Investigation in Lust City (v0.3)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Investigation in Lust City (v0.3)

Post by Darigaaz »

v0.3 has just been released (v0.2 will likely be removed later)

It is in the continuation of Investigation at Lust House with some recurring girls and the same type of tease: a story-based tease where you have to find your way through the different locations.

It is incomplete so don't play it if you dislike being frustrated :lol:

I would like to apologize for the long delay. I somehow lost interest in this tease because I was lacking new ideas to make original encounters rather than just "stroke or edge because I tell you to do so". I hope you will like what I came with, and I hope I will find motivation and inspiration :)

Differences with v0.2:
- The hotel is now implemented
- One secret place is available but I gonna add a bit more content to it in the next version
Spoiler: show
- With this release, you can find up to 3 drugged girls, 3 clues, and 3 allies
I am interested to know if the clues are clear enough for you to progress through the story and find which drugged girl is the one to save.

Link to the tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=54790
Link to my Patreon (that I need to fill if I want to convince you :blush: ): https://www.patreon.com/user?u=64997009
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Investigation in Lust City (v0.3)

Post by kerkersklave »

Still an amazing tease.
The sorority house part has an issue though, it tries to go to 045---Edges-4-Bunker---CatieMinx-Test which does not exist. That is also probably blocking some progress for me.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Sorry, I fixed it
It is blocking progress only to a place not developed yet
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

I think I have played through more or less everything now. I really love your teases, the combination of adventure games and teasing is just my favorite kind of tease. Don't worry too much about the teasing instructions getting repetitive. As long as the story and the interactions remain exciting, that is not really an issue. For me, there could be even more different stroking patterns (you are doing a great job there already) and more prolonged edging, most edge holding is very short. It is also always exciting for me, if edging/stroking depends on some interaction, a game, a riddle, a challenge. And if there is a challenge, it can be fun, if I'm setup to fail or can only win with some information that has to be discovered. I think there is still a lot of potential in this area. Fapnip published a tetris based tease recently as a tech demo. Would also be fun to ad a minigame like that. Maybe a game machine in the bar? Not sure it fits with the story, just to give you ideas.
With respect to the clues: I can recognize the names of the girls in the letter. So I assume I will eventually have to rescue the girl that is not mentioned in any of the clues.
Also I found all three girls and all three allies. I guess it is impossible to keep the girl you can rescue in the street as an ally though.
I like the idea of items that can be used, like the stroker/edger/milker/phone/katana. I do not need the strokers and edgers though, I can hold out without. And the milker can be used to help the girl with the car and to buy more of these things. I think there is a lot more potential here to use items in interactions. As it is now, they do not impact the overall game. I guess, there is something planed for the phone and the katana that is still missing. The whole stroker/edger/milker thing however seems to be a quite complex mechanic, having the buttons available at all the right places etc. So it would feel a bit of a waste if that mechanic is not really needed for the game at all.

I've noticed some grammatical mistakes here and there, the one I can remember is "choosed". It should be "The formula you have chosen". Simple past would "You chose". "Choose" is an irregular verb. There are a few more cases like that, maybe I try to take more note when I play the next release. Personally, it does not matter much to me.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Thanks for the feedbacks !
>With respect to the clues: I can recognize the names of the girls in the letter. So I assume I will eventually have to rescue the girl that is not mentioned in any of the clues.

Exactly !

> Also I found all three girls and all three allies. I guess it is impossible to keep the girl you can rescue in the street as an ally though.

Allies will help you in the upcoming places. Drugged girls are barely able to do walk, so no you can't do anything with them.

> I like the idea of items that can be used, like the stroker/edger/milker/phone/katana. I do not need the strokers and edgers though, I can hold out without. And the milker can be used to help the girl with the car and to buy more of these things. I think there is a lot more potential here to use items in interactions. As it is now, they do not impact the overall game. I guess, there is something planed for the phone and the katana that is still missing. The whole stroker/edger/milker thing however seems to be a quite complex mechanic, having the buttons available at all the right places etc. So it would feel a bit of a waste if that mechanic is not really needed for the game at all.

For the phone, you should already know what is its use. Maybe you didn't remember Ardelia's talk?
The katana will definitely be useful :-)

Now regarding the stroker/edger/milker... They are here to make some tasks easier when needed. Maybe the current tasks are too easy for the moment. But for sure there gonna be some more intense ones in the continuation ;)

> I've noticed some grammatical mistakes here and there, the one I can remember is "choosed". It should be "The formula you have chosen". Simple past would "You chose". "Choose" is an irregular verb. There are a few more cases like that, maybe I try to take more note when I play the next release. Personally, it does not matter much to me.

I'll fix this one. I must have been tired when I made such a basic mistake...
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

> Allies will help you in the upcoming places. Drugged girls are barely able to do walk, so no you can't do anything with them.
The drugged girls were in the park, the bar and the hotel. But in the main street I could optionally free a handcuffed girl. And I noticed she is the third ally (the other ones being in the lab and the university). But if I free her from the cuffs, she attacks me in the park. Im not good with all the names, so I don't remember what she's called. I guess there are only three real allies currently?

> For the phone, you should already know what is its use.
I do remember. But there could always be more than one use :-D

> Now regarding the stroker/edger/milker... They are here to make some tasks easier when needed. Maybe the current tasks are too easy for the moment. But for sure there gonna be some more intense ones in the continuation ;)
I'm a very experienced stroker and edger. I guess it is useful to have these things, but I don't think a tease will bring me to my limits (which is not a criticism). Up to now, they are just the only items that can really be used in some way. And it would be fun to have some items, that actually need to be used to achieve something.
Your teases have strong vibes of classical point and click adventure games and I enjoy that aspect of those games.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

> The drugged girls were in the park, the bar and the hotel.
Right.

> But in the main street I could optionally free a handcuffed girl. And I noticed she is the third ally (the other ones being in the lab and the university). But if I free her from the cuffs, she attacks me in the park. Im not good with all the names, so I don't remember what she's called. I guess there are only three real allies currently?
You found all of them. Indeed Gwen turns out not to be an ally and may attack you at different places (the first one you visit with her). So all "allies" are not really allies. I just needed a noun to differentiate them with the drugged girls. If you have a better proposal, I am listening :)

>> For the phone, you should already know what is its use.
> I do remember. But there could always be more than one use :-D
Now that you mention it, I may add something there for fun...

> I'm a very experienced stroker and edger. I guess it is useful to have these things, but I don't think a tease will bring me to my limits (which is not a criticism). Up to now, they are just the only items that can really be used in some way. And it would be fun to have some items, that actually need to be used to achieve something.
What do you mean by "items, that actually need to be used to achieve something" ? The phone and the katana for example are required to unlock certain things (katana you'll find out in next version)

> Your teases have strong vibes of classical point and click adventure games and I enjoy that aspect of those games.
Thanks
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Possible bug...
After visiting the girl on stairs a few times it seemed to freeze here,

The girl seems to have had enough and does not react to the sight of you.

> Continue your journey <
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

This is really top quality stuff and possibly the first time I have actually enjoyed the adventure game aspects of a tease here. And I think you succeeded in finding enough variety and interesting ways to avoid the endless "Stroke to the beat.... EDGE now!".

Looking forward to the next update.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Fixed thank you
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

figroll wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:38 pm This is really top quality stuff and possibly the first time I have actually enjoyed the adventure game aspects of a tease here. And I think you succeeded in finding enough variety and interesting ways to avoid the endless "Stroke to the beat.... EDGE now!".

Looking forward to the next update.
Thank you :)
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

> The drugged girls were in the park, the bar and the hotel.
> You found all of them. Indeed Gwen turns out not to be an ally and may attack you at different places (the first one you visit with her). So all "allies" are not really allies. I just needed a noun to differentiate them with the drugged girls. If you have a better proposal, I am listening :)
No, that's fine. I just wanted to be sure that I didn't do something wrong and could have managed to keep her.

> Now that you mention it, I may add something there for fun...
I can't wait to find out, what it is :-D

> What do you mean by "items, that actually need to be used to achieve something" ? The phone and the katana for example are required to unlock certain things (katana you'll find out in next version)
Well, that's not implemented yet, so I don't know how that will work. But to me it sounds like they mostly work like "keys". You collect them, you unlock something somewhere.

The stroker/edger/milker have a more complicated mechanic. They can be activated in multiple places, can be full or empty. So they can change the game in more than one way potentially.
If I think of the phone, it could be used to call more than one person, there could be information stored on it, you could use it to set a timer, to take a picture of something, even use it for navigation somewhere possibly. Though it does not look like a smartphone.
With the milkers I thought there could be some place where you can play a tease game where you can fill them and also risk emptying some. And some other place where you need a lot of precum to progress.
It is probably too much effort to make this too complex. But if you think of classical adventure games, you can often even combine items and you can apply items in many places and only if you finde the right places it will actually help you.
So you could have an item, that, if you use it in certain situations just makes the teasing harder, but you need to apply it in the right situation to progress.
Enigmatic_switch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): My wife

Post by Enigmatic_switch »

Hello :wave:

I happy toi play this tease, i really like the first part and I play the V02 too.
It's great to play your tease again :love:
RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

This is very good!
I was wondering if this project is still work in progress or it has been abandoned'?,

honestly it would be sad ,since the stuff that is playable is really top quality in my opinion, but also i can understand if you gave up since this kind of projects are very time consuming.

I am not trying to rush you or anything, just asking if i have to give up or simply waiting for a full release :-) .
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Thanks for your kind words.

I am sorry for not making any progress on this tease. I, unfortunately, lost motivation and imagination about the dialogues and beat patterns. I already have a clear view of the rest of the story and have gathered some photosets for that, so I just need to find the energy to continue now that the technical stuff is done, which is my main source of motivation :)