Succuibi Hunter RPG – Collaboration page

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Succuibi Hunter RPG – Collaboration page

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Last Update 10 March 2024

THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED TO SUPPORT VERSION 2.0 PRE-RELEASE

Details on this page are significantly out of date. :-)

Hi welcome to my new tease Succubi Hunter RPG Version 1.0. This tease has been inspired by several other teases that utilise RPG elements to create both a tease and a game.

This is page is provided for other developers to share their work

The following other pages exist to support this game
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Installation instructions and game Guide viewtopic.php?t=25637
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Report bugs, grammatical mistakes and story line faults viewtopic.php?p=334890#p334890
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Developer page viewtopic.php?p=334892#p334892 (also contains the current and planned plot for developers)
• Succuibi Hunter RPG – Collaboration page, for sharing new media and scripts viewtopic.php?t=25645
Last edited by SuccubiHunterRPG on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succuibi Hunter RPG – Collaboration page

Post by meowww »

Last Update May 7th 2024

How to fix Uma Jolie (if downloaded before May 7th)
Spoiler: show
Inside 4StimulatorUmaJolie, rename Folder LV4 to LVL4
Images (Required)

Instruction
- Download Images here: Link
- Extract rar where ever
- Place Image Folder TAIAwakening->Images
- Go to Tease AI Awakening->File->Settings->Images->Genre Images
- Set image paths accordingly Hardcore->Hardcore Folder, Lesbian-Lesbian Folder etc.
Core Media (Required)

Instruction
- Download Core Media here: Link
- Extract rar where ever
- Place SuccubiHunter Folder TAIAwakening->Scripts->SuccubiHunter
Kink Media (Required)

Instruction
- Download Kink Media from here: Link
- You only need to download 4 of the Kinks
- You can download more, if you desire to activate more then 4 Kinks In-Game
- This Kinks aren´t perfect, they are meant to serve as an example, til you add your own media for your chosen Kinks
- Extract where ever
Succubi Media

1. Core Succubi Pack (Required)

Instruction:
Download all this Succubi:

Level 1

1AcrobatLiyaSilver

1AmazonMichaelaIsizzu

1AmazonTahliaParis

1KnightLayla

1SorceressAmberSym

1StimulatorBella

1StimulatorBlakeEden

1StimulatorKylieCupcake

1SuccubiGloriaSol

If Hyperlinks break/don´t work for some reason, you can find all this Succubi here as well : Link
Level 2

2AcrobatSindyVega

2AmazonCelesteStar

2KnightEvelin

2SorceressMalenaMorgan

2SorceressSicilia

2StimulatorEufrat

2StimulatorKennaJames

2StimulatorLeahGotti

2SuccubiAislin

If Hyperlinks break/don´t work for some reason, you can find all this Succubi here as well : Link
Level 3

3AcrobatRileyReid

3AmazonJillianJansen

3KnightAJApplegate

3SorceressElsaJean

3SorceressLeahMaus

3StimulatorSadieHolmes

3SuccubiArianaMarie

3SuccubiDillonHarper

Level 4

4AcrobatPiperPerri

4AmazonNancy

4KnightEmilyWillis

4SorceressLilyLarimar

4StimulatorKrystalBoyd

4SuccubiEvaElfie

4SuccubiKimmyGranger

- Extract Succubis where ever
- Place all Succubi Folders in TAIAwakening->Scripts->SuccubiHunter->Custom->Succubi

2. Extended Succubi Pack (Optional)

Instruction:
Download all this optional Succubi:

Level 1

1AcrobatEden

1AcrobatEmily

1AmazonBrittney

1AmazonMadonna

1AmazonYenn

1KnightCamilla

1SorceressAnnettA

1SorceressIanaLittle

1SorceressMia

1StimulatorErikaKnight

1StimulatorJiaLissa

1StimulatorLeila

1StimulatorSolar

1SuccubiAdel

Level 2

2AcrobatChanel

2AcrobatNikitaBlack

2AmazonCapriAnderson

2AmazonCasey

2AmazonLena

2AmazonLenaNicole

2KnightElizabeth Part 1

2KnightElizabeth Part 2

2KnightValeriaA

2SorceressVanessaAngel Part 1

2SorceressVanessaAngel Part 2

2StimulatorAidraFox

2StimulatorLilyIvy

2StimulatorMonroe

2StimulatorSeraRyder

2SuccubiGeorgiaJones

2SuccubiMaryRock

Level 3

3AcrobatJaniceGriffith

3AcrobatJennyWild

3AmazonJynxMaze

3AmazonValentinaNappi

3KnightAdrianaChechik

3SorceressMelissaMoore

3StimulatorBaileyBrooke

3StimulatorBritneyAmber

3StimulatorMiaKay

3StimulatorSydneyCole

3SuccubiAbellaDanger

Level 4

4AcrobatKiaraCole

4AcrobatSiaSiberia

4AmazonStacyCruz

4AmazonSybilA

4KnightLanaRhodes

4SorceressKylerQuinn

4SorceressLexiBelle

4StimulatorKateKuray

4StimulatorKenzieReeves

4StimulatorSkyPierce

4StimulatorUmaJolie

4SuccubiSonyaBlaze

- Extract Succubis where ever
- Place all Succubi Folders in TAIAwakening->Scripts->SuccubiHunter->Custom->Succubi
3. Extra Succubi (Optional)

Every now and then i may add more Succubi, this Succubi will not be Part of a Pack and need to be added manually

Instruction
- Download whatever Extra Succubi you want from here : Link
- Extract rar where ever

Now how do you activate the newly added Succubi?

- Open up Succubi Hunter as usual
- Go to System Menu
- Go to load User created Content
- Go to add or remove Succubi
- Go to load Succubi individually
- Follow instructions from there
Media Updates (Optional)

Overtime, existing media may will get updates, this most often will not just add extra Media, but also alter the existing one, for now only Ariel has this sort of Update, in her case, if you download said update, she will change things up at a certain point of her fight, if you don´t download it, her battle will ignore this and just move forward normally

Instruction
- Download Media Updates from here : Link
- Only Download Media Updates for Content you already have
- Extract rar where ever
Media Update Spoiler

For the ones that need to know what exactly changes beforehand

Ariel Update
If she feels like she is close to losing, she will give up on just attacking you, instead she will try to make you cum, with the Special Media found in her Media Update
Last edited by meowww on Tue May 07, 2024 5:01 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Caput
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Caput »

Hey,
I'd like to try creating a few succubi as well, but I have a few questions.

1. all those *txt files with the succubi states, profiles and so on... dou you have a tool to create them more easily? I read something aabout a script excel in a different thread, but its not available anymore. Did that have something to do with it? Or do you just copy over the txt files and modify the respective values?

2. is it even possible to add new succubi? Or is the full set by meowww the maximum amount of succubi one can have? is it just apool where a random succubi is drawn from? Of course there is some kind of logic behind it.

so i wiuld be thankful for a few pointers in the right direction. I didnt find anything in the other threads and the instructions from when the post first were deleted in the meantime it seems.

Thanks!
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Yes I do have an excel script that automates the creation of a succubi but I have not spent a lot of time on the instructions on how to use it. I think it is now 100% issue free but as Meowww will testify we keep finding small issues :)

I will send you a personal message with a link to download it. I'm happy to help you work your way through it but I will be offline for 3 weeks very shortly so please be aware of this.

EDIT - I forgot to say there is no limit to the number of succubi but it can unbalance the game. If you have hundreds of succubi it will take forever to dominate enough to play the final battle. So you could remove a few of Meowws succubi that you find less attractive. Also in a few weeks I will have a game difficulty setting available in my development version that could help balance the game.
Caput wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:56 pm Hey,
I'd like to try creating a few succubi as well, but I have a few questions.

1. all those *txt files with the succubi states, profiles and so on... dou you have a tool to create them more easily? I read something aabout a script excel in a different thread, but its not available anymore. Did that have something to do with it? Or do you just copy over the txt files and modify the respective values?

2. is it even possible to add new succubi? Or is the full set by meowww the maximum amount of succubi one can have? is it just apool where a random succubi is drawn from? Of course there is some kind of logic behind it.

so i wiuld be thankful for a few pointers in the right direction. I didnt find anything in the other threads and the instructions from when the post first were deleted in the meantime it seems.

Thanks!
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by FattsDynamo »

This download is currently already included in the most recent version of the game. However, check back here periodically, as I will continue to make updates and additions ...

Dynamo Taunt Pack - v0.2

This mod will greatly increase the variety of phrases that succubi use during encounters whenever they Attack or Stimulate as well as when the Hero Defends and when the Hero first encounters a succubus.

To install, download the following file:

DynamoTauntPack-v0.2.rar

Place it in the "TeaseAIAwake\Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Vocabulary" folder and tell your computer to "Extract Here." This will overwrite a few existing "taunt" files, replacing them with ones that include more phrases.
You can manually edit these files yourself to change the things the succubi say to you. ;-)
This is just the first version. As I play the game, I will add more phrases to my own files and update them here periodically.
deity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deity »

FattsDynamo wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:18 am This download is currently already included in the most recent version of the game. However, check back here periodically, as I will continue to make updates and additions ...

Dynamo Taunt Pack - v0.2

This mod will greatly increase the variety of phrases that succubi use during encounters whenever they Attack or Stimulate as well as when the Hero Defends and when the Hero first encounters a succubus.

DynamoTauntPack-v0.2.rar

Place it in the "TeaseAIAwake\Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Vocabulary" folder and tell your computer to "Extract Here." This will overwrite a few existing "taunt" files, replacing them with ones that include more phrases.
You can manually edit these files yourself to change the things the succubi say to you. ;-)
This is just the first version. As I play the game, I will add more phrases to my own files and update them here periodically.
it shows me that the download is no longer available. Would it be possible for you to reupload?
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

deity wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:01 pm
FattsDynamo wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:18 am This download is currently already included in the most recent version of the game. However, check back here periodically, as I will continue to make updates and additions ...

Dynamo Taunt Pack - v0.2

DynamoTauntPack-v0.2.rar

it shows me that the download is no longer available. Would it be possible for you to reupload?
Fatts seems to have gone offline, I have not heard from him in a while however most of his work is now included in the development version.
deity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deity »

cool thanks for the quick reply