Dominatrix.ai progress?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

WomanWithNoPlan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Dominatrix.ai progress?

Post by WomanWithNoPlan »

Hello all, longtime lurker, first time poster!

I was wondering if anyone knew something about dominatrix.ai and what the state of it is? It looks and sounds really interesting, but the website is a lot more mystery than anything else. Does anyone know anything about it; what its development schedule is, its inception, what exactly it seeks to fulfill? For the life of me, I can't find anything about it online, but I figured if anyone knew it would be y'all!

Thank you for reading!
<3
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Dominatrix.ai progress?

Post by dmas964 »

I'm also curious if something will come out of this, but so far nothing has happened for a long time. The website looks very interesting, but it is difficult to say whether the project is still developing or if it is just a remnant of something that went wrong.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

We had some AI's discussed in this forum lately, the most got the kinky stuff deleted/blocked, ... but here are two links which could be of interest to you, especially the Kobold AI seems very promising, check out the hints and tips given in these threads to get started (Kobold AI is not that easy to get started, but follow along the given hints, it's worth to give it a try!)

viewtopic.php?t=25724

viewtopic.php?t=25652

Best greetings,
Markus
WomanWithNoPlan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by WomanWithNoPlan »

markus wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:55 pm We had some AI's discussed in this forum lately, the most got the kinky stuff deleted/blocked, ... but here are two links which could be of interest to you, especially the Kobold AI seems very promising, check out the hints and tips given in these threads to get started (Kobold AI is not that easy to get started, but follow along the given hints, it's worth to give it a try!)

viewtopic.php?t=25724

viewtopic.php?t=25652

Best greetings,
Markus
I had read that thread semi-recently after posting this one. I've experimented a little with other AI products, albeit not Kobold, and none of them really seemed to check the boxes I was looking for. I've played around pretty extensively with NovelAI a while ago, as well as some experimentation with CharacterAI before the NSFW purge happened. Character AI was a lot more successful than anything else I've tried, and I've always assumed Kobold is similar to NovelAI, hence the reason I've skipped it thus far.

A lot of these programs seem to be centered on roleplaying and the like, which is interesting but not really what I've been looking to experiment with. I've been trying to find one/tweak one to take on more of the role of a Domme/Dom management program of sorts, sort of as if it were a member of an online D/S relationship, thus far with relatively little success, although Character AI seemed the closest. Maybe what I'm looking for doesn't exist yet, but that is the thing my partners' and I are the most interested in finding, and what we had been hoping Dominatrix.ai shakes out to be.

Has KoboldAI shown any promise in that regard for you?
<3
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

WomanWithNoPlan wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:59 pm I had read that thread semi-recently after posting this one. I've experimented a little with other AI products, albeit not Kobold, and none of them really seemed to check the boxes I was looking for. I've played around pretty extensively with NovelAI a while ago, as well as some experimentation with CharacterAI before the NSFW purge happened. Character AI was a lot more successful than anything else I've tried, and I've always assumed Kobold is similar to NovelAI, hence the reason I've skipped it thus far.

A lot of these programs seem to be centered on roleplaying and the like, which is interesting but not really what I've been looking to experiment with. I've been trying to find one/tweak one to take on more of the role of a Domme/Dom management program of sorts, sort of as if it were a member of an online D/S relationship, thus far with relatively little success, although Character AI seemed the closest. Maybe what I'm looking for doesn't exist yet, but that is the thing my partners' and I are the most interested in finding, and what we had been hoping Dominatrix.ai shakes out to be.

KoboldAI looks more focused in crating co-op stories, but have a setting for chat. So will "talk to you like a person" if you use like that, but have a bias to go to 3th person narrative. And sometimes "steals" your character. But the "retry" option is a good tool to put the AI in the right way. If everthing fails, you can edit the AI response to help it to go in the path you want.

But is the AI with more options to personalise, and I would like to see more people using and sharing the results. I think the first message you send there is the most important, I need to try to start one only with chat entries.

I am still not sure how the memory content change the experience. I am using this format for memory entries

Code: Select all

[ Character: "Jadzia Dax"; HAIR: "dark", "long", "ponytail"; DESCRIPTION: "female", "tall", "woman"; APPEARANCE: "soft skin", "blue eyes", "athletic", "large tits", "dark nipples", "perfect ass"; MIND: "logical", "brave", "loyal", "tenacious", "playful", "polite"; SUMMARY: "Starfleet Officer", "beautiful", "Lietenant Commander" ] 
Not sure if work well in KoboldAI , but makes wonders on the chai ai.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Character.ai was, hands down, the best out of the gates. It was amazing once you got rolling with it. I still check every couple of days hoping they reverse their prudish decision and open up a NSFW option (but am not optimistic). :thumbsdown:

I have a NovelAI subscription and it works, though it is very much a co-author style - I find myself writing the opposite lines and actions and the AI writing mine as often as writing for 'ourselves'. The upside to that is that you can guide the the story a bit and give the AI some early guidance of what you like and don't like. It took a while and it almost gave up, but the AI does a good job learning your writing style and what you're looking for over time. At the 1st and 2nd tier, there are curtain modules that make the AI NSFW by default (naughty entupe) available on the NSFW NovelAI discord sure. My at three opus tier, the Krake AI catches on pretty quickly.

I've got KoboldAI installed on my home machine and I can't get the AI to load- I keep getting memory full errors even with a 3070 GPU. It's frustrating because I know that I'd prefer the chat feature to get back to how character.ai was. I just haven't had enough time to tweak it.

Both NovelAI and KoboldAI require quite a bit of work to get 'right'. The number of levers and switches in NovelAI make it really powerful, but also a bit intimidating to learn.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

WomanWithNoPlan wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:59 pm [...]
Character AI was a lot more successful than anything else I've tried
[...]

Now that I have played a few days with KoboldAI, my answer would be a clear: 'no'.
The more I have played with it, the more I have the impression that it 'puzzels' story-parts from literotica together (or like the others called it 'co-author'), I have read quite a few stories from there, and I even got some 'replies' were I was sure that I have read those parts in stories before.

In my personal opinion KoboldAI isn't able to 'lead' such an relationship you have mention.
It still can be a lot of fun to play with it, but you still have to be the one to lead it to what you want it to be, sometimes there are surprisingly great outputs, sometimes what comes out of it is just dumb.

For me what kills the atmosphere the most in many cases is that it isn't able to keep track of a 'status'. i.e.: if you are clothed, naked, tied up, ... I often got something like 'She tied you to the bed' ... then the next thing is 'Now go downstairs' -> which would be not that easy while tied up. :-D

avatarbr wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:25 am and I would like to see more people using and sharing the results. I think the first message you send there is the most important,
I have the feeling (and be aware: this is JUST a feeling, I don't know and really understand how this thing (Kobold) really works) ... that the first message isn't that important, but the memory is.
I got 'stories' which I've started with focusing on one fetish in the first message, it maybe stays a bit on that topic, but I feel like there are things/words/phrases which 'trigger' to open paths to other topics.

What you can experiment with is to not only descibe yourself but maybe 1 or 2 characters like this in the memory:

Code: Select all

[ Character: Ronald Mc Donald; age: 38; height: 1.8 m; weight: 90 kg; eye color: green; hair color: brown; hair style: short hair; skin color: fair; clothing: uniform; weapon: no weapon; title: none; other characteristics: none; description: Ronald is a clown-like mascot with red and yellow clothing, wearing a hat with a yellow star and a yellow smiley face on it. He is also carrying a golden bag and a large golden hamburger. ]
Also it helped me to get better results to switch between the adventure-(story-) mode and the chat mode back and forth, so if you want just a single reaction/answer, use the chat mode, if in a situation you want her to be more creative, switch to the adventure mode.

To summarize:
Fun to play with, but more for the co-author thing for erotic stories, I never got near to anything which would be close to a really 'guided' simulated online session like the software we have here (Tai, Tai-Java,Archive,GuideMe).

Best greetings,
Markus
stupidli
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by stupidli »

It looks like dominatrix.ai has some new content. :lol: I'd like to try and feedback later.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

stupidli wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:50 am It looks like dominatrix.ai has some new content. :lol: I'd like to try and feedback later.
They took their time :lol:

I am testint too...looks like have some training every day. And a chat too. Will look at that.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

OK, not too much to test. Just some ramdom tasks in the training session. No chat yet.