[RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroDance

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroDance

Post by Rinascere »

Hello everybody! :wave:

Today I'm finally releasing the second production of this series: Cock Hero - EroDance!

Want to listen to some music while stroking to the hottest music videos? Do you wish more classical PMVs had a beatmeter included? Are you tired of playing EroClip over and over? Am I overhyping this too much? Maybe you want another playful Cock Hero experience? Fear no more! EroDance is a new creation including some of the most popular songs in the market, merging erotic material and music videos altogether in one piece!

If you have played EroClip, you will probably like this one. Although this is the second part, it is still a standalone project, which means it can be played without prior experience. You can expect a similar content, with a cleaner editing but a not so hard difficulty, mainly because of the songs chosen are at a slower pace overall. I hope the game is enjoyable for everybody who likes softcore with a bit of intercourse for the ending part.

All my favourite material left was used in this video, so this will be the last entry of the music video driven Cock Heroes for my part.

What will you find in EroDance?
  • More than one hour of highly edited material!
  • Very fast cuts, integrated with the overall music video rhythm.
  • Slow and steady erotic progression.
  • From softcore to vanilla intercourse, with endings for everybody.
  • Choose your own reward girl at the end!
  • Hard difficulty, long play.

About the video format and content:
  • Type of content: mainly softcore, ramping up to vanilla sex at the end.
  • Resolution: 1080p
  • Frame rate: 30fps
  • Video lenght: 1:14:58
  • Video format: MP4 - H.265
  • File size: 1.60 GB
  • Headphones heavily recommended!
The video is encoded in H.265 because it would be like 7GB otherwise, so make sure you got a video player that can reproduce it. I recommend using VLC Media Player if you don't have it already.

MAIN VIDEO - COCK HERO VERSION (with beatmeter):
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/0kIzGIxA#LsvycE5YGORA40K0ppNIZ_KBIIkLHElHwl8qu23vA1E

MAIN VIDEO - PMV VERSION (without beatmeter):
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/YwR0SS5a#s8VFDUoto8Zs_7ZbdDOuCe0Nckx32o9ZDgaiFxccm0k

AUDIO BEAT TRACK:
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/swoUQTAK#URo3m49dffrKC27qvPorXeDVDnuitYOTHxB92f7eoTc

Enjoy the game! As always, let me know what you think! :-)
ScOrpi0K11ng
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroDance

Post by ScOrpi0K11ng »

I'm doing the (NNN Challenge) and I'm 4 days in now. So i have to wait a while before I can actually play it for real.

And I do t think it's going to take long before I explode hehe...
But I'm going to watch it, while wearing a device to see what a piece you have created.

I have watched the previous creation and it was spectacular already, so I have high hopes for this one too
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

Hell yeah! :w00t:
Someone make a torrent plz
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
th@nat0s
Explorer
Explorer

Post by th@nat0s »

Thank you @Rinascere for making this video! Looking forward to see it over the weekend! Created a torrent. Its my first time creating one, so let me know if its working or not xD
Attachments
Cock Hero - EroDance.mp4.torrent
(70.2 KiB) Downloaded 4401 times
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

Should be able to get a funscript and estim out for this tonight, (it will be basic I have no creativity) since you so kindly provided the beats. FTW!
HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by HighFreeman »

This was really good :love:
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

WingBong77 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:30 pm Sounds fantastic! :w00t:

Any chance of a streaming link?
I won't personally support it because I don't like the compression of these streaming sites, plus the maintenance and whatnot. But if anyone else wants to upload it, go ahead. Same with the torrent link.
ScOrpi0K11ng wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:10 pm I'm doing the (NNN Challenge) and I'm 4 days in now. So i have to wait a while before I can actually play it for real.

But I'm going to watch it, while wearing a device to see what a piece you have created.

I have watched the previous creation and it was spectacular already, so I have high hopes for this one too
That's... not an easy task at all. But why would you do that to yourself, if I may ask? :lol:
HighFreeman wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:01 pm This was really good :love:
Thanks! Glad you liked it!
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

Script is done: Here Its all 0-100, so regular devices will struggle with it most likely. Import before downloading.
EDIT: And Here is the Estim It's triphase, any placement you prefer. I amped the edging and release sections. It is a bit different than most files you'll find out there: the Freq is 400, 500, 600 using that funscript conversion tool.This combo has really been doing it for me lately, but it may not work for all. I can make a 777 hrz version or another freq if someone requests it, or you can do it yourself: https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html
Enjoy
Last edited by senorgif2 on Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

Fantastic beats and music, but frankly the scenes are not too exciting as flux dance series; with some hardcore it will be perfect.
ScOrpi0K11ng
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ScOrpi0K11ng »

ScOrpi0K11ng wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:10 pm I'm doing the (NNN Challenge) and I'm 4 days in now. So i have to wait a while before I can actually play it for real.

That's... not an easy task at all. But why would you do that to yourself, if I may ask? :lol:

Just for fun.
If I'm honest, I watch daily and sometimes jerk twice a day.. 😑 😅
Like this, I'm trying to reduce my daily jerk habit.

I have tried its previous years too.. But within the start of the 3rd week I couldn't hold it anymore. I hope I'm strong enough to be able to make it forward the full 30 days, and explode like crazy on the 1st.. Haha 😂
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

zou2oury wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:22 am Fantastic beats and music, but frankly the scenes are not too exciting as flux dance series; with some hardcore it will be perfect.
did you even watch the whole thing? plenty of hardcore in the last third of the video
kerastop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kerastop »

Stevie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stevie »

Fantastic video, very fun to play, good quality. Amazing work by Rinascere again :-) .

Details in spoiler (of course only personal opinions and in bad english sry) :
Spoiler: show
I think it is very hard to make a sequel to such a masterpiece as Eroclip. We all know this out of many bad movie sequels and so on.

After round 2 here I was a bit sceptical, if this will be only party videos but round 3 was definitly my first little highlight. Also the concept of the revealing 6 girls, is just a great concept I think. It adds a little bit extra tension and thrill to the game. I ike it and was happy to see it again.

I also liked Round 5 and the tinder concept in round 7, which was a a little reminder to the great break rounds in Eroclip, they were outstanding.

But the highlight was definitly round 8 (I thought and hoped you would remaster the remaster of the remake of the famous workout round :lol: ) in combination with round 9. I think I will come back to this section more often.

The replacing of the empty spot in the 6 girls was a fun and coool idea :yes: .

I am a sofcore player and like softcore content in these videos the most but the content after the break was fantastic. I liked the retro shoutout to the Flux Dance round of Vindicare as a transition to hardcore content and I liked the two long final rounds very much. One of the best finals ever.

Conclusion:

Overall I like the whole video of Eroclip till the long break a little bit more because of the perfect flow of everything while Erodance had "only" some highlight sections (especially round 8) in the first part for me.

But on the other side I liked the second part of Erodance more than in Eroclip. Here you kept the flow better and it was very good hardcore content for a softcore player.

Thanks for your amazing work and take care :love: .
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

I was actually able to play through it with my stim file yesterday. Just letting anyone who cares that I will be tweaking the file a bit when i have some more time, not totally happy with it. Cant say when that will be.

As for the video itself: Excellent. Thank you for your contributions Rinascere
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

Nice work! Don`t stop doing your production!
Spoiler: show
J Lo is still so hot :love:
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)