Game: Jia Lissa’s No Nut November

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Game: Jia Lissa’s No Nut November

Post by Helequin »

Day 25 Done:
Spoiler: show
Ooof this one was tough. I managed to stay off the edge through the first video. As I picked Adriana as my favourite, the second video really teased me quite a lot. "Edge as much as you can," is always a dangerous instruction. :lol:

I'm so horny at this point, I was hitting the edge in 5-10 strokes each time. So...36 edges for the second video. Might be a good thing I mostly found the music distracting.
Nut Points: 36
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
vanCoochee
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vanCoochee »

Day 25 (nothing to spoiler really):
Adriana is sexy — treated like a whore :lol: ... but Riley is devious that way too :-P

To restock my Nut Points:
Helequin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:50 am Well, I think I found a good reason to burn 10 Nut Points with a task just for you!

For anyone other than Vennyo thinking they want to try/look through this:
The sort of content and kinks contained inside will be obvious quite quickly and before you need to do anything you won’t enjoy. So go through the first few images and you’ll get the idea. If you’re just looking instead of playing along, the content is all vanilla.
The Task: [...]
"Imagine if we did this on day 28" — :\'-( !

Now with the extra from yesterday, I had 2 NP.

NP: 4
                           Playgrounds
                 ༺ NNN 2023 "Island"Decks of DenialIt's time to duel
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Day 24:
Found a stream with about 5000 watchers, but not much happened so I had to improvise. I edged a lot! I got 15 points from Red Fox
Day 25:
Edged and loved it: Managed to double my points!
BTW I am crazy horny by now. I have to regularly go to the office bathroom to edge. And I have rule that I can't go back before I'm leaking 8-)

Nut points: 30
HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HighFreeman »

vanCoochee wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:19 pm
HighFreeman wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:01 am Done Day 24.
Was really surprisingly hard. I've never used chaturbate before although I think it's been around like forever? i went and chose the first and most popular? model at the time. Maybe a mistake lol. Well she had that think where the vibrations are determined by tips, so many for this and that etc. As soon as I entered there were 7 1001 tips spent and probably more than a thousand a few times a minute. Which was the amount of times she was edging. "Guys are you trying to kill me" I've never seen someone with such mixed feelings about being given money. :lol: Eventually she couldn't hold out and just lost it and I nearly did at the same time. Yeah I can see the attraction - being forced to cum in front of 1000s of people on webcam while being paid a lot to do it.
Beautiful story! Who was she? When was this?

No idea. I remember the name Anna and 44? in a black circle maybe? But dunno might not have been. Was kind of pissed off because I tried to type to tell her that was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen, but then it was asking me to register and I thought it would probably ask for my credit card which I'm not going to give so couldn't. In case she reads this :lol: , wow that was really hot :w00t:
It's kind of strange how from doing this that some things I didn't think would turn me on did. I always had the chaturbate in the 'pay for sexual stuff' category which turns me off, but watching her made me think of it in a different way. I'd like to tip at just the right times ;-) but unfortunately that would bring it back into the 'paying for sexual stuff' category. Was really hot though.
TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TentacleWarlock »

Finished day 26:
Now this was a good day, edging to the first videos was a tad slow but in a good way with how denied I am.... and then I got to the final pmv. God I don't think I've ever been closer to cumming without actually exploding, it felt like the end reward round of an amazing cock hero without any release, asian girls really are my weakness :blush:

Also I have just kindly been informed that I missed a special delivery from The Red Fox on her day that should be giving me some more nut points so ill be doing that tomorrow before that days task
Nut Points: 2
Last Orgasm: Nov 9th
My Cock Heros:
CH Duality - viewtopic.php?t=25064
CH Hexed - viewtopic.php?p=345407

Support Me:
bc1qej64e725tvtk7ck9ddhl8meyswrzyunxade38h

This will help support my making of teases for you guys, thank you :love:.
vanCoochee
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vanCoochee »

Day 26: Ruined for Mila! Fuck!!
HighFreeman wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:13 am
HighFreeman wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:01 am Done Day 24.
Was really surprisingly hard. I've never used chaturbate before although I think it's been around like forever? i went and chose the first and most popular? model at the time. Maybe a mistake lol. Well she had that think where the vibrations are determined by tips, so many for this and that etc. As soon as I entered there were 7 1001 tips spent and probably more than a thousand a few times a minute. Which was the amount of times she was edging. "Guys are you trying to kill me" I've never seen someone with such mixed feelings about being given money. :lol: Eventually she couldn't hold out and just lost it and I nearly did at the same time. Yeah I can see the attraction - being forced to cum in front of 1000s of people on webcam while being paid a lot to do it.
No idea. I remember the name Anna and 44? in a black circle maybe? But dunno might not have been. Was kind of pissed off because I tried to type to tell her that was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen, but then it was asking me to register and I thought it would probably ask for my credit card which I'm not going to give so couldn't. In case she reads this :lol: , wow that was really hot :w00t:
It's kind of strange how from doing this that some things I didn't think would turn me on did. I always had the chaturbate in the 'pay for sexual stuff' category which turns me off, but watching her made me think of it in a different way. I'd like to tip at just the right times ;-) but unfortunately that would bring it back into the 'paying for sexual stuff' category. Was really hot though.
https://recurbate.com/performer/tania44bb? I also don't pay for sex; this converter gives an idea of (buying/impact?) costs. Findom then might be the "perverted reality of it"-twist ... just a turn-off, yeah ... same with sissification, plastic-surgery-bimbos (still more a fan of the earlier Elsa Jean) and SPH (when not applicable at least :lol: ).

Hey—but on a bright note, after ruining and being out, I strolled once again through my lesbian collection to have a nice big orgasm to cute girls licking each others pussies :-P https://leahmaus.rocks/video/cant-be-hotter-than-this
                           Playgrounds
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Day 26:
Fun task! Did edge a bit more than the requested one time, but unfortunately I didn't count, so I just had to guess a number. I think about 10 would be correct. So I had to continue with 10 as well. So I was pretty close to the edge all the time when I played the last video. I did manage it without any big problems though, so now I'm starting to hope I will make it to the end
Nut points: 30
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I was really busy so I fell behind again... but I finished the Day 25 task
I picked a girl I thought was really hot with over 7k viewers. But there was only one tip that made me edge so it wasn't too bad. It was very arousing though after all this denial. The three edges for Red Fox at the end were pretty intense
I also finished Day 26...
After all the lighter content this was really intense! I tried to pace myself as much as possible for the 15 edges to the last video, but towards the end when it started to pick up I thought I was a goner
After all that edging I'm going to take a break. I'll try to do the rest later today
TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TentacleWarlock »

Finished day 27:
I did the special delivery from the red fox I missed earlier to get 15 extra nut points before doing the days task. Loved the days concept (and the nut squirrel was cute) but not the biggest fan of the bimbo/big boob/milf kinda thing, happy I used all my nut points to reduce the time to 13min (26 edges still :-) )
Glad Jia got my nut points back as well.
Nut Points: 7 (17 - 10 [Task])
Last Orgasm: Nov 9th

And since Jia encouraged it, I decided to have a mandatory task for for Kristycookie, hopefully all this edging isn't too much for you. (tho anyone else who wants to get an extra nut point is welcome to do it ;-) )

Task:

I made this one as a submission to this game but from what I can tell it wasn't needed so rather than let it go to waist now you get to enjoy it :smile:
  • Edge for once for each image
  • You must choose 3 images to do an extra edge for
  • If you reach the end without having done all extra edges you must restart
Are you ready to edge for us, just don't cum alright?

And of course you won't be getting to see any pussy while you do this, we don't want to make it too hard for you ;-)

Does the thought of pussy drive you mad yet, are you that frustrated already? Well you still have a ways to go before you have any hope of release.

Look at how horny you are being denied, you really like this stuff huh...

Your head must be swimming with everything you want to do to me, everything you can't because of this "challenge" of yours.

3 girls, 0 pussy for denied strokers like you.
Do 3 edges, 1 for each girl.

What kind of looser doesn't get to cum for a whole month???

I guess if you can't cum I will give you something to enjoy while you wait for release.

Wait... so you also aren't even able to see boobs or pussy while you edge?

Soooo, if I did something like this, not only will you not be able to cum for my pussy but you also can't even see it. lol ok well edge for my pixels I guess!

How close are you to cumming, to losing NNN, could a lick from me push you over the edge?

Are you sure you wouldn't immediately explode in my mouth after all this time without release and all the edging you've done.

What if were to let you inside me, let you feel my soft, warm embrace how long do you think you'd last, a second, two?

Imagine being able to actually fuck someone, rather than the constant denial you currently have.

You have so much cum inside you right now and we are going to build up so much more, you'll be so full of it you won't have any thoughts in your head besides getting release.

You're gonna be so desperate by the end of this you will be begging us to cum, and if your good and last till the end of November without any release...
Then you will finally get to blow your massive load with everyone else who survived!

The End, did you do your 3 extra edges, if not have fun replaying this (you can take a little break but no more than 1hr before re-doing the task )
My Cock Heros:
CH Duality - viewtopic.php?t=25064
CH Hexed - viewtopic.php?p=345407

Support Me:
bc1qej64e725tvtk7ck9ddhl8meyswrzyunxade38h

This will help support my making of teases for you guys, thank you :love:.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

TentacleWarlock wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:19 am And since Jia encouraged it, I decided to have a mandatory task for for Kristycookie, hopefully all this edging isn't too much for you. (tho anyone else who wants to get an extra nut point is welcome to do it ;-) )
Wow... that was a lot. I wanted to push myself so I started just taking 10 second break before moving on / the next edge, but I had to change it to 15 second. I nearly came for the last image. I definitely need another break now :\'-(
This might be my last totally free day before the end (its Sunday Morning for me), so I'm planning to edge a bunch today. We'll see if I manage to survive or not. I'll finish my other daily tasks a bit later...

EDIT: I completed the Day 26 task...
I edged a lot for the first three videos and was really worked up... then that last video was extremely hot... I was worried the trigger would happen a bunch at the end and make me lose, but thankfully it didn't. I'm so aroused and pent up now though omg... :\'-(
Last edited by Kristycookie on Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HighFreeman »

vanCoochee wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:34 pm Day 26: Ruined for Mila! Fuck!!
https://recurbate.com/performer/tania44bb? I also don't pay for sex; this converter gives an idea of (buying/impact?) costs.

No. Not that performer. The 44 was in a black circle overlaid on the video if i remember right or some number like that. It wasn't part of the name or the age or anything. I think the name was Anna and probably 20 something? but don't really remember sorry. Hmm spent too long looking at my history, unfortunately there are a lot of models there. It could possibly be https://chaturbate.com/alicia_uwu/ but really not sure since no pics there. dark hair anyway.
Findom then might be the "perverted reality of it"-twist ... just a turn-off, yeah ... same with sissification, plastic-surgery-bimbos (still more a fan of the earlier Elsa Jean) and SPH (when not applicable at least :lol: ).

Hey—but on a bright note, after ruining and being out, I strolled once again through my lesbian collection to have a nice big orgasm to cute girls licking each others pussies :-P https://leahmaus.rocks/video/cant-be-hotter-than-this
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Finished Day 26:
Wow that first video of Mila was sexy. Mila is sexy as hell, and on video she comes across less 'girlish' than she sometimes does in photos (a plus for me) and I had forgotten how sexy her voice is. I was trying to be smart and hold back, still edged eight times.

Second video, also very hot!

Third video didn't do a lot for me, close-ups generally don't. Fourth video I found more awkward than anything, though I still edged every time required. Just found the music more distracting than complimentary.
Nut Points: 36
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I finished the Day 27 task...
I had to spend a lot of nut points to escape that video... after 10 minutes of that I was getting very close to losing...
I'm finally caught up!

I will spend 10 nut points to return the favor to...
TentacleWarlock wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:19 am
Here is a simple tease I made for a past NNN that I hope you will like. Anyone else can try it, but if you peek and want to start it you should really do it ;-)
I hope you like redheads and/or tattoos because you will need to choose one of those categories and then you must edge to every picture that matches your category. You can stroke for the other ones :)

So choose! Redheads or Tattoos. No cheating! Then take a deep breath and click the spoiler

I hope you don't regret that choice...

Top shelf redhead

I think you chose poorly...

Looks red to me

She looks ready...

Gotcha! The rest of the pictures are actually tattoos... hope you enjoy

Keep going...

Actually this one's hair looks kind of red...

Her too...

Surely you saw this coming :-D

Still hanging in there?

You made it :)

vanCoochee
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vanCoochee »

TentacleWarlock wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:19 am And since Jia encouraged it, I decided to have a mandatory task for for Kristycookie, hopefully all this edging isn't too much for you. (tho anyone else who wants to get an extra nut point is welcome to do it ;-) )

[...] (image)
[...]
Peeked into your task: Wow! What a beauty! Unknown cute girls (who look like they have half a brain) really turn me on :look:
HighFreeman wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:19 am
vanCoochee wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:34 pm Day 26: Ruined for Mila! Fuck!!
https://recurbate.com/performer/tania44bb? I also don't pay for sex; this converter gives an idea of (buying/impact?) costs.
No. Not that performer. The 44 was in a black circle overlaid on the video if i remember right or some number like that. It wasn't part of the name or the age or anything. I think the name was Anna and probably 20 something? but don't really remember sorry. Hmm spent too long looking at my history, unfortunately there are a lot of models there. It could possibly be https://chaturbate.com/alicia_uwu/ but really not sure since no pics there. dark hair anyway.
Maybe :unsure: she has a black instagram-logo in a corner at least: https://recurbate.com/performer/alicia_uwu... but recurbate does not let free accounts view any videos right now. Allright, but I'm gonna let you off the hook on this one :lol: :wave:
                           Playgrounds
HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HighFreeman »

Yes think this was her looking at recurbate. Maybe the very end of this video? https://recurbate.com/play.php?video=41709465 I don't think she was continuing anymore after that anyway :lol: It was asking me to register as well so I've not seen the video to check it's the same one, from the time I'm guessing it is though. Maybe I will register some time just for that video :lol: