[Estim Release] Obsession - Estim Video Tease

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release] Obsession - Estim Video Tease

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

senorgif2 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:34 am your electrode wiring is fine. Most of your other symptoms sound like you have it turned it up too much. If its clenching your abs that's too much power IMO. I prefer to keep it as low as possible while still being pleasurable, but that also means ill end up turning it up at some point or more than once. If you start off too high, its kind of hard to turn it back down, because de-sensitivity sets in. that ghosting feeling after you are done is pretty normal. I would inquire to what material you are using to interface to your body. The peeing feeling is because you are stimming your prostate. I'd also caution against stimming too often, the skin gets worn out especially at higher power levels, you have to give it time to recover.
I am using conductive rubber I got from a reputable seller on eBay.

I recognize the peeing feeling from prostate play. I feel like perhaps my dick is desensitized to a certain extent, they took my foreskin before I could consent. So I don't intend on doing this often.

I wish there was an easy way to figure out what "too high" was, because it felt like that could vary based on contact and signal. I ended up ripping some sounds from a tease in audacity so I could play around with what felt good. Perhaps I could find a way to calibrate it so that the knob on the amp couldn't go over a certain strength. It was at about 65% and there was much more room to go. It would be nice if there was a safety, I suppose that's my job to build.
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:34 am
senorgif2 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:34 am your electrode wiring is fine. Most of your other symptoms sound like you have it turned it up too much. If its clenching your abs that's too much power IMO. I prefer to keep it as low as possible while still being pleasurable, but that also means ill end up turning it up at some point or more than once. If you start off too high, its kind of hard to turn it back down, because de-sensitivity sets in. that ghosting feeling after you are done is pretty normal. I would inquire to what material you are using to interface to your body. The peeing feeling is because you are stimming your prostate. I'd also caution against stimming too often, the skin gets worn out especially at higher power levels, you have to give it time to recover.

I recognize the peeing feeling from prostate play. I feel like perhaps my dick is desensitized to a certain extent, they took my foreskin before I could consent. So I don't intend on doing this often.

I wish there was an easy way to figure out what "too high" was, because it felt like that could vary based on contact and signal. I ended up ripping some sounds from a tease in audacity so I could play around with what felt good. Perhaps I could find a way to calibrate it so that the knob on the amp couldn't go over a certain strength. It was at about 65% and there was much more room to go. It would be nice if there was a safety, I suppose that's my job to build.
It does take some trail & error to find what works for you. Just keep experimenting without getting too attached to the outcome in the beginning. It is well worth it when you find what works! Also don't forget about the volume of your player device, where the e-stim sound is being played from. Turning it down will give you more volume range to work with in the e-stim device that is attached to you. Since volume knobs are logarithmic, I usually try for a comfortable feel at 1/3 of the scale, because that is half strength. Then you have equally room to turn up or down. My computer volume (MacBook Pro) is normally around 0.2 or 0.3. If you have it loud, it may be clipping which would ruin the feeling.
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:34 am

Yeah you are right; it does vary a lot. I wouldn't bother with the safety because sometimes you do want to have more power. I would also suggest trying out a Dual Channel stereo stim file. For whatever reason I get more out of those than the triphase files usually. Something about the two channels working independently but together turns me on more. You need more electrodes for that than for triphase however. I use the same conductive rubber for my setup so you are all good there. Desensitivty will always happen, its sort of part of the experience. In fact sometimes it gets better after you've warmed up and you are a little desensitized. Even If I had a foreskin, I probably wouldn't put the loop on it, but rather under it. This reminds me of a few other things you could try to make the experience better. One thing is placement, I always have one trode that sits right under the glans, that's my sweet spot for estim, results can vary for you idk. The second trode is either around the balls, or around the bottom of the shaft. As Zebb69 said it takes a bit of experimenting to find out what you like best, and it can change from day to day. Another thing to consider is to insulate parts of the electrodes. For example I put my rubber loop through a 3d printed part that prevents current from traveling to the "back" of the penis (the part facing me) If I don't do that I get way to tingly ( for lack of a better word) on the glans. I do similar for the loop around the base area. I really want to focus the signal on the front, and the frenulum area. Again results may vary, this is what works for me. Isolating can be a simple as using electrical tape on the part of loops you don't want making contact. one last thing I can think of is the diameter of the conductive rubber you have. A wider diameter will be smoother, thinner will be more intense. You probably have 6mm rubber, I feel like that is the most common. For me I pretty much always use 6mm for the head, and 8mm for the other loop. Sometimes I change things up. Sometimes it feels better with both being 6mm, or both being 8mm. Ive also seen 4mm diameter for sale, but have not tried that, but I may have to haha.

Anyway sorry for the novel, hope I can help. Looking back at what I've written I think if you only do one thing, isolating contact of the loops to make contact only exactly where you want is perhaps the best thing you can try, if you haven't already.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

If triphase does not feel good, try swapping contacts of one channel only (so one is on common and other on electrode, just swap each wire to where the other one is).
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I finished the tease. I really enjoyed it, the signal was well done for the most part. I would inquire how these are made, do you use a DAW?
Spoiler: show
The video was for the most part good, but I would have appreciated more cuts/content. The scene at the end with Caprice was nice but I felt like it needed at least 3 more scenes to go along with just to keep the visual stimulation interesting.
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

Head still spinning... thank you!

Didn't make it past 30 minute mark. As I cleaned up, I realized I'd broken a wire. So let me restate that... I didn't make it past 30 minute mark... WITH ONLY ONE CHANNEL. Nice selection of video.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:50 pm
The video was for the most part good, but I would have appreciated more cuts/content. The scene at the end with Caprice was nice but I felt like it needed at least 3 more scenes to go along with just to keep the visual stimulation interesting.
I feel I need to comment on this...
I avoid CH videos because of too many cuts. Haven't played this one as a tease but I checked it out... I would not complain if there is more content, but not at the expense of shortening clips. I don't play these teases too often, but still I avoid those that visually overstimulate me because I want to be desensitized to my wife :) She is hot but those videos where there are cuts to different model every few seconds are just too much.
to paraphrase, this one is perfectly cut
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JakofClubs »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:57 am ... It also hurt the entire time along side the pleasure...
The latest schematics over on the two DIY Midstim threads in Hardware & Teledildonics have an additional "smoothing resistor" and in those threads was also suggested a high-pass filter capacitor (35v bipolar 100uf to 330uf range). Those two additions have made my DIY Estim boxes more pleasurable (and less painful at higher volumes). I'll try to post my latest box over in Hardware & Teledildonics this weekend.
Last edited by JakofClubs on Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

edger477 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:00 am to paraphrase, this one is perfectly cut
I can agree with this somewhat, depending on my mood. I'm not saying I want fast cuts, I would settle for different Caprice scenes. Above all the novelty of a scene wears off especially if I've seen it before. I definitely have a shorter attention span... lol. I would say cuts between 8 to 15 seconds are in the sweet spot. Depending on how much is going on in the scene.
Last edited by fragrantEmulsion on Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

JakofClubs wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:42 pm
fragrantEmulsion wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:57 am ... It also hurt the entire time along side the pleasure...
The latest schematics over on the two DIY Midstim threads in Hardware & Teledildonics have an additional "smoothing resistor" and in those threads was also suggested a high-pass filter (35v bipolar 100uf to 330uf range). Those two additions have made my DIY Estim boxes more pleasurable (and less painful at higher volumes). I'll try to post my latest box over in Hardware & Teledildonics this weekend.
I believe that I have this smoothing resistor? Connected from the red input to the grey line on the transformer. Would using a software based high pass filter achieve the same results? I noticed that the stim file from this video felt better than some of the ones I have downloaded previously.
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JakofClubs »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:35 pm
The latest schematics over on the two DIY Midstim threads in Hardware & Teledildonics have an additional "smoothing resistor" and in those threads was also suggested a high-pass filter (35v bipolar 100uf to 330uf range). Those two additions have made my DIY Estim boxes more pleasurable (and less painful at higher volumes). I'll try to post my latest box over in Hardware & Teledildonics this weekend.
I believe that I have this smoothing resistor? Connected from the red input to the grey line on the transformer. Would using a software based high pass filter achieve the same results? I noticed that the stim file from this video felt better than some of the ones I have downloaded previously.
The smoothing resistor presents a constant load to the amp and becomes the path of least resistance if the electrode -> body parts -> electrode circuit resistance is above the resistor value. e.g., if the electrodes had a poor connection.

The capacitor is primarily a high-pass filter. That can be replicated in software, but I believe the physical capacitor has the added benefit of blocking any DC current. There shouldn't be any DC current there but it would offer some protection. I believe Mantrid suggested this and a 15v TVS diode to block any over-voltage as a safety measure.
Last edited by JakofClubs on Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pr1m3

Post by Pr1m3 »

Really enjoyed the video. Top notch for sure, even for me without an E-Stim device! :innocent:

A question I have been asking myself for some time now: is it possible to create a funscript from an E-Stim file? There are programs that can do it the other way around but I don't know how E-Stim works and if there are "unique" points that could be converted into stroking. :rolleyes:
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

Try #2 - this time with both channels! Lasted only 10 minutes. I'm never going to get to the end at this rate, am I?
A shout out for my new favourite electrode: Joane's "Heaven & Hell".
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

The latest schematics over on the two DIY Midstim threads in Hardware & Teledildonics have an additional "smoothing resistor" and in those threads was also suggested a high-pass filter capacitor (35v bipolar 100uf to 330uf range). Those two additions have made my DIY Estim boxes more pleasurable (and less painful at higher volumes). I'll try to post my latest box over in Hardware & Teledildonics this weekend.
Hey @JakofClubs,

Please do post this! As a follower of your original simplistic design, I'd like to see how you've integrated the high-pass filter, and where it is in relation to the smoothing resistor. Also, now it seems like there's going to be two resistors in line (on the amp to transformer wire) with the high-pass filter?

thanks!
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JakofClubs »

InfamousPlantain wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:44 pm
Hey @JakofClubs,

Please do post this! As a follower of your original simplistic design, I'd like to see how you've integrated the high-pass filter, and where it is in relation to the smoothing resistor. Also, now it seems like there's going to be two resistors in line (on the amp to transformer wire) with the high-pass filter?

thanks!
One resistor is in series (~4 ohms), the other in parallel (I use a 16 ohm, but it depends where you put it).