[RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroDance

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroDance

Post by Rinascere »

Stevie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:13 pm Fantastic video, very fun to play, good quality. Amazing work by Rinascere again :-) .

Details in spoiler (of course only personal opinions and in bad english sry) :
Thanks for your kind words! I also agree with your points on the first part. I struggled a lot finding good nude softcore material, and the first part is just not as thrilling as I have hoped. It is always harder to surprise when you take a concept that everybody knows before hand from EroClip, but I'm satisfied with the result overall. Glad you enjoyed too! :-)
senorgif2 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:47 pm As for the video itself: Excellent. Thank you for your contributions Rinascere
Thank you for playing!
Fashion Technique wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:52 pm Nice work! Don`t stop doing your production!
Spoiler: show
J Lo is still so hot :love:
Thanks!
Spoiler: show
Shoutout to xrith for the JLo and the gym round ideas, he provided a lot of help finding interesting stuff!
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

This really was excellent. Even the credits were worth watching for the song.

In fact one specific point I would add to what others have said is the excellent music and music production. Videos like these end up with me overdosing on all the club hits I miss out on when i stopped clubbing 20 years ago. Although it does mean I'll end up saying "Tuuuunnnne" in company and then remembering where I know the song from :-)

Also I love it when creators do the beats is a way that makes musical sense and fits with the songs. Not only does this make it much easier to follow, but it means you can do patterns that are more than one measure long which really adds to the variety and enjoyment (and difficulty) of the video.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

12/10 would fap again.
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by silverlight-29 »

Another pearl to add to my signature collection, you deserved it with all the rights, congratulations: I liked it so much that I played it 3 times in a row to better appreciate the details. Gorgeous music choice and synchronized with the girls' movements (I especially enjoyed the synchronization in the hardcore round at the end of the video, it seemed like they were fucking to the beat of the music, amazing), very well done editing, gorgeous girls (I especially liked Geisha Kyd who I didn't know and is really sexy, Little Caprice and Gabbie Carter), I don't know how you manage to create such well organized long PMVs every time, in the panorama of long ones yours are the best in my opinion. I love the "reveal the girls one by one" style that you used and that gave you all the success you deserve in Ero-Clip and I hope to see some rounds in the future based on Eva Lovia, Angelina Crow, Leanna Decker (the undisputed queen for me of playmathe of Playboy), Bailey Base, Tommy King, Violet Starr, Ginebra Bellucci, Anastasia Brokelyn, Sweetie Fox, Khloe Kapri. An idea for a new production could be Cock Hero Hero-Christmas, or a hardcore anal-based production with many scenes from Tushy's videos that are unrivaled in that "Cock Hero Anal-Apocalipse". I have seen many scenes from youtube channels that were suggested in another topic, I recommend ZM TOP which is really the best for softcore in my opinion, while tushy's videos you can find almost all of them here https://sxyprn.com /TUSHY.html?page=90&sm=rating, you find so many wonderful full-length videos, not only tushy, to have as much fun as you wish with your creations. I conclude this very short comment by thanking you very much for the passion and time you put into each of your creations, you can see it and you can only be amazed and satisfied every time. You really are a milestone for this forum, thank you for existing Rinascere, to the next masterpiece my friend. :wave: :love:
Last edited by silverlight-29 on Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
xmotion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xmotion »

Just incredible! Thank you!
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

figroll wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:17 pm In fact one specific point I would add to what others have said is the excellent music and music production. Videos like these end up with me overdosing on all the club hits I miss out on when i stopped clubbing 20 years ago. Although it does mean I'll end up saying "Tuuuunnnne" in company and then remembering where I know the song from :-)
That was exactly the feeling I wanted to give to the players, so I'm happy with to read that. I tried to include a bit of everything, from new tunes to some remixes of the classic ones, like the ATC one, so everybody will recognize at least a few songs in there. Thanks for playing, figroll! :-)
silverlight-29 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:45 am Another pearl to add to my signature collection, you deserved it with all the rights, congratulations: I liked it so much that I played it 3 times in a row to better appreciate the details. Gorgeous music choice and synchronized with the girls' movements (I especially enjoyed the synchronization in the hardcore round at the end of the video, it seemed like they were fucking to the beat of the music, amazing), very well done editing, gorgeous girls (I especially liked Geisha Kyd who I didn't know and is really sexy, Little Caprice and Gabbie Carter)...
Thank you for your feedback and your ideas! The truth is building a long CH requires a lot of planification beforehand and ends up being exhausting. The next ones I do will probably be shorter (like 30 mins or so). I also want to try new themes in the future other than PMVs (still in the line of softcore/vanilla intercouse), and maybe learn a bit more about video editing aside from cutting basic clips. :lol:

Always appreciate your enthusiasm! :love:
xmotion wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:45 pm Just incredible! Thank you!
Thanks! :wave:
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

Absolutely incredible indeed :yes:
I could echo all the praise from the previous comments but I will keep it short : for me, watching EroDance was a moment of happiness.
Thank you very much Rinascere :love:
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

Hi,

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/H59w0S5T#C5Kp4troN ... Xui2guRbxE

It might work okay with other vibrating toys, though I haven't tested.
Also, it is compatible with both the Cock Hero and PMV versions as the only difference between them is the beatmeter.

Enjoy!