her brother’s swollen balls sloshing around beneath her feet. She felt powerful and in control. She cruelly twisted her foot and laughed as Jim cried in pain. This was payback for years and years of sibling bullying. She wanted to ensure her feet sent a message he would remember for decades.

Soon, Alex was not content with simply standing on his delicate reproductive organs. She began stomping in place to impart the maximum amount of destruction on his battered sexual organs. Each stomp plunged him further into depths of unimaginable suffering. He could hardly even feel his individual testicles anymore. All he could feel was one excruciating ball of agony trapped between his legs.

Satisfied that his babymakers were utterly wrecked, she stepped off his midsection and helped Elena stand up. They were mesmerized by the pure, unadulterated feminine destruction they had just witnessed.

“That was …” Tess’s voice trailed off. She didn’t know how to describe what she had just seen.

“Super hot.” Elena finished her sentence with a laugh.

“Sorry, girls. I might’ve gotten a little carried away.”

“Don’t apologize! That was awesome. You’re going to fit right in with the Tri-Delts. I just hope you haven’t ruined him already. I was looking forward to sitting on him later if you know what I mean.”

“Ew, gross! That’s my brother.”

The girls walked away, leaving Jim to curl up into a ball on the floor and enjoy the aftereffects of their abuse. Their voices trailed off as they headed back to Alex’s room.

“I’ve had this great idea involving a toilet seat I’ve always wanted to try. I’d stick a pair of testicles under the seat and then sit on….”
LulaSissy is a pain slut :w00t:
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheBusted »

Jim woke up to the sound of his alarm. For one brief, beautiful moment, he was confused. He wouldn’t ordinarily set an alarm on winter break, and he didn’t remember why he set one last night.

Then, in an instant, the deep, throbbing ache in his crotch reminded him of the brutally sadistic abuse his manhood withstood at the hands (and feet) of his sister and her friends from college yesterday. It also reminded him that his sister had paid him a visit last night as he was going to bed. He had to make it to her room by 10 am, or his gonads were in serious trouble.

He rolled out of bed and hobbled to his dresser. Before his boxers were even halfway on, he remembered that he wasn’t allowed to wear anything. His sister wanted him naked while their parents were away. He grunted in defeat and waddled to her room.

The door was shut, just like she said it would be. He took a deep breath, worked up his courage, and knocked.

“Who is it?” Alex called out in a sing-song voice.

He knew what he had to say.

“Your balls.” Just as she had told him to respond.

Tess opened the door with an ear-to-ear grin. His jaw dropped when he saw what she was wearing. Or, rather, not wearing. In fact, all three women had the same outfit: thigh-high angora socks and nothing else.

“Finally! Come on in.”

He walked nervously to the center of the room, unable to take his eyes off the gorgeous sight before him. Tess’s breasts immediately caught his eye – the tiny pink nipples at the ends of her perky 34DD’s swayed in mesmerizing fashion as she walked. His eyes wandered involuntarily down her defined stomach to the gorgeous bald pussy he had been inside for the first time just last night. His cock twitched in excitement despite the lingering ache still pounding away in his ballsack. He just tried not to think too hard about how much damage her fuzzy blue socks would do to him today.

He saw his sister next. His eyes worked their way up from the bright red angora-clad weapons on her lower half to the perfectly shaved landing strip at her midsection, finally landing on the 36C breasts pointed right at him. He knew it was wrong to stare. She was his sister, after all. But he couldn’t help himself.

He was fully erect when his eyes made it to Elena. He already knew her thighs were toned and deadly. He learned that lesson the painful way yesterday. But she had won the game of strip ballbusting, so this was his first time seeing her naked. And what a sight it was. Her long, curly, brunette hair stopped short of the most impressive pair of tits he’d ever seen – in person or online. His mind involuntarily wandered to thoughts of sliding his now rock-hard erection between those two perfect 32E mounds on her chest. He was so taken aback by her picturesque rack he didn’t even notice the deep black color of her socks.

“Are you going to keep ogling us, or are you going to present yourself?”

His sister’s harsh tone snapped him back to reality. Without speaking, he sunk down on his knees, spread his legs, thrust his hips forwards, and leaned back with his hands on his ankles. His swollen scrotum dangled freely between his legs, an unmissable target for the women’s feet.

“Are they still tender from yesterday?”

“Oh god, yes. They hurt so badly.”

“But you want us to kick them some more?”

He gulped, looking at the three sadistic goddesses standing before him. Truthfully, he was nervous. He didn’t know how much more he could take. He also knew he had no choice – his sister told him in no uncertain terms what he had to do. But even if she hadn’t, he knew submitting to these women felt right. Deep down, he wanted to turn his manhood over to them, no matter how badly it hurt.

“Yes, please kick me in the balls as hard as you can.”

Tess smiled. She was up first. She assumed the position before his neatly presented package and lined up her kick. She paused momentarily to drink in the fear, desperation, and anxious excitement dripping off Jim’s face.

“Tell me again how much you love it.” She smirked, locking eyes with her target.

“I love it when you kick me in ….”

CRUNCH!!

He was cut off mid-sentence as the top of her fuzzy foot viciously collided with his aching testicles. In an instant, the lingering ache in his gonads ratcheted up several notches as they brutally crunched against his pelvis. He released a high-pitched yelp and sank to the floor, rocking gently back and forth. While the kick was horrifically painful, the first drop of precum escaped the tip of his throbbing erection. The pain was a beautiful reminder of how much he enjoyed submitting to his younger sister and her friends.

Tess and Elena high-fived a job well done while Alex intently watched her brother writhing on the floor. Not even 24 hours ago, she had never exerted her feminine powers over any man, much less her brother. Now, though, everything changed. While men might be bigger and stronger than her, she knew she had the ultimate power over their entire gender. Seeing her crumpled mess of an older brother rocking at her feet made her feel things she had never felt before – dominant, powerful, and sexy.

“I bet that felt goooood. These socks are warm and fresh from the dryer – could you tell?”

“I don’t think he can tell much of anything right now!” The women snickered at his pathetic display, enjoying their superiority.

As Jim rocked on the floor, he was struck by a rush of senseless bravado. He knew he would regret what he was about to say. But he also knew that the more willingly he submitted to these women, the more likely they were to help him cum again. And how often would he be surrounded by smokeshows wearing nothing but fuzzy socks?

He tried to sound confident, but it wasn’t easy when he could barely choke out a whisper.

“Is that all you got?”

The women gasped. Jim’s reckless disregard for his babymakers caught them off-guard. Most men in his position would not be taunting their abusers. They would be pleading for mercy, desperate to protect their precious manhood. He had done an excellent job begging for his destruction over the last day, but this was something else.

“That wasn’t hard enough for you?” Tess’s voice was audibly taken aback.

“It was hard, but I think you can go harder.”

“Well, then, what are you waiting for? Get back in position.”

He lumbered back to his knees, already regretting his ill-advised display of confidence. His gonads felt like fiery bowling balls between his legs as he presented himself for another kick.

“Let me know if this isn’t hard enough, and I’d be happy to do it again.”

Tess took a running start this time. Despite his imminent destruction, he couldn’t help getting mesmerized by the rhythmic swaying of her 34DDs as she lunged towards him. Her powerful thigh glistened beautifully as she drew her leg back and flung it full force into his aching scrotum.

CRUNCH!!!!

Jim shrieked. This kick was far worse than her first attempt. She pointed her toes straight this time, and they collided with his swollen family jewels with brutal force. Her sock-clad foot sunk deep into the heart of his tender plums, wreaking havoc on the already severely damaged organs. He collapsed immediately to the floor, clutching desperately between his legs. It was, obviously, no use. Tess’s foot had already accomplished its savage goal.

The women laughed as his façade of machismo immediately disappeared, and he convulsed at their feet.

“Was that hard enough? Or should Tess go again?”

He didn’t respond, of course. The only sound he could make at that moment was a senseless mewling as he succumbed to the pain.

“I think we should shut Jim up for his own good. What do you say, girls?”

“That’s a good idea. Besides, the neighbors might hear if he keeps screaming after every kick.”

“I know how we can keep him quiet.”

Elena walked over to where Jim was gently rocking back and forth on the floor and knelt next to him. She rolled him onto his back and sat on his face, positioning her wet cunt directly over his mouth. She was careful to trap his arms under her legs as she sat down, so he couldn’t cover up or protect himself. His nose was flooded with the scent of her tangy aroma while the woolen fibers of her jet-black thigh-high socks rubbed against either side of his face.

“Have you ever eaten pussy before?”

Jim let out a muffled no. Elena purred in pleasure as the vibrations reverberated through her snatch.

“We’ll make it easy for you. Just stick out your tongue, and we’ll take care of everything else.”

He did as he was told, running his tongue up and down the length of her folds. She clutched his muscular chest as a shiver of pleasure ran up her spine.

“Alex, would you please do the honors?”

‘Sure thing!”

Alex walked between her brother’s legs and grabbed his ankles. She held his legs high in the air in a V shape and positioned her foot over his tender ballsack.

“This might smart a bit, Jim, but don’t worry. Just keep your tongue out, and everything will be OK.”

In one fluid motion, Alex raised her knee high in the air, then savagely slammed it down on her brother’s delicate bits.

SQUELCH!!!

Positioned as they were, they had no chance to escape. Each orb absorbed a horrific amount of force slamming against his pelvis. Cruelly, she kept her foot lodged in his midsection, twisting it back and forth. Each tiny shift in pressure felt like a fuzzy gut punch to Jim as his manhood flattened underneath her bright-red Angora socks. Feeling her brother’s tender testicles flatten under her foot reminded her just how much she enjoyed being dominant.

By happy accident, his tongue was located directly on Elena’s clit when Alex’s foot made contact. When he screamed, his tongue vibrated in a highly pleasing fashion. She threw her head back, enjoying the vibrations.

Alex lifted her knee, then slammed it down savagely three times in rapid succession.

SPLAT!! SPLAT!! SPLAT!!!!

He convulsed as his little sister tried her hardest to neuter him with her right foot. She had a firm grip on his legs, though, and his arms were trapped under Elena’s weight, so he couldn’t do much to protect himself. Despite his best efforts, his broken bollocks remained exposed for more destruction. The only thing he succeeded in doing was sinking his tongue deeper into Elena’s delicious cunt. She moaned in ecstasy as he moaned in agony.

Alex delivered two more quick stomps, throwing her entire body weight behind each blow.

CRUNCH!!!! CRUNCH!!!!!!!

After the last stomp, Alex left her foot in place and balanced her entire body weight directly on top of her brother’s battered man meat. She rocked back and forth, making sure to fully flatten each tortured testicle under her socks. His muffled shrieks echoed throughout the room as the women laughed at his helplessness. The millions of years of male evolutionary instincts ingrained into Jim fought to protect his reproductive organs, but it was no use. He was trapped and had no choice but to endure the hellish suffering.

As Alex’s feet grew ever more excruciatingly painful, Elena felt herself growing closer to orgasm. She would’ve been turned on simply by watching the incredible display of feminine superiority before her. But his tongue was lodged deeply between her sensitive folds, and his screams of pain made it vibrate in the most pleasing ways. She involuntarily sunk her nails into his muscular pecs as she began to succumb to the amazing sensations.

Right as Elena felt herself reach the edge of exploding, Alex stepped off her brother’s sensitive orbs. He slunk back to the ground, his desperate thrashing calmed, and his agonized yells subsided to a low growl. Elena furrowed her brow in frustration.

“Why’d you stop? I was so close!”

“Oh, I’m sorry! Do you want me to keep going?”

“No, it’s OK. It’s Tess’s turn.”

“Don’t worry, girl. I’ve got an idea that’ll make you cum for sure.”

Tess lay down on the floor between Jim’s legs, positioning herself so that his enormous cock and tender, aching nuts were mere inches from her lips. She began gently rolling his delicate gonads between her fingers. They were hot to her touch and visibly swollen. While he couldn’t talk, she could feel his body tense up as she held his masculinity in her grip.

“I don’t see what all your fuss was about, Jim. They feel fine to me.”

She eyed his throbbing erection and the growing pool of precum at the tip.

“And you seem to be enjoying this.”

She reached her head forward and ran her tongue up and down the entire length of his shaft. He shuddered and thrust his hips forward, trying to get her to lick him again.

“Oh, someone really liked that. Tell me, Jim – do you want me to put your manhood in my mouth?”

He couldn’t talk, not with his face still buried in Elena’s vagina. But he let out a muffled “mm-hmm” that betrayed how desperately he wanted that.

“Your wish is my command!”

Much to his horror, he did not feel Tess swallow his cock. Instead, he felt her grip tighten around the base of his scrotum. Moments later, he felt the warm wetness of the inside of her mouth engulf his delicate pair.

She gently gnawed on his testicles to remind him of his vulnerability. He immediately responded by feverishly resisting. He tried to scream things like “no” and “please,” but it was tough to say words with a mouthful of pussy. He also did his best to thrash about, but it was pointless. He was trapped.

He howled like a wounded animal when she took her first actual bite. Her teeth sunk deep into the heart of his tender man meat, sending streaks of white-hot agony coursing through his veins. Of course, Tess was acutely aware that every shriek, every convulsion, every tortured shudder pushed Elena closer to orgasm. As Jim screamed bloody murder, she ignored his cries and bit harder, trying to send her sorority sister over the edge.

Jim was sure Tess had finally ruined his reproductive organs, but she didn’t stop. She kept biting down, chewing on his balls like a dog gnawing on a large bone. At one point, she began alternating between his left testicle and his right testicle, enjoying the different sounds coming out of Jim as she focused on each ball.

Elena didn’t take long to succumb to the waves of ecstasy coursing through her body. Jim’s pain was her pleasure as his tongue, buried deep inside her, sent her over the edge. It began with a thigh quiver, then quickly spread to her stomach, arms, and entire body. She threw her head back, moaning in frenzied elation as the satisfaction of her first orgasm of the day flowed through her body.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity to Jim, Tess unclenched her jaw and let his battered, swollen, and aching ballsack fall out of her mouth. Much to her surprise, there was no blood or punctures from her teeth. It was a deep shade of red, quite swollen, and covered in bite marks, but appeared free of permanent damage.

At the same time, Elena slunk off Jim’s face and lay on her back on the floor, panting as the euphoric sensations subsided. He immediately took the opportunity to curl up in the familiar fetal position, hands clutching between his legs. While he was weeping in pain, his cock remained fully erect. In fact, there was a large pool of precum at the tip of his erection.

“Something to say, Jim?”

He didn’t say anything back to his sister. He just sobbed on the floor.

“Answer me, Jim.”

He tried to respond. He genuinely did. But he couldn’t say much, given the trauma inflicted on his most delicate organs.

“I … I …” He simply slunk back down on the floor, defeated.

“I think we need to remind you who owns those balls. What do you think, girls?”

Elena and Tess stared at Alex in amazement – she was a natural at this. They nodded in unison.

Alex retrieved a black sharpie and a paper towel from her desk. She rolled her brother onto his back, sat between his legs, and shooed his hands away from his crotch.

First, she used the paper towel to dry his wet scrotum. She barely applied any pressure, but the process was still quite uncomfortable for Jim. After everything he had just been through, even the slightest touch was deeply unpleasant.

Satisfied that the skin of his manhood was dry enough, she grabbed the sharpie.

“One more chance, Jim. Who do these belong to?” He winced as she prodded his nuts with her sharpie.

The severe ache in his midsection had subsided ever so slightly – enough for him to finally respond.

“You.” There was a slight whimper in his voice, but the white liquid at the tip of his penis betrayed how much he enjoyed submitting to his sister.

“Come on, say it in a complete sentence.”

Jim took a deep breath, working up his courage.

“My balls belong to you, Alex. Do whatever you like with them.” She purred her approval.

“There’s a good boy. I’ll leave you a little note, just in case you need a reminder.”

She uncapped the sharpie and wrote “ALEX” in big, block letters on his swollen scrotum. Elena and Tess snickered at how thoroughly she was humiliating her brother.

“There, that should help you remember. Now, anything to ask me?”

God, her sadism was insatiable. Jim looked around the room from his vantage point on the ground. He saw his sister staring at him, topless, kneeling between his legs, eyes fixated on what was left of his manhood. Tess and Elena sat on either side of him, intently watching the “family bonding” experience before them. Looking at the three pairs of incredible tits, as well as the three pairs of woolen-clad legs, surrounding him, he so badly wanted to stroke his cock. Given the eroticism of his situation and the sexiness of these three coeds, it would only take a couple strokes for him to blow his load.

He knew he might get castrated for real if he started masturbating, so he took a deep breath and said what he had to say.

“I love it when you hurt my balls. Please, keep hitting them as hard as you can.” His cock twitched in excitement – he really enjoyed submitting to these sadistic sorority sisters.

“God, I love him.” Elena couldn’t help herself. She’d never met a man so willing to surrender the most sensitive parts of himself.

“Elena, want to resume your spot on the … uh … throne?” Alex motioned to her brother’s mouth, where a small puddle of Elena’s juices remained on his chin.

“With pleasure!”

She climbed back atop his face, trapping his arms under her thighs and positioning her still-wet cunt on top of his lips once again. She groaned in pleasure as he instinctively stuck out his tongue, running it up and down her tangy mound.

“Tess, would you mind sitting on his knees? I want to ensure he can’t escape this next part.”

“Of course!”

Once Tess sat down, Jim was acutely aware of his vulnerability. He was stuck, unable to move his arms or legs, and his throbbing testes, marked with Alex’s name, were ultra-exposed atop his thighs. His cock twitched again, nervous but excited, for the pain he knew was coming.

Satisfied that her brother was well and truly stuck, Alex assumed her position at his side. She clasped her hands together, lined them up over his battered ballsack, and slammed them into his crotch with devastating effect.

SQUELCH!!!!!

Jim did his best to seize. He really did. He bucked like a wild animal, fighting to free his arms or legs to protect himself. But it was no use. He was trapped under the combined weight of Elena and Tess, and his sister had unrestricted access to continue obliterating his family jewels. Even his screams were muffled by the twenty-something snatch covering his face. The only thing his fruitless writhing accomplished was filling Elena’s crotch with pleasurable sensations as his tongue vibrated on her clit.

Alex, the newly minted sadist, was obviously not satisfied with a single punch. She mercilessly swung her fists into his midsection once more.

SPLAAAT!!!!!!!!

He let out a guttural wail as his sister did her best to neuter him with her bare hands.

CRUUUNCH!!!!!!!

The pain was horrific. His jiggling ball bag felt like one fiery orb of agony between his legs.

THWAAACKKK!!!!

Positioned as he was, there was nothing he could do to cover up or protect himself. No matter how badly it hurt, his balls remained exposed for more abuse. Abuse his sadistic sister was all too excited to dish out.

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Due to the vibrating tongue buried in her mound, and the fantastic display of feminine superiority before her, Elena felt herself grow close to another orgasm. She threw her head back and enjoyed the erotic power of her newest sorority sister.

SQUELCH!!!! SQUELCH!!!! SQUELCH!!!!

Alex unleashed three blows in rapid succession. With these hits, though, Jim felt something funny happen. He felt his cock pulse in an all too familiar way. Despite his pain, suffering, and agony, he felt a pent-up load fighting for release.

SPLAAAAAATTTT!!!

Alex’s face was the picture of frantic elation as she took full advantage of her newfound female superpowers. Elena’s eyes rolled back in her head as she approached the precipice of her second orgasm of the hour thanks to Jim’s tongue. Tess couldn’t help herself – she slipped a finger between her legs in delight.

BLAM!!!! BLAM!!! BLAAAM!!!!!

Another trio of devastating blows pushed Elena over the edge. It started, once again, with a thigh quiver, but within moments her entire body was shivering in ecstasy. Back arched, eyes fluttering, moaning in delight, she thoroughly enjoyed riding her friend’s boy toy of an older brother.

Simultaneously, Jim began to reach his own unexpected orgasm. Somehow, despite the excruciating torture he was experiencing, he managed to bellow out a warning.

“I’M ….”

THWAACCK!!!!!

“GONNA ….”

THWAAAAAACKK!!!

“CUM!!!!!”

THWAAAAACKKK!!!!!!

His warning fell on deaf ears, although it’s debatable whether any of the women even heard it, what with his face buried between Elena’s legs.

SPLAAAATT!!!

A spurt of white hot cum shot out of his erection, flying and landing on Elena’s considerable chest. That didn’t stop his sister from continuing her assault, though.

SPLAAAATT!!!

Jim grunted in relief as another spurt of jizz escaped his cock. The way his manhood bounced about, this one ended up strewn across Tess’s tits.

BLAM!!!! BLAM!!! BLAAAM!!!!! BLAAAAAMMM!!!!!!!!

Four more rapid-fire punches were accompanied by four more ropes of hot man juice shooting through the air, landing seemingly everywhere – Elena’s face and legs, Alex’s chest, and Jim’s stomach.

Finally, after more than twenty devastating punches and two body-rocking orgasms, Alex stopped her assault. All three women were dumbfounded at what they had just witnessed.

“Wow …” Tess was still lazily fingering her clit, trying to process the pure, unbridled female domination she had just witnessed.

“Did you know they could …?” Alex asked while wiping her brother’s semen off her chest.

Tess shook her head no. Elena was still enjoying the lingering satisfaction of her recent climax and didn’t answer.

Strange sounds began coming out of Jim as the girls reveled in their superiority. A mewling sound escaped his throat, and, while he was still trapped in place, he did his best to convulse as the severity of his obliteration set in. The pleasure of draining his overfilled testicles had subsided, and he was beginning to grapple with the near-complete annihilation of his manhood.

Elena toppled off his face to rest in satisfied euphoria once again. His hands, suddenly freed, raced to his midsection to assess the extent of the damage. While his testes hurt like motherfuckers, and were incredibly swollen, he was supremely thankful to find them both intact.

An unexpected voice emanated from the doorway.

“What in the …?”

Alex, Elena, and Tess looked up in unison. It was Jim and Alex’s Mom, much to their shock and horror. How long had she been standing there?

“Mom?? What are you doing home so early?!?” The dominant tone was noticeably absent from Alex’s voice, replaced by the sheepish embarrassment of a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Their Mom took in the scene before her. Her son was fully naked, rocking back and forth on the ground, with a severely swollen and bruised scrotum. Her daughter and her friends were wearing nothing but the angora socks she had just bought them. And there was a freshly blown load strewn across their chests.

“I came home over lunch to make Jim soup since he wasn’t feeling well last night. The better question is, what exactly are you doing?”

An awkward silence filled the air as she walked from the doorway to the middle of the room. She saw Alex’s name written in big block sharpie letters on her son’s testicles.

“Is this … is this why Jim was sick last night?”

Although her face was white as a ghost, Alex responded with an ever so slight nod.

“Is that … is that true, Jim?”

Jim wouldn’t have known how to respond even if he weren’t distracted by the overwhelming ache in his ballsack. Given the overworked state of his reproductive organs, he had no hope of coming up with anything coherent. He tried to roll over to at least cover up, but much to his surprise, she placed her foot on his chest and pinned him on his back.

“Answer me, Jim.”

He nodded slightly too.

She paused, taking in the sight of the frightened foursome.

“I don’t know what to say except …” Her voice trailed off, and no one was brave enough to interrupt the silence.

“I’m so proud of you girls! I remember busting my brother’s balls when I was your age. Stay here, and I’ll get the spreader bar from my closet!”