[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.72 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 20.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.32 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 05.09.

Post by markus »

Update!

I'll post the changelog of the before-released version in here as well since it's just a few days ago, and there are maybe the more interesting things in it (at least for the majority?!).

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.32 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

- Fix for freezes when switching between videos with @StopVideo in between

- @PlayEStimAudioLoop[X] -> See @PlayEStimAudio[X] -> Same syntax as @PlayAudio[X]

- New Filter:
@EStimAudioIsPlaying
@EStimAudioIsNotPlaying
---> Hint:
Script lines are evaluated in the moment the line before is printed in the chat, that means even if the audio is not playing anymore,
but if it was playing in the moment the line was evaluated, the @EStimAudioIsPlaying would be valid.
You can get a feeling for this behaviour if you watch a running script with CTRL + F11, i.e.:

play @PlayEStimAudio[tease\cStroke.mp3]
@EStimAudioIsPlaying EStim Audio Is Playing 2
@EStimAudioIsPlaying EStim Audio Is Playing 3

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.31 - Change Log

- Fix for freezes when switching between videos

- New System Keywords:
#ImagePath -> Returns the filepath of the currently displayed image
#VideoPath -> Returns the filepath of the currently displayed video

- New Filter for taunts:
@PaceNotFastest
@PaceNotSlowest
---> Meant to be used in multiline taunts if you want to change the speed not in the first line.
I.e.:
@PaceNotFastest Right now, I control your #Cock
But the truth is, all women have this power over you, #PetName @ShowTaggedImage @TagSoloF @StrokeFastest

Handling of dragged and dropped videos:
#DroppedCount
#FirstDropped
#Dropped(X) -> Gives the path of the video with index of X, i.e.: #Dropped(3) returns the path of the 3rd video in the list.
Important:
If your are used to work with lists in other (programming-) languages, you might be used to the first entry in a list has the index 0, ...
here the first entry has the index 1.

EStim:
@EStimAudioVolume(X)
@EStimMetroVolume(X)
@EStimMetroEmphasisVolume(X)
X -> Volume between 0 and 200

- Removed the limit of 100% for @Censorbar1On( und @ImageBar1On( since it isn't perfectly accurate, if you want to cover the whole visible screen, use 101%

- Added support for Linear- (Stroke-) Toys (i.e.: 'The Handy') in the Buttplug.IO controller:

@BioToyLinearStart( X , Y )
X -> That is the Usage in combination with the Intestity -> that works the same as with the other toy-commands
Y -> The speed for one complete stroke in milliseconds -> One stroke means the movement up AND down.
---> Use the value 0 to stop the toy

I.e.:
@BioToyLinearStart( Onahole1 , 1000 )
---> So the '1000' are 1000 milliseconds which is 1 second, that means that the toy moves up AND down within 1 second.

- Small fix on the Buttplug.IO controller

- @VarNotExists(X) -> simply the opposite of @VarExists(X)

- @SkipExchangeWords -> If you have a picture-set marked with the textfile 'tai2dommesAtOnce.txt' and if you have the 'Exchange Words' option activated,
then with this command you can suppress the 'Exchange Words'- functionality in this specific line which contains '@SkipExchangeWords'

- Small fix for the combination of '@ContinueVideo' and Censor bars

- Small fix for the combination of '@CustomMode(' and filters

- Fixed the lower limit of the metronome speed, now you can go down till 5 BPM

Download:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

Best greetings,
Markus
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.32 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 05.09.

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Hi Markus

thanks for you reply in the other thread about handy support. i will look into awakening ansthe support you've added to see if i can get something working.
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

Awesome , thanks for the video fixes and extra commands.

From a quick run of the various test I had, it is looking much more promising.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi everyone!

Just a little 'for your info', ...

In such a large project, sometimes it happens that a fix of one problem leads to another problem.
And sometimes it happens that what felt as an improvement also leads to another problem.

So, since the video fixes working quite well, they can lead to a problem with the @JumpVideo command, ... sometimes they don't do the jump (reproducible :-) )!

The other problem is about setting up new Buttplug.IO toys.
If you have setted up your toys before, no problem, ... but if you want to set up a new toy, ... well, ... problem.

I don't wanna bore you with the technical details, ... just wanna let you know that these problem are there, that I am aware of them, that I am quite positive to solve them soon, that I am at it and that a fix of that will be there as soon as possible.

Sorry guys, ... mea culpa.

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Update!

I hope now everything is as it should be, let me know if there are any problems.

Still the latest Changelogs here:

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.33 - Change Log

- Fixed the @JumpVideo problem which has arose through the former video fixes

- Fixed the problem with selecting a remote toy in the list where they are displayed

- Small fix for @PlayCHC, in rare situations there wasn't another beatmeter started.

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.32 - Change Log

- Fix for freezes when switching between videos with @StopVideo in between

- @PlayEStimAudioLoop[X] -> See @PlayEStimAudio[X] -> Same syntax as @PlayAudio[X]

- New Filter:
@EStimAudioIsPlaying
@EStimAudioIsNotPlaying
---> Hint:
Script lines are evaluated in the moment the line before is printed in the chat, that means even if the audio is not playing anymore,
but if it was playing in the moment the line was evaluated, the @EStimAudioIsPlaying would be valid.
You can get a feeling for this behaviour if you watch a running script with CTRL + F11, i.e.:

play @PlayEStimAudio[tease\cStroke.mp3]
@EStimAudioIsPlaying EStim Audio Is Playing 2
@EStimAudioIsPlaying EStim Audio Is Playing 3

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.31 - Change Log

- Fix for freezes when switching between videos

- New System Keywords:
#ImagePath -> Returns the filepath of the currently displayed image
#VideoPath -> Returns the filepath of the currently displayed video

- New Filter for taunts:
@PaceNotFastest
@PaceNotSlowest
---> Meant to be used in multiline taunts if you want to change the speed not in the first line.
I.e.:
@PaceNotFastest Right now, I control your #Cock
But the truth is, all women have this power over you, #PetName @ShowTaggedImage @TagSoloF @StrokeFastest

Handling of dragged and dropped videos:
#DroppedCount
#FirstDropped
#Dropped(X) -> Gives the path of the video with index of X, i.e.: #Dropped(3) returns the path of the 3rd video in the list.
Important:
If your are used to work with lists in other (programming-) languages, you might be used to the first entry in a list has the index 0, ...
here the first entry has the index 1.

EStim:
@EStimAudioVolume(X)
@EStimMetroVolume(X)
@EStimMetroEmphasisVolume(X)
X -> Volume between 0 and 200

- Removed the limit of 100% for @Censorbar1On( und @ImageBar1On( since it isn't perfectly accurate, if you want to cover the whole visible screen, use 101%

- Added support for Linear- (Stroke-) Toys (i.e.: 'The Handy') in the Buttplug.IO controller:

@BioToyLinearStart( X , Y )
X -> That is the Usage in combination with the Intestity -> that works the same as with the other toy-commands
Y -> The speed for one complete stroke in milliseconds -> One stroke means the movement up AND down.
---> Use the value 0 to stop the toy

I.e.:
@BioToyLinearStart( Onahole1 , 1000 )
---> So the '1000' are 1000 milliseconds which is 1 second, that means that the toy moves up AND down within 1 second.

- Small fix on the Buttplug.IO controller

- @VarNotExists(X) -> simply the opposite of @VarExists(X)

- @SkipExchangeWords -> If you have a picture-set marked with the textfile 'tai2dommesAtOnce.txt' and if you have the 'Exchange Words' option activated,
then with this command you can suppress the 'Exchange Words'- functionality in this specific line which contains '@SkipExchangeWords'

- Small fix for the combination of '@ContinueVideo' and Censor bars

- Small fix for the combination of '@CustomMode(' and filters

- Fixed the lower limit of the metronome speed, now you can go down till 5 BPM

Download:

Best greetings,
Markus
lr_x3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.33 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 11.09.

Post by lr_x3 »

I'd like to thank you for all the hard work you put in supporting remote toys via buttplug.io

If I understand it correctly there are new script commands for controlling toys via buttplug.io -
so existing scripts (personalities) must be adapted to support such toys - for example The Handy.

Are there any scripts / personalities using remote toys available to download?
(I couldn't find any while searching the forum).

I was also hoping for an "easier/basic" support for remote toys via buttplug.io in such a way
that the remote toy would work in sync with the metronome sound.
(I don't know the script language used so I'm just assuming that playing a metronome sound is done
with a specific script command - and that command could also trigger the remote toy).
This way remote toys would automatically work with some teases (which are using a metronome)
Or am I to naive :innocent:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.33 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 11.09.

Post by markus »

lr_x3 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:46 am I'd like to thank you for all the hard work you put in supporting remote toys via buttplug.io
Much appreciated, thanks! :-)
But when it comes to the implementation of Buttplug.IO we shouldn't forget about the user 'LostInTheFog3131', it was his idea to start with, plus he provided me the technical base (API), without him there wouldn't be such a feature.

If I understand it correctly there are new script commands for controlling toys via buttplug.io -
so existing scripts (personalities) must be adapted to support such toys - for example The Handy.
Correct.

Are there any scripts / personalities using remote toys available to download?
(I couldn't find any while searching the forum).
No, not yet.

Rumors are that some stuff might come, but of course I don't wanna speak for others, ... anyway I don't think that it will be soon.

I can be more specific when it comes to my new personality I am working on, the taunt-cycle will sometimes make use of some toys, and in case the domme want to make you ruin an orgasm some toys will be used as well.
Both is working already, but all that stuff isn't finished, ... there would be still some 'setup' script needed where some questions are asked, things like what if toy X is there but not toy Y and so on.
And don't hold your breath just yet, my new personality will definitely not be finished this year, a lot of stuff is already done, but a lot more is still to do.

I was also hoping for an "easier/basic" support for remote toys via buttplug.io in such a way
that the remote toy would work in sync with the metronome sound.
(I don't know the script language used so I'm just assuming that playing a metronome sound is done
with a specific script command - and that command could also trigger the remote toy).
This way remote toys would automatically work with some teases (which are using a metronome)
Or am I to naive :innocent:
This isn't naive, I already thought of something like that on my own, ... the thing is, ... it's a bit tricky.
New settings in the settings-menu would be needed, ... some cases must be covered (like if the metronome starts, you might or might not be 'connected' to 'The Handy' -> A massage could be needed).
Or if other toys than 'The Handy' are used, something which only vibrates, ... should it shortly (for how long? at which intensity?) vibrate on every metronome tick, going from slow to fast and slow again between each metronome tick, ... stuff like that.
So yeah, I think about something like that, ... but it will take some time, ... there are so many different toys which someone could use, different usages.

I don't know when I'll find the time for this, but it's quite on top of the to-do-list.

Until then you might start to script something on your own.

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

Unfortunately it appears that there are still some video-related crashes in 0.3.33

A slight variation of the previous test , with the @StopVideo moved causes similar crashes to before :

Code: Select all

(loop)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @StopVideo
@NullResponse @PlayVideoNoWait(All) @JumpVideo(#Random(10,60))
@NullResponse @Wait(1) 
@NullResponse @Goto(loop)
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

I've had another odd video issue a couple of times, that I have yet to be able to reproduce in a simple test case.

Essentially whenever it was supposed to play a random video it just played the same video again, despite there being plenty of other options.

The code used to play the video was the following :

@NullResponse #RAR_PlaySHVideo
With #RAR_PlaySHVideo.txt containing the following :

@PlayVideoNoWait(lesbian) @JumpVideo(#Random(5,50))
@PlayVideoNoWait(FEMDOM) @JumpVideo(#Random(5,50))
@PlayVideoNoWait(FEMSUB) @JumpVideo(#Random(5,50))
@PlayVideoNoWait(Softcore) @JumpVideo(#Random(5,50))
@PlayVideoNoWait(CH) @JumpVideo(#Random(5,80))
The session ultimately crashed at the end both times when the video was finally stopped.

I used the debug option to write out the protocol log partway through on the second occurrence , and noticed that it didn't contain any lines indicating which videos were being played. Ie , there weren't any lines like this :

Sun, 17.09.2023 - 10:53:28:7734
mediaPath: D:\XXX\CH\Cock Hero Passion 3.mp4
Unfortunately I only had the protocal log from the middle , so I don't know whether it reported a mediaPath on the very first call.
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

I have managed to get a bit more information about the non-random random video bug that I've been seeing.

I managed to get the protocol log from the beginning of the session, and one thing I noticed were some unusual entries after the only succesful mediaPath line :

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sun, 17.09.2023 - 18:16:44:6136
MediaAnzeigen()
VlcControl.Position: 0
There were a dozen or so such entries in a row with differing values for VlcControl.Position.

I don't think I've seen that MediaAnzeigen() line appear on any of the other ProtocolLog files when things have been working correctly.

I also have managed to get a somewhat reproducible case , but not quite as clean as the previous tests.

Doing the following seems to cause the bug for me.
1) Start a session of Masturbatrix and wait until the 'Greetings' message where you are supposed to say hello.
2) Hit pause while it is still waiting
3) Run the script below
4) Hit unpause.

(Start)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @PlayVideoNoWait(All) @JumpVideo(#Random(10,60))
@NullResponse @Wait(2)
@NullResponse @Goto(Start)
For me this results in the same video playing over and over again , instead of it picking random videos.
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

Here is a much simpler test case for getting the non-random video playback bug. This doesn't depend on the personality , and doesn't need to be started mid-session for it to work:

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @HideChatMessage @AddContact2
@NullResponse @HideChatMessage @RemoveDomme

(Start)
@NullResponse @PlayVideoNoWait(All) @JumpVideo(10)
@NullResponse @Wait(1)
@NullResponse @Goto(Start)
Some other random notes/thoughts -
I had been thinking that this issue was added in the latest lot of updates , but going back to a previous version it looks like it was also present back in 0.3.17.
However I think I wasn't encountering the issue before as a result of having a @StopVideo just before playing a new video. I think I later removed the @StopVideo since it appeared to be unecessary based on the other video tests, and removing it improved the transition between videos.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi and THX once more for the detailed reports and especially for the reproducible scripts, those are VERY helpful!

For videos played by a contact:
Should be fixed.

For the @StopVideo in the loop:
Noted on my To-Do-List, but I won't work on that soon, 2 reasons:
- Too busy with other stuff, and that problem could take much time to get rid off.
- I don't think that anyone would use such a loop in a script for real, it looks awful with the domme shown between the videos.
(But feel free to correct me / let me know if you'd really have a usage for such a loop other than testing).

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.37 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 19.09.

Post by markus »

Update!

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.37 - Change Log

- Fixed a problem when a Contact plays more than one video in a row

- Added the possibility to use variables in the filter @Month(X) and @Day(X), i.e.: @Month(#Var[MyVariableName])

Download:

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

markus wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:04 pm Hi and THX once more for the detailed reports and especially for the reproducible scripts, those are VERY helpful!

For videos played by a contact:
Should be fixed.

For the @StopVideo in the loop:
Noted on my To-Do-List, but I won't work on that soon, 2 reasons:
- Too busy with other stuff, and that problem could take much time to get rid off.
- I don't think that anyone would use such a loop in a script for real, it looks awful with the domme shown between the videos.
(But feel free to correct me / let me know if you'd really have a usage for such a loop other than testing).

Best greetings,
Markus
Awesome , thanks for the fix.

With regards to using such a loop , the answer is not really in practice , except as a work-around for the bug was just fixed. It was mainly found as a result of me still getting a crash when stopping videos from the contact's video bug , and I was trying to find a case that might be a cause for it.
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.37 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 19.09.

Post by Rar1197 »

Sorry , I appear to have found a new video related bug in 0.3.37.

In some cases when the contact types something while a video is playing , it can cause the contact to be brought to the foreground, and the video to be hidden.

This script causes the issue for me :

@NullResponse @PermaRapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @HideChatMessage @AddContact2
@NullResponse @HideChatMessage @RemoveDomme

Contact says something before video
@NullResponse @PlayVideoNoWait(All)
Video gets hidden when the contact says this

(Loop)
@NullResponse @Wait(10)
@NullResponse @Goto(Loop)
The video will be hidden by the message after the video is played.

From a quick test this worked okay in 0.3.33 , so I guess it is a side effect of the fixes for the other video playing bug.