Dom Training

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ankh
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): badjano

Dom Training

Post by ankh »

Hey everyone,

I want to be a better Dom, I have good insticts, but I want to learn more about the community, about sub's needs, training and teasing.
So I'd love it if you could comment your favorite content about beeing a better Dom/ how would you like to be trained as a sub/ your favorite bondage etc. Articles, teases, everything is welcomed!

Thank u!
anavialon
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Dom Training

Post by anavialon »

If you have an account, it might be worth posting a thread at the FemdomCommunity board on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/FemdomCommunity/) they have a wiki of guides which may be useful. Also books on the topics of femdom may help, though I would use those kinda books as ways to help influence rather than dictate your play state. Uniquely Rika, The Forked Tongue are some examples.

I know this is a bit vague and doesn't exactly answer your question, but hopefully gives you a few new ideas! Best of luck!
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Dom Training

Post by Augustulus »

ankh wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:33 am Hey everyone,

I want to be a better Dom, I have good insticts, but I want to learn more about the community, about sub's needs, training and teasing.
So I'd love it if you could comment your favorite content about beeing a better Dom/ how would you like to be trained as a sub/ your favorite bondage etc. Articles, teases, everything is welcomed!

Thank u!
Hey ankh,

while I can't link you any articles or external sources, I can tell you about my experience as a switch loving to be on both sides. Most of my experience is from online play, so keep that in mind when you read it.
First off: everybody is different, so the general best advice is to talk with and listen to the other person before playing and during play. Sharpening your instincts is of course also very good.
Apart from that: for me the best way to become better was to understand what the sub is enduring. So, try out the things you make the sub do during a session on yourself first. If you don't have any submissive feelings at all it will probably be hard, but it will give you the inside of what the results can be like and how something you want to do to your sub will effect him. For the things that are gender specific you should definitely talk a lot to try to get an understanding.
As from the side of a sub: Of course it is a nice fantasy of having a strict and demanding dom for most subs, but in reality I guess it is way more rewarding if you find the best balance between being strict and caring. The perfect dom for me would be playfully strict during sessions, but would be caring and understanding outside of sessions. Also I think that strict daily rules for the sub to follow is most of the time not really working since the daily life often interferes with them. For me a dom should be able to adjust to such things easily.
From the point of view as a switch I would always say: do the things to your sub that you would like to endure on yourself with respect to the likes and limits of the sub and you'll probably get a satisfied sub.

I hope this personal view helps you. If you have more questions feel free to ask here or in a pm. I'm always happy to discuss techniques and personal views :-).

Augustulus
It's time to duel statistics:
Wins: 16
Loses: 12

Offer: (I'm currently not taking any new requests!)
I'm having fun creating custom tasks (jerk off instructions)! Interested in one?
Look here:
Spoiler: show
What you have to do:
1. Write me a PM
2. Be polite! (I don't react to PMs without greeting etc)
3. Tell me something about your fetishes and limits (more details lead to better experiences)
4. Send me a detailed report after playing. I want my fun, too :-) and want to enhance my skills
5. If I don't get a report I will ignore further requests from you!

I will respond to PMs as soon as possible (typically within 24 hours)