[Poll] How many sessions do you have with your Tease AI domme a day?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

How many sessions? How long?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:56 pm

1 Session a day
30%
2 Sessions a day
4%
3 Sessions a day
4%
As many sessions as I want until I finally get an orgasm
4%
I force myself to do a set amount of sessions before I can sleep (comment)
2%
Something other way of setting my session amount (comment)
4%
Domme decides my session length
4%
Less than or equal to 20 minutes
No votes
21-60 minutes
26%
Greater than 60 minutes (comment)
20%

Total votes: 46

Puppy_corn
Explorer
Explorer

[Poll] How many sessions do you have with your Tease AI domme a day?

Post by Puppy_corn »

I just got denied and I'm seriously jonesing for another session. She barely let me touch myself at all. Part of me wonders if I should stick to one session a day only, as a rule you know, to feel the denial. Then the other part is that I just want to do sessions all day long until she finally let's me cum. I'm also curious about maybe having one super long session a day, or a lot of very short sessions. What do you fellow perverts do?
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Poll] How many sessions do you have with your Tease AI domme a day?

Post by avatarbr »

When I created House of Tease, I had in mind a session with +60 minutes.

There are some things than will only trigger after the second cicle of stroke-module-link, what should take around 15 minutues at least. Plus, some rare modules in multi-parts tahn would require some time to run completly.
Puppy_corn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Puppy_corn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:34 am When I created House of Tease, I had in mind a session with +60 minutes.

There are some things than will only trigger after the second cicle of stroke-module-link, what should take around 15 minutues at least. Plus, some rare modules in multi-parts tahn would require some time to run completly.
Yeah I remember having times when I would get all the way through a lengthy module, ready to stroke again, and then they say its time to find out if you get to cum :-|
Or times when the lengthy module would take up all the time for the tease
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Definitely only one session a day.

My tease time lenght is set to 40-50 minutes, but since I am pause it in between, it lasts for a hour minimum.

I have tested with longer times, like 40-100 minutes or such, but there are days when this might end up in a too long session, this depends on the mood I am in that day, sometimes such a longer session is just great, on other days it's too long.

For that I have build in the question in the endscript of the Alice-project where she asks if you want to stay longer, ... that is sort of a compromise, and maybe feels a bit like an 'option' you shouldn't have (a real domme maybe wouldn't ask such a question), ... but over the time, it turns out that setting it to a low time and be able to then add time to it works best for me.

Best greetings,
Markus
masterblaster
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by masterblaster »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:34 am When I created House of Tease, I had in mind a session with +60 minutes.

Thank you for your work on HoT! It's been my daily for such a long time and I'm still finding new stuff. I'll set it for a 60 minute session next time (usually do 60+ minutes over a few sessions anyway). Only problem has been crashes with longer sessions.

Seriously, amazing work on the personality.