[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.72 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 20.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.50 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 26.11.

Post by byrdbrain15 »

the script for the 2 pump challenge has this command:

@PlayAudio[dario\*.mp3]

I don't have this audio folder(?) and don't know where to find it. any help would be greatly appreciated. Awesome job on this as a whole. Many thanks.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.50 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 26.11.

Post by markus »

FrozenWolf wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:41 pm
Just for some additional references for compatibility, HoT contains some file references like this:
    @PlayAudio[tease\beats\*.mp3]
    @PlayAudio[tease\spank\Belle10*.mp3]
    @PlayAudio[tease\StrokePattern\*]
    @PlayAudio[tease\spank\Spank**.mp3]
    @PlayAudio[tease\spank\Belle***.mp3]

The last couple might just be anomalies.
Hi again!

Ok, will everything work in the next update, those with 2 or 3 *** worked already, maybe not exactly as intended by the scripter, and more or less by coincidence, but the files are playing, good enough for compatibility anyway.

I was assuming @PlayAudio waited, and @PlayAudioNoWait didn't wait.
Yeah, that @PlayAudioNoWait came from the sweet-patch, while that really had some great ideas implemented which were new back then, the @PlayAudioNoWait wasn't the best, especially the naming.
Btw.: Internal there is no difference if you use the one or the other in Awakening.

Yep, running on Linux under Wine, so it's not really a fair test. I'll poke around with the video a bit more to see if I can at least nail down the simplest example that shows an issue that's 100% reproducible for me. If it still works under Windows, then it'll just have to be known as a Linux/Wine anomaly that's not worth trying to resolve.
For the next version of Awakening I've rewritten the whole (content-) video-player class.
Since then I had never any issues with the video-playback again, probably solved the porblems once and for all.
But since I've done some 'unusual' coding for that :innocent: , we'll have to see if Linux/Wine really understands what I've done there. :-D

byrdbrain15 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:37 pm the script for the 2 pump challenge has this command:

@PlayAudio[dario\*.mp3]

I don't have this audio folder(?) and don't know where to find it. any help would be greatly appreciated. Awesome job on this as a whole. Many thanks.
Hi and thx!

Maybe 'someone' (hello @ someone! ;-) :-P ) has the original sounds-files, I don't.
But from the context it's quite clear that those soundfiles are just some beats.
So here are some beats, not the original ones, but at least it should do the trick:

dario_Placebo_Audios.zip
https://mega.nz/file/SRZgnIZb#JA5htqrtt ... HHuIK1K_qY

Best greetings,
Markus
Someone12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Someone12 »

markus wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:14 pm Maybe 'someone' (hello @ someone! ;-) :-P ) has the original sounds-files, I don't.
Finally, someone is making that joke :lol:
I don't have any relevant files either though... Maybe there's another 'someone' you were referring to?
Either way, this post's contribution to the thread is somewhat limited :whistle:

Someone
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

byrdbrain15 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:37 pm the script for the 2 pump challenge has this command:

@PlayAudio[dario\*.mp3]

Someone12 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:43 pm
markus wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:14 pm Maybe 'someone' (hello @ someone! ;-) :-P ) has the original sounds-files, I don't.
Finally, someone is making that joke :lol:
I don't have any relevant files either though... Maybe there's another 'someone' you were referring to?
Either way, this post's contribution to the thread is somewhat limited :whistle:

Someone
Ehm hello, i am @someone :-D
Ops i just noticed this request sorry....actually i didn't even know that script of mine got included in some personality ehehe....some of those scripts were written with having in mind the structures of my directories and that's why you're missing the files...i actually never thought about them being used by anyone else (btw, i am glad you liked it/them).
Anyway, yes they are just simple beatmeters with various speed, nothing too fancy... here they are
https://mega.nz/file/JxomTbYa#WsiPiOHLK ... mVccc_VUKA

Actually all of my scripts are written having in mind what types of files/images/video i have so i don't know how easily can be used without adapting your own collections to them:
-tapballs/slapcock challenges are written by having in mind the fact that i divided my CH videos into small videos of 3-6 minutes roughly, so that she can make you play more than one in a row, and you never know how many more are coming before the challenge is done
-feetmathematic requires having a bunch of pictures with number over or around feet and the same pictures (so that you never know if that same picture has or not a number hidden somewhere) and/or other pictures of feet without no numbers (all sorted using the directories indicated in the script)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hey all!

If someone is into EmlaLock, there is a pre-release version in which the support for it is already included (just checkout the changelog, all infos and an example script are there):

https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

(It already contains a lot of new stuff, but all of that isn't documented yet, it need some final touch here and there for the next real release, but that will have quite a lot new stuff besides the EmlaLock support.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Daragorn wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:30 pm ....actually i didn't even know that script of mine got included in some personality ehehe....
I was as surprised as you are! :w00t:

(Ya know, that ole story of our frankenstein's monsters, like in 'oh, a few fingers more (scripts) would be cool, ahhh, there are a few *grab*, *attach*, *tadahhh*). :innocent:

(btw, i am glad you liked it/them).
Nobody complained, so yeah, congratz, good job! :lol: :-P ;-)

Serious now...
Actually all of my scripts are written having in mind what types of files/images/video i have so i don't know how easily can be used without adapting your own collections to them:
-tapballs/slapcock challenges are written by having in mind the fact that i divided my CH videos into small videos of 3-6 minutes roughly, so that she can make you play more than one in a row, and you never know how many more are coming before the challenge is done
-feetmathematic requires having a bunch of pictures with number over or around feet and the same pictures (so that you never know if that same picture has or not a number hidden somewhere) and/or other pictures of feet without no numbers (all sorted using the directories indicated in the script)
I am more and more going that route as well, ... creating scripts that matches with what I have, ... all it takes in such a case is IMHO to keep it optional, and/or give a little instruction of what is needed, maybe the user need to put some effort into it but at least he can if he want to, ... if not, tough luck.

Best greetings,
Markus
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

markus wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:14 pm For the next version of Awakening I've rewritten the whole (content-) video-player class.
Since then I had never any issues with the video-playback again, probably solved the porblems once and for all.
But since I've done some 'unusual' coding for that :innocent: , we'll have to see if Linux/Wine really understands what I've done there. :-D
Just tried your latest build (3.61c) with my test script under Wine:

@PlayAudio[MissBlue\bell.mp3]                   OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\cane.mp3]                   OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue/CBT/*.*]                    OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\*.*]                    OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\CBT\05.*]                   OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]                  OK
@PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]             OK
@PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\bell.mp3]             OK
@PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\edge2.mp3]            OK
@PlayAudioNoWait[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3]       OK
@PlayAudio[System\bell.mp3]                     OK
@PlayAudio[System\slowstroke.mp3]               OK
@PlayAudio[System\Spank\*.mp3]                  OK
@PlayVideo(5)                                   OK
@PlayVideo(5, Lesbian)                          OK
@PlayVideo(SoftCore)                            OK
@PlayVideo[MissBlue/Clips/LongEdge/*.*]         OK File-not-found (NOTE 1)
@PlayVideoNoWait(10)                            OK
@PlayVideoNoWait(All)                           OK
@PlayVideoNoWait(Blowjob)                       OK
@PlayVideoNoWait(10, Hardcore)                  OK
@EndTease                                       OK

NOTE 1
  • This is correct, there is no such file!
  • Either a bug in Miss Blue or I'm missing some media.
Nice one! :-D Assuming that you did incorporate those video player changes in the newest build, it seems to have resolved the problems I was having, even if it didn't affect anyone else.

Thanks for your continued efforts on this, they're much appreciated.

-FW
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FrozenWolf »

I tried running an actual session with MissBlue last night. Unfortunately, TAI-Awakening crashed to desktop without any error message when attempting to play some video.

Feel free to ignore everything I've written here! :-)
Since I'm running TAI-Awakening under weird conditions that would be pretty much impossible for you to diagnose, I don't expect you to worry about it. I haven't seen any other reports about problems with video playback, so I have to assume it's only affecting me.

I put together a small script to see if I can get reliable video playback:

Code: Select all

(LOOP)
Playing video @PlayVideo(5, Femdom)
An image
Playing audio @PlayAudio[MissBlue\cane.mp3]
An image @Goto(LOOP)
When running this,
@PlayVideo
normally works the first time, but will fail after one or more loops. There is only one video in the Femdom media group: "
Femdom Goddess Uses Slave's Cock, Makes Him Eat Creampie-ph5fc9badfc9771.mp4
".

These are the logs from each run before the crash. (I don't think they're much help)
2024-01-30 14-47-19.zip
(2.98 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
2024-01-30 14-52-02.zip
(1.85 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
2024-01-30 14-54-58.zip
(11.61 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
2024-01-30 15-01-32.zip
(11.38 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
The first logs are a bit different where the application soft-locked. The video didn't start and the script didn't progress, but the UI was still active. On closing the main window, the process was still running in the background, suggesting that perhaps a media thread was still running.

The second, third, and fourth logs all fail in the same way, although sometimes the video plays successfully a number of times before the crash occurs.

I can play the video with VLC and ffplay without any problems, so I don't think it's a video problem. If you want the video (400MB), let me know and I'll send you a link to it.

-FW
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

FrozenWolf wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:47 pm Feel free to ignore everything I've written here!
I might not have an answer or solution for everything, but just ignoring such a feedback, ... no way! :-)

For now I am much too busy with all kinds of stuff, so don't expect any solution anytime soon, ... also as I've noted in the release-notes, that new video-player is kinda experimental and definitely WIP.
Nevertheless is was a good thing you've tested it, not sure how to deal with it, not sure if I keep it like it is, ... not sure, ... but I'll have that it mind, ... dunno, maybe keeping the old player optional or something (if I stick to the way it's in that version).
As a side-note, ... this is wrong syntax (I know, I know, ... missing and/or incomplete documentation!).
Such time-things (duration) are always the last thing in a parentheses.
Yeah, it works due to the design of my method which deals with it, but I cannot guarantee that I've done this for all commands that way, ... if not for that reason, also for compatibility, readability, consistency and such it would be better to stick to the original syntax.

To your problem:
I didn't checked the logs or worked in any way on this yet, as mentioned, no idea when I find the time for it.

On closing the main window, the process was still running in the background, suggesting that perhaps a media thread was still running.
That's exactly what I've meant with ''unusual' coding for that', ... it's a dirty workaround, most professional coder would go on a witchhunt after me because of that, but well, for me on windows it works, it really seems that this reveals a different behaviour of windows and Linux+Wine.

The thing is that VLClib can freeze when giving it the command to stop, ... basically what this new player does is to avoid that stop-command.

If you want the video (400MB), let me know and I'll send you a link to it.
Only if it turns out that this happens only with this and no other video, but that's something I doubt.
No need to hurry any further tests, if you really have some free time left you might give it a try with other videos?
(But as mentioned 2 times already, I'm out of free time these days (probably weeks), so, really no need to hurry).

Best greetings,
Markus
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FrozenWolf »

markus wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:18 pm For now I am much too busy with all kinds of stuff, so don't expect any solution anytime soon, ... also as I've noted in the release-notes, that new video-player is kinda experimental and definitely WIP.
Nevertheless is was a good thing you've tested it, not sure how to deal with it, not sure if I keep it like it is, ... not sure, ... but I'll have that it mind, ... dunno, maybe keeping the old player optional or something (if I stick to the way it's in that version).
That's absolutely fine! I just thought I'd 'give it a whirl' to see what happened :-)
It was good to see the wildcard file access works nicely.
markus wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:18 pm
As a side-note, ... this is wrong syntax (I know, I know, ... missing and/or incomplete documentation!).
Such time-things (duration) are always the last thing in a parentheses.
Yeah, it works due to the design of my method which deals with it, but I cannot guarantee that I've done this for all commands that way, ... if not for that reason, also for compatibility, readability, consistency and such it would be better to stick to the original syntax.
Ah, thanks for letting me know! I've only ever used an existing TAI personality as a reference for the API, so my experience of the syntax is a bit limited.
markus wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:18 pm
If you want the video (400MB), let me know and I'll send you a link to it.
Only if it turns out that this happens only with this and no other video, but that's something I doubt.
You're very likely correct that almost any video would show the same issue. When I've got a few spare minutes, I'll try it again just to confirm.

Kind regards,
-FW
Alistunut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Alistunut »

markus wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:50 pm Hey all!

If someone is into EmlaLock, there is a pre-release version in which the support for it is already included (just checkout the changelog, all infos and an example script are there):

https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

(It already contains a lot of new stuff, but all of that isn't documented yet, it need some final touch here and there for the next real release, but that will have quite a lot new stuff besides the EmlaLock support.)
Maybe the holder's apikey should just be stored so that it is not easily seen anywhere.
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Hi there! I'm currently diving into Tease AI Awakening 3.5, and I'm intrigued by the idea of syncing the remote toy control with all the audio from the Succubi hunter. Do you think adjusting the code is necessary for this, or is there a setting within Tease AI Awakening that could do the trick? I gave it a test run, but ran into a snag—the device responded to to audio when testing, but despite audio playing in the test run or in the game, no output were detected. I think the save button in that menu does not work, because everytime I go into that menu, I have to rescan for the device, but it is connected to Intiface.

I've discovered a temporary workaround for this issue. Open two instances of Tease AI Awakening. In one instance, refrain from loading the session. Instead, navigate to the settings and activate the listening mode. Keep this window open. In the second instance of Tease AI Awakening, you can proceed to play the session as usual.

By the way, I have to say, Tease AI Awakening 3.5 is really impressive! :-) Another question: is there a way to resize the chat window in both windowed and fullscreen modes? It would be a great addition for customization, especially when the text is too small and I want to enlarge it, but it doesn't fit the container then.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Alistunut wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:44 am Maybe the holder's apikey should just be stored so that it is not easily seen anywhere.
In the end I guess it doesn't matter, if you enter it, you have it anyway.
On the other hand, hiding doesn't hurt also, ... noted on the ToDo-list, but don't expect anything anytime soon (see below, pause on development).
Thx for the input! :-)

kong wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:51 am Do you think adjusting the code is necessary for this, or is there a setting within Tease AI Awakening that could do the trick?
Hi!
I don't wanna sound like a smart-ass, but in this case terms are important, ... 'adjusting the code', ... when we talk about 'code', that's what I do in C#, coding -> programming the application Tai Awakening, ... while 'to script' or 'scripting', or 'adjusting the script(s)', that's editing those text-files (scripts) which are read and interpretated by Awakening.
(Sorry for this excursion).

So, if you talk about scripts, yes, they have to be adjusted.
From the release notes:
- New command to control remote- / Buttplug.IO- driven toys:
@BioVibToyListen(X,Y)
X -> That is the toy, works the same like with @BioToyStart( -commands, could be i.e.: 'CockRing1'
Y -> That is to what the toy should listen to, can be 'Audio' or 'Speakers'
---> Without telling Awakening that it should listen, it won't.

but despite audio playing in the test run or in the game, no output were detected. I think the save button in that menu does not work, because everytime I go into that menu, I have to rescan for the device, but it is connected to Intiface.
Yes, when you re-enter the settings, the already connected toys are not listed, ... I'll take a look at that (one far day -> it's not perfect but it works, so I don't see a reason to hurry on that).

The save button is part of the 'Selected Device' group box, it saves that stuff, not the at-the-moment-connected-toys.

I've discovered a temporary workaround for this issue. Open two instances of Tease AI Awakening. In one instance, refrain from loading the session. Instead, navigate to the settings and activate the listening mode. Keep this window open. In the second instance of Tease AI Awakening, you can proceed to play the session as usual.
*cough* :-P ;-) ... from the release notes:
And yes, this could be 'misused' to have at least one toy being controlled by any sound your PC can produce, for that you'd have to keep the settings window open.
---> You should give the release notes a try! ;-)
But don't get me wrong, it's amazing to see people working with Awakening, coming up with ideas of it's usage and so on, ... in a way your workaround shows that you have spend some thoughts about it!
By the way, I have to say, Tease AI Awakening 3.5 is really impressive! :-)
Thx, much appreciated! :wave:

Another question: is there a way to resize the chat window in both windowed and fullscreen modes? It would be a great addition for customization, especially when the text is too small and I want to enlarge it, but it doesn't fit the container then.
No. In the preview release version you can move (fullscreen only -> F8 and F9), but not resize it.
GUI customization is on the to-do-list, but far down.
And I guess that I won't work on a resize in windowed mode, ... that would be too much work, it's different in fullscreen, that is the better mode anyway, it would be less work also.

'Pause on development'
So, as a remark, I'm aiming for a pause, ... before that I will finish up what I have started in the preview release, then one bug about censor-bars has to be fixed, I will look into the video-problem reported by FrozenWolf, and I'll take another look at the long-protocol thing ... but then that will it be for a while (new pc, new GPU next month, so I'm going to be off for some good gaming then *yay*! ... not to forget about the upcoming spring, sun and all of that! :w00t: 8-) )

Best greetings,
Markus
codehorror
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by codehorror »

Hi, long time reader first time caller. Yeah I know first post as a request is a huge faux pas but here I am.

1) I'd love a built-in tagging app.

2) I'd really love a built-in tagging app that could be hooked into modules. There's a lot of things modules I'd like to write that could hook into something like that, like tagging images as a chore or a game for rewards, or trying to tag and "multitask".

3) Some way to easily flag the currently displayed Domme image as mistagged could very useful. In my dreams a flagged image would be forbidden from being called for tag calls but could be called explicitly. I would then be able to write modules where the Domme calls up a flagged Domme image and says something immersive like "What do you like in this picture?"

The software is great and so are you and I hope the spring gaming goes well!
subm13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subm13 »

Hey guys, just a general question for everyone here. I’m playing the new patch, and I’m using the chastity function. Working really great so far, but I’m wondering if any of you guys had any scripts you’ve made that I can use in addition to the ones already in it so that I can get more out of the sessions where my domme doesn’t unlock me. Thanks in advance!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

codehorror wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:45 pm Hi, long time reader first time caller. Yeah I know first post as a request is a huge faux pas but here I am.

1) I'd love a built-in tagging app.

2) I'd really love a built-in tagging app that could be hooked into modules. There's a lot of things modules I'd like to write that could hook into something like that, like tagging images as a chore or a game for rewards, or trying to tag and "multitask".

3) Some way to easily flag the currently displayed Domme image as mistagged could very useful. In my dreams a flagged image would be forbidden from being called for tag calls but could be called explicitly. I would then be able to write modules where the Domme calls up a flagged Domme image and says something immersive like "What do you like in this picture?"
Hi!

1)
Still on the ToDo-List, still far below, ... I simply have a lot of other ideas which are tempting me much more, ... such a tagging app feels like a job which has to be done, and even if it might sound a bit selfish, it's a job of which I don't have anything from (my own images are tagged years ago, and the few newer ones get tagged sometimes manually or with the original Tai), ... also there is this tool 'NudeNet - Automatic Tagging software for TeaseAI' which could help (didn't tested it yet).
So, I really don't see it important right now, but for a Awakening final-version it's a must-have for sure.

2)
Maybe I lack of fantasy, but honestly I don't see how this could be an enrichment for a session.
Also the question comes to my mind:
What if a user don't have any images to tag, if he has everything tagged already?
And it wouldn't (IMHO) fit into a session, it would break the immersion and feel misplaced (to me), ... as for the chore idea, that would be better be done as a simple 'homework' for the user to be done between session (again: IMHO).

3)
Well, maybe a matter of the 'personality' of a 'personality', mine will be confident enough to say something like:
'These are my boobs, and they are fucking amazing!' ... she wouldn't ask what the user like on her, SHE tells the user what the user HAS to like (and what not). ;-)
Anyway, also this would feel too technical/immersion-breaking IMHO.

The quality-of-life feature to 'note' a mistagged picture:
I would recommend to keep a screenshot tool always open when playing (that's what I do myself, always), that way you can 'note' a mistagged image, typos, something not-so-good-phrased, videos (to maybe move it to another category) and so on.
---> Maybe I could implement a screenshot function or just put a very simple seperated screenshot tool together if that's really needed.

Nothing is written in stone, I am open for arguments/examples that would convince me, but for now I don't see point 2) and 3) to be implemented.

The software is great and so are you and I hope the spring gaming goes well!
Thanks, it's always great to hear people enjoy my work, ... as for the gaming, ... oh well, just that much: Amazon send me an graphic-card-box without a graphic-card inside -> scammed, ... now I'm waiting where this goes to. :-(

subm13 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:55 pm Hey guys, just a general question for everyone here. I’m playing the new patch, and I’m using the chastity function. Working really great so far, but I’m wondering if any of you guys had any scripts you’ve made that I can use in addition to the ones already in it so that I can get more out of the sessions where my domme doesn’t unlock me. Thanks in advance!
I don't have any, if you didn't came to this idea already, you might collect them together from the personalities floating around in this forum?!

Best greetings,
Markus