24 Hours with Hailey Feedback/Bug report thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

24 Hours with Hailey Feedback/Bug report thread

Post by Shattered »

24 Hours with Hailey

Please let me know about any bugs, or any feedback you have, good or bad!

There is a feedback poll below once you finish the tease to complete, or else you're welcome to leave a comment on this thread with any bugs or your thoughts!

Click here to give feedback if you don't want to post on the thread!

Known Bugs
Note: If you wish to report a bug, please copy/paste a sentence somebody said on the page with the bug - this will make finding and identifying the bug much easier, otherwise I may have to ask for further information.
Spoiler: show
n/a
Switchtop
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): please?

Re: 24 Hours with Hailey Feedback/Bug report thread

Post by Switchtop »

Hi.

On the page with Gigi asking about the pineapples on pizza, either choice leads to an endless loop that stops progress.

Great content as always, thanks!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Switchtop wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:10 pm Hi.

On the page with Gigi asking about the pineapples on pizza, either choice leads to an endless loop that stops progress.

Great content as always, thanks!
fixed!
wrylyb
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by wrylyb »

At 3pm if I answer that I would not stroke if unlocked, when I answer all the questions it says I need to edge but the next page is blank and I can't progress further than that.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

wrylyb wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:16 pm At 3pm if I answer that I would not stroke if unlocked, when I answer all the questions it says I need to edge but the next page is blank and I can't progress further than that.
Fixed!
In_uit
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by In_uit »

Hi,

I looked it up a bit and it is really great content, as always.
However there is no password included or am I missing something ?

Thanks for the work anyway!
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

Looking interesting so far. I've just gone through the intro part to see what it's all about.
It's rare to see a tease of yours that includes Hailey but doesn't include clover clamps ... at least as, far as I'm aware for now. :-D

Found a few tiny typos near the start (some of these are really pedantic, sorry!):
"I said you could be unlocked while I was on my little trip...so are you unlocked right now?"
        [I am!]    [I'm not locked in Chastity]
"You get an email with the list toof the toys you need."
This doesn't sound quite right to me, perhaps because of my chosen name?!:
"That's what I like to hear! Your orgasm is a problem for a far distant Fucktoy. Not you."
"Ooh, the pleasure was fun...As you know neither you nor Gigi couldn't come which was a big shame for me"
"When this girl struck up a conversation with me. Here, I should have a picture somewhere...let me see..."
"Let's just say...we saw a lot of each other while I was away, hehe. And she really liked to pose, so I got a few nice little pictures of her to tease you with...but let's start with the bar."
*lets* -> *let's*
"So I did, iI told her all our little adventures..."
"Just make sure not to go over that edge, ok? You can count it as an edge today if you feel yourself getting even a little bit close, not the whole way - you aren't allowed accidents any day, but especially not today!"
Ruino
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Ruino »

Shattered wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:39 pm
wrylyb wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:16 pm At 3pm if I answer that I would not stroke if unlocked, when I answer all the questions it says I need to edge but the next page is blank and I can't progress further than that.
Fixed!
I also played to that point. Had 8 correct and Hailey asked me to edge.
Then comes a picture but no instructions/timer. Quit after like 5 mins. Guess it's stuck?
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

Ruino wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:20 pm
Fixed!
Then comes a picture but no instructions/timer. Quit after like 5 mins. Guess it's stuck?
Same. I just quit as well. Unless it's an extra-long hidden timer....

But an excellent tease thus far. The game/quiz+kink is a personal fave technique of mine. ;)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

In_uit wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:01 pm Hi,

I looked it up a bit and it is really great content, as always.
However there is no password included or am I missing something ?

Thanks for the work anyway!
Passwords can just be used for the hours if you want but continue should work, e.g. 0900 1000

\
FrozenWolf wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:02 pm Looking interesting so far. I've just gone through the intro part to see what it's all about.
It's rare to see a tease of yours that includes Hailey but doesn't include clover clamps ... at least as, far as I'm aware for now. :-D

Found a few tiny typos near the start (some of these are really pedantic, sorry!):
"I said you could be unlocked while I was on my little trip...so are you unlocked right now?"
        [I am!]    [I'm not locked in Chastity]
"You get an email with the list toof the toys you need."
This doesn't sound quite right to me, perhaps because of my chosen name?!:
"That's what I like to hear! Your orgasm is a problem for a far distant Fucktoy. Not you."
"Ooh, the pleasure was fun...As you know neither you nor Gigi couldn't come which was a big shame for me"
"When this girl struck up a conversation with me. Here, I should have a picture somewhere...let me see..."
"Let's just say...we saw a lot of each other while I was away, hehe. And she really liked to pose, so I got a few nice little pictures of her to tease you with...but let's start with the bar."
*lets* -> *let's*
"So I did, iI told her all our little adventures..."
"Just make sure not to go over that edge, ok? You can count it as an edge today if you feel yourself getting even a little bit close, not the whole way - you aren't allowed accidents any day, but especially not today!"

Toy list now updated, as well as those minor things - every little matters!
Fixed!
aldorax wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:30 pm

Fixed!
Same. I just quit as well. Unless it's an extra-long hidden timer....

But an excellent tease thus far. The game/quiz+kink is a personal fave technique of mine. ;)
No page should have just an image and no text unless its obvious - i made this fix just forgot to click submit sorry, done now!!
Ruino
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Ruino »

Next dead end I encountered was the end of the "reverse quiz" with gigi. Hailey said something about "we learned something today" and the tease freezes.
chutmunger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chutmunger »

Ruino wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:05 pm Next dead end I encountered was the end of the "reverse quiz" with gigi. Hailey said something about "we learned something today" and the tease freezes.
Same thing happened to me. I reloaded the day and played through every option I could think of after the ending, and it always gets stuck right after and doesn't progress
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

chutmunger wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:37 am
Ruino wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:05 pm Next dead end I encountered was the end of the "reverse quiz" with gigi. Hailey said something about "we learned something today" and the tease freezes.
Same thing happened to me. I reloaded the day and played through every option I could think of after the ending, and it always gets stuck right after and doesn't progress
Sorry there was a very small little glitch stopping this, fixed now!
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

At least from my initial run-thru (key word: 'run') it seems the errors I encountered got fixed. This is a very solid tease, with excellent pacing, plot, the right amount of playful evil, and more. Great job!

On a semi-related note, I know you've used her before in teases, but where did you find some of these Hailey sets? They're gorgeous!
baconir
Explorer
Explorer

Post by baconir »

I am preparing to play this, but I am unsure about the 2x shoelace/chain requirement… what will that be for? I’m just trying to be fully prepared. Could I just use the same 2x ropes from above?