[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.72 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 20.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.40 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 26.09.

Post by markus »

FrozenWolf wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:35 pm I had a crash the other day
Hi!

I've looked up those log-files, unfortunately like in most of the cases, it's hard to tell if a problem is not reproducible for me.
What's left then is that a log file gives away a good hint or that something comes to my mind.

To make it short, I don't really know, just a few guesses/thoughts:
This could be Wine issue as there are some errors in the logs relating to video playback (although Wine errors are actually fairly normal and the video plays back fine).
When I let it run and play a video with it in Visual Studio (Debug), it is the VLClib (or the plugins of it) which (sometimes, depends on the played video) spits out tons of error-messages/hints/infos, while the videos plays just fine, that's probably what the VLClib does/how it is made to give as much info as possible.

The only thing which looks suspicious:

direct3d9 vout display error: Can't create HD device (not Windows 7+)
---> Which seems related to the h264-codec.
This maybe/could (Note: Just a guess!!!) a problem with one specific video, ... h264 is quite common, so I think if that would be a general problem with the codec/plugin itself, you'd have such problems more often.

Unfortunately, I don't have the chat log as it seems that only gets saved on normal exit?
Correct, it saves that only on normal exit, that is because the protocol (just take a look at one and it's timestamps) is getting filled all the time, which means that if you write it immediately the harddisk would be accessed all the time, but one idea of Awakening right from the start was to reduce harddisk access to the absolutely necessary.
Still, there is an option in the menu: 'Debug' -> 'Write Protocol Immediately', but I wouldn't recommend to switch it on all the time, that was for reproducible errors which leading to a crash, so those could be tracked down.

It looks like an issue with an NAudio buffer that I caught with the console capture:
If the crash is caused by NAudio then it should be reproducible, -> it would crash always on the same audiofile.
Problems could be a corrupt audio file or an audio file which is not pure wave or mp3 (maybe a different audio-codec with the wrong file extension).
This audio player plays mp3 and wave-files only.
The last script in the logs,
16.txt
is video related and doesn't seem to have much to do with audio files.
To be honest, the VLClib is still a mystery to me.
I've got most of the problems sorted out, but still, in 1 out of 1000 tries it might freeze.
If that's the case for you (one freeze in a 1000 tries), then I have no idea how to solve that at the moment, sorry, ... I am not happy with that, but out of ideas. :-(
But if it's happens more often and it's somehow reproducible, let me know!

This whole answer probably doesn't help you much, but maybe brings some insight.

Apart from that, it's been running flawlessly. I especially like the full-screen mode and prompts for missing image tags. Thanks again for this!
That's good to hear, thanks, much appreciated! :wave:
Best greetings,
Markus
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.40 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 26.09.

Post by FrozenWolf »

markus wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:59 am
This could be Wine issue as there are some errors in the logs relating to video playback (although Wine errors are actually fairly normal and the video plays back fine).
When I let it run and play a video with it in Visual Studio (Debug), it is the VLClib (or the plugins of it) which (sometimes, depends on the played video) spits out tons of error-messages/hints/infos, while the videos plays just fine, that's probably what the VLClib does/how it is made to give as much info as possible.

The only thing which looks suspicious:

direct3d9 vout display error: Can't create HD device (not Windows 7+)
---> Which seems related to the h264-codec.
This maybe/could (Note: Just a guess!!!) a problem with one specific video, ... h264 is quite common, so I think if that would be a general problem with the codec/plugin itself, you'd have such problems more often.
It looks like an issue with an NAudio buffer that I caught with the console capture:
If the crash is caused by NAudio then it should be reproducible, -> it would crash always on the same audiofile.
Problems could be a corrupt audio file or an audio file which is not pure wave or mp3 (maybe a different audio-codec with the wrong file extension).
This audio player plays mp3 and wave-files only.
I'll put together a script that plays all the video and audio to see if it hits anything it doesn't like. As you say, hopefully it's a specific file that's causing a problem.
Unfortunately, I don't have the chat log as it seems that only gets saved on normal exit?
Correct, it saves that only on normal exit, that is because the protocol (just take a look at one and it's timestamps) is getting filled all the time, which means that if you write it immediately the harddisk would be accessed all the time, but one idea of Awakening right from the start was to reduce harddisk access to the absolutely necessary.
Still, there is an option in the menu: 'Debug' -> 'Write Protocol Immediately', but I wouldn't recommend to switch it on all the time, that was for reproducible errors which leading to a crash, so those could be tracked down.
Ah, that's great, I'll turn that setting on and redirect the logs to a RAM disk for future captures.
The last script in the logs,
16.txt
is video related and doesn't seem to have much to do with audio files.
To be honest, the VLClib is still a mystery to me.
I've got most of the problems sorted out, but still, in 1 out of 1000 tries it might freeze.
If that's the case for you (one freeze in a 1000 tries), then I have no idea how to solve that at the moment, sorry, ... I am not happy with that, but out of ideas. :-(
But if it's happens more often and it's somehow reproducible, let me know!

This whole answer probably doesn't help you much, but maybe brings some insight.
Hopefully I'll be able to find something by repeatedly poking it with a stick!

Thanks for taking a look!
-FW
Tiri
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tiri »

Would it be possible to add webp support? More and more websites are starting to use that format for their images. Plus, it would really help with space. When I convert images to webp they go down in file size about 80%.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Tiri wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:07 pm Would it be possible to add webp support? More and more websites are starting to use that format for their images. Plus, it would really help with space. When I convert images to webp they go down in file size about 80%.
Would be possible, yes.
But I won't add that, at least not anytime soon, sorry.

Best greetings,
Markus
Tiri
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tiri »

markus wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:35 pm Would be possible, yes.

Best greetings,
Markus
You make me sad, but I understand.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Tiri wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:18 am
markus wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:35 pm Would be possible, yes.

Best greetings,
Markus
You make me sad, but I understand.
I think I was a little short in my last answer, ... it won't change anything but I would still like to explain a little bit.
First off, I've noted this down on my to-do-list, - as soooo many other things.
I just don't have that much time, and even if I would have, it's really important to me to set priorities, otherwise I would get lost in all those ideas, requests and whatever else is on that to-do-list, ... which is not only about Awakening itself.

I'm working mostly on my new personality, so whenever I find some time, that is the first thing I'm working at, and only on that, ... doing a little bit of this, then a little bit on something else, back to the first, getting distracted by something completely different in between (all that AI stuff popping up all over the place i.e. which is also quite interesting), ... that would bring me nowhere, ... so I simply have to stay focused.

So in conclusion, you and everybody else is still invited to bring up ideas, suggestions and requests.
It's just that as long as there are no really critical bugs, all I do for now is to note them down and leave them for 'some day'.
(There might be exceptions when there is an idea which I think 'must have that, right now!', like it was with the Buttplug.IO support in example.)

Hope that clarifies a bit,
best greetings,
Markus
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YesP69 »

can anyone help me set everything up properly?

I always get shitty errors and never seem to be able to start from the beginning with a cleaning experience
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

YesP69 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:54 pm can anyone help me set everything up properly?
Maybe the guide which comes with Masturbatrix helps, it's a pdf file, it should explain the first steps of setting up the most important things, ... explained quite good and illustrated with some screenshots as well.

viewtopic.php?t=23629

Best greetings,
Markus
Markopolo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Markopolo »

Hello,

I’ve got a question about the Buttplug.IO support.
Does it only work with new script commands or can it be synced to the stroking beat that is already present?
That way it would work with already existing personalities.

Best regards and thank you for your effort.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Markopolo wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:16 am I’ve got a question about the Buttplug.IO support.
Does it only work with new script commands or can it be synced to the stroking beat that is already present?
That way it would work with already existing personalities.
Hi!

I already thought about something like that and I totally agree that this would be a good addition.
But as I write often lately, limited time and other priorities are a problem, so this will go on my to-do-list, but at least it's quite on top (not AT top, but not far away).
My-oh-my, ... me and my to-do-list, maybe I should change my user-name to MarkusToDo or something! :lol:

Best greetings,
Markus
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YesP69 »

markus wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:25 pm
YesP69 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:54 pm can anyone help me set everything up properly?
Maybe the guide which comes with Masturbatrix helps, it's a pdf file, it should explain the first steps of setting up the most important things, ... explained quite good and illustrated with some screenshots as well.

viewtopic.php?t=23629

Best greetings,
Markus
will take a look into it, thank you very much, think it would be best if this guide is mentioned on the main forum of TAI Awakened for future use
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.50 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 26.11.

Post by markus »

Update:

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.50 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

- A few minor fixes

- On VERY FEW occasions (not reproducible to me) it happened that a content video stucked after it was paused, if that happens you can 'kill' it with the ESC-key.

- New command to control remote- / Buttplug.IO- driven toys:
@BioVibToyListen(X,Y)

X -> That is the toy, works the same like with @BioToyStart( -commands, could be i.e.: 'CockRing1'
Y -> That is to what the toy should listen to, can be 'Audio' or 'Speakers'

To stop that listening you can either use the older @BioToyStopAll or the more specific @BioVibToyStopListen commands.

I keep this for now for vibrating toys only since I don't see a senseful way to use this on other toys, feel free to convince me that I'm wrong.

You can 'hook' up to 3 toys to 'listen'.

The most obvious scenario is a woman moaning -> the louder she moans, the stronger the vibration. (You get the picture, right?!) ;-)

I think I need to explain this a little bit further, but to keep it short:
When you make a toy listen to 'Audio', the toy reacts only on the soundfile which is played with the '@PlayAudio[X]' - command.
In this case it doesn't matter if any other sound is played (like a metronome or video), the toy reacts only on that soundfile.

If you let it listen to 'Speakers', the toy reacts to everything which comes out of your speakers, so if you play a video AND have a metronome running, it reacts on both.

For 'Listen to Speakers' ONLY:
----------------------------------------------------
Settings for @BioVibToyListen(X,Y): 'Settings' -> 'Advanced Settings' -> 'Remote Toy Control'.
Most probably you don't play your videos on full volume, with the 'Factor' you can adjust that, so the lower the volume of videos you are playing,
the higher you could set the Factor to compensate that.

The progress-bar below the button visualizes the value in percent the toy gets driven by, so the 'Factor' is included.

If you want to hook the selected toy to the test listening, you have to set that hook before you start the test-listen,
in case the test is running, just stop, set the hook and start again.

Now just play a video of your choice with a media-player of your choice (i.e.: go to a video on your harddisk and double click on it) to adjust the values.
Play around with your volume settings and the values you can adjust to get a feeling for this.
And yes, this could be 'misused' to have at least one toy being controlled by any sound your PC can produce, for that you'd have to keep the settings window open.

Keyboard Shortcuts to change the 'Factor' outside of the Settings Window:
CTRL + O => Raises the 'Factor'
CTRL + P => Lowers the 'Factor'

- New command:
@VideoVolume(X) -> X -> 0 till 200 -> Changes the volume of a running content video

Download as always:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

Best greetings,
Markus
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.50 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 26.11.

Post by FrozenWolf »

I finally found a few minutes to try out a variety of media playback using all of the PlayAudio and PlayVideo variants that are used within Miss Blue.

Tested on TAI-Awakening v0.3.40 (the version from which the logs were captured) and v0.3.50.
I'm not sure if any of this is useful, but here's what I've found so far:

@PlayAudio[MissBlue\bell.mp3]               OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\cane.mp3]               OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue/CBT/*.*]                OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\*.*]                OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\05.*]               File-not-found (NOTE 1)
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]              OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]         OK
@PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\bell.mp3]         OK
@PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]        OK
@PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]   OK
@PlayAudio[System\bell.mp3]                 OK
@PlayAudio[System\slowstroke.mp3]           OK
@PlayAudio[System\Spank\*.mp3]              Doesn't wait (NOTE 2)
@PlayVideo(5)                               OK
@PlayVideo(5, Lesbian)                      OK
@PlayVideo(SoftCore)                        Nothing happens and stops (NOTE 3)

NOTE 1
  • MissBlue\CBT\05.wav does exist in the directory.
  • @PlayAudio(MissBlue\CBT\05.wav) succeeds.
NOTE 2
  • I'm assuming that the following chat message shouldn't appear until the audio has finished, but it does.
NOTE 3
  • The protocol log shows the video it found and is trying to play, even though nothing happens.
  • The script does not progress past this point.
  • Pressing ESC doesn't revive it.
  • The application can be closed and it seems to clean itself up correctly.
  • @PlayVideo(5, Softcore) finds the same video and succeeds.
Some of these observations might be my misunderstanding of how the functions are intended to operate.

Full Script
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

PlayAudio MissBlue\bell.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\bell.mp3]
PlayAudio MissBlue\cane.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\cane.mp3]
PlayAudio MissBlue/CBT/*.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue/CBT/*.*]
PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\*.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\*.*]
PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\05.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\05.*]
PlayAudio MissBlue\edge2.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]
PlayAudio MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]
PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\bell.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\bell.mp3]
PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\edge2.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]
PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]
PlayAudio System\bell.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\bell.mp3]
PlayAudio System\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\slowstroke.mp3]
PlayAudio System\Spank\*.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\Spank\*.mp3]
PlayVideo 5   @PlayVideo(5)
PlayVideo 5, Lesbian   @PlayVideo(5, Lesbian)
PlayVideo SoftCore   @PlayVideo(SoftCore)
PlayVideo MissBlue/Clips/LongEdge/*.*   @PlayVideo[MissBlue/Clips/LongEdge/*.*]
PlayVideoNoWait 10   @PlayVideoNoWait(10)
PlayVideoNoWait All   @PlayVideoNoWait(All)
PlayVideoNoWait Blowjob   @PlayVideoNoWait(Blowjob)
PlayVideoNoWait 10, Hardcore   @PlayVideoNoWait(10, Hardcore)
Ending tease...
@NullResponse @EndTease
Error Log

2023-12-09 20:53:38: Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:53:38:8916
2023-12-09 20:53:38: ChooseContactMediaFolder()
2023-12-09 20:53:38: Contact: 5
2023-12-09 20:53:38: Count: 0
2023-12-09 20:53:38: 
2023-12-09 20:53:38: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023-12-09 20:53:38: Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:53:38:8926
2023-12-09 20:53:38: ChooseContactMediaFolder()
2023-12-09 20:53:38: Contact: 6
2023-12-09 20:53:38: Count: 0
2023-12-09 20:53:38: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023-12-09 20:55:08: Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:08:4241
2023-12-09 20:55:08: File not found: 'Audio\MissBlue\CBT\05.*'
2023-12-09 20:55:08: Script: Y:\Scripts\test-media.txt
2023-12-09 20:55:08: Script line (5):
2023-12-09 20:55:08: PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\05.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\05.*]
2023-12-09 20:55:08: 
2023-12-09 20:55:08: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023-12-09 20:55:08: 
Chat Log

<html><head><STYLE type='text/css'><!--BODY{scrollbar-face-color: #8e99a0;scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF;scrollbar-3dlight-color: #8e99a0;scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #8e99a0;scrollbar-shadow-color: #8e99a0;scrollbar-arrow-color: #FFFFFF;scrollbar-track-color: #00345a;background-color: #ffffff;color: #000000;font-size: 120%; }--></STYLE></head><body>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:54</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio MissBlue\bell.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:54</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio MissBlue\cane.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:54</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio MissBlue/CBT/*.*<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\*.*<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\05.*<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio MissBlue\edge2.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\bell.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\edge2.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio System\bell.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio System\slowstroke.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayAudio System\Spank\*.mp3<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:55</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayVideo 5<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:56</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayVideo 5, Lesbian<br>
<font size='3' color='#696944'>20:56</font> <font color='#dfb93f'>Jodie: </font>PlayVideo SoftCore<br>
</body></html>
Console Log

2023-12-09 20:53:28: Y:\>"TAI Awakening.exe" 
2023-12-09 20:53:28: 011c:err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
2023-12-09 20:53:31: acceptedVN: 0.3.40
2023-12-09 20:53:31: acceptedVN passt: 0.3.40
2023-12-09 20:53:36: 00e0:err:combase:RoGetActivationFactory Failed to find library for L"Windows.Foundation.Diagnostics.AsyncCausalityTracer"
2023-12-09 20:53:37: 00e0:err:ole:apartment_getclassobject DllGetClassObject returned error 0x80040111 for dll L"C:\\windows\\system32\\msimtf.dll"
2023-12-09 20:53:37: 00e0:err:ole:com_get_class_object no class object {50d5107a-d278-4871-8989-f4ceaaf59cfc} could be created for context 0x401
2023-12-09 20:53:38: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 6
2023-12-09 20:53:38: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 1
2023-12-09 20:53:41: AllSystemScripts.Count: '58
2023-12-09 20:53:43: AllLocalImagesPaths.Count: '242
2023-12-09 20:54:40: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 4293
2023-12-09 20:54:40: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 3
2023-12-09 20:54:40: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 18
2023-12-09 20:54:40: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 32
2023-12-09 20:54:40: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:54:40: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:54:44: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:54:46: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:54:46: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:54:46: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:54:50: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:54:51: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:54:51: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:54:51: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:54:56: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:54:57: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 2
2023-12-09 20:54:57: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:54:57: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:54:57: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:01: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:55:02: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:02: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:03: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:03: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:07: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:55:08: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:08: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:08: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:12: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:55:14: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:14: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:14: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:18: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:55:19: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:19: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:19: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:23: GetIntervalTyping: '1350'
2023-12-09 20:55:25: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:25: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:25: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:29: GetIntervalTyping: '1350'
2023-12-09 20:55:31: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:31: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:31: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:35: GetIntervalTyping: '1350'
2023-12-09 20:55:36: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:36: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:36: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:40: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:55:42: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:42: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:42: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:46: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:55:47: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:47: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:47: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:52: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:55:53: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:53: DommePicIsWaiting: True
2023-12-09 20:55:53: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:55:53: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:55:57: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:55:58: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 13
2023-12-09 20:56:01: 0310:err:ole:com_get_class_object class {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} not registered
2023-12-09 20:56:01: 0310:err:ole:com_get_class_object no class object {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} could be created for context 0x1
2023-12-09 20:56:02: 031c:err:ole:com_get_class_object class {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} not registered
2023-12-09 20:56:02: 031c:err:ole:com_get_class_object no class object {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} could be created for context 0x1
2023-12-09 20:56:02: 0324:err:ole:com_get_class_object class {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} not registered
2023-12-09 20:56:02: 0324:err:ole:com_get_class_object no class object {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} could be created for context 0x1
2023-12-09 20:56:08:  *** AfterContentVideo ***
2023-12-09 20:56:08: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:56:08: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:56:12: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:56:13: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:56:14: 0374:err:ole:com_get_class_object class {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} not registered
2023-12-09 20:56:14: 0374:err:ole:com_get_class_object no class object {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} could be created for context 0x1
2023-12-09 20:56:15: 037c:err:ole:com_get_class_object class {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} not registered
2023-12-09 20:56:15: 037c:err:ole:com_get_class_object no class object {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} could be created for context 0x1
2023-12-09 20:56:15: 0384:err:ole:com_get_class_object class {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} not registered
2023-12-09 20:56:15: 0384:err:ole:com_get_class_object no class object {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} could be created for context 0x1
2023-12-09 20:56:21:  *** AfterContentVideo ***
2023-12-09 20:56:21: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:56:21: GetIntervalWaitForNextLine: 4000
2023-12-09 20:56:25: GetIntervalTyping: '1300'
2023-12-09 20:56:26: #+#+#+##+# RndValue: 0
2023-12-09 20:56:27: 03bc:err:ole:com_get_class_object class {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} not registered
2023-12-09 20:56:27: 03bc:err:ole:com_get_class_object no class object {77a1c827-fcd2-4689-8915-9d613cc5fa3e} could be created for context 0x1
2023-12-09 20:56:27: 0318:err:seh:KiUserCallbackDispatcher ignoring exception
2023-12-09 20:56:27: 03b8:err:ole:get_unmarshaler_from_stream Failed to read common OBJREF header, 0
2023-12-09 20:56:32: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:56:32: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:56:32: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:57:37: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:57:37: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:57:37: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:58:42: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:58:42: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:58:42: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:59:47: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:59:47: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 20:59:47: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:00:52: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:00:52: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:00:52: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:01:57: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:01:57: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:01:57: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:03:02: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:03:02: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:03:02: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:04:07: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:04:07: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:04:07: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:05:12: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:05:12: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:05:12: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:06:17: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:06:17: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:06:17: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:06:31: 0128:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0128, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:07:22: 03b8:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 03b8, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:07:22: 0390:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0390, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:07:22: 0338:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0338, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:07:34: 00e0:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 00e0, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
2023-12-09 21:07:36: 0128:err:sync:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 01200074 "dlls/ntdll/heap.c: heap.cs" wait timed out in thread 0128, blocked by 0318, retrying (60 sec)
Protocol Log

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:40:4581
ScriptNextStep()
AktuelleScripte.Count: 1
Tease Length: 0 / 4293 ... False
Pfad: Y:\Scripts\test-media.txt
Script_Index: 0 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\bell.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\bell.mp3]'
Group: D
SubEdging: False

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:44:5172
timerWaitForNextLine_Tick()
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\bell.mp3 @PlayAudio[MissBlue\bell.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:45:8721
timerDommeIsTyping_Tick()
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\bell.mp3 @PlayAudio[MissBlue\bell.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:46:0817
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\bell.mp3 '
AufrufendeMethode: timerDommeIsTyping_Tick
NullResponseLine: False
MyCommands.ScriptWasCalled: False
Script:
Y:\Scripts\test-media.txt
Script Index (0):
PlayAudio MissBlue\bell.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\bell.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:46:3168
 *** NextScriptLine - aufrufendeMethode: DommeOutputToChat
CurrentLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\bell.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\bell.mp3]
Script_Index: 0

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:46:3170
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 6 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 1 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\cane.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\cane.mp3]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:50:3211
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\cane.mp3 @PlayAudio[MissBlue\cane.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:51:6992
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\cane.mp3 @PlayAudio[MissBlue\cane.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:51:6997
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\cane.mp3 '
Script:
Script Index (1):
PlayAudio MissBlue\cane.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\cane.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:51:9359
CurrentLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\cane.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\cane.mp3]
Script_Index: 1

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:51:9361
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 11 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 2 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio MissBlue/CBT/*.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue/CBT/*.*]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:55:9391
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue/CBT/*.* @PlayAudio[MissBlue/CBT/*.*]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:57:3045
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue/CBT/*.* @PlayAudio[MissBlue/CBT/*.*]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:57:3119
AudioFilePath: Y:\Audio\MissBlue\CBT\03.wav

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:57:3122
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio MissBlue/CBT/*.* '
Script:
Script Index (2):
PlayAudio MissBlue/CBT/*.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue/CBT/*.*]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:57:5425
CurrentLine: PlayAudio MissBlue/CBT/*.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue/CBT/*.*]
Script_Index: 2

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:54:57:5428
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 17 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 3 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\*.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\*.*]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:01:5453
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\*.* @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\*.*]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:02:8741
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\*.* @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\*.*]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:02:8795
AudioFilePath: Y:\Audio\MissBlue\CBT\01.wav

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:02:8796
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\*.* '
Script:
Script Index (3):
PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\*.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\*.*]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:03:0796
CurrentLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\*.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\*.*]
Script_Index: 3

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:03:0799
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 22 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 4 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\05.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\05.*]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:07:0822
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\05.* @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\05.*]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:08:4233
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\05.* @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\05.*]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:08:4303
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\05.* '
Script:
Script Index (4):
PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\05.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\05.*]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:08:6077
CurrentLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\CBT\05.*   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\05.*]
Script_Index: 4

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:08:6079
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 28 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 5 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\edge2.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:12:6103
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\edge2.mp3 @PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:13:9330
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\edge2.mp3 @PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:13:9335
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\edge2.mp3 '
Script:
Script Index (5):
PlayAudio MissBlue\edge2.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:14:1615
CurrentLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\edge2.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]
Script_Index: 5

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:14:1619
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 33 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 6 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:18:1657
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3 @PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:19:5624
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3 @PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:19:5629
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3 '
Script:
Script Index (6):
PlayAudio MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:19:7599
CurrentLine: PlayAudio MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]
Script_Index: 6

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:19:7604
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 39 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 7 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\bell.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\bell.mp3]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:23:7641
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\bell.mp3 @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\bell.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:25:3028
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\bell.mp3 @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\bell.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:25:3038
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\bell.mp3 '
Script:
Script Index (7):
PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\bell.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\bell.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:25:5783
CurrentLine: PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\bell.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\bell.mp3]
Script_Index: 7

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:25:5787
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 45 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 8 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\edge2.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:29:5818
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\edge2.mp3 @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:30:9817
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\edge2.mp3 @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:30:9829
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\edge2.mp3 '
Script:
Script Index (8):
PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\edge2.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:31:1842
CurrentLine: PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\edge2.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]
Script_Index: 8

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:31:1847
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 50 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 9 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:35:1887
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3 @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:36:6281
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3 @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:36:6283
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3 '
Script:
Script Index (9):
PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:36:7858
CurrentLine: PlayAudioNoWait MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]
Script_Index: 9

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:36:7865
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 56 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 10 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio System\bell.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\bell.mp3]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:40:7898
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio System\bell.mp3 @PlayAudio[System\bell.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:42:1560
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio System\bell.mp3 @PlayAudio[System\bell.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:42:1562
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio System\bell.mp3 '
Script:
Script Index (10):
PlayAudio System\bell.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\bell.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:42:3521
CurrentLine: PlayAudio System\bell.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\bell.mp3]
Script_Index: 10

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:42:3528
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 62 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 11 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio System\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\slowstroke.mp3]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:46:3555
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio System\slowstroke.mp3 @PlayAudio[System\slowstroke.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:47:6853
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio System\slowstroke.mp3 @PlayAudio[System\slowstroke.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:47:6856
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio System\slowstroke.mp3 '
Script:
Script Index (11):
PlayAudio System\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\slowstroke.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:47:9582
CurrentLine: PlayAudio System\slowstroke.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\slowstroke.mp3]
Script_Index: 11

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:47:9586
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 67 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 12 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayAudio System\Spank\*.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\Spank\*.mp3]'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:51:9617
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio System\Spank\*.mp3 @PlayAudio[System\Spank\*.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:53:3174
DommeOutputLine: PlayAudio System\Spank\*.mp3 @PlayAudio[System\Spank\*.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:53:3180
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayAudio System\Spank\*.mp3 '
Script:
Script Index (12):
PlayAudio System\Spank\*.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\Spank\*.mp3]

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:53:4913
CurrentLine: PlayAudio System\Spank\*.mp3   @PlayAudio[System\Spank\*.mp3]
Script_Index: 12

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:53:4917
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 73 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 13 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayVideo 5   @PlayVideo(5)'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:57:5018
DommeOutputLine: PlayVideo 5 @PlayVideo(5)

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:58:8360
DommeOutputLine: PlayVideo 5 @PlayVideo(5)

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:58:8430
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayVideo 5 '
Script:
Script Index (13):
PlayVideo 5   @PlayVideo(5)

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:55:59:0385
mediaPath: Y:\Media\Video\Femdom\Femdom Goddess Uses Slave's Cock, Makes Him Eat Creampie-ph5fc9badfc9771.mp4

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:08:1073
 *** NextScriptLine - aufrufendeMethode: AfterContentVideo
CurrentLine: PlayVideo 5   @PlayVideo(5)
Script_Index: 13

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:08:1080
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 87 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 14 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayVideo 5, Lesbian   @PlayVideo(5, Lesbian)'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:12:1121
DommeOutputLine: PlayVideo 5, Lesbian @PlayVideo(5, Lesbian)

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:13:4680
DommeOutputLine: PlayVideo 5, Lesbian @PlayVideo(5, Lesbian)

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:13:4690
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayVideo 5, Lesbian '
Script:
Script Index (14):
PlayVideo 5, Lesbian   @PlayVideo(5, Lesbian)

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:13:7058
mediaPath: Y:\Media\Video\Lesbian\All anal domination and Sci-fi latex beauties. - F.mp4

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:21:1583
 *** NextScriptLine - aufrufendeMethode: AfterContentVideo
CurrentLine: PlayVideo 5, Lesbian   @PlayVideo(5, Lesbian)
Script_Index: 14

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:21:1590
ScriptNextStep()
Tease Length: 100 / 4293 ... False
Script_Index: 15 / 23

CurrentLine: 'PlayVideo SoftCore   @PlayVideo(SoftCore)'

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:25:1614
DommeOutputLine: PlayVideo SoftCore @PlayVideo(SoftCore)

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:26:4859
DommeOutputLine: PlayVideo SoftCore @PlayVideo(SoftCore)

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:26:4865
DommeOutputToChat()
Output Text: 'PlayVideo SoftCore '
Script:
Script Index (15):
PlayVideo SoftCore   @PlayVideo(SoftCore)

Sat, 09.12.2023 - 20:56:26:6685
mediaPath: Y:\Media\Video\Softcore\Girlfriends love kissing and tasting each other HD-ph59b638e6154f4.mp4

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi!
FrozenWolf wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:53 pm I'm not sure if any of this is useful
In this case, one thing you found is useful since I wasn't aware of it.
But I must say that I really appreciate when someone spend some time on it and shows interest, ... so even if there wouldn't be a found, at least it's always a joy to get such feedback, ... so in conclusion it's always 'useful', ... even if it's just helping me to keep the motivation up! :-)

This syntax isn't supported (yet), ... and honestly, from a logical point of view it doesn't make sense, ... the outcome of this command is meant (as far as I can see) to play a specific file.
And since the scripter knows exactly what file he wanna play, the usage of a wildcard (like *) isn't needed.

Anyway, I've implemented other 'stunts' just for compatibility reasons, so this will be another one.
(Hopefully in the next update).

I don't see any reason (command) why it should wait.
Audios are playing always until they are played through or another sound is played while the script continues.
In older personalities often the scripter uses a @Wait(X), the scripter checks the duration of the soundfile and set the @Wait(X) accordingly, soundfile duration i.e.: 15 seconds -> @Wait(15).
Awakening has the newer command @WaitAudio which actually waits until the soundfile has finished playing before it moves on to the next script line.
(The advantage is that you can play a random soundfile from different soundfiles which all have different durations, so it waits automatically as long as the soundfile lasts.)

NOTE 3
  • The protocol log shows the video it found and is trying to play, even though nothing happens.
I've tested that and works fine for me.
The strange thing is this point:
The application can be closed and it seems to clean itself up correctly.
---> You are on linux, right?
Maybe that would explain why you can close, on windows it normaly freezes the program which cannot be closed, at least not that simple.

Everything else sounds to me like that video-problem that sometimes occurs, rarely and non-reproducible.
-> For that video problem, just yesterday I've started another attempt to get rid of it, while I'm writing this a test is running (for 55 minutes now), no crash/freeze until now, ... wish me luck! :w00t:

Error Log
Console Log
Protocol Log
Someday I'll clean up those debug-outputs from all the unnecessary stuff, I promise! :lol: :whistle: :innocent:

Best greetings,
Markus
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FrozenWolf »

markus wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:36 pm Hi!
FrozenWolf wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:53 pm I'm not sure if any of this is useful
In this case, one thing you found is useful since I wasn't aware of it.
But I must say that I really appreciate when someone spend some time on it and shows interest, ... so even if there wouldn't be a found, at least it's always a joy to get such feedback, ... so in conclusion it's always 'useful', ... even if it's just helping me to keep the motivation up! :-)
Great, happy to help! :-D
markus wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:36 pm
This syntax isn't supported (yet), ... and honestly, from a logical point of view it doesn't make sense, ... the outcome of this command is meant (as far as I can see) to play a specific file.
And since the scripter knows exactly what file he wanna play, the usage of a wildcard (like *) isn't needed.

Anyway, I've implemented other 'stunts' just for compatibility reasons, so this will be another one.
(Hopefully in the next update).
That's understandable, and I completely agree that it doesn't make a lot of sense in this example.
Just for some additional references for compatibility, HoT contains some file references like this:
    @PlayAudio[tease\beats\*.mp3]
    @PlayAudio[tease\spank\Belle10*.mp3]
    @PlayAudio[tease\StrokePattern\*]
    @PlayAudio[tease\spank\Spank**.mp3]
    @PlayAudio[tease\spank\Belle***.mp3]

The last couple might just be anomalies.
I don't see any reason (command) why it should wait.
Ah, sorry, that's my misunderstanding then.
I was assuming @PlayAudio waited, and @PlayAudioNoWait didn't wait.

NOTE 3
I've tested that and works fine for me.
The strange thing is this point:
The application can be closed and it seems to clean itself up correctly.
---> You are on linux, right?
Maybe that would explain why you can close, on windows it normaly freezes the program which cannot be closed, at least not that simple.

Everything else sounds to me like that video-problem that sometimes occurs, rarely and non-reproducible.
-> For that video problem, just yesterday I've started another attempt to get rid of it, while I'm writing this a test is running (for 55 minutes now), no crash/freeze until now, ... wish me luck! :w00t:
Yep, running on Linux under Wine, so it's not really a fair test. I'll poke around with the video a bit more to see if I can at least nail down the simplest example that shows an issue that's 100% reproducible for me. If it still works under Windows, then it'll just have to be known as a Linux/Wine anomaly that's not worth trying to resolve.

Thanks again for taking the time to look into these, keep up the good work!

-FW