[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.72 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 20.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

yky989
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.17 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 01.06.

Post by yky989 »

Hi Markus,

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks a lot for the explanation, ill look into it!:)
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.17 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 01.06.

Post by Rar1197 »

First of all, thanks for your all your work on the project. (I thought I should get that out of the way before moaning about a crash :))

I've had some crashes in both AliceAwakened and Masturbatrix when it comes down to stopping a video.
In Alice it was in Scripts\AliceAwaked\CRmar\endVid01.txt , and in Masturbatrix it was in Masturbatrix_2_0\Custom\Session\Video\Session_Video_SlaveHero.txt.

It didn't crash to desktop as such , but the application stopped responding and had to be manually killed.

I created a simplified test script to mimic some of the behavior from those , and found that the following had a fairly high chance of crashing for me when hitting the @StopVideo command :

(Start)
Here we go ... @PlayVideoNoWait(all)
@NullResponse @CustomMode(came,Goto,End)
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(5,10))
@Goto(End)

(End)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @StopVideo @PlayAudio[tease\cStop.mp3] @ClearModes
@NullResponse @Wait(3)
Repeating Test
@NullResponse @Goto(Start)

Basically I was just running the script from 'Debug->Run Script' and letting it repeat for a while. It generally crashed when stopping the video withing a few loops.

I found that if I split the @StopVideo line into then the script was able to run indefinitely without crashing (or until I got bored at any rate).

(Start)
Here we go ... @PlayVideoNoWait(all)
@NullResponse @CustomMode(came,Goto,End)
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(5,10))
@Goto(End)

(End)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @StopVideo
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @PlayAudio[tease\cStop.mp3] @ClearModes
@NullResponse @Wait(3)
Repeating Test
@NullResponse @Goto(Start)

Anyway , I think I have things fixed for me in my local copy of the various scripts by splitting the various @StopVideo lines into two , but I thought I should let you know in case this also provided a reproducable version of the crash for you.

My tests were with the latest version of Tease AI Awakening (0.3.17)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Rar1197 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:42 am First of all, thanks for your all your work on the project. (I thought I should get that out of the way before moaning about a crash :))
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Fun-fact:
Nowadays every feedback I get starting like that, ... 'great work', ... BUT ...

Makes me kinda fear those moments when a post starting with some compliments, most probably a bug-report is following up! :\'-( ;-)

Now seriously, ... :-)
but I thought I should let you know in case this also provided a reproducable version of the crash for you.
Interesting, ... strange, but interesting! :unsure:
Tested a bit with those script lines you've posted and yepp, reproducible, great found!

There must be a little devil hiding somewhere in the code or in the VLClib, ... around 2 weeks ago I've tested on my own around that problem, or maybe there are 2 problems, not sure.

What I found out was maybe even more strange, ... if you are in the mood, you could give it a try, ...

Code: Select all

(loop)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @PlayVideoNoWait(All) @JumpVideo(#Random(10,60))
@NullResponse @Wait(1) 
@NullResponse @Goto(loop)

So, this can lead to such a freeze (it seems the longer it runs the higher the chance), ... what's really strange is now, ... I had that loop running for around 45 minutes, I took a walk in the park, left it running, when I came back, still running, no freeze.
But in the moment I touched the mouse (moved it a bit) ---> freeze immediately. O_o

Well, I was about to pack a new version anyway, before I do so, I will look this up once more, ... we will see.

But no matter how this turns out, ... thanks for the detailed feedback! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

markus wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:55 pm
What I found out was maybe even more strange, ... if you are in the mood, you could give it a try, ...

(loop)
@NullResponse @Wait(1) 

So, this can lead to such a freeze (it seems the longer it runs the higher the chance), ... what's really strange is now, ... I had that loop running for around 45 minutes, I took a walk in the park, left it running, when I came back, still running, no freeze.
But in the moment I touched the mouse (moved it a bit) ---> freeze immediately. O_o
I haven't had the patience to run it for 45 minutes , but I did try that a few times and got similar results. It happily kept starting new videos for several minutes while I wasn't doing anything , and then froze within a few seconds once I started moving the mouse.
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

I want to test and play a bit with the Buttplug.io feature.
Most of my question go in the same direction. I want to create a video playlist, wich works but its a bit annoying to create and handle.

For the Buttplug.io feature is there a way to detect which action a toy can do(vibrate,...)?

Is there a way to get the complete filename with path from a dropped video? I tryed it with #Dropped and #Var[Dropped] in the hope that it is a variable or keyword, but no success. If i use @InputVarDroppedFolderPath i get everything, but with a \ at the end, wich doesn't work with @PlayVideoNoWait. So i tryed to delete the \ at the end, but i didn't find a solution for that. Is it possible to edit a string or delete the last characters?
The same goes for the case if you drop multiple files, but that would only be a comfort bonus.

Is it not possible to use a @SetFlag and @SetVar/String in the same line?
This line didn't work for me in a question, the var doesn't get set. I did solve it with a @Goto.

[random] @NullResponse @SetFlag(CFTimeRND) @DeleteFlag(CFTimeFix) @SetVarString[CFTime]=[random]
Another thing cascading Vars like: #Var[#Var[temp]] not possible? I worked around a bit with @ShowVar[#Var[]] but i believe there was a case where that also didn't work.

The script for the playlist so you can understand how i am aproching it:
Spoiler: show

@NullResponse @RTOn @RapidCodeOn
(beginloop)
You have to give me the complete path with filename for each video.
like U:\femdom\ballbusting.mp4 @SetVar[floop]=[1]
So tell me the first video. @InputVar[video_1]
(fileloop)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[floop]=[floop]+[1]
Give me the next video. @InputVar[video_#Var[floop]]
Do you want to add another video?
[yes,add] @NullResponse @Goto(fileloop)
[no,finish,end] Ok let's see if i got everything correct. @SetVar[listloop]=[0]
@DifferentAnswer Do you want to add another file? Yes or No?
(listfiles)
@NotFlag(tmp) @NullResponse @SetVar[temp]=[Videoplaylist $] @SetFlag(tmp)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[listloop]=[listloop]+[1]
@NullResponse @SetVar[tmp]=[video_#Var[listloop]]
@NullResponse @SetVar[temp]=[#Var[temp] $ #Var[listloop].  #Var[tmp]]
@Variable[listloop]<[#Var[floop]] @NullResponse @Goto(listfiles)
@NullResponse @Censorbar1On(0,0,100,100,#Var[temp]) @DeleteFlag(tmp)
Is the list correct?
[yes] Good then let's continue. @Censorbar1Off @Goto(continue)
[no] @NullResponse
@DifferentAnswer Is the list correct or not? Yes or No?
Do you want to create a new list or edit just one video?
[new,list] Then from the beginning. @Censorbar1Off @Goto(beginloop)
[one,video] Let's see then
@DifferentAnswer Create a new list or only edit one video? new or one?
(wichvideo)
Wich video do you want to change? Give me only the number. @InputVar[temp]
@Variable[temp]>[#Var[floop]] The list doesn't containe that many videos. @Goto(wichvideo)
Give me a new video to replace video #Var[temp]. @InputVar[video_#Var[temp]]
I will show you the new list. @SetVar[listloop]=[0] @Goto(listfiles)

(continue)
@NullResponse @UnlockImages
@NullResponse @RTOff
@End

(listfilesold)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[listloop]=[listloop]+[1]
Video #Var[listloop]: @ShowVar[video_#Var[listloop]]
@Variable[listloop]<[#Var[floop]] @NullResponse @Goto(listfiles)

Feature request:
A command for Estim volume control, in my opinion very importend if you want to use estim. I believe in most cases you use estim for a longer time and then you want to ramp the volume up automaticly, or another case to turn it down if you edge, or turn it up to orgasm. You could manage it with different files but that would be much work and also not adjustable for the user. I didn't test it, but if the estim volume resets if you play a new file it would be nice if i can set the volume with a command or another argument in the existing commands.
And the good old open cd drive for selfbondage, i know dangerous and so on, but in my opinion it is a relativly save release method.

Best regards
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Rar1197 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:40 pm
[...]
About those video problems, ... I am at it, probably solved already, some shorter tests were quite promising.
But since even small changes might have heavy impact on the whole thing when it comes to media playback, I will do some more deeper testing (playing whole sessions) before release, so it will take at least a week.

ilikelatex wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:56 pm I want to create a video playlist, wich works but its a bit annoying to create and handle.
First thing which comes to my mind would be to 'misuse' one of the new (compared to the original Tai) video genres:
- Bisexual
- Feet
- Gay
- Shemale

Of course that's a quick and dirty solution/workaround but doesn't require much scripting, ... @PlayVideoNoWait(Feet) and that's it.

For the Buttplug.io feature is there a way to detect which action a toy can do(vibrate,...)?
In the settings, if you scan for devices and the toy is listed, click on it, next to it the 'Actuators' are listed.
'Actuators' -> that is 'which action a toy can do'.

But I have the feeling you might look for a way to detect this via a script?

Actually I didn't saw it necessary (feel free to convince me!).

I mean, let's say you detect that a toy can vibrate and/or rotate, the only thing I could think of would be to have different goto-lines:
- Both possible @Goto(Vib_And_Rotate)
- Only vib @Goto(Vib_Only)
- Only Rotate @Goto(Rotate_Only)

And under these 3 goto-headlines you would give different commands to control the toy?
(Correct me if you have something else in mind!)

So, instead of splitting this into 3 goto-headlines, you simply can assume that the toy can both, vibrate and rotate, ... and script your commands that way.
Commands which couldn't be fulfilled by the toy won't be send to that toy.
Let me exaggerate this example, ...
if you have a cockring which can vibrate only, but you send the command to it that it should rotate, it doesn't start to spin around the shaft. :-D ;-)

Ok, ... seriously now, ... a command (do vibrate, do rotate, etc...) will only be send to a toy if it's capable to do that (or in other words, if it has the 'Actuator' needed for it).

Is there a way to get the complete filename with path from a dropped video?
Not yet.
In the upcoming version (not released yet!!!) there is #VideoPath, but this gives you the path of the video which is actually displayed, so that's not exactly what you are looking for.

I tryed it with #Dropped and #Var[Dropped] in the hope that it is a variable or keyword, but no success. If i use @InputVarDroppedFolderPath i get everything, but with a \ at the end, wich doesn't work with @PlayVideoNoWait.
It's intended to be used like this:
@PlayVideoNoWait[#Var[UnseenFolderPath]*.*]

So, that works with @PlayVideoNoWait.

Anyway, I can add a #Dropped ... maybe I'll call it differently, like '#FirstDropped' or something, ... because when you drag and drop you can have more than just one video dropped, so that could give you the first file-path of that list, ... you'd have to make it clear in the script that the user just drag and drop only one file in that case.

Handling List<T> is still on the to-do-list, but won't come anytime soon.

So i tryed to delete the \ at the end, but i didn't find a solution for that. Is it possible to edit a string or delete the last characters?
Nope.
String manipulation was never a topic/thought, I'm not sure if that would be really necessary.

Ok, at this point I make a cut, I hear my bed calling me!

Will answer the rest of your post within the next days, as soon as I find the time, ... but maybe it already helped at least just a little bit already?

Best greetings,
Markus
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

Thanks alot for your detailed answer.

In genreal i want to make a some small scripts, where you can decide to do a session where you can play vidoes from basicly everywhere the teasai genres, specific folders, a playlist or no video at all. And then use Buttplug.io or estim, while you can do whatever you want while getting teased, watching the vidoes, read a book/novel, do some chores, some selfbondage,...

I have the basic structure done, most whats missing is playing around with the patterns for buttplug.io, when to switch them, do a pause and so on.

For the action detection.I thought if i finish my script and post it here, how can i be sure that it works with every toy. Also i thought it would crash if i use the wrong action, so i did a settings script to know the action for the toys. And i want it to be universal for all possible toys with a more or less easy and clean loop. For the moment i just use a short snippet to control the toys and go back to the main loop. Maybe i have to rethink that now and also the use of patterns or better using the normal start/stop commands.

(CheckBio)
@Info add rotating toys, add different pattern
@NotFlag(NoPatternTimer) @NullResponse @CountVar[PTimer, stop]
@Flag(BioToy1Enabled) @NullResponse @BioToyStartPattern1(#Var[BioToy1], #Var[BioToy1Action], #Var[BioToy1Pattern])
@Flag(BioToy2Enabled) @NullResponse @BioToyStartPattern2(#Var[BioToy2], #Var[BioToy2Action], #Var[BioToy2Pattern])
@Flag(BioToy3Enabled) @NullResponse @BioToyStartPattern3(#Var[BioToy3], #Var[BioToy3Action], #Var[BioToy3Pattern])
@NotFlag(NoPatternTimer) @NullResponse @SetVar[PTimer]=[0]
@NotFlag(NoPatternTimer) @NullResponse @CountVar[PTimer]
@Flag(edged) @NullResponse @Goto(bioedge)
I created the playlist to play specific files in a specific order, wich also could be in different folders. So i think there is no other solution, since @playvideo always takes a random video.
It would be nice to have a #Dropped, would make the playlist creating much more easy.
For the string manipulation, i only thought about it because of the missing #Dropped.

Yeah thanks alot for the input and best regards
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Back to the before post of yours...
Is it not possible to use a @SetFlag and @SetVar/String in the same line?
It's possible, but from the line you've posted:

[random] @NullResponse @SetFlag(CFTimeRND) @DeleteFlag(CFTimeFix) @SetVarString[CFTime]=[random]
It looks like you have that in a 'answer-block' like:

[yes] ...
[no] ...
@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?
Without looking this up deeply, ... the square brackets of the @SetVar will most probably be the problem.
Those 'answer-blocks' may not 'eat' every command, the square brackets seems not working, as well as anything which gets preloaded (like images).
But since this can be solved like you did it with a @Goto, I consider this less a problem, but I will definitely add a note about this in the release-notes.

Another thing cascading Vars like: #Var[#Var[temp]] not possible? I worked around a bit with @ShowVar[#Var[]] but i believe there was a case where that also didn't work.
Sorry, I don't understand this.
What should #Var[#Var[temp]] do what the simple #Var[temp] doesn't do?

Feature request:
A command for Estim volume control, in my opinion very importend if you want to use estim. I believe in most cases you use estim for a longer time and then you want to ramp the volume up automaticly, or another case to turn it down if you edge, or turn it up to orgasm. You could manage it with different files but that would be much work and also not adjustable for the user. I didn't test it, but if the estim volume resets if you play a new file it would be nice if i can set the volume with a command or another argument in the existing commands.
Ok, I will see what I can do.

And the good old open cd drive for selfbondage, i know dangerous and so on, but in my opinion it is a relativly save release method.
I've got rid of most problems in Awakening, but I cannot guarantee 100% that it doesn't freeze or crash, even if it's just one crash/freeze in a thousand sessions, the risk would be too high, ... safety first.
It COULD freeze or crash -> you are stuck.
Also the CD-tray could jam, ... your comupter could explode, there could be a blackout, electricity failure, ... whatever.

Awakening will not provide any self-bondage release methods, not now, not ever, this is too risky, ... and I REALLY don't wanna be responsible for people stuck in self-bondage.

If you (or anybody else who read this) are really into self-bondage, make sure you ALWAYS have a backup release method.
One way which sounds ok to me are ice-cubes with a key in it as the main release method (again, backup release method always required!), ... an ice-cube will melt, even if the electricity goes down or such.

ilikelatex wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:26 pm
In genreal i want to make a some small scripts, where you can decide to do a session where you can play vidoes from basicly everywhere the teasai genres, specific folders, a playlist or no video at all. And then use Buttplug.io or estim, while you can do whatever you want while getting teased, watching the vidoes, read a book/novel, do some chores, some selfbondage,...
Sounds really interesting, ... I'm looking forward to what you can come up with! :-)

most whats missing is playing around with the patterns for buttplug.io, when to switch them, do a pause and so on.
I guess that is one of the most difficult parts, because every toy feels differnt, every toy gives different sensations, ... AND every user feels those sensations waaaaaay differently.
And also it might depend on how long a user didn't came, ... I mean in Tai we are talking about tease and DENIAL (at least in some personalities).
I.e.: A user who came the day before might put on a vibrating cock-ring and have a nice feeling, while a user who didn't came for 3 weeks might explode after 30 seconds of vibration.

The intensity of toys can vary a lot also, one user might have a cock-ring which vibrates gently, the other user might have one which vibrates like a jackhammer.

The idea of yours to keep your scripts as 'universal for all possible toys' as possible is great, ... but I think only time and feedback will tell if it's possible to keep it that universal.
Maybe we have to go a more finegrained way, ... I don't know?!

Just as a remark, ... it's possible to 'ask' for specific toys and set goto-lines for those, i.e.:
@NullResponse @If[#BioToyOnahole1]=[Lovense Max]Then(Max Toy Specific)

That way you could provide something for the case a user has the same toy as you have, ... and only go for the 'universal' way if that toy isn't present.

Honestly, ... I don't think that this will happen, ... but basically IF enough users would provide, we could build up sort of library, snippets for different specific toys, for different usage (teasing gently, not so gently, cumming, ruin and so on).

It would be nice to have a #Dropped, would make the playlist creating much more easy.
Finished today, will be in the next update:

Handling of dragged and dropped videos:
#DroppedCount
#FirstDropped
#Dropped(X) -> Gives the path of the video with index of X, i.e.: #Dropped(3) returns the path of the 3rd video in the list.
Important:
If your are used to work with lists in other (programming-) languages, you might be used to the first entry in a list has the index 0, ...
here the first entry has the index 1.

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.31 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 02.09.

Post by markus »

Update!

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.31 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

- Fix for freezes when switching between videos

- New System Keywords:
#ImagePath -> Returns the filepath of the currently displayed image
#VideoPath -> Returns the filepath of the currently displayed video

- New Filter for taunts:
@PaceNotFastest
@PaceNotSlowest
---> Meant to be used in multiline taunts if you want to change the speed not in the first line.
I.e.:
@PaceNotFastest Right now, I control your #Cock
But the truth is, all women have this power over you, #PetName @ShowTaggedImage @TagSoloF @StrokeFastest

Handling of dragged and dropped videos:
#DroppedCount
#FirstDropped
#Dropped(X) -> Gives the path of the video with index of X, i.e.: #Dropped(3) returns the path of the 3rd video in the list.
Important:
If your are used to work with lists in other (programming-) languages, you might be used to the first entry in a list has the index 0, ...
here the first entry has the index 1.

EStim:
@EStimAudioVolume(X)
@EStimMetroVolume(X)
@EStimMetroEmphasisVolume(X)
X -> Volume between 0 and 200

- Removed the limit of 100% for @Censorbar1On( und @ImageBar1On( since it isn't perfectly accurate, if you want to cover the whole visible screen, use 101%

- Added support for Linear- (Stroke-) Toys (i.e.: 'The Handy') in the Buttplug.IO controller:

@BioToyLinearStart( X , Y )
X -> That is the Usage in combination with the Intestity -> that works the same as with the other toy-commands
Y -> The speed for one complete stroke in milliseconds -> One stroke means the movement up AND down.
---> Use the value 0 to stop the toy

I.e.:
@BioToyLinearStart( Onahole1 , 1000 )
---> So the '1000' are 1000 milliseconds which is 1 second, that means that the toy moves up AND down within 1 second.

- Small fix on the Buttplug.IO controller

- @VarNotExists(X) -> simply the opposite of @VarExists(X)

- @SkipExchangeWords -> If you have a picture-set marked with the textfile 'tai2dommesAtOnce.txt' and if you have the 'Exchange Words' option activated,
then with this command you can suppress the 'Exchange Words'- functionality in this specific line which contains '@SkipExchangeWords'

- Small fix for the combination of '@ContinueVideo' and Censor bars

- Small fix for the combination of '@CustomMode(' and filters

- Fixed the lower limit of the metronome speed, now you can go down till 5 BPM

Download:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.31 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 02.09.

Post by Rar1197 »

Slightly mixed success with the video fix unfortunately.

It fixed this test for me :

(loop)
@NullResponse @Wait(1) 
But a slightly modified version that uses @StopVideo still crashes in a similar way :

(loop)
@NullResponse @Wait(1) 
@NullResponse @StopVideo
As before , it appears go wrong if you happen to be moving the mouse at the time that the video stops.

(Slight disclaimer - I didn't overwrite all the files in my installation , I just did the .exe and .pdb , since none of the other files in the zip appeared to have changed).
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

A couple of questions about the EStim functionality...

Is there any command that can be used to check whether a file started by @PlayEStimAudio is currently playing?

Also is there any option to choose whether an EStim audio file gets played as looped or non-looped?

I don't really have any solid idea on what I want to do with any of it at the moment , I'm just seeing what the options are. In practice since the files that I am considering using are of consistent length , I could probably handle the first using an appropriate @ExpireFlag().
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Rar1197 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:03 am
But a slightly modified version that uses @StopVideo still crashes in a similar way :

(loop)
@NullResponse @Wait(1) 
@NullResponse @StopVideo
As before , it appears go wrong if you happen to be moving the mouse at the time that the video stops.
Ah, ok, ... I had this tested just once - shortly - with no freeze, while I've tested the other loop quite deeply, ... tested that again now and freeze.
Will get back to this soon.

(Slight disclaimer - I didn't overwrite all the files in my installation , I just did the .exe and .pdb , since none of the other files in the zip appeared to have changed).
That's just fine, ... I exchange only the .exe into my playfolder as well, ... not even the .pdb -> that's a 'just-in-case-thingy' anyway because of a user report a while ago.

Rar1197 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:58 am A couple of questions about the EStim functionality...

Is there any command that can be used to check whether a file started by @PlayEStimAudio is currently playing?

Also is there any option to choose whether an EStim audio file gets played as looped or non-looped?

I don't really have any solid idea on what I want to do with any of it at the moment , I'm just seeing what the options are. In practice since the files that I am considering using are of consistent length , I could probably handle the first using an appropriate @ExpireFlag().
Iirc nope to both, but will look this up and if it's not much of a hassle probably add this.

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

markus wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:25 pm
Rar1197 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:58 am A couple of questions about the EStim functionality...

Iirc nope to both, but will look this up and if it's not much of a hassle probably add this.
Thanks for the reply.

It was mainly for information gathering purposes than a desire to make a feature request (since it will just be for my own selfish purposes anyway). But if they turn out to be simple to add , then I imagine they could be useful.
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

Soryy for the late reply. What can i say, real life stuff.

Some of my question are not a problem. Just asked for my understanding, if i figured it out corectly. The documentary can get confusing with the original TAI/ unoffical patches/ Awaikening.

Without looking this up deeply, ... the square brackets of the @SetVar will most probably be the problem.
Those 'answer-blocks' may not 'eat' every command, the square brackets seems not working, as well as anything which gets preloaded (like images).
But since this can be solved like you did it with a @Goto, I consider this less a problem, but I will definitely add a note about this in the release-notes.
Like this one, i was just questening myself, did i do it wrong, is it a bug...? So totaly fine no problem.

What should #Var[#Var[temp]] do what the simple #Var[temp] doesn't do?
Not a good example from me, i tried to use it because of @SetVarString and wanted to be "syntax conform".
In the playlist i safe the name/path in "video_1,...,video_x", and i use it to build a big string to be displayed in a censorbar(script in the first post, listfiles).

to get the path from video_x
works: 
@NullResponse @SetVar[tmp]=[video_#Var[listloop]]
doesn't work:
@NullResponse @SetVarString[tmp]=[#Var[video_#Var[listloop]]]

or to start the next video
works:
@NullResponse @PlayVideoNoWait[video_#Var[listloop]] 
i think didn't work:
@NullResponse @PlayVideoNoWait[#Var[video_#Var[listloop]]] 
I know i could limit it to 10 videos or so, but there is my "bad habit" wanting to cover all possibilities, keep the code clean and short. Just me who doesn't want to write 10 lines of @PlayVideoNoWait with flags or jumps. So also no real problem.

Awakening will not provide any self-bondage release methods, not now, not ever, this is too risky, ... and I REALLY don't wanna be responsible for people stuck in self-bondage.
I can totaly understand and respect your decision. Even if i have a different view on it, but that doesn't matter. Everybody should defenitly know the risk and what they are doing in terms of selfbondage.

I guess that is one of the most difficult parts, because every toy feels differnt, every toy gives different sensations, ... AND every user feels those sensations waaaaaay differently. ...
Yes definitely the most difficult part. I hope i will have more time to test and play with the bio feature, to get it in a state where i think it's worth to be relased. But it will definitely be small in comparison to a complete personality.

Thanks alot for the fast integration of the dropped file and estim commands.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.32 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 05.09.

Post by markus »

Rar1197 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:03 am

(loop)
@NullResponse @Wait(1) 
@NullResponse @StopVideo
Ok, should work now, but just as a remark:
I've tested it and for me it works now without a freeze, BUT, ... I would call it 'much more stable than before', but not 100% bullet-proof.
The thing is, ... I cannot study the whole VLClib, even if it's open-source, would take me a lifetime.
Basically such a loop will never happen in a script (which is meant to be used/played), so I guess that's it now, ... please feel free to test and report back, ... but honestly, ... if that new version doesn't do the trick, I might running out of ideas.

Rar1197 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:19 pm (since it will just be for my own selfish purposes anyway).
This forum would be dead for years if nobody would share their stuff.
I'd really like to encourage you to share what you have as soon as you think somebody else might enjoy it as well.
Mark it as 'beta', give a warning along with it or such, but to keep this thing alive we need people who contribute.

ilikelatex wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:35 pm The documentary can get confusing with the original TAI/ unoffical patches/ Awaikening.
Yeah, I know. :weep:

and wanted to be "syntax conform".

[...]

and i use it to build a big string to be displayed in a censorbar
Actually, I don't think that to 'puzzle together' a string was ever intended or "syntax conform", not by me and not by the author of the original Tai (1885), ... it's just happens to work as a 'side-effect' of the flexibility of the script-language.

Yes definitely the most difficult part. I hope i will have more time to test and play with the bio feature, to get it in a state where i think it's worth to be relased. But it will definitely be small in comparison to a complete personality.
Every script which deals with the bio-stuff can help, maybe just as an inspiration, maybe to be included in other personalities, whatever, ... hey, and maybe some people looking for exactly something like that, ... NOT a whole personality, but just a nice way to let a script control their toys?!

Best greetings, :wave:
Markus