[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.72 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 20.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.37 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 19.09.

Post by FrozenWolf »

I think I've found an issue related to "
System\Variables
". I was experimenting with the Miss Blue personality, and got stuck in a CBT session that was looping endlessly. I looked in the error logs and found many entries like this:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

Wed, 20.09.2023 - 23:42:01:9445
Error write variable:
Path:
Scripts\MissBlue\System\Variables\CBTBalls
Value: '1'
Script:
Scripts\MissBlue\Custom\Instructions\CBTBalls.txt
Script Line (15):
#CBTBallsNotFirst #ResponseB01_CBTBalls
Exception Message:
Could not find a part of the path 'Y:\Scripts\MissBlue\System\Variables\CBTBalls'.
Exception:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'Y:\Scripts\MissBlue\System\Variables\CBTBalls'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
   at TAI_Awakening.Commands.WriteVariabel(String text, String pfad, Boolean inDateiAnhaengen) in M:\Tease AI - A Sharp Awakening\TaiAwake\TAI Awakening 0 3 33 BMRestart\Commands.cs:line 14120
HelpLink:

Data:
System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
InnerException:

Source:
mscorlib
StackTrace:
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
   at TAI_Awakening.Commands.WriteVariabel(String text, String pfad, Boolean inDateiAnhaengen) in M:\Tease AI - A Sharp Awakening\TaiAwake\TAI Awakening 0 3 33 BMRestart\Commands.cs:line 14120
TargetSite:
Void WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
As you can see, this is simply because the directory "
Y:\Scripts\MissBlue\System\Variables
" doesn't exist and therefore all variable read/writes are failing silently in the background.

The personality, "
MissBlue_3.7.rar
" doesn't include that directory, although curiously it doesn't include the "
System\Flags
" directory either, and that directory seems to be have been created by Awakening.

In comparison, "
HoT-8-Script.zip
" includes both the "
System\Variables
" and "
System\Flags
" as empty directories which is maybe why I didn't see the problem running with that personality.

I'm not sure what the behaviour of the original TAI was in regards to creating missing directories, but perhaps "
System\Variables
" is expected to be created automatically? If I create the directory manually, that seems to work-around the problem.

-FW
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.37 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 19.09.

Post by markus »

Rar1197 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:19 am Sorry ,
No problem... (I have plenty of version numbers left) ;-) :-D

Next try:

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.38 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

- Fixed: A Contact gets in the foreground when typing after @PlayVideoNoWait

Download:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

FrozenWolf wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:01 pm As you can see, this is simply because the directory "
Y:\Scripts\MissBlue\System\Variables
" doesn't exist and therefore all variable read/writes are failing silently in the background.

The personality, "
MissBlue_3.7.rar
" doesn't include that directory, although curiously it doesn't include the "
System\Flags
" directory either, and that directory seems to be have been created by Awakening.

In comparison, "
HoT-8-Script.zip
" includes both the "
System\Variables
" and "
System\Flags
" as empty directories which is maybe why I didn't see the problem running with that personality.

I'm not sure what the behaviour of the original TAI was in regards to creating missing directories, but perhaps "
System\Variables
" is expected to be created automatically? If I create the directory manually, that seems to work-around the problem.

-FW

Thx, will look this up as soon as possible.

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.38 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 21.09.

Post by Rar1197 »

markus wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:27 pm [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.38 - Change Log

- Fixed: A Contact gets in the foreground when typing after @PlayVideoNoWait
Excellent. Thanks for the fix!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.39 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 22.09.

Post by markus »

Update! (Once again :-D )

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.39 - Change Log

- Fixed: YourPersonality\System\Variables folder gets created at the start of a personality if it doesn't exist

Download:

Best greetings,
Markus
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.39 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 22.09.

Post by FrozenWolf »

markus wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:08 pm - Fixed: YourPersonality\System\Variables folder gets created at the start of a personality if it doesn't exist
Fantastic, thank you!
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

I've been fiddling around with the 'Remote Toy Control' stuff and came across an exception when switching between patterns :

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at TAI_Awakening.TaiCtrl02.timerBioSP1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in M:\Tease AI - A Sharp Awakening\TaiAwake\TAI Awakening 0 3 38 PlayVidConB\TaiCtrl02.cs:line 18853
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
I suspect the issue was being caused by going from a longer pattern to a shorter pattern. Anyway the following script triggers it fairly reliably for me :

@NullResponse @PermaRapidCodeOn
(Loop)
@NullResponse @BioToyStopPattern1
@NullResponse @BioToyStartPattern1(Underneath1,Vibrate,10 100,20 100,30 5000,40 5000)
@NullResponse @Wait(1)
@NullResponse @BioToyStopPattern1
@NullResponse @BioToyStartPattern1(Underneath1,Vibrate,50 1000)
@NullResponse @Wait(4)
@NullResponse @Goto(Loop)
The exception happens regardless of whether Tease AI is currently connected with Initface.
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

A suggestion for the toy commands , that could be useful if it is simple to implement...

It would be useful if there was a means of setting an overall intensity scale for a toy, so that you could play a given pattern at 100% strength or 50% strength , without having to create multiple versions of it.

Possibly something like
@BioToyScale(X,Y,Z)
where
X -> Usage
Y -> Actuator
Z -> Percentage scale

This would then scale the effects of @BioToyStart and @BioToyStartPattern commands for that toy. Ideally changing the scale would also affect existing patterns that are already being played on the toy, though it probably wouldn't matter too much if it had to wait till the next step of the pattern.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Rar1197 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:23 pm Anyway the following script triggers it fairly reliably for me :
Even if I risk to sound like a broken record, ... once again THX for the detailed report and the script-snippet to reproduce the problem.

I suspect the issue was being caused by going from a longer pattern to a shorter pattern.
Correct, ... next update comes soon, probably tomorrow.

Rar1197 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:33 am A suggestion for the toy commands , that could be useful if it is simple to implement...

It would be useful if there was a means of setting an overall intensity scale for a toy, so that you could play a given pattern at 100% strength or 50% strength , without having to create multiple versions of it.

Possibly something like
@BioToyScale(X,Y,Z)
where
X -> Usage
Y -> Actuator
Z -> Percentage scale

This would then scale the effects of @BioToyStart and @BioToyStartPattern commands for that toy. Ideally changing the scale would also affect existing patterns that are already being played on the toy, though it probably wouldn't matter too much if it had to wait till the next step of the pattern.

Especially in the time of the closed testing before the release I have learned to not decide too fast when it comes to feature/command suggestions, Daragorn could sing you a song about that. :lol:
I'll sleep it over, but my first thought is going to a nope, or maybe note it on the legendary to-do-list.

I think it's more straight-forward (and easier to handle) to work with specific patterns for specific situations.

Just btw.:
Also I would highly recommend to use vocabs for the patterns, I do that always.
That way you could build up a set of patterns, then you could 'puzzle' them together (using vocabs inside of vocabs)

Like:

@BioToyStartPattern1(CockRing1, Vibrate, #BITP_Wave01)
While #BITP_Wave01 contains:

#BITP_Wave02UpStayUp
#BITP_Wave03UpUp
#BITP_Wave04UpStayDown
#BITP_Wave05UpDown

#BITP_Wave02UpStayUp could look like:

0 100, 10 100, 20 100, 30 100, 40 100, 50 100, 60 100, 70 100, 80 100, 90 100, 100 #Random(500,5000), 0 #Random(500,5000)
Working with vocabs gives you all the possibilities and flexibilty of them, like using filters, i.e. you could use flags for the intensity

@Flag(Bio_Low_Level) #BITP_Wave02UpStayUp_Low_Level
@Flag(Bio_Med_Level) #BITP_Wave02UpStayUp_Med_Level
@Flag(Bio_High_Level) #BITP_Wave02UpStayUp_High_Level
In this example you would already 'simulate' such a @BioToyScale( ... instead of that command you'd set the flag.
And creating those pattern-vocabs is fairly easy and fast thanks to the mighty 'copy & paste' and maybe the 'find & replace' of the common text-editors.
Also once you have all those pattern-vocabs you need, they are always there to be reused or to be extended, puzzeled together to more and more complex ones and so on.

Maybe this gives you some ideas, at least that is how I work with those patterns.

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

markus wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:46 pm ....

In this example you would already 'simulate' such a @BioToyScale( ... instead of that command you'd set the flag.
And creating those pattern-vocabs is fairly easy and fast thanks to the mighty 'copy & paste' and maybe the 'find & replace' of the common text-editors.
Also once you have all those pattern-vocabs you need, they are always there to be reused or to be extended, puzzeled together to more and more complex ones and so on.

Maybe this gives you some ideas, at least that is how I work with those patterns.
Thanks for the various ideas on how to use the system. I imagine some suitable searching and replacing should indeed do the trick.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.40 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 26.09.

Post by markus »

Update!

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.40 - Change Log

- Fixed: Buttplug.IO: Pattern index wasn't reseted, could have run out of index range.

Download:

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.40 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 26.09.

Post by Rar1197 »

markus wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:30 pm [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.40 - Change Log

- Fixed: Buttplug.IO: Pattern index wasn't reseted, could have run out of index range.
Excellent , thanks for the fix!
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Goddess Tantra

Post by holy_magnas »

Hello Markus I just started using Awakening and it works great!
I have a question thou, does the URL tagging only support tumblr or can I use other site like bdsmlr or else?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

holy_magnas wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:11 am Hello Markus I just started using Awakening and it works great!
I have a question thou, does the URL tagging only support tumblr or can I use other site like bdsmlr or else?
Hi and thanks! :-)

Short answer: Other sites works as well, as long as the images are pure graphic links (ending with .jpg, .gif and so on).

I'll to explain a little bit:
Handling those URL-Files is technically one of the most simple things in Awakening.
The URL-Files are plain and simple text-files, Awakening read the links from those text-files, line-seperated.
If under those links a picture is found, it displays it, ... that's basically it.

Example from an URL-file, ... you can open these in any text-editor btw.:

http://78.media.tumblr.com/f60759b473a71d16347db4d5a2e2f072/tumblr_on9qj6krPC1vgjkygo2_1280.jpg
http://78.media.tumblr.com/ac8d1e799c63910e7a9c1af8d73af805/tumblr_on15lhWG841vgjkygo1_1280.jpg
http://78.media.tumblr.com/88dea3344d5d24e8c36548e7a1e599c6/tumblr_owz9chlKFa1r7joqwo1_1280.jpg
If you copy and paste one of those 3 links into your browser, it displays that picture.
You can go the other way around, if you have a picture displayed in your browser you could copy and paste the link (to the image itself, NOT to the whole homepage) into a textfile, save it and put it in the folder where the URL-files are, it would work.
Of course it would be too much work to do this manually, maybe there are some other software, ... anyway, as long as you somehow get a textfile with links to images it will work, there is no filter or such which would only accept specific links.

Best greetings,
Markus
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Goddess Tantra

Post by holy_magnas »

Fantastic, thank you for the explanation!
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FrozenWolf »

I had a crash the other day (haven't had much chance to post since then, sorry).

Version: Tease AI Awakening - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.39
Script: Miss Blue
Wine: wine-8.0.2
Arch: win32

This could be Wine issue as there are some errors in the logs relating to video playback (although Wine errors are actually fairly normal and the video plays back fine).

Unfortunately, I don't have the chat log as it seems that only gets saved on normal exit?

Here are all of the logs:
tai-awakening-crashlogs-2023-10-19.zip
(25.22 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

It looks like an issue with an NAudio buffer that I caught with the console capture:

2023-10-19 19:26:57: Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.MediaFoundation.IMFSourceReader.ReadSample(Int32 dwStreamIndex, Int32 dwControlFlags, Int32& pdwActualStreamIndex, MF_SOURCE_READER_FLAG& pdwStreamFlags, UInt64& pllTimestamp, IMFSample& ppSample)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.Wave.MediaFoundationReader.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.Wave.SampleProviders.Pcm16BitToSampleProvider.Read(Single[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.Wave.SampleProviders.MeteringSampleProvider.Read(Single[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.Wave.SampleProviders.VolumeSampleProvider.Read(Single[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 sampleCount)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.Wave.AudioFileReader.Read(Single[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.Wave.AudioFileReader.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at TAI_Awakening.EffectStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) in M:\Tease AI - A Sharp Awakening\TaiAwake\TAI Awakening 0 3 39 SysVars\AudioPlayerNaudio.cs:line 209
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.Wave.BlockAlignReductionStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.Wave.DirectSoundOut.Feed(Int32 bytesToCopy)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at NAudio.Wave.DirectSoundOut.PlaybackThreadFunc()
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
2023-10-19 19:26:57:    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
2023-10-19 19:26:57: wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 3F7FFFFA at address 7BC2842F (thread 02d0), starting debugger...
2023-10-19 19:27:46: wine client error:26c: write: Bad file descriptor
The last script in the logs,
16.txt
is video related and doesn't seem to have much to do with audio files. I didn't think to take a note of the last bits of the conversation, so I'm not sure quite what the script was doing at the time.

Apart from that, it's been running flawlessly. I especially like the full-screen mode and prompts for missing image tags. Thanks again for this!