[RELEASE] Cock Hero VR: Next Level

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

hypnostim
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero VR: Next Level

Post by hypnostim »

Does anyone have a tip on how to start the VR video and the mp3 simultaneously? I play my mp3 on a mp3 player and it was challenging to start both at the same time with the headset on and a hand on the controller and a hand on the mp3 player.
buzili wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:38 am E-stim converted from the funscript. Unedited as I don't have the skills nor software (yet?)
https://mega.nz/file/rqoF1YSJ#nZ0hDYqXq ... e6-d18URUg

hopefully one of the pros will provide a better one

but Thanks a lot for the release. looks very promising!!!
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

hypnostim wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:34 am Does anyone have a tip on how to start the VR video and the mp3 simultaneously? I play my mp3 on a mp3 player and it was challenging to start both at the same time with the headset on and a hand on the controller and a hand on the mp3 player.

But... you've got one on each hand...what's the problem? :-D j/k. I too sometimes encounter this issue when the players don't really start when you click start. So, my solution is: I play the video in the headset and pause about 5 seconds in.. or 10.. whatever, enough time for you to look out, start the estim track on the mp3 player, mentally count the seconds and when you get back into the headset, just hit play when you feel it's about right. I've gotten pretty close or sometimes even bang on with practice. It is annoying though, if you want to skip.

I haven't found the right combo of players that have the right features and yet allow sync with estim track yet either, so I'm all ears if someone has better ideas.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Amazing production! Really great video and I can see all the work put in, incredible! I don't have much to say but damn thanks for bringing this production home!
Spoiler: show
I really liked some new concepts in here of going split eye on either side, and playing it in reverse was awesome. There are so many undone things with VR videos yet to play around with, really creative and interesting stuff you've done here!
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

This is really outstanding, well, the 20 minutes I've seen so far are outstanding. :w00t:
I guess I'll just have to try again. :whistle:

As for starting audio at the same time, I use a batch file on my PC; stim sounds go through a USB sound 'card' and regular sounds through the PC. The batch file listed below sends the stim signals through the USB device and the 'beep' to my speakers. As soon as I hear the beep, I start the video.
ECHO

Timeout /T 10

Start "" "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" "Beep.mp3"

Start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer" "D:\House\Taxes\2017\MiscForms\Donations\CH\CHVRNextLevel_h265_2880p.mp3"

Timeout /T 2

taskkill /IM vlc.exe /f

ECHO
bbman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bbman »

hypnostim wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:34 am Does anyone have a tip on how to start the VR video and the mp3 simultaneously? I play my mp3 on a mp3 player and it was challenging to start both at the same time with the headset on and a hand on the controller and a hand on the mp3 player.
I've seen some custom media players/applications that were made by the community for this very purpose. Please forgive me, but I don't recall the exact names or links at the moment.

My personal go-to method is to re-enocde the video file and convert the audio track to 5.1 audio, combining the audio of the original video (front speakers) and the e-stim mp3 track (rear speakers). I then play that with an ordinary media player like VLC or Media Player Classic, but with other dedicated software to re-route my audio output, with the 2 rear channels routed to the standard 2.0 stereo audio output that my stim box is hooked up to, and 2 front channels to standard 2.0 stereo audio to my headphones.

This may sound like a bit of a convoluted solution, but has proven to be to most fail-safe method for me, and for example also allows for skipping through video without having to resync the stim track again.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

ScriptPlayer anyone? It syncs with many other players for this purpose
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

edger477 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:43 pm ScriptPlayer anyone? It syncs with many other players for this purpose
If you're playing the VR file while tethered to your PC through something like VR desktop, yes, but I don't know if SP has VR support. But if you have the video file on your VR headset and the audio on your PC, you need a way to manually start them both at the same time.

For the other 99% of the ch/estim files out there, yes, script player is awesome.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:14 pm video file on your VR headset and the audio on your PC
For Script Player you should have all files on your PC too, but with every file there should be samefilename.funscript and/or samefilename.mp3 (for estim). Then you use one of supported players DeoVR, SamsungVR etc (I know that it works with DeoVR on phone as headset, with connection over wifi), and if you connect them and play file in headset, ScriptPlayer will sync play the funscript/estim (and also properly reposition when seeking)
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Very Nice, Ebhan! You've done a great job framing the girls for 3-D viewing. The Next Level has been one of the easiest VR Cock Hero to view and enjoy, without breaking my neck, or other parts of my anatomy. Thumbs up!
fortunamercuria
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fortunamercuria »

Hey DPL, did you intend to include the audio from the normal video in your estim track?
digitalparkinglot wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:56 pm Hello all you VR e-stimmers,

I created an e-stim file to accompany this masterpiece. I used the funscript but adjusted it specifically for e-stim. Every beat of the beatmeter is an e-stim signal rather then every other beat (like you get with a straight conversion)...plus all the synced parts are kept in sync like they should be.

I recommend going with your favorite triphase configuration.

My latest favorite configuration is L+ to mid-upper shaft, R+ to base of shaft plus under balls, common (L- and R-) to the head. I turn the R channel all the way up and the L channel way down until I have a balanced feeling across the entire shaft and balls. I start with the level really low and it gives me a the feeling of getting hornier and hornier without any specific feel on my cock. I'll slowly raise the level as I get more and more turned on and I want more and more sensation in my cock. Then, as I play for a while, I'll slowly turn up the L channel and get more head focused sensations until I am on (or over) the edge.

Sorry for stepping on your toes buzili, but I made a better one.

MEGA link:
https://mega.nz/file/nJNlVZhY#J1UhFXn4X ... 88i_cdv4Hc

Torrent download:
CHVRNextLevel_h265_2880p.mp3.torrent

enjoy!

-digitalparkinglot
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

fortunamercuria wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:59 am Hey DPL, did you intend to include the audio from the normal video in your estim track?

Whoops, I screwed up. Sorry folks, the original file I posted also included the videos audio which doesn't feel good. It's fixed now and the links are both updated...but you'll need to download it again.

I can't believe I did it again. Now it's fixed FOR REAL! Links are updated.

MEGA link:
https://mega.nz/file/3QcVgYqB#be7vazkEM ... s3JTi45Gyo

Torrent download:
CHVRNextLevel_h265_2880p.mp3.torrent
(14.26 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
-dpl
Last edited by digitalparkinglot on Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please enjoy my other creations:

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:30 pm
Whoops, I screwed up. Sorry folks, the original file I posted also included the videos audio which doesn't feel good. It's fixed now and the links are both updated...but you'll need to download it again.
Hello dpl,
the new file (encoded 2022-10-27 17:28, MD5 DEB1679397D309B0DEC196D6B7B7C3F8, CRC32 160D9763) also includes the video's audio again... like the previous one (2022-10-24 10:36, MD5 13F8182F5C7ED619FAF781984D2042E6, CRC32 5F5B84C4).
Wexxxu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wexxxu »

PetitGreg wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:27 pm the new file (encoded 2022-10-27 17:28, MD5 DEB1679397D309B0DEC196D6B7B7C3F8, CRC32 160D9763) also includes the video's audio again...
Well, that explains. I tried the original file without checking its content by listening and was wondering that what the hell is wrong as I wasn't able to balance the stim audio at all - was either too painful for most of the time or if adjusting volumes lower then it got too low. Now I checked the new file and yes indeed it also has the video audio merged. So, I better wait a while before a new try.
hypnostim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hypnostim »

I think he's updated the link. I just downloaded it and it looks good.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

hypnostim wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:09 am I think he's updated the link. I just downloaded it and it looks good.
Confirmed that it's clean - only tones, no audio.

OK, I guess I'll try it again to make sure it works. The things we do for this community. :lol: