[hype + sign-up]: no nut November challenge!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [hype + sign-up]: no nut November challenge!

Post by Kristycookie »

I'll try to contribute a couple tease things... cheesy but hopefully fun (no peeksies!)
Spoiler: show
I heard you've been doing well in this year's NNN challenge. Well that's about to change...

I've been sent to finish you off. No man can resist when I use my fatalities. Want a peek?

Like what you see? Why don't you start stroking and warming yourself up to an edge. I want to see what you've got.

So far I'm not impressed. Show me an edge to prove your worth in battle!

Not bad... but will it be enough? Edge once more before you face me in Kombat!
During this video you must stay hard and aroused at all times; prepared to edge. Once you hear 'Finish him' you should get on the edge quickly. If you aren't edging before it says 'fatality' then rewind as necessary and try again. You must hold the edge until the scene changes.

https://xhamster.com/videos/cumshot-kom ... eo-4568977

If you pass the video...
You made it?! I guess I got distracted and you managed to survive...

Next time you won't be so lucky!
stolenprofile
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by stolenprofile »

I’m in. Task will follow.
harryc
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by harryc »

100% In
LeeroyJerkins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LeeroyJerkins »

I HATE denial ... I hate it so, SO very much, but ... my boy Ecik's running this shit show of pain and misery :-/ ... Guess I better sign up and join in the "fun"--as an act of solidarity for my bud. 8-) :\'-( 8-) :yes:

A task *I* can do that will be hard for other people? Alright, alright ... I gotst one ...

Are the kinks my personal kinks, or the kinks associated with the task? Imma assume kinks of the task ...
Link: https://spankbang.com/53ewg/video/big+boobs+compilation
Task: Now, the thing you should all know about the Leeroy Jerkins, is that he is an ASS MAN. I'm into those hella fine Skinny Booty Bitches and them Bubble Butt Honeys--ya dig!? BUT ... while I DO like some big butts, big titties just ain't my jam :no: ... I mean, they're aight :yes:, but ... just not my thing. :innocent: However ... if YOU are into titties--especially them BIG 'OLE TITTIES (like Kenny from South Park), then this little challenge might be trouble for you. :shifty: Now, it ain't impossible, and if Ecik puts it out early, it will probably be no big thang, but ... if he places this LATE, then ... idk ... we'll see. :-D

For this task, you need a metronome. Now, I don't want it to be crazy hard, so ... You don't gotta warm up with an edge ... you can go in "cold"--just warmed up enough that you are hard--soldier standing at attention. (For you ladies who are playing--I don't know what that is for you ... I ain't never seen a clitty stand up very tall, but ... you know what I mean (hopefully :-/). It's like, when you get that office email that's like "You gotta dress up for the big meeting in a shirt and tie if you're a man, and if you're a lady ... just do the "lady equivalent" (hopefully you know what that is because I don't. PLEASE don't report me to HR.") It's EXACTLY like that, except instead of clothes, it's dicks and pussies. :-D)

So, get hard, start your metronome at 180 beats per minute. Play the video, and start stroking to the metronome.

Now, IF you edge, pause the video, and you gotta rest 10 seconds. (Maybe count to ten slow in your head or something.) During that 10 second rest, dial back the metronome 10 BPM, but rewind the video back 30 seconds. Then, after the 10 seconds rest is up (starting from the time you hit the edge and stop stroking), continue. (Play the video and stroke to the beat.)

If you don't edge at all or edge late, you'll probably be good, but ... if you edge EARLY ... yeah, it's gonna be rough for you. :innocent: I didn't wanna make it a TOTAL trap, so ... the metronome gets slower each time, but ... it is CERTAINLY possible to rewind back to the beginning, and if you manage to edge 18 times and take the metronome to zero ... just hands off. At that point, you've earned a break! :lol: This metronome goes down to 20. The Google one goes down to 40. Probably no one will get that low, but ... who knows ...

Btw, I believe it was Ecik who used this little trick on me in a HMC thread tease--I think. Maybe it was someone else (I play too many Help Me Cum, Please! teases to remember exactly), but, it's a devious little trick :evil: ... Since it's big titties, I probably won't even edge once, but ... Are you a tits man? (or gal--Shout out to Zofia and all the other ladies who are playing! :love:) If you are, then my easy street becomes your hell ...

Good luck, ya'll! :-D

Kinks: Titties, Big Titties, Metronome Stroking, Forced Edging
'Oy--Ecik! You take over NNN from Noah, and you replace beautiful goddess blonde bombshell Nancy Ace ... with a READHEAD!? :huh: Yeah, that is TOTALLY something you would do :lol: :yes: ... I'll be sure Nancy has a word with you about that :-D :innocent: ...
"The Importance of Being Jerkins" an adaptation by Leeroy Jerkins of Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest" for Milovana ...

Caprice: Well, ever since dear Uncle Helequin first confessed to us that he had a younger brother who was very wicked and bad, you, Leeroy Jerkins, of course have formed the chief topic of conversation between myself and Malena and Mia and the other girls of the thread. And of course a man who is much talked about is always very attractive. One feels there must be something in him, after all. I daresay it was foolish of me, but I fell in love with your swagger, Leeroy, and agreed to be your mistress-sub--since we're BOTH kinky switches ...

"The Leeprice Switchiversary" 6-22-22
TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TentacleWarlock »

I suppose I will join in and see how long I can last

Here is my submission:
Task (Medium Length):

Open the spoilers one at a time and do 1 edge for each image

Hey there, attempting to last a whole month without cumming huh?

You don't mind if we make it a little more difficult, do you?

And of course if your being denied orgasm for this long you might as well be denied seeing what a real girl looks like as well.

Imagine that, not getting to cum or even see pussy for an entire month, now that would be true denial.

Aww you look so cute when your frustrated, don't you wish you could see, just get a little peek at what your missing?

2 girls 0 pussy for you, is it getting to you yet, are you beginning to go crazy?

How long has it been, since you last released, can you really last a whole month?

I know all you want to do is CUM, to release everything you've built up all over me!

Think about all the other guys not doing this silly challenge, they get to shoot their loads whenever they want, but not you.

Open up the "DO NOT OPEN" spoiler to continue
Kinks:
Censored, Asian, Teen, Edging, Denial

[DO NOT OPEN]

You're not gonna get your release for quite a while, all you can do is dream about it in frustration.

But you will be a good boy and deny yourself won't you? Even if its hard looking at our cum filled holes, I know it's blurred but we can both tell what's leaking out of me.

Enjoy the rest of your denial ;-)
My Cock Heros:
CH Duality - viewtopic.php?t=25064
CH Hexed - viewtopic.php?p=345407

Support Me:
bc1qej64e725tvtk7ck9ddhl8meyswrzyunxade38h

This will help support my making of teases for you guys, thank you :love:.
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

oh i am very interested in another go at this!
Hope i can find the proper time, but should work out

Will see if i can submit something later
jokcaro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jokcaro »

I'm in!!
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

A brief update!

First, glad to see all of the responses here! Seems like we have a good turnout, so I’ll go ahead with the challenge. Actually, about 80% of it is complete, but am still looking for some extra tasks, about 5 to 7 to be exact. If your task is featured during the month, you’ll get something that will help you through the challenge! So feel free to share!
Awayaway411
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Awayaway411 »

I'm in! thanks for organising!
LeeroyJerkins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LeeroyJerkins »

Ecik17 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:46 am... but am still looking for some extra tasks, about 5 to 7 to be exact.
I got you, fam! :yes: 8-) :love:

I just spent some hours writing out the "script" ... It's basically done. I still need to add pictures and proofread it, though :-/ ...

It's basically a mini-set and has a little bit of a "game" element to it--kind of like a "last man standing" sort of thing ... The challenge scales to the player, so, it SHOULD be possible for everyone to complete. :yes: It could be VERY challenging for some people, so ... you MIGHT want to place it in the final week, and depending on choices it could take some hours to finish, and DEFINITELY has the potential to knock people out. :yes:

I'm not sure how long these daily challenges are "supposed" to be, since I ain't never played before, but ... I'm pretty optimistic you'll be able to use it, so ... put me down for 1 task. I'll try to finish it tomorrow and post it. I'll probably be knocked out by the time people play it, so ... I can help you tweak it if need be. :yes: 8-)
"The Importance of Being Jerkins" an adaptation by Leeroy Jerkins of Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest" for Milovana ...

Caprice: Well, ever since dear Uncle Helequin first confessed to us that he had a younger brother who was very wicked and bad, you, Leeroy Jerkins, of course have formed the chief topic of conversation between myself and Malena and Mia and the other girls of the thread. And of course a man who is much talked about is always very attractive. One feels there must be something in him, after all. I daresay it was foolish of me, but I fell in love with your swagger, Leeroy, and agreed to be your mistress-sub--since we're BOTH kinky switches ...

"The Leeprice Switchiversary" 6-22-22
TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Ecik17 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:46 am still looking for some extra tasks, about 5 to 7 to be exact.
I'll make another pic task or two in the next couple days as well so you should have a few more to choose from :-)
My Cock Heros:

Support Me:

Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Drool »

I have made a 2nd task. :-)
[Edging pyramid with optional nipple clamps / ball busting. There's a normal and a hentai version - same task, different visuals. Clips are hardcore. Time: ~ 30 min each.]

Hi!
Today you have the choice to select between two different tasks.
An ordinary task... and a hentai task (Yay! Hentai!).
If you are a particularly valiant stroker, you can do both. There is no benefit in doing this... except glory!

Optional toys: nipple clamps
Optional kink: ball busting

Ordinary Task
Remember, remember, it's No Nut November.
So do your best to keep your precious cum in.
While I'm doing my best to make you fail. :-P

First some warm-up. Stroke to this clip and edge at least once.
https://spankbang.com/4rrii/video/brain+damage+goon+pmv
I hope your brain isn't damaged too much already, because here are today's rules.
Edge pyramid!
This means 1 edge for the first picture, two edges for the second, and so on.
But... you have the option to...
* replace an edge with 7 ball slaps. Each slap has to be more hurtful than the one before. Otherwise it dosn't count. (This resets with each picture. I'm this nice!)
* wear nipple clamps all the time. You can skip one edge per picture by taking off the clamps, taking a deep breath and putting them on again.
Start edging. What are you waiting for?

2 edges. (Or your replacement actions.)

3 edges. (Or... you got it...)
4 edges.
5 edges.

Good news. We reached the top of the pyramide.
Let's take a little rest... and edge at least twice for this clip:

https://spankbang.com/4x3hc/video/the+bondage+pmv

4 edges. And down we go...

3 edges.

2 edges.

1 edge.
Phew. You made it.
Now one last task.
Stroke for this clip and edge 3 times.
Then you are done for today.

https://spankbang.com/76gab/video/hit+i ... ompilation

Hentai Task
Remember, remember, it's No Nut November.
So do your best to keep your precious cum in.
While I'm doing my best to make you fail. :-P

First some warm-up. Stroke to this clip and edge at least once.
https://spankbang.com/642bg/video/okay+its+a+test
Now for today's rules.
Edge pyramid!
This means 1 edge for the first picture, two edges for the second, and so on.
But... you have the option to...
* replace an edge with 7 ball slaps. Each slap has to be more hurtful than the one before. Otherwise it dosn't count. (This resets with each picture. I'm this nice!)
* wear nipple clamps all the time. You can skip one edge per picture by taking off the clamps, taking a deep breath and putting them on again.
Start edging. What are you waiting for?

2 edges. (Or your replacement actions.)

3 edges. (Or... you got it...)

4 edges.
5 edges.
Good news. We reached the top of the pyramide.
Let's take a little rest... and edge at least twice for this clip:

https://spankbang.com/5knhs/video/sad+sdsa+dad

4 edges. And down we go...

3 edges.

2 edges.

1 edge.
Phew. You made it.
Now one last task.
Stroke for this clip and edge 3 times.
Then you are done for today.

https://spankbang.com/5ihn0/video/henta ... a+delivery
rixi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by rixi »

i'm in :love:
my dm's are open :smile:
Goooner

Post by Goooner »

Task:
Holding Edge Challenge

Flip a coin H/T

- [ ] 20 Holds of 1 minute and 10 second break
- [ ] 1 Hold of 20 minutes

Intense Stroking

Choose a number from 1 and 5

- [ ] Level 1 - 500 Strokes
- [ ] Level 2 - 1000 Strokes
- [ ] Level 3 - 1500 Strokes
- [ ] Level 4 - 2000 Strokes
- [ ] Level 5 - 1000 Strokes and 100 Edges

60bpm to 100bpm no more no less
TentacleWarlock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

New Task (Long Length):
Kinks: Censored, Teen, Denial, Edging

Task:
  • Edge for once for each image
  • You must choose 3 images to do an extra edge for
  • If you reach the end without having done all extra edges you must restart
Are you ready to edge for us, just don't cum alright?

And of course you won't be getting to see any pussy while you do this, we don't want to make it too hard for you ;-)

Does the thought of pussy drive you mad yet, are you that frustrated already? Well you still have a ways to go before you have any hope of release.

Look at how horny you are being denied, you really like this stuff huh...

Your head must be swimming with everything you want to do to me, everything you can't because of this "challenge" of yours.

3 girls, 0 pussy for denied strokers like you.
Do 3 edges, 1 for each girl.

What kind of looser doesn't get to cum for a whole month???

I guess if you can't cum I will give you something to enjoy while you wait for release.

Wait... so you also aren't even able to see boobs or pussy while you edge?

Soooo, if I did something like this, not only will you not be able to cum for my pussy but you also can't even see it. lol ok well edge for my pixels I guess!

How close are you to cumming, to losing NNN, could a lick from me push you over the edge?

Are you sure you wouldn't immediately explode in my mouth after all this time without release and all the edging you've done.

What if were to let you inside me, let you feel my soft, warm embrace how long do you think you'd last, a second, two?

Imagine being able to actually fuck someone, rather than the constant denial you currently have.

You have so much cum inside you right now and we are going to build up so much more, you'll be so full of it you won't have any thoughts in your head besides getting release.

You're gonna be so desperate by the end of this you will be begging us to cum, and if your good and last till the end of November without any release...
Then you will finally get to blow your massive load with everyone else who survived!

The End, did you do your 3 extra edges, if not have fun replaying this (you can take a little break but no more than 1hr before re-doing the task )
My Cock Heros:

Support Me: