[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.63 - Last Update: 27.11.2022

Post by markus »

paswis wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:27 pm Can you tell me as a complete noob what was added now that makes it different from the "basic" Fury etc. personalities? Like, especially content. Is there new content? I've tried TeaseAI and eternity ago and it got boring fast. :innocent: Your enthusiasm and the feedback from the community sound very good though, but I don't seem to understand what's exactly new.
Phew!
Well, I'll try, ... :-)
First you must understand the difference between the software (Tai Awakening, the original Tai or the Fury-Patch for the original Tai ---> don't get this wrong, we have the 'Fury-Patch', which is the software, and we have the Fury-personality) and then the personalities.

So, there are the 2 aspects, Software and Content (the personalities).

1. The Software, ... and I don't wanna self-praise, but from all the feedback I've got and from my own experiences, Awakening is more stable and has a better performance than the original Tai had, ... the original was 'stuttering', was slower, sometimes didn't response.
-> So if such technical problems was something which made you get bored, then Awakening might help to have a better experience.

2. Content
There are 3 'main' personalities, I don't know what you have tried an 'eternity ago', Fury is kinda the newest from the concept, it differers from the other 2 since it's more story-driven. (But you cannot play the Fury-personality with Awakening yet)

Then there are the other 2, MissBlue and HouseOfTease, both got updates, so they are maybe don't bore you that soon anymore?!

And then there is a fourth personality, that is AliceAwaked, it mostly contains the stuff from MissBlue and HouseOfTease, but it's has a different way of 'playing' that content, ... I really don't know to explain it better, ... basicly it has less 'blabla' and more action, more stroking, more edging, more pictures/videos will be shown in a session.

I hope that helped you a bit, other than that, ... just give it a try, ... it might be a matter of taste, but in my humble opinion is worth the try.

Best greetings,
Markus
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.63 - Last Update: 27.11.2022

Post by Spielers »

there is a little bug, while the beatmeter and a video is played, you open the settings and close the settings the video and the beatmeter are not starting to play again together.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:06 pm there is a little bug, while the beatmeter and a video is played, you open the settings and close the settings the video and the beatmeter are not starting to play again together.
Hi!

Yes, you'd have to hit the pause button to move on.
I wouldn't call that a bug, it's more an 'inconvenient' little thingy, thx anyway, noted down but with low-priority, will be fixed sooner or later (probably later ;-) ).

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.64 - Last Update: 04.12.2022

Post by markus »

Update!

Download latest version:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.2.64 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------
- On some rare occasions TempFlags weren't deleted by using @DeleteFlag(X) -> Fixed
- Cosmetic correction: The Script-Edit-And-View-Window (CTRL+F11) sometime became too big -> Fixed
----------------------------------------------------------------

Best greetings,
Markus
Last edited by markus on Mon May 22, 2023 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.64 - Latest Update: 04.12.2022

Post by JBK »

I'm still following this thread, quietly awaiting the implementation of E-stim :)
If you manage to implement this in a good way, you'll have the only tease engine with E-stim capability on the planet (as far as I know, and I've looked around).

Keep up the motivation!
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.64 - Latest Update: 04.12.2022

Post by Spielers »

I have a little wish, when i connect my pc with bluetooth Earphones the sound disappear by fast beats. To hear something i must play some music and mute the music on the pc and then i have a static connection and hear the beats. So it will be great if the future version start a muted soundplayer in the background by programstart to keep the bluetooth connection stable.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

JBK wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:41 am quietly awaiting the implementation of E-stim :)
I remember the announcement thread well, not on the very top of my to-do-list, ... but also not forgotten. :-)

Spielers wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:02 pm I have a little wish, when i connect my pc with bluetooth Earphones the sound disappear by fast beats. To hear something i must play some music and mute the music on the pc and then i have a static connection and hear the beats. So it will be great if the future version start a muted soundplayer in the background by programstart to keep the bluetooth connection stable.
I don't have such bluetooth earphones to test that with, but in theory it sounds doable without too much work.
Noted, ... but please have some patience, the next weeks might be busy ones for me without much time to work on this (ya know, real life and such), but I will see what I can do.

Best greetings,
Markus
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

If i click refresh on the url setting, it doesn't delete the old list and so i have to list and after clicking a third time i have 3 lists....
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:40 pm If i click refresh on the url setting, it doesn't delete the old list and so i have to list and after clicking a third time i have 3 lists....
Ouuups. :whistle:

You are right, that one will be fixed for sure in the next update, thanks for reporting! :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

where can i find a list of the commands and Systemvariables with description, which are implemented in TAIA
and a guid: When the program calls which script.
I belive the best way would be a guid in the program, so with every new version the guid will be up to date
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:06 am where can i find a list of the commands with description, which are implemented in TAIA
The guide in the original Tai has the most commands.
Then you'd have to look up the release notes of the unofficial patch for some additions I've made, most of these additions are in Awakening as well.
And for what is completely new, you'd have to look up the Release notes of Awakening.

Sorry that there is not a complete guide of all commands (yet), of course (like so many other things) on the to-do-list.
and a guid: When the program calls which script.
I belive the best way would be a guid in the program, so with every new version the guid will be up to date
Sorry, I don't really understand this part of your question, ... do you mean maybe 'guide'?
But also then, such a guide would have to be updated as well with every new version manually, ... such a guide will be A LOT OF WORK.

Best greetings,
Markus
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

markus wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:06 pm .. on the to-do-list.
thanks
markus wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:06 pm Sorry, I don't really understand this part of your question, ... do you mean maybe 'guide'?
Oh no I mean a basic guide of when the program call a stroke scipt and when a link script and when a modul script.
More about the achitecture of tease ai

I'm sure the is somewhere a guide but for me Tease AI has to much explaining sides and nobody know which side is up to date.
A Central (only one) Guide/Wiki/Handbook call it as you like, will help to understand Teae AI. And help new Tease writers.
markus wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:06 pm
But also then, such a guide would have to be updated as well with every new version manually, ... such a guide will be A LOT OF WORK.
Instead of writing it into the release notes you can simple write it in the guide/handbook it is the same work
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:15 pm Oh no I mean a basic guide of when the program call a stroke scipt and when a link script and when a modul script.
More about the achitecture of tease ai
Mhhh, like a manual?
Sounds like a good idea, but sounds like a lot of work.

About when which script is called, the cycle is basicly like this:

Start-Script
-> Stoke Taunts -> Modul -> Link-File
---> And then again: -> Stoke Taunts -> Modul -> Link-File
Until the time is over then the end-file is called.

But there are ways to 'break out' of this cycle, i.e. you could use in a link file the command @RandomModule to skip the taunt cycle.

If you are interested in learning some more about how it works, I'd like to give a general hint:
As it seems you have a working installation, ... just copy and paste the whole folder your Awakening is installed in and rename it to something like 'test-install'.
There you could simplify the personality, like edit the start script, put just a few lines in it like:

This is the start script.
#StartStroking @StartStroking
@End

Edit the stroke taunts, so you have in StrokeTaunts_1.txt just one line, in StrokeTaunts_2.txt 2 lines etc.

Delete every module and just have one textfile there in the module folder, like the start script.
... Same for the links.

Now you have a basic construct you can test around with to get a better feeling of how things work, you can test out situations by just using one command you are interested in, create situations to test them through and so on.

(I have such a test-installation for myself and use it a lot to test things, that's why I recommend it, it's quite helpful for me personally).

Best greetings,
Markus
ismara
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ismara »

I honestly think the lack of coherent documentation for Tease AI is by far the biggest obstacle with getting authors to actually develop content for it. People already immersed in using this program might have forgotten how incredibly obtuse it is and having any idea where to start is a matter of sifting through various forum threads, an unstructured A-Z command reference tucked away in the menu of the original program, and the structure of existing personalities.

This is what I have come up with so far for a basic overview of the core system loop and I make no guarantees as to its accuracy. Anyone is welcome to expand and/or correct it as the basis for a real manual if helpful.

# System loop

Start > (Taunt > Module > Link) > End

When the user is in the Chastity state, Tease AI will only run Start, Module, Link and End scripts that end with "_CHASTITY". For example, ChastityStart_CHASTITY.txt

## Start

Randomly runs a script in Stroke/Start
Transitions to taunts with @StartStroking

## Taunts

### Standard taunt selection
Taunts are randomly drawn from one of these files:
StrokeTaunts_1.txt
StrokeTaunts_2.txt
StrokeTaunts_3.txt
It seems in the case of _2 and _3, taunts are grouped as lines of 2 and 3.

### Taunt selection with glitter contact added:
GlitterTaunts_1.txt instead of StrokeTaunts_1.txt
GlitterTaunts_2.txt instead of StrokeTaunts_2.txt
GlitterTaunts_3.txt instead of StrokeTaunts_3.txt
GroupEdge.txt instead of Edge.txt
GroupHoldTheEdge.txt instead of HoldTheEdge.txt

### Taunt selection with chastity device on:
ChastityTaunts_1.txt
ChastityTaunts_2.txt
ChastityTaunts_3.txt

### Ending
User reports edge => Transitions to a module with _EDGING suffix
Time runs out => Transitions to a random non-edging module

## Module

Randomly selects a file in the Modules folder.
If user reports an edge during taunts, it randomly chooses one that ends in _EDGING.txt
(New for Awakening) You can put a script ending with '_HUB.txt' in that folder which would be selected in the situation it would normaly would choose a random module.

## Link

Randomly selects a file in Stroke/Link
Loops back to Taunts at the end with @StartStroking

## End
End/end.txt (haven't tested if this specific file or randomly selected in directory)
@DecideOrgasm will Goto one of (Orgasm Allow), (Orgasm Deny) or (Orgasm Ruin)
@Edge after that will result in the corresponding of these vocabularies being used
#StopStrokingEdge
#RuinYourOrgasm
#CumForMe

As mentioned, the other key resources I've found are Tools > Command Guide in the Tease AI program menu, and 1885's scripting guides linked in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19692
Otherwise it's a matter of looking through one of the existing personalities.

Good luck :)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

ismara wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:39 am I honestly think the lack of coherent documentation for Tease AI is by far the biggest obstacle with getting authors to actually develop content for it.
Hi!

I absolutely agree on this statement, maybe the community (i.e. you with your post, or others) can help out on this, since the further development of Awakening (and besides that of the Alice-Project as well) simply eats up all of my free time, so there is no time left on my side to write such a manual.

Just a few remarks on your post:
### Standard taunt selection
Taunts are randomly drawn from one of these files:
StrokeTaunts_1.txt
StrokeTaunts_2.txt
StrokeTaunts_3.txt
It seems in the case of _2 and _3, taunts are grouped as lines of 2 and 3.
You use the term 'it seems' ... I can confirm that they are grouped like you've described it.
I didn't have tested that in the original Tai, but in Awakening it's possible to have empty lines in the taunt files, simply to make it better readable, I have added these empty lines in the taunt files of the Alice-Project (not uploaded yet, but will be in the next update, whenever that will be), ... so it looks like this:

Code: Select all

You'd love to get some of this action, wouldn't you? @ShowBlogImage
Instead you're sitting here, #JerkingOff 
And that's exactly where you belong #Smile

The more you stroke for me the more you're going to realize
I'm not just capable of making you suffer like you never have before
I'm planning on it #EmoteRandom

I can't decide which one I like more
This one @NewBlogImage
Or <i>this</i> one @NewBlogImage

---> Again, technically it makes no difference, but having empty lines in there makes it much better readable/editable.

### Taunt selection with glitter contact added:
GlitterTaunts_1.txt instead of StrokeTaunts_1.txt
GlitterTaunts_2.txt instead of StrokeTaunts_2.txt
GlitterTaunts_3.txt instead of StrokeTaunts_3.txt
This reads a bit like 'when a contact is there, taunts will ALWAYS be drawn from the GlitterTaunts_ files'.
Just to clarify, the taunts, when a contact is present will be drawn from a StrokeTaunts_ file OR from a GlitterTaunts_ file (selected randomly).

## End
End/end.txt (haven't tested if this specific file or randomly selected in directory)
End files will be randomly selected, same like 'choose a script-system' as for modules or links.

Thx for your effort, keep it up! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus