[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.72 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 20.04.

Post by markus »

FrozenWolf wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:47 pm This might be related to the Orientation tag
[...]
Thanks, this led to a new point in my To-Do-List called 'Nice-To-Have'. :smile:

@ TanyaHumble:
While we are at it, ... could you please send me that picture which was flipped to the side, that one from the screenshot, so I have something to test with?!

FrozenWolf wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:57 pm Hi markus,

This is great, I tried a session last night with 0.3.70 (I didn't notice 0.3.72 until this morning!), and the session worked very nicely indeed under Linux/Wine using a newer Wine version (9.0.2) and that seems to handle the video playback significantly better.
markus wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:15 am --> Variations: Use Old Approach (I.e.: For Linux/Wine)
The 'old approach' is what it was till v0.3.50.
The 'new approach' keeps the video-thread alive which has pros and cons, so this is optional if for whatever reasons you get problems with the new approach.
I ran some video tests with this tick-box unchecked (i.e. using the 'new approach') and was able to run over a hundred video playbacks in sequence without any problems at all. Thank you very much for including the option, it might still be useful at some point.

-FW

I just love good news! 8-)
Thx for the report-back/feedback!
Of course I'll keep that old-approch option in further updates, it doesn't hurt to have it anyway.

TanyaHumble wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:22 am Pressing pause when video is playing and then resuming makes the picture freeze, I can hear the audio continue ( this was during a Mastrubatrix session so don't know if it is the script or the program, the video was a MKV.
I really spend a lot of time to get the video playback straight.
And I didn't had any problems with the latest versions at all (and I test them longer since testing start always a while before release).
So, no idea, ... you could present me a test-scenario in which I could reproduce you problem or I stumble about a problem on my own, if none of the both happens then there is nothing I could do.
You could test if the problem happens always with the same video or always with the same script.

It just sounds strange, I mean, if a video freeze then the audio should freeze as well (maybe the audio runs a few seconds more than the video).

After you are finished with a session you can't press start again and have to restart TAIA.
Yes, that's how it works, to change that would cost me a lot of time and work, while having it as it is just cost you around 3 mouse-clicks.

When asked a question with a timer, any input in the text bar pauses the timer.
That is a feature which does make sense in most cases (to pause the whole thing while you type), but you are correct, that it pause in this specific situation (while a timer is running) is at least questionable.
Noted down, but don't expect any change on that anytime soon.

Best greetings, :wave:
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.72 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 20.04.

Post by Rar1197 »

In the latest version (0.3.72) there appears to be an issue with text being printed extremely fast if it has @NullLine , either directly or through a vocab file.

Eg

Code: Select all

(Loop)
Some #NullLineVocab
Text #NullLineVocab
And some more text #NullLineVocab
And some more more text #NullLineVocab
@NullResponse @Wait(1) @Goto(Loop)
Where #NullLineVocab.txt contains :

@NullLine
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.

Post by markus »

Scripters! :rolleyes:
It was called '@NullLINE' for a reason. ;-) :-P

Get him into the pillory, 20 hits with the whip! :whip:
(Oh wait, ... he might like that). :lol:

Rar1197 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:56 pm

(Loop)
Some #NullLineVocab
Text #NullLineVocab
And some more text #NullLineVocab
And some more more text #NullLineVocab
@NullResponse @Wait(1) @Goto(Loop)
Where #NullLineVocab.txt contains :

@NullLine
Thanks, such examples are very helpful and much better than thousand words of error description! :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.

Post by markus »

Update!

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.75 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

@NullLine -> Fixed rapid typing speed

New command:
----------------
@JumpVideoPosition(X) -> X -> Value in Seconds

Download as always:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

markus wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:16 pm Update!

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.75 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

@NullLine -> Fixed rapid typing speed
Thanks!
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

markus wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:29 am
FrozenWolf wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:47 pm This might be related to the Orientation tag
[...]
Thanks, this led to a new point in my To-Do-List called 'Nice-To-Have'. :smile:

@ TanyaHumble:
While we are at it, ... could you please send me that picture which was flipped to the side, that one from the screenshot, so I have something to test with?!
If it's any help, you should be able to right-click on any JPG file in Windows and select 'rotate-right' or 'rotate-left'. This just tweaks the EXIF data without modifying the image data.
Advanced_Arrival1530
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Advanced_Arrival1530 »

Does anyone know of an option to show local images in random order, just like the original TeaseAI? If this function doesn't exist, it should exist, it would be very good :)