[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.62

Post by markus »

genome231 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:10 am Also just been browsing a bit through the AliceMerged, pretty weird seeing some of my old stuff :lol:
Hi there! :-)

*g* ... well, TBH both AliceMerged and AliceAwaked are a huge copy & paste mess, a clean up would be needed, but that would take too much time.
So, there are a lot of unused scripts in it, from your old stuff there should only a handful of scripts used which are placed in the module (or hubmodules) folder (partly changed/edited), also those subfolders in the module folder shouldn't be used.
I just tend to keep stuff just in case, ... like you never know if maybe a response file will do a call to such scripts, again to check all of this is just too much work. (Mhhh, shall I say I'm too busy or too lazy to do such a clean-up? :unsure: :whistle: :lol: )
Besides of that, what is used from your old stuff are the taunt files (not sure, ... at least the stroke taunts).

Also @DisplayVideoTaunts()?
A left-over from the unofficial patch, not implemented in Awakening, I suggest to forget about it, since it turned out that the idea sounded better to me than the result was.
It's a label placed top-middle of the screen with such taunting lines, ... but it simply was more distracting than taunting, ... also if there are only a few of such taunting-lines then they get old VERY quickly.

Can you elaborate the @PlayCHC() for me?
As detailed as possible :-)
Mhhh, technically spoken this is sort of an own video-player, while all other video players (used for domme,- contact-, content- videos) are based on the same class, this CHCplayer has it's own class.

Take a look in AliceAwaked/Game Modules/CHC/CHC.txt
---> There you'll find a way/example to script such a thing (with such a 'normal' video-player) on your own with a call to that script, while @PlayCHC is hardcoded.
Now the next logical question would be, why I have this thing hardcoded when it could be scripted?! ;-)
The answer would be:
It was there and existing before I wrote the first line of code of Awakening, it is code from a former project, but since it works well and I am simply used to it, I've implemented this as well.

But back to your initial question about to elaborate it...

You can pass to that command in the parentheses:
- The usual video categories (i.e.: All, Hardcore etc.)
- "additional" -> that makes use of the videos the user has selected in the settings of the CHCPlayer for additional-videos.

Experimentell:
- "nowait" -> self-explaining? ;-) ... but this is something I added 'while I was at it' and never used it myself and didn't tested thoroughly, ... just while I wrote this I just did a quick test, ... so when you use @PlayCHC() without "nowait", the beatmeter starts automatically, but if you use "nowait" you will have to start the beatmeter manually with a @BeatMeter(X) command (if you chose you want to play a beatmeter that is, you might prefer an audio file instead).

This is soooo long ago that I've implemnted this, I just saw (and already forgot that it is there) ... there is also a '@CheckPlayChc' -> like the '@CheckPlayVideo'.
With @CheckPlayVideo you have the goto-line '(Video Ended)', ... with @CheckPlayChc it's the goto-line '(Chc Ended)'

If you go that 'nowait'-route and there is something wrong with it, just let me know. :-)

Oh, and since you've looked up AliceMerged, there might be time-spans for the @PlayCHC() command, like i.e.: @PlayCHC(All, 8 minutes) -> this is because that was implemented in the unofficial patch.
In that you had to give the running time for the @PlayCHC command, in Awakening the play-time is defined in the settings and not in the parentheses (!!!).

Mhhh, okaaay, I guess that's it, ... detailed enough? :-P

rotta wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:34 pm Just want to say that the full screen option is a great addition
Thanks! :wave:
Sometimes it doesn't need many words, to get positive feedback on some design-decisions I had to made, and which I personally like myself, ... really much appreciated!
Please feel free to comment on other things you do like, or even don't like! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by pepsifreak »

markus wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:26 pm *g* ... well, TBH both AliceMerged and AliceAwaked are a huge copy & paste mess, a clean up would be needed, but that would take too much time.
So, there are a lot of unused scripts in it, from your old stuff there should only a handful of scripts used which are placed in the module (or hubmodules) folder (partly changed/edited), also those subfolders in the module folder shouldn't be used.
I just tend to keep stuff just in case, ... like you never know if maybe a response file will do a call to such scripts, again to check all of this is just too much work. (Mhhh, shall I say I'm too busy or too lazy to do such a clean-up? :unsure: :whistle: :lol: )
On this note I wonder how involved a verification tool would be, check proper command usage and that called scripts/vocabs/builtin media exist, while spitting out every potential flag and variable in a list to look over for typos/dupes.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

pepsifreak wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:06 pm On this note I wonder how involved a verification tool would be, check proper command usage and that called scripts/vocabs/builtin media exist, while spitting out every potential flag and variable in a list to look over for typos/dupes.
Hi!

You use the term 'involved', I've looked up possible translations and this can mean a lot...

A few translation suggestions:

Difficult / tough:
Such a thing is possible, no doubt, and from the coding aspect it wouldn't be difficult, I mean I know my own code, everything is there, ... BUT (!!!) ...

Complex / sophisticated:
To do such a 'verification tool' would take a lot of time, at least if it shall be done properly.

So there are 2 reason why I don't plan on working on something like this:
1. When I weight the developing time against the profit of such a tool, I come to the conclusion that it's not worth the effort, since I have so much more important (important to me) points on my to-do-list.

2. Maybe something like this already exists.
---> The user 'N3R0' has created the tool 'TAIPEJ -- TeaseAI Personality Editor in Java'
From the description it sounds like that this tool has everything you have suggested (also I have the impression that he put A LOT of EFFORT into this project (!!!) ).

Just check out his tool here:
viewtopic.php?t=25083

(IF you test this, please consider to post some feedback there, EVERY developer needs some feedback)

@ N3R0 : Sorry, I never have tested your tool, I hope you can understand that I was (and still am) simply too busy with Awakening + the Alice-project.

Best greetings,
Markus
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Hi Markus - thanks so much for all your work

I have been converting my game Succubi Hunter to Awakening and I have to say it's way more stable that the old Tease AI with Sweet Patch and runs much more cleanly viewtopic.php?t=25637

I have put a lot of hours into converting and testing and have only encountered 3 issues. One of which I have hunted down properly.

It's actually not a problem with Awakening but lazy sub. When I use the @Timeout command lazy sub seems to fail to stop the timer. I use lazy sub to enter the command, the script then proceeds but the timer continues to run and when it expires it moves the script to the timeout marker. This does not happen if I type the command.

I have also experienced an issue with the @CountVar command not starting the counter or the counter stopping unexpectedly however it's invisible when it occurs and I don't notice something as gone wrong until it is too late and almost impossible to track down. It could very easily be a typo in my scripts I only mention it in case someone has had similar problems and this might be the cause. For any scrip writer out there who encounters this issue there is a very easy workaround, there is no harm in starting the counter again even if it's running so I have just inserted the command again in key areas.

Again - a big thanks and congratulations. I'm planing to fully convert my game to awakening and abandon compatibility with the original Tease AI because it is a significant improvement.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi Markus

After hours of testing I finally worked out what I think is my last issue converting my game to Awakening.

I expect it won't be a high priority for you as probably nobody else does this but I would very much appreciate it if this can be looked at.

Awakening does not support two counters running at the same time.

As soon as you start a 2nd the first stops.

I use this feature extensively throughout my game

I crafted this script to confirm the behavior
Spoiler: show
@SetVar[TestVar1]=[100] @SetVar[TestVar2]=[100]
Test variable is 1 @ShowVar[TestVar1] Test variable is 2 @ShowVar[TestVar2]
Starting countdown 1 @CountVar[TestVar1, down]
Waiting 10 seconds @Wait(10)
Starting countdown 2 @CountVar[TestVar2, down]
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.63 - Last Update: 27.11.2022

Post by markus »

Update!

Download latest version:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.2.63 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Fixed Lazy Sub App + @Timeout problem
- @CountVar[ can now handle multiple timers at the same time

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:32 pm Hi Markus - thanks so much for all your work

[...]

Again - a big thanks and congratulations. I'm planing to fully convert my game to awakening and abandon compatibility with the original Tease AI because it is a significant improvement.
Hi!

Do you remember when I was wondering if you like or hate it? ;-)
I'm glad you like it, thx for the kind words, much appreciated!

And thx for the detailed problem-descriptions (and the example script which showed one of that problem clearly), those detailed information are helping a lot! :yes:

Just a small remark on the example script:

Leaving out the @NullResponse (in the first line) doesn't lead to a 'real' problem, but the 'Domme is typing...' is displayed longer than it should, ... more a 'cosmetic' kind of thing, ... just wanted to let you know.

Oh, and btw.: The @CountVar[ works more accurately now, ... let's say you would run in the older version such a timer for a whole hour, you would be most probably off a few seconds if not even more.
In this update it doesn't count the seconds, but it saves the exact time when it was started and then always take the actual time and calculate the difference.

Best greetings and happy scripting, :wave:
Markus
Last edited by markus on Mon May 22, 2023 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.63 - Last Update: 27.11.2022

Wow that was quick and thanks. Excited to give it a try.

And boy do I know about the @NullResponse thing. There are 227 scripts in my game and I spent all week adding @NullResponse and @SystemMessage to every line. Also breaking up every line so there is only one command per line where possible.

I guess leaving it out of the test script is just a bad habit

FYI I have just completed a version with these changes that cover a very basic version of the game. That's about half the scripts programed close to what you would consider best practice. Meowww has been preparing media packages so there is no manual setup.

I would love you you and others to give it a go when ready but it will probably be a week or so for us to complete testing to make sure there are no horrible mistakes we have introduced making these changes.
markus wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:47 pm Update!

TAI Awakening 0_2_63.zip
https://mega.nz/file/3Qx11b6T#VRAp_GphN ... zd-3AW2blw

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.2.63 - Change Log
- Fixed Lazy Sub App + @Timeout problem
- @CountVar[ can now handle multiple timers at the same time

Hi!

Do you remember when I was wondering if you like or hate it? ;-)
I'm glad you like it, thx for the kind words, much appreciated!

And thx for the detailed problem-descriptions (and the example script which showed one of that problem clearly), those detailed information are helping a lot! :yes:

Just a small remark on the example script:

Leaving out the @NullResponse (in the first line) doesn't lead to a 'real' problem, but the 'Domme is typing...' is displayed longer than it should, ... more a 'cosmetic' kind of thing, ... just wanted to let you know.

Oh, and btw.: The @CountVar[ works more accurately now, ... let's say you would run in the older version such a timer for a whole hour, you would be most probably off a few seconds if not even more.
In this update it doesn't count the seconds, but it saves the exact time when it was started and then always take the actual time and calculate the difference.

Best greetings and happy scripting, :wave:
Markus
CaliChan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by CaliChan »

Hi Markus,

I love the project. Although Tease AI is a great piece of kit, the fact that it was never further developed and the age of the program has certainly shown it's colors. I have seen many programs being attempted and falling down by the wayside.
When you first posted your idea and questions for input, it got me quite excited, I had (and still have) the feeling that this could truly be the successor to TAI.

I hope you will indulge me by answering some questions I have currently.
You talked about a to-do list and things you would like to implement. Do you have any plans to publish these so people can see what you already have planned (and don't submit ideas that are already planned)? Perhaps even a roadmap to outline your focus points (no deadlines of course, this is a passion project after all).
Do you have any plans to put the project up on GitHub, to streamline workflow and feedback/issues?
And lastly, but maybe most importantly (at least for me); Do you have any plans on making the program usable for anyone other than man with dicks? :-P
Women like teasing and instructions too :-D, and TAI always has been lacking. Even the cocktoclit and ballstopussy options never really worked for that purpose. I do understand that the options were more for "humiliation" purposes to begin with, but still.

Love the project so far and would love to contribute in any way that I can. Let me know if you're interested in more of a 'female's perspective'.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

CaliChan wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:25 pm Hi Markus,

I love the project. Although Tease AI is a great piece of kit, the fact that it was never further developed and the age of the program has certainly shown it's colors. I have seen many programs being attempted and falling down by the wayside.
When you first posted your idea and questions for input, it got me quite excited, I had (and still have) the feeling that this could truly be the successor to TAI.
Hi!

Thanks for the kind words, always much appreciated!
Of course to become the successor to TAI this still need a lot of work (I've called it 'basic-version' for a reason), which kinda brings me already to your questions about the to-do-list, ... everything what the original has AND which I (or maybe some users, I try to be as much open minded that I can) consider as important is on the to-do-list, like the support of Fury, the tagging of images, also some customization (like the Themes in the original).

Examples of what I don't consider as important and I don't plan to implement are most of the Apps-menu, Glitter, Wishlist, Hypno, VitalSub or the 'Risky Pick' game, ... all of that I have tried once and never again or not at all.
I really understand the intention of these things to make the whole thing more interessting, but in my opinion, these were ideas which all sounds like a great idea in theory, but in reality turned out to be not so well, ... I do know and experienced such cases on my own when I had ideas and first thought 'hey, that would be a great addition' (in Awakening as well as in other projects I've done before), ... but once implemented it turned out to be a not-so-good-idea.

I hope you will indulge me by answering some questions I have currently.
You talked about a to-do list and things you would like to implement. Do you have any plans to publish these so people can see what you already have planned (and don't submit ideas that are already planned)? Perhaps even a roadmap to outline your focus points (no deadlines of course, this is a passion project after all).
What I've wrote above about those ideas which turned out as not-so-good-ideas gives you probably already the answer.
Also my 'to-do-list' is scattered in a few text-documents or as comments in the code (some ideas here, some notes there), some are in the forum (announcement-thread) or in the test-forum, some are only in my head.
And in general I'm not the type of guy who would strictly work along on such a road-map, I spontanously decide what's the next most important thing is, ... sometimes a user, or in one case a tester came up with a great idea which I never thought of before, so then this becomes the most important thing.
I.e.: Daragorn 'convinced' me to implement those stroke patterns, at that time I've played the 'Technical Forms' - project, ... so one thing lead to another and suddenly it became important to me to have a possibilty to script such 'technical forms' things which lead to a handful of new commands.

So, in conclusion, I won't post such a to-do-list/roadmap.

(and don't submit ideas that are already planned)
I have no problem with the same ideas suggested more often, this hints just to that more people are interessted in the same idea/feature.

Do you have any plans to put the project up on GitHub, to streamline workflow and feedback/issues?
Nope.
(I don't exclude this for a future far, far away completely, but definitely not any time soon.)

I do understand that the options were more for "humiliation" purposes to begin with, but still.
I don't know if the 'cocktoclit and ballstopussy options' where intended for "humiliation" purposes, personally I never understood them to be meant as such.

And lastly, but maybe most importantly (at least for me); Do you have any plans on making the program usable for anyone other than man with dicks? :-P
Women like teasing and instructions too :-D, and TAI always has been lacking. Even the cocktoclit and ballstopussy options never really worked for that purpose.
I really like to support scripters when I can with this, some new commands were requested by genome for his Masturbatrix project, a few things I've added for the Succubi Hunter project as well.
But to be honest, I simply don't know what I could add to this project to let the female audience have more fun with this?

I 100% agree to that simply exchange cock-to-clit words CANNOT do the job to have an outcome which would really 'do it' for females when the personalities we have are written with the target audience of males, ... i.e.:
I am a huge fan of some of the stories written on literotica, let's say I take a well written story which is written from the point of view of a female sub, I can copy&paste the story in a text editor, I can replace her name with mine, I can replace 'she' with 'he', 'clit' with 'cock' and so on.
---> It would NEVER feel as good as a well written story from the point of view of a male sub to me.
There would be so many points were it simply feels 'wrong', ... a good story (as well as a good personality) 'paints pictures in your head', ... a simple automated replacement of words cannot achieve that.

So, ... in the end the only possibility I see to create something really enjoyable for females would be if a scripter shows up who is willing to:
a) Write a whole new personality with only females as the target audience in mind.
b) Go through ALL scripts of an existing personality and read through each and every script and adjust it MANUALLY with the female audience in mind.

---> If a) or b) happens (or may c) ... something I didn't think of) ... I'm open minded and would happily help with technical requests for features, new commands and such in Awakening.

Love the project so far and would love to contribute in any way that I can. Let me know if you're interested in more of a 'female's perspective'.
If you have any ideas, just let me know! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
CaliChan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by CaliChan »

markus wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:14 pm
I really like to support scripters when I can with this, some new commands were requested by genome for his Masturbatrix project, a few things I've added for the Succubi Hunter project as well.
But to be honest, I simply don't know what I could add to this project to let the female audience have more fun with this?

I 100% agree to that simply exchange cock-to-clit words CANNOT do the job to have an outcome which would really 'do it' for females when the personalities we have are written with the target audience of males, ... i.e.:
I am a huge fan of some of the stories written on literotica, let's say I take a well written story which is written from the point of view of a female sub, I can copy&paste the story in a text editor, I can replace her name with mine, I can replace 'she' with 'he', 'clit' with 'cock' and so on.
---> It would NEVER feel as good as a well written story from the point of view of a male sub to me.
There would be so many points were it simply feels 'wrong', ... a good story (as well as a good personality) 'paints pictures in your head', ... a simple automated replacement of words cannot achieve that.

So, ... in the end the only possibility I see to create something really enjoyable for females would be if a scripter shows up who is willing to:
a) Write a whole new personality with only females as the target audience in mind.
b) Go through ALL scripts of an existing personality and read through each and every script and adjust it MANUALLY with the female audience in mind.

---> If a) or b) happens (or may c) ... something I didn't think of) ... I'm open minded and would happily help with technical requests for features, new commands and such in Awakening.

If you have any ideas, just let me know! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
Thanks for the extensive reply! I understand not going by a black and white to-do list right now, let alone publish it currently. While trying to catch up to where TAI is in regards to features, everything is fluid. I truly hope that Awakening can be not only more, but better in the long run. As you said, TAI had some questionable functions or functions that were implemented poorly. So I hope that if the project ever comes to a place where you have the foundation and want to expand from there, you will rethink the use of GitHub and or a roadmap, because I think a lot of people are rooting for the success of this project.

In regards to opening up the possibility of having women use TAIA I hope you will consider "future proofing".
For example adding #Pronoun to address the user, with a setting for it. And the option to specify your sex (cock/pussy) and a depended #interact variable or something. Where options as jerk or stroke are used when the player has a cock, but rub or tease are sued when the sex is set to pussy.
This would open doors when it comes to the grammatic hurdles you described as well as subverting clunky descriptions. Although perhaps somewhat bothersome to implement it would make writing for "all casual tease enjoyers" more feasible. Though I would imagine that trying to implement this further in development would be even worse and maybe not worth it at that point. Which would be a shame in my opinion.
The same could be said about the contacts, adding the option of gender would greatly expand the possibilities of TAIA when the player has the option of a Master instead of a Mistress. Roleplay could become a thing.

I know I'm just spitballing here, but perhaps asking the community if they would want this option could give you an insight in if it's worth the trouble, or if I'm just a lone wolf in this :-)
The large amount of extra contacts has already made me think about converting my "Covenant"-story into an interactive Tease.

Context: The Covenant is a backstory I've been building of a mansion full of Dom(me)s, slaves, and staff. Where the player enters to be trained in the forms of submission. A training-/lesson plan would be based on the players wishes and fetishes. For now that is all I'll give away, since I don't know if implementing it is feasible currently. If people are interested, I could elaborate more.
sblatt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sblatt »

Hey, I get another error when she tells me to strip,
mar_myStart,txt Line 625
Im Sorry for not providing the exact error it was about RIFF? not a valif wave header
seems to be about a file in mar\stripsongs
leeminsung8686
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by leeminsung8686 »

uh i am using windows 10
The program grows and then just shuts down without sending any error message....
Running in Windows 7 in compatibility mode turns it off.
I want to find a way, I really want to
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

Riley Reid: Do you still have any clothes on?
19:03 Spielers: yes
19:04 Riley Reid: Yes or no?
19:04 Spielers: yes
19:04 Riley Reid: Yes or no?
@
\CRmar\marMyIntro02.txt 42/117

My proposition
line 46
Ok, let's get started, first, from now on you will call me #DomHonorific, understood?
[yes #DomHonorific] @RT(Ok,Good,Fine,Nice,Sweet,Perfect)
@DifferentAnswer Say 'Yes #DomHonorific'

Do you still have any clothes on?
[yes #DomHonorific] Then strip naked for me! @Wait(20)
[no #DomHonorific] Fine.
@DifferentAnswer Yes #DomHonorific or no #DomHonorific?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

sblatt wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:46 pm Hey, I get another error when she tells me to strip,
mar_myStart,txt Line 625
Im Sorry for not providing the exact error it was about RIFF? not a valif wave header
seems to be about a file in mar\stripsongs
Got the same error, when I once have much more time I might look this up more deeply, but for now you can exchange the file in:
Audio\mar\stripsongs\

With this one:
https://mega.nz/file/vVp0Gb7b#Ou-CYJ6aK ... ZxXOtAIMyE

leeminsung8686 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:09 am uh i am using windows 10
The program grows and then just shuts down without sending any error message....
Running in Windows 7 in compatibility mode turns it off.
I want to find a way, I really want to
It's hard to offer help for you guys with that Windows 10 problem when nobody answers to my PMs. :unsure:

What is confirmed is that Awakening does run with Windows 10.

So maybe you have some strange settings, a conflict with other software, a hardware-, driver,- antivir,- broken RAM,- problem?!

Spielers wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:15 pm My proposition
Thx, I have edited it into my scripts, so it will be in the next full-update, but that might take it's time.
But please post suggestions for the Alice-project in the Alice-project-thread, and not in this one. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Can you tell me as a complete noob what was added now that makes it different from the "basic" Fury etc. personalities? Like, especially content. Is there new content? I've tried TeaseAI and eternity ago and it got boring fast. :innocent: Your enthusiasm and the feedback from the community sound very good though, but I don't seem to understand what's exactly new.